The Question of a Third

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric looked over her shoulder at me. "Steven?"

"It's okay. It's the first time for us, too." I wasn't sure if he knew what I meant, but he understood the permission. Hayley turned slightly, and I watch him as his hands reached for my wife's breasts. While they didn't look different as he cupped and stretched them, it was strange to see something so familiar yet not be able to feel them. He slid off the ledge to stand in front of her in the water, then bent to suck at her breasts.

Hayley was no stranger to foreplay, but she had other ideas. She reached to his pants and began unbuttoning his shorts, then unzipping them. I was sure that she was pleased with what she felt underneath, she was smiling so much. She dipped underwater as she pulled his shorts down, returning moments later with them in hand, tossing them onto a rock. His hands returned to her breasts as they engaged in a kiss.

Which was strange. We had fantasized about the sex, but never about a kiss. Unexpectedly, it made me jealous. If this made me jealous, how was watching them have sex going to be? It was a strange source of comfort that my hand subconsciously found my cock, which was rock hard, and began rubbing it through my shorts. I realized that I was extremely turned on, even watching my wife kiss another man.

Hayley broke the kiss, finally, revealing that her hand had been working at his cock underwater throughout. "Steven, I'm very cold. Would you get our sleeping bags and towels and spread them out in front of the tents?"

It made sense to me. My feet were getting numb. After I had spread the towels over the sleeping bags, I saw that Hayley and Eric were approaching. It was strange to see Eric naked. Even as roommates, we had avoided that familiarity. He was sporting an erection, and it felt weird even checking him out. He was slightly longer, but thinner, than me. However, most of my attention was on Hayley. She was still wearing her shorts, but she was topless, and her breasts were jiggling with every step. It occurred to me how infrequently I saw her naked while moving. It was always standing, lying down, getting dressed. It was a tremendous turn-on just to see her in this way.

Hayley said, "Steven, I explained to him that this isn't about me and him. It's about you and me, and him. He's a bit nervous, but no more nervous than me. Anything else you want to add?"

"Eric, this is really okay with me. I think! We had talked about something like this for a long time, although we never would have planned it. But we're here, and we both want it to happen. The main point is this, it's our job to pleasure her. That's it."

Eric looked somewhat tense, but his eyes burned with desire as he continued to take in the sight of Hayley's breasts. "I've never experienced anything like this, but I've always dreamed about it. And even though I never said anything about it, even in college I always wanted to get in her pants. This is like a dream come true."

"You're right. It is." said Hayley. There was a silent pause, as we each waited for the next move. Hayley looked at each of us briefly in the eyes, me first, then Eric. "I want you both to fuck me. Eric, help me with these." Hayley stuck her thumbs under the waistband of her shorts.

Eric did, admiring the g-string that was buried in the folds of her cunt. Hayley had trimmed her cunt neatly in a narrow "V", but with the g-string nestled within her slit, her hair was on display. And then, even the little patch was gone, and my wife was standing in front of another man nude. They laid down on the towels, and I stripped to join them.

Hayley said, "Steven, first, I want you to feel my cunt before we go any further." I placed my hand on her, and was surprised by the heat that I felt, as well as by the amount of fluids that had already escaped her cunt.

"I've never seen you so wet." It was all I could say. Eric had been watching, and, as I removed my hand, he lowered his face to Hayley's pussy, where he inhaled deeply before giving her a long lash with his tongue.

Hayley reached to lift his head. Eric looked like he wanted more foreplay, but Hayley quickly added, "There's time for play later. Right now, I want you to fuck me."

Eric knelt at her legs, which were only partially open. In a variation of his sense of humor, he added, "Aren't you going to make me feel more welcome?"

Hayley looked briefly confused, so I helped by reaching to her knee and pulling it up. She understood, spreading her legs wide, opening her cunt for him. It was quite a sensation to see my wife spread herself for another man. I watched as he guided the swollen head of his cock against her clit, teasing her. This prompted a sharp response from her, "IN me, not on me." And I saw for the first time another man's cock enter my wife, one smooth stroke and then my vision was blocked.

I watched as her leg left my hand to wrap around his back. He was in deep, and she wasn't letting him out. I could see her facial expression change from lustful desire to passion as he thrust within her. Red splotches appeared at her neck, her lips parted for her heavy breaths, and her eyes fluttered. Her tits were flattened under his chest, and her hand was scratching at the towels. No, they were searching. She remembered me. I reached for her hand to hold it, but she threw it aside. I moved closer and placed her hand on my cock. She immediately grasped me with the tightest grip she had and began stroking me.

I was so mesmerized by what I was seeing that my concentration was far from what I was feeling. I could tell that Eric was close to orgasm, and my wife encouraged him, surprisingly, I thought, "Yes, that's it. You feel so good. Cum inside me. You know you always wanted to. I want to feel you cum." His thrusts were so hard I wondered if they were hurting her, but it wasn't anything I hadn't done to her before. Eric's face tightened, and I knew she was getting her wish. She, too, was lost in the experience, her eyes fluttering. When the last of his orgasm subsided, he withdrew, a sight that I was surprisingly curious to see. Maybe it was because my view had been so limited, which was certainly something that I had never considered in the fantasy. But the result was. His cock was drenched with sticky juices and cum, and some of it oozed from my wife's cunt.

In our usual love-making, she's usually ready to roll over and, with my help, finger herself to an orgasm. But not this time. She quickly got on all fours, spreading herself again. "Fuck me, Steven. Fuck me."

It was only then that I realized my cock was still rock hard and that, somehow, I had managed not to cum. Her face was somewhat hidden by her hair, but it struck me that she wasn't even looking at me. She just wanted to be fucked. So I moved behind her and entered her with one quick thrust, noticing how different it was to enter her when she was so wet, so heated, and so open. I was fucking my wife's just-fucked pussy. Unbelievable.

Eric slid his head underneath her dangling breasts, and I could hear Eric sucking noisily as Hayley whimpered from the added sensual input. She continued to arch her back and rock backward to meet each of my thrusts. She finally gave up on holding herself up on her hands, lowering herself to her elbows, no doubt filling Eric's face with tit. My self-control was at an end, and I grabbed her hips, pulling myself into her harder with each thrust. Hayley began to howl, somewhere between a squeal and a scream. She gave herself over to words. "That's it, Eric. Suck that tit. Don't move from it. Keep going. Steven. keep. Oh!. I'm going to cum." She lost herself in moans as she orgasmed, and I came within her, with massive throbs running through my cock.

I was spent, but my cock didn't retreat as it normally did. I was still turned on as hell, with what I had witnessed. Eric, too, was showing signs that he was ready for another round. I decided that it wasn't youthfulness that allowed quick recoveries, it was the excitement. And I hadn't been this excited since our first year or two of sex. I was sure that Hayley was probably feeling the same.

In our lovemaking, Hayley sometimes would get sore, and I was wondering if this would put a damper on our activities for a while. Hayley regained her breath and then nudged Eric to roll over on his back. She then stood astride him, her cunt in glorious view. "Steven, move a little closer." I knew what she was going to do and didn't pass up the opportunity. It was strange seeing Eric's cock as I neared his side, but my attention was quickly moved to my wife's cunt as she slowly, provocatively, descended onto Eric's cock. She reached back and felt the firmness of his cock, and she retreated slightly to better position herself to ride him. Then began the show. Her legs were taught as she raised and lowered herself slowly. I tried to commit each of the 15 strokes to memory, amazed at what I was seeing...at what we had allowed to happen. Then she settled onto him and began moving her hips in circles.

Hayley has never been too fond of the taste of cum, so I was surprised that she beckoned me to stand, taking my cock in her hand and licking it, then sucking it as she rode Eric. We had talked through this scene in our fantasies, and here we were, doing it. Just a little while later, I came squirting onto her tits, watching as it beaded on her breasts and ran down.

The sex, from this point on, was frequent but not constant. We all required a little time to recover between rounds, which allowed just enough of a break to add water to our dehydrated dinner packs and heat them with the small cook kit. The conversation wasn't deep and it wasn't about "old times." It was strictly on the new times, and what, specifically, we could do next.

It wasn't the super kinky shenanigans of idle fantasies. We didn't cum on her face, or tie her to a tree, or in any way treat her like a "slut." It was all about sex, or, in Hayley's terms, sport sex - breasts, cunt, cocks, mouths, and hands.

Later that night, our visit to Eric's tent fulfilled the possibility of what had been there the night before. We were naked, except for Hayley. She had brought out her special bra, as well as stockings and panties that matched the bra. She read to us again several stories from Eric's book, gradually losing her garments so she could place a hand on her clit as we fondled her breasts and listened.

The stories led to the expected conclusion, which took us deep into the night with our play. We finally fell asleep, together.

The following morning, the "questions" returned, a measure of reality for each of us. Eric had woken early and gone for a short hike, as he later explained, feeling restless about our relationship. He blamed himself for taking advantage of us, both in going camping and by "getting personal" with my wife. We reassured him that everything was okay, even though we weren't entirely sure it was. Or wasn't. It was too early to tell.

But we could tell he was glad to hear this, because he offered to return with us for the week. To which we answered a gentle "no." We needed time for ourselves. But only after a couple more morning rounds!

By lunchtime, we packed the site and hiked towards the cars. Eric would take souvenirs in a couple of ways. His tent smelled of the hours of sex that we had the night before, and Hayley stripped when we reached the cars to remove her g-string, which by that time was nowhere close to clean. She hung it on his rearview mirror, she said, as a safety precaution to keep him awake on the road. We bid Eric farewell, which again included a long kiss between Eric and Hayley. Then we went to the camp showers to clean up a little more properly than our frequent dips into the stream pool had afforded.

During the trip home and for the following week, Hayley and I did a lot of talking, and a lot of screwing, some of which was hard sex, some of which was tender love. She reassured me that, while she had enjoyed the feeling of being fucked by another man, and had enjoyed Eric's cock in her hands and mouth, he wasn't "better" than me, just different. And it wasn't just the sex with another man that had excited her, it was the feel of my cock in her hand while he fucked her, or the awareness of my eyes upon them that made it an experience for her. It wasn't about Eric; it was about the two of us with a third, which was something completely new.

Her favorite memories weren't of the intercourse, although she liked it a lot. First, there was the remembrance of all that nude skin touching her at once. We hadn't anticipated that. And secondly, it was holding an erect cock in each hand. This brought a sense of complete satisfaction that she had in her hands the essence of two men, both primed for sex, with just her.

And the question had been modified. It wasn't "Could we ever, really, have a threesome?" It was "Did we want to again?" And when Eric called a month or so later to check up on us, the question was not nearly so hard to answer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The Author would like to emphasize that while I have tried to make this story realistic, I in no way encourage or suggest that couples seek sex outside of their marriage. Comments I receive confirm that things don't end well. Enjoy the fantasy (only).

Comments and suggestions desired, especially from those who have shared it with their spouses. It would only take a few moments to make an author very happy... If you don't want me to respond due to privacy issues, just let me know.

(c) Copyright 2002 This work is copyrighted to the author, with all rights reserved. -- This work may be archived and displayed on non-commercial web sites without permission, but please do not remove the author name or e-mail address.