The Quick Show

Story Info
A man jerks off for after-hours cleaning lady.
887 words
3.91
45.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim heard the closing signal in the gym. Usually a monitor came through the locker room, but on Tuesdays, Rita closed. She was lazy and never walked through. Tim knew he could be quiet and stay a while longer.

"Anyone left?" she called down to the men's room. It was 11:00 at night on a Tuesday. There was never anyone one left. She waited at the top of the steps for ten seconds and closed the door. She was gone.

Now the fun. Tim knew the cleaning crew was coming in 10 minutes to work overnight. They had four Hispanic women, all over 50. Not one of them was here legally, Tim figured, and it would be safe to go ahead and have some fun. He sat on a bench with only a towel covering him.

Minutes later, the door at the top of the steps snickered open. Down came one of the women. She had headphones on and listened to her music as she started picking up towels. Tim walked towards her, 15 feet away. The motion of him rising caught her attention and she looked up. She was pretty, maybe 50 or so, and short. She pulled her headphones off with concern all over her face.

"Ah, lo siento, lo siento. I no think men here. I sorry. I go."

Tim said nothing. He took his towel and held it open, exposing his entire body. The cleaning lady, nametag calling her Maria, froze. She looked panicked. Tim didn't want to scare a potential audience, so he took two steps back and stood, holding the towel. Maria still had a deer-in-the-headlights look for a moment or two but started regaining her composure. She stopped freaking out and started to look. She looked at him and his body.

Tim was a gym rat. He loved exercise, he loved eating healthy, and he loved being physically fit. It helped him sleep well and he always felt good. He couldn't remember the last time he was sick or had a cold. He also thought he had a nice body but he wouldn't brag about it to anyone. He did like showing it off like this.

Maria, calmed, eyed him. She smiled hesitantly, not sure what was expected of her. Tim dropped the towel behind him and took a single step forward. Maria waited, watching. Tim loved being completely naked in front of a stranger. He was nude, every inch of skin showing, and Maria hadn't run yet. He turned a slow 360, giving her all the angles. She grinned broadly and nodded in appreciation. Tim's hand made its way to his crotch. He slowly rubbed his cock, pulling it and letting it snap back. His heart was beating quickly and blood was pounding in his head, but he worked slowly, building up his erection.

At halfmast, Maria put her broom aside and walked towards him. He stood 6'2 and was cut from marble. She was 5'3 and looked soft and doughy. She put her hands up within a foot of his body, palms facing him. He stopped masturbating and took her wrists. He gently guided her hands to his chest and made circles with them on his pecs. Maria closed her eyes and felt his warm skin. Her eyes flew open when he moved her hands lower to his abs. There, he let go of them and they stayed on his body. He started stroking his swelling cock.

Maria explored his washboard abs. Her shy glances down at his crotch lasted longer and longer until she was flat-out staring. He was 6 inches long with heavy balls and a well-trimmed patch of hair. His cock was about to burst as he slowly milked it, close to cumming. Maria's hands slid around his hips and squeezed his tight, muscled ass. Tim bucked a little at the unexpected contact, grazing the front of her shirt. He took his hand off his dick to stop from shooting his load.

Maria's hands moved down his ass to his hamstrings and around front to feel his quads. She smiled at his cock waving at her like a flag. Her hands crept up his thighs. Tim gestured at his crotch and Maria studied it hard. She put her hand between his legs and Tim felt his balls settle in her warm palm. His legs buckled as she felt them and bounced them a few times on her fingers. She removed her hand and took a step back.

Tim grabbed his cock and pumped for all he was worth. Orgasm ripped through his body as he shot roped strings of cum on his chest. Pleasure coursed through him as his cock exploded. His entire body shook and he collapsed on the bench, gasping for air.

Maria took a clean towel from the rack and used it to wipe the cum off Tim's chest. She walked to the sink, ran hot water over the towel, and dabbed at his crotch, cleaning him up. He caught his breath watching her pay close attention. She never touched his dick, but she gently wiped it off with the towel. She nodded, satisfied, and gave him a big smile and wagging finger. Humming, she went back to her broom. Tim, never more satisfied, dressed and let himself out of the gym.