The Question of a Third

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We became aware that Eric was leaving his tent, probably into the woods for a short time. It was an opportunity to speak.

"He...both of you...were staring at my crotch. What could you see?"

"Right up your shorts to your g-string. Sexy as hell."

"Well, you're lucky. If we had been in this tent, I probably would have pulled out my vibrator and used it."

"Who says I wouldn't want to watch." Hayley removed her shirt, her breasts bare.

"I've never been as horny. I was this close," Hayley grabbed her boobs and pressed them together, "to raping both of you. Strip. I need your cock."

"Why are you putting that on?"

"You'll see."

The bra not only didn't hide her nipples, but the design pressed against the sides of her breasts, enhancing her cleavage, but more Noticeably, forcing her areolas to protrude significantly through the holes. Her nipples were begging to be sucked, and Hayley could hear me gasp in awed appreciation. She relocated the lantern to the side as she straddled me and quickly impaled herself on my cock. Aside from the satisfaction of entering her, I was quickly aware that my balls were being thoroughly soaked by her leaking juices. I had never felt her so wet before, and I knew what thoughts must have been turning her on so fiercely.

I was trying to maintain composure by thinking of anything not related to sex so I wouldn't cum too quickly, but I knew it was a losing proposition. Her thrusts were hot, wet, and fast, and I could feel an orgasm building. I wanted to reach for her nipples, but I knew that it would throw me over the edge. Despite my immersion in the sight of my wife atop me and the tension in my balls, I suddenly became aware of another noise nearby, a slight slapping sound that almost mirrored Hayley's thrusts. It had to be...Eric, jerking off. But the timing? It couldn't be coincidental.

I reached for Hayley's nipples and gave them a tug. Hayley shuttered visibly and pushed me back flat on the sleeping bag. I beckoned a finger, and as she leaned forward I whispered in her ear.

"Are...you...aware...of...your...shadow."

Hayley's eyes grew slightly wider, and she raised herself slightly and turned her head to see what I had been watching since I became aware of Eric's presence. The lantern was casting a clear shadow of her profile on the tent wall, swaying breasts and all.

She was too far gone to do anything about it, and collapsed against my chest, trying to stifle her orgasm as I came within her. Some measure of sanity returned quickly thereafter, as it always does, and I managed to turn off the light.

Our breathing seemed loud in the sudden absence of our lovemaking, but it only took a few moments for my ears to relocate the sound of Eric jerking off. Hayley became aware too, as she looked up into my eyes, with a flicker of embarrassment giving way to a coy smile.

The sound quickened, then slowed somewhat, then ended abruptly. We heard Eric take several soft steps, some rustling of fabric, and then the sound of the tent zipper. He must have been watching, and possibly listening from less than several feet from his tent.

Hayley began to softly chuckle, but I was wondering what exactly might be discussed at breakfast. Hayley could feel me stiffen, amazingly for soon after cumming. She turned on her side and reinserted my cock within her. It was a long, slow, and ultra quiet coital embrace that we shared into the night, with the sounds of the wind rustling through the high tree leaves.

Breakfast left much to be desired, as far as taste. A mix of grapes and trail mix took the edge off hunger, but that was it. We shared general pleasantries about how we slept, and I was generally surprised and relieved that Eric had not bluntly asked how the sex was the night before, as straightforward conversation, if you can call it that, had been his hallmark. Instead, he asked about the day's plans.

"What did you plan on doing had I not come?"

Interesting choice of words, that. "We were going to hike back to the main path, go up the trail 2-3 miles, meet up with the creek again, and then follow it back to here," I said. "You want to go for a hike?"

"Sure, that sounds great."

And it was true, we were going to go on a hike. But as we reentered our tent, I realized our planned trip was slightly more complicated than I had foreseen. Hayley had packed her bags for a trip with just the two of us. The only shorts she had brought were the hiking shorts she had worn the day before. And while she had brought changes in socks, she had otherwise brought only two pair of g-strings and two halter tops, somewhat loose but secured only by strings. The only bra she had brought was the one that she had revealed the night before, which wouldn't exactly assist in maintaining modesty. So my wife was to go hiking bra-less. Had it been just me, I would have been ogling and pawing at her all along the trail, which was her intent. But with Eric along, .I wouldn't be the only one ogling.

After passing around the insect repellent and stocking up on water, we were off. It wasn't long before Eric was apologizing for upsetting our weekend.

"I'm sure you were both planning on a little quality time without the kids around, and here I am."

Hayley responded with the only thing she could, "Eric, don't be silly. If we didn't want you to come, we would have told you. You know us, and you know we would have. It's great to see you again after all this time. It's not the weekend I thought it would have been, sure, but it's been great to have you here."

Eric replied, somewhat sheepishly, "Well, I. You know. I don't want to get in the way. If you want me to take a long walk and leave you alone for a while."

I wasn't sure exactly how he meant that. It was almost like he was saying that he could go while asking if he could stay, instead. I wasn't sure how I wanted to answer that. Hayley and I hadn't had a chance to talk in private since we had arrived. "Eric, it's okay, all right? I'm glad you're here, too. We're old friends; it's good to be around you again. We three used to hang out together in school, too, remember?"

"Okay, but. you know, even back then, Hayley didn't wear shirts like that" Eric looked at Hayley's chest, his gaze lingering a bit longer than he probably planned. Probably. "It's pretty obvious that you weren't expecting company."

He had a point. Hayley had recently figured out that her breasts had "matured" to a 40D. Whatever top she wore, the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra was conspicuous, and her exertions on the hilly trail caused her breasts to jiggle continuously. They were eye magnets, for sure.

Hayley responded, "Look, Eric. If you'll remember, I didn't have a chance to re-pack after I found out you were here. I didn't bring much in the way of clothing, and, honestly, I wasn't planning on wearing it much. So you're right about what we were planning for the weekend. But that doesn't mean we still can't enjoy ourselves, and I really am glad you came. So anyway, I'll just wear what I brought. If it makes you uncomfortable, let me know. Maybe I can wear one of Steven's T- shirts or something."

"What, are you kidding? I think I'd rather see Steven in his clothing and you in yours." He winked at her.

I spent most of my time, when not watching my step, ogling as I had intended. Eric, on the other hand, was naturally investigative on the species of trees and plants, and he was much more accustomed to walking in the woods due to his job. Therefore, he would stop behind us, catch up, venture off to the side briefly, and, when we rested, wait patiently for us.

At our first stop, Eric did a fine job of casually standing in front of us while we were seated on a fallen tree. It didn't escape me, or, I'm sure, Hayley, that he was getting a great view of her cleavage as he moved about. And I noticed that Hayley, after fumbling with her water bottle, managed to lean over slightly more than necessary to retire her shoe strings, which were probably tied just fine anyway.

So there it was. Hayley was giving a show of her tits. I couldn't tell how much of a show it was, seated beside her. But, good for her! I'm sure it's not many 39 year olds who can command an audience, and she was in fine form. At 5'5", she was average height. Or, the perfect height, for someone, like myself at 6'0", to pull close and kiss. Everything fit. Her brown hair was cut several inches below her shoulder. While many of the women our age have cut their hair, Hayley's figure was excellent, and there would be no reason for that particular concession to age be made for years yet. Her hips were wider than when we met in school due to having two kids, and she had matured to a woman's body from that of a girl. But she wasn't fat. Cellulite was nowhere to be seen in her legs or hips, and her breasts were the perfect size. They could be dressed conservatively and remain unremarkable, or they could be let loose and raise a hungering lust.

Which was what I was feeling. I stood, and Eric casually changed his direction as if he hadn't been looking at Hayley's breasts. Hayley had just begun re-tying her other shoe, and I could see the view that she had been giving Eric. Her breasts were hanging slightly, giving more definition to her cleavage. The hem of her top remained loose, and by moving slightly, as Eric had, I could see the darker pink edges of her Areola, but her nipples remained barely covered. I hardly considered it the result of careful planning.

Hayley, what were you up to? An excitement that bordered on dizziness made me realize just how close to happening this threesome fantasy was. It seemed that all it would take was a question to get the ball rolling. "Eric, would you be game for fucking my wife?" That wasn't the way to do it, but it would certainly work. Again, a certain sense of excitement coursed through me, as I realized that, at the moment, I wanted it to happen. I had to talk with Hayley.

Eric was very accommodating by trailing behind us to check out trees and to gather several leaves for species he wasn't certain about.

It was also my chance to do something besides ogle. I walked closer to Hayley, and reached for one of her breasts. Rather than receive a playful snarl that sometimes occurs when I feel her in a non-romantic occasion, she trembled slightly, as if she was almost orgasmic. I also noticed that, as we had been walking for about an hour, she had broken a light sweat. The moisture under her breast was apparent, and it was absorbed into the fabric of her shirt. It wasn't an issue now, but I could tell that the thin white fabric would become transparent as she continued to sweat. It occurred to me that this wasn't beyond her notice, or her original intention when planning the trip. But she also could have asked to borrow some clothing from me or Eric, and she hadn't. In fact, she.

"Touch me again."

What? My hand had fallen away from her breast so I cupped the other one, rubbing my fingers upwards to her nipple. She gasped audibly, and shook again.

"Hayley, what..."

"Stop. Take a deep breath. Tell me, what do you smell?"

I inhaled deeply. "Clean mountain air. A faint smell of decomposing leaves, maybe." And then I caught it. "And you."

"I am so wet. This g-string isn't very practical, I've discovered. It rides up into my crotch. Steven, look at my legs."

I looked. Wow. Her legs might appear to be sweaty, but it was her cunt juice leaking, and that was what I could smell.

In typical solve it mode, I offered, "I've got a paper towel in my pack. I can."

"No, you don't understand. I haven't decided yet. But I think I want to., you know. Our fantasy. I'm camping out in the woods, with nobody around. There's no one that would know. The man I love is here, and Eric is...we've always come this...Eric is the perfect guy for..."

"A threesome. Yes, I know." I could see in her eyes that she wanted to say more.

"I'm on the verge of turning 40. I'm fairly certain that my body isn't going to get better over the next 10 years. This isn't about love, you know. I love you. You're all that I want. But I think I would like the experience, and then a memory, of."

She looked slightly at a loss of words, and she was still trembling as I rubbed each breast with the back of my index finger. "I know, of being the center of attention, of being desirable enough to attract two guys. Is that it?" She nodded, but still at a loss of words. "Hayley, it's part of the fantasy that we probably never shared. My fantasy for you, and for myself, includes really the same thing. I like having a wife that looks sexy enough to attract other men, proud in a weird way that you're desirable to other men."

She looked relived that I could express what she was thinking. Then I saw the concern on her face. "But I wouldn't want to hurt you. It's not about lovemaking. I don't love Eric. I like him lots as a friend, yes, but it would really be like...like sex for sport, me conquering the game." She gave a little laugh. "Like sport fucking. I just want to try it for this once, but I have to know that you're okay with it."

"I am."

She looked up in a pleading way. "And that you'll still love me?"

"I do. And I always will."

Her nipples were hard points, and I rubbed them between my fingers. She pushed my hands away, the sensation obviously too much for her. "Steven, really? You really mean it? You'll let me fuck Eric?"

There, she had said it. "Yes. With me there. Yes."

"And you won't divorce me, or think of me as whore?"

"Hayley," I paused, and held her hands in mine, "I love you." I moved one of her hands and pressed it against my shorts, where she could what was a very uncomfortable erection. "I want this too." I think. "Are you sure you want to?"

"Yes. No. I think so. Let's see how it goes. But let me call the shots, okay? I want to be in control. If I go through with it."

I could see Eric approaching down the path. I gave Hayley a kiss, which was a full, wet one, with her tongue. She was hungry for sex.

When Eric caught up with us, I could see that he was more than a little curious about a certain odor, although he never was blatant enough to sniff towards Hayley. It almost smelled like we had already sex. I'm sure that he, as I did, took notice of what was becoming Hayley's see through top. It wouldn't be long, and her tits would be visible. What then?

We checked our map and ventured off our path towards the stream. The undergrowth was heavy and hard to pass, so we opted to head back to the path and then back to camp.

As we hiked, I noticed a change about her. At first, I decided it was a resolution that had come to, but that was only the start. It was confidence that was more descriptive. It manifested itself in different ways. Her gait changed slightly. She walked more erect. It struck me that earlier, she had been walking in a posture that would minimize her breasts. Now they were out there. She smiled more, she sweated more. When Eric wasn't looking, she gathered her shirt and wiped the sweat off her breasts and torso with no more concern than if she was wiping her forehead..

It didn't have quite the same effect as a wet T-shirt contest, but she certainly had our attention. Eric had the sense to steal glances during conversation and not comment on the fact that she was offering quite a view.

We finally returned to camp. Eric said, "I don't know about you guys, but I'm headed for that little pool to cool off."

"Sounds good to me," I added.

"Be there in a minute. I'll grab some sandwiches from the cooler and some beer."

Eric added. "Nah, why don't you go change. Steven and I will carry the cooler to the creek. It'll be like a wet bar."

We started carrying the cooler and found a flat rock nearer the water level that would be convenient. The water was freezing at first, and then only very cold. After opening the cooler, it was only then that we realized Hayley had followed us. Not that I minded. Her top was going to look terrific when it was soaked. We both, by instinct, found a rock ledge to sit on while watching her enter the pool.

Eric was a little slow on the uptake. "You're not going to change?"

Hayley said what, I'm sure, was factual, but she said it in a dead-on sexy tone, just shy of the exaggeration of a seductress. "I...didn't bring one. I thought it would just be the two of us." She winked at him, and he clearly didn't know what to make of it. She removed her shoes and socks and entered the water. When she reached the cooler, the water level was at her waist. As she was getting the sandwiches out, she added, "These shorts were going to need to be washed anyway."

Eric and I glanced at each other. I gave him a conspiratorial look and said, "I think the shirt needs it too!" Eric laughed, and Hayley turned with a "you mischievous boys" look. She handed us the sandwiches, then the beer, and the conversation was decidedly absent until the meal was finished.

I got back into the water and found another shelf to sit on, one that, I was certain, Hayley and I had sat on and made love the previous year. Eric moved to a nearby shelf. Hayley waded over, dove underwater briefly, then emerged, pulling her hair back over her face.

Her tits now had that "wet T-shirt" contest look, no question. Her nipples stood erect their full half inch length, clearly visible in almost every detail. Eric was open-mouthed, and I was at a loss for words myself. She was in charge, I kept telling myself. Still. "Hayley, would you get us another beer?" I was going to need it, at least. She did, and approached Eric very closely before handing him the beer, giving him quite an eyeful. Then, although there was ample room on my shelf for her to sit, she chose to sit in my lap. Aside from putting pressure on my cock, her position also kept her breasts above water and directly in front of Eric.

"Hayley, I think your breasts have gotten quite a bit larger than college," said Eric. There, count on Eric to make it direct. I was glad this was out in the open, yet curious as hell how this would work, if it would work, and the odd sensation of dizziness came back with the realization that this was "really" happening.

"Yeah. They were 34B's then, I think." She reached over for my beer and took a sip, a rarity for her. She must have been a lot more nervous than she sounded. "I didn't know what I was missing, I think. I used to say that `more than a handful is a waste,' but I don't think that's the case." She grabbed one of my hands, squeezing it under her breast, demonstrating that she was obviously bigger than a handful. "Steven, what do you think?"

"I, eh..."

"Hey, guys. Wait. Remember there's a single guy over here. I didn't even bring a girlfriend!"

Hayley laughed in a carefree way that I could barely even remember hearing before. She turned slightly and wrapped her arms around me, kissing me. And her kiss was not a romantic one. It was her method of saying she wanted it hard, fast, and now. She broke the kiss and said ever so softly, "Yes?"

It took a moment for me to realize what she was asking, but the question answered itself. I responded with a whispered "yes," noting the glint of excitement in her blue eyes.

She kissed me again, this time in the "I love you" manner, and scooted off into the pool. She walked halfway to Eric and plunged underwater. The water was crystal clear, but it was still a surprise when she burst through the surface without her top. I could only see her back as she walked towards Eric, away from me. But it was one of the sexiest visions I've ever had.

Eric was awestruck, his mouth slightly open, clearly not believing the turn of events.

"Who says you don't have a girlfriend here?" She reached out to his hands, and literally had to pull them to her breasts. His hands didn't move. Hayley, I could tell, was nervous, probably wondering if she...we...had misread the signs.