The Queen's Punishment

Story Info
She crosses the king and is severely punished.
7.3k words
3.96
81.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 1483. You are Queen Consort, Elizabeth Woodville. You have been married to the King of England, Edward IV, for 12 years. Your marriage is loveless and has never been consummated, with the King preferring to take male lovers. Your marriage was a matter of convenience to shore up alliances following the Lancastrian revolt. Your family is one of the most powerful and wealthy families in Lancaster and you are confident and commanding.

You live in Eltham Palace in Greenwich, where Edward the IV has built a Great Hall for ceremonial occasions. You have never been intimate with anyone except a few youthful fumblings, and you feel a yearning for companionship and spend many a long night fantasising about making love. The King has been away for 3 months negotiating with Scotland to reclaim Carlisle and Berwick, and you have found yourself desiring the Stable Hand that shoes your horses. He is tall, well built, but knows his station and averts his eyes whenever you pass.

Exactly one week ago today you were riding your horse when you chanced upon the Stable Hand in a small clearing in the woods. He was gathering kindling for the fire in the great hall. After watching him for several minutes, and fantasising about him roughly taking you. You took the opportunity and commanded the Stable Hand to removes his clothes. As you inspected his body you felt your fanny warming and flowing with juices at the thought of his penis filling you up. You slowly removed your clothes. You have large breasts and commanded he looked at you. You were pleased to see his dick jumped and swell at this.

You lay on the ground and commanded him to penetrate you. You lost yourself in his rhythmic thrusts and you couldn't help but moan. As you could feel your orgasm building, you noticed a figure at the edge of the clearing, watching intently. The thought of being watched was too much to bear and a powerful orgasm gripped you. The Stable Hand started to moan and you commanded him to remove his dick so as not to cum inside you. As soon as his dick was out think torrents of cum sprayed all over your body. It seemed to never end and went everywhere.

Your breasts had caught most of the cum, but streams had covered your stomach and face and was also dripping down your fanny. You noticed the figure still watching from the edge and you felt so naughty and dirty at the thought of someone seeing you is such a state. An overwhelming feeling of wanting to be degraded came over you as you thought about how depraved you must look. You ordered the Stable Hand to rub all of his cum into your body while he licked your clitoris. Feeling the slick cum juices being rubbed into your sizable breasts and nipples was tremendous.

You ordered the Stable Hand to lick you clean then you got dressed and rode home. As you exited the clearing you ordered him to return again at exactly the same time and place in one week. The shadowy figure had gone. You returned to the Palace and had your hand maiden draw you a bath immediately. As she bathed you, you confided in all that had happened.

A week had passed, and you were meant to meet up again with the Stable Hand today. You couldn't help thinking about his warm cum on your breasts and had planned to get him to cum twice or three times over your breasts, fanny and face. Each time getting him to rub it in with his dick, or his hands before making him lick it off. However, the Stable Hand did not turn up.

Just two hours earlier, you sat in your bed imagining the Stable Hand stood over you spraying his cum all over your body. Your loins started throbbing and aching at the thought, until a knock came at the door. The King had arrived home and you had been summoned.

As you entered the throne room you could see stood next to the King was Lord Derby. The King's spy master. He was a brooding man of around 40 years old, tall, muscular and dark. He had an air of command and deception about him that made you uncomfortable. As you approached the throne you could see his eyes crawling over your body. It soon became clear that it was one of Lord Derby's spies that had been watching in the clearing last week and had reported back to the King. The Stable Hand had already been interrogated. Under pressure you confess to all that had occurred. The King had you escorted back to your room while he deliberated your punishment.

Soon after a written letter was pushed under your door.

"By the power invested in the Royal Highness the King of England, you have been found guilty of high deviancy. Your punishment will fit the crime. Since you have confessed to showing your body to strangers, fornicating, and enjoying being covered in cum, you will be stripped naked and escorted to the Great Hall where the Lords and Nobel men await you. There you will be used by every man in the room, in whatever way they see fit. You will be joined by your beloved Stable Hand who will share your fate. Failure to comply invites severe punishment."

As you read the letter you are shocked and horrified, surely this is a joke, surely the King is not going to humiliate you in such a way. You put the letter down and wait for the guard to arrive to escort you to the Great Hall. Soon enough, through the door, two armed men arrive.

You enter the great hall. The brightness is momentarily blinding after being led through the dark corridors of the Palace. As your eyes adjust you can see perhaps 30 men assembled around the edge of the room. The King is sat on his throne with an expression of humour mixed with revulsion. Thankfully the guards had not removed your night gown, but the chill of the Palace corridors had caused you nipples to stand extremely proud on the ends of your large breasts. The guards bring you to a halt in front of the King, near the roaring fire that warms the great hall.

The king smiles and then nods to the guards. Heavy and rough hands grab at your nightgown, a quick rip and you are stood naked. You try to cover yourself but the guards pull your arms behind your back causing your breasts to push forward and jiggle from side to side. Under the stare of the king, the assembled men and from the heat of the fire, you blush profusely and start to sweat slightly.

"Lord Derby tells me you were not so shy last week" The King roars. "You will do whatever any of the men in this room command you to do. They will use you as they see fit. Refusal will see you in chains for the rest of your life, or worse".

The King flashes a glance at the guards, and they slowly release their grip.

"Now. Let's get started". Said the King. "Lay down on the rug". A heavy bear skin rug is laid out in front of the fire. As you sprawl backwards on the rug you see the Stable Hand being led forward.

"Open your legs, and suck on your nipples. Tell everyone how dirty you are. Stable Hand! Lick the lady's fanny." The King sneered at the use of the word lady.

The Stable Hand kneels between your legs and at his first touch of his tongue on your fanny you involuntarily moan softly, you cup your breasts with your hands remembering your orders. You pull them slowly towards your mouth. Suddenly from the throng of Men, Lord Suffolk rushes forward holding his dick. He just about manages to reach your side before spraying your breasts with cum. He manages 4 large streams of cum that seemingly covers your breasts completely. Your mouth is a gasp, and you're involuntary frozen at the shock of what just happened.

"I said, suck your nipples" The king roared. You are shaken from your shock. You cup your breasts again, this time feeling the warm cum sliding between your fingers. You slowly pull your breasts towards your face and, with eyes closed, you push your nipple into your mouth. The taste of the cum, the feeling of your tongue sliding over your nipples and the lick of the Stable Hand on your clitoris, gives you a strange feeling in your stomach. A feeling of dirtiness and depravity. You feel your fanny starting to flow with juices at the humiliation.

In the meantime Lord Suffolk had knelt over your face and dangled his dick near your mouth.

"Suck my dick clean" He splutters. You look at the long thin penis inches from your face, the end damp with cum. You've never seen one so close, let alone put one in your mouth. You stick your tongue out and slowly lick the tip. The Stable Hand manages to hit a good spot with his tongue and you involuntary moan and feel juices gushing out of your fanny.

You moan again, this time Lord Suffolk forces his dick into your mouth. "Suck, I said!" You feel chastised, like you've disappointed him. You are surprised by the need to want him to be pleased with you. You suck hard and he seems satisfied. "Much better. Any dick near you mouth should be sucked just like that." You feeling strangely elated at the compliment and happy you have pleased him. Lord Suffolk moves back in to the throng. You glance around and can see the men have come a lot closer. Many have removed their garments and you could see at least a dozen dicks hard and erect, bobbing up and down as the men slowly rub them.

"Stable Hand." The King commanded "Fill your mouth with juices from that fanny, then spit them on to the Lady's face. Use your dick to rub it in." Your stomach felt like it was floating and performing a summersault at the thought of such dirtiness. Your fanny starts to ache at the thought of all these men seeing you degraded like this. The Stable Hand kneels up and holds his mouth close to your face.

"Wait, Wait". Lord Wessex steps forward. He nods at 4 of his companions. Two of them take up position on their knees with their dicks hanging over your face. Two take up positions either side of your breasts, Lord Wessex moves around to your fanny. As Lord Wessex kneels down and moves his dick into position at the entrance to your fanny, you spot his extremely sizable dick. A deep feeling of needing to be taken, to be penetrated, to be violated over comes you. You involuntary slide your fanny closer to the waiting penis spreading your legs even wider. Desperate to please him.

Without warning the dick plunges into your fanny and you gasp at the feeling of your fanny being stretched and filled. He quickly starts to rhythmically move and you begin to go dizzy at the feeling. "Grab those cocks above your face" Lord Wessex commands. You grasp forward and, with one cock in each hand, you begin to pull them furiously. You gasp loudly again following a deep thrust of the dick filling your fanny and without realising you squeeze the dicks in your hand hard. Suddenly streams of warm cum hit your forehead, face, lips and neck. The two men seemed to cum in unison and after 6 or 7 squirts your face is coated in cum. "And now the other two". You move your hands to the men at your side, and start to glide your cum covered fingers around their dicks. Soon enough they cover each breast in their warm cum. "You pull cock well" says one of the men. You tingle at the compliment.

"Now" Says Lord Wessex "Stable Hand, you can spit the lady's juices on her face." The Stable Hand dribbles your own juices over your already cum soaked face. The two men kneeling at your face then take it in turn to use their dicks to rub in the mixture all. While the two at your side use their dicks to tease and play with your nipples. One of the men at your face then presses his dick to your mouth. You open and suck his dick clean just as Lord Suffolk commanded. You look up and see the other man is making the Stable Hand suck his dick clean.

"Now, kiss each other". The Stable Hand leans close and gives you a deep kiss. You feel the cum and the juices all mixing together and swallow involuntarily. Lord Wessex reaches out with huge hands and grabs your cum covered breasts. He moves his hands around pushing the cum on and around your breasts, using his fingers to slide over your erect nipples. Suddenly you hear him grunt, and his hands squeeze your breasts tight, you feel his dick tense in and then the feeling of warm cum fills you up. He pulls out and you feel a strange sensation as the cum spills out and runs down your behind.

"Stable Hand. The Lady appears to have made a mess." The Kings says. You feel ashamed at the comment. "You need to lick her fanny clean. Slowly. My Lady, sit on the Stable Hand's face."

The Stable Hand dutifully responds and lays down. You climb over him and with your knees either side of his face, you squat down so you fanny lands on his mouth. The Stable Hand starts to lick all around your fanny and clitoris. He reaches up to massage your breasts and his hands slide around and catch your nipples. Every so often he hits the right spot and your stomach twists with the need for your fanny to be full again.

Three men gather around you pulling their dicks. You grab the two penises either side and the third pushes his penis into your mouth. You moan around the dick as the Stable Hand licks your clitoris and rubs your nipples. The man to your left lets out a grunt and warm cum flies over your breasts and chest. The Stable Hand continues play with you nipples and rubs as much of the warm cum into your breasts as he can. Suddenly the second man cums and hits your neck and chest. At the same time the dick in your mouth is withdrawn and cum hits you in the forehead. The cum runs down your wet face between your breasts, down your stomach and into the mouth of the Stable Hand. You feel your fanny getting slick with all the cum. You feel the Stable Hand moving his tongue struggling with all the cum in his mouth also.

"My lady, lay down and open your mouth". You do as requested. "Now stable hand, spit all that cum into her mouth. My lady, do not spill any cum. If a single drop is spilled you will be spanked." You blush at the thought of being spanked. You open your mouth wider. The Stable Hand leans over and spills the contents into your mouth. The volume is just too great and it overflows quickly. Streams spill down your cheeks and chin. "You have disobeyed me!" The King roars.

"Stable Hand. Help the lady to roll over onto her hands and knees." The King commands. "My Lady, you will hold that cum in your mouth while you are spanked. On the final spank, you will swallow all that cum. Stable boy, I think 10 good slaps should suffice."

You roll over and when you are on all fours, the Stable Hand rubs your buttocks in readiness. They are already slick and wet from the cum that has run down your body and out of your fanny. He raises his hand and gives you a medium slap. You let out a muffled grunt through the cum in your mouth.

"Harder. Every spank must be harder than the last". The stable boy slaps a second time. This one makes your cheek tingle and you yelp again through the cum. A third one lands and your cheek starts to tingle more. "How dare you spill your Lord's cum!" a man shouts from the throng. You feel embarrassed and ashamed. Another spank lands harder than the last. Your cheek is stinging slightly and you wiggle your behind trying to release the feeling. The Stable Hand rubs the area gently. Then brings down another spank on the same spot. You give a loud throaty yelp but manage to keep your mouth closed.

"For the next five, you shall be silent". The King commands. The Stable Hand now moves to the other buttock, rubbing it again, preparing for another slap. He brings down his hand hard. "You naughty girl, not doing as you're told" Another voice from the crowd floats over to you. You can see the men in front of you with their large dicks. You concentrate on the warm hot tingle from your buttocks, the embarrassment and the shame. You feel a need to be better, to serve them better. Another slap hits your buttocks and you writhe with discomfort. You squeeze your eyes shut and drop your head. You must perform better, satisfy them more, you tell yourself.

A man walks forward from the crowd and kneels in front of you. He lifts your face up. "Open your eyes and look at me". He says. You do as you are told. You lock eyes as another powerful spank lands on your buttock. "Are you sorry for disappointing us?" He asks softly. You nod, silently. Eager to convince him. Your buttocks feel like they are on fire. Another spank lands and you squeeze your eyes closed. "No, no, no... Look at me" He says softly to you again. You slowly open your eyes through the burning on your buttocks.

"This is the last one". He says sympathetically. "Will you behave?" You nod vigorously. "You promise?" You manage a smile and a nod. The last spank lands heavy and powerfully. You writhe and shake all at once and wriggle your behind trying to make the burning subside. The man in front of you caresses your chin. He leans in closer. "Well done." He whispers to you. You feel elated at the compliment.

The man then stands up so his dick is level with your mouth. "Now Swallow that cum" he bellows "And suck my cock". The sudden turn in his tone makes your stomach twist. You feel desperate to fulfil his desire, to make him happy with you. You swallow down all the cum and eagerly suck hard on his dick. "Faster! Harder!" He commands. You respond instantly. Not wanting to displease him. You move your head furiously. He grabs the back of your head and pushes his dick deep in your mouth and then pulls out. Pushes in deep and then pulls out. The gasp for air, but the feeling of needing to do well, to do as you are told is overwhelming.

You grab his buttocks and pull him towards you, thrusting him faster into your mouth. "You won't spill any of my cum, will you?" He goads. You shake your head and muffle a "No, sir" around his dick. You feel a tension and he pushes his penis as far into your mouth as possible and holds your head in place. You pull him towards you as hard as you can. You feel cum hitting the back of your throat and you start to swallow. Three large streams later. He releases you and you gasp for air. "Very good" He says. "You behaved!" Your fanny tingles at the thought of satisfying him and making him happy. "You will make sure you satisfy everyone else as well, won't you?" You nod again and look at all the dicks surrounding you.

With no pause, the King points at two of the men closest to him. They dutifully take up position, one in front and one behind you. You can see the man in front of you has a medium length penis, but it is wide and think at the bottom. It is standing to attention in front of your mouth. As you had been spanked the cum that had been on your face and breasts had formed rivers running down your breasts and dropping off your nipples.

"Stable Hand, lay under your Queen. Lick those nipples and play with her breasts. I don't want to see any more cum hit the floor" The King commanded. The Stable Hand lays underneath squeezing both breasts together and puts both large and erect nipples in his mouth. He sucks them loudly as the cum from your face runs down your body and into his mouth.

Suddenly the man behind you slides his dick into your fanny and you gasp loudly. As your mouth opens, the man in front thrusts forward and fills your mouth with his dick. The two men find something of a rhythm as you try your best to flick the dick in your mouth with your tongue to satisfy him. You try to squeeze your pelvic muscles to please the man behind you. You are pushed and pulled between the two men, your large breasts swaying and swinging pendulously and your nipples swing in and out of the Stable Hands mouth.

Several more men take up positions behind each of the men servicing you forming a line. You let your mind go and concentrate on the sensations. Suddenly the rhythm was broken. The dick in your mouth tenses and thick cum sprays the back of your mouth. "Swallow it" the man says in a commanding voice. You gulp, but before you could draw breath, a new dick replaces it and starts thrusting vigorously.

The dick in your fanny is jerkily withdrawn and you can feel warm cum hit your behind and back. You feel a new penis pushing against your fanny, he pushes in easily and starts with quick deep thrusts. Sensations of pleasure are hitting you like waves but all too soon the dick is withdrawn and you again feel cum hitting your behind. You shudder with disappointment. You wiggle your bum in a desperate attempt to signal you need another dick.

12