The Quickie

Story Info
A student develops a crush on his teacher for one quickie...
2k words
3.75
44.7k
24
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this started out as a real quick story about a real quickie type situation. But, as usual, once my fingers touched the keys it began to morph into much more. I am still fairly new to this site. Your constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated. This is also loosely based on facts so certain terms used and scenes described are actually true. Do enjoy and leave a comment!

*****

Maria knew that look. She knew it all too well. It had been a while since a man had looked at her that way but now that it was focused in her direction, all the old feelings came flooding back - literally. She felt his eyes boring into her back as she turned to the board to write a few brief notes on the topic they were discussing. As she wrote, her mind flashed back to eight years ago. That was her last encounter of this kind. Then she had been thirty-four and just a smidgen thinner, although back then she was still topping the scale at over two hundred pounds. However, just some men liked their women with a little meat.

Tony had been five years younger and skinny as a rail, but he certainly had a world of experience she had not come across before. On their first date he had eaten her speechless and she had been a hot dripping mess. He had then politely asked if she wished to be penetrated. She had declined. That had been the first of many escapades.

She had lost track of the many places they had been and the blowjobs she had given him in the few months they had been having fun. He had been the open door to the life of experimentation that she had longed for. He had promised that anything she wanted he could make it happen: orgy, lesbian, threesome, DP, bondage, anal, various fetishes. And she had wanted it all. But still something had held her back. She could not remember why they had broken things off. It could have been the time they were almost caught on the hillside when she had been about to break her vow and allow him to finally have sex with her. Out of nowhere, a stranger had walked up and started a conversation. The vibe was killed instantly and when the stranger moved on so did they. But what ultimately shook her and brought her back to reality was when, in the middle of blowing him in the front seat of her car on a lonely beach blue lights started to flash. She had woken out of her stupor at the confession to the officers that they were both married and that if she was arrested she had no one to call but her husband. She remembered the pitying looks the officers had given her as they gently told her to go home to her husband.

Now here she was eight years later, a little heavier but still just as appealing obviously. There was a familiar twitch between her legs as Dixon spoke.

"So miss, are we to write off all those notes? Are we going to discuss them?"

She cleared her throat softly before turning to face her class of adult students.

"I'm giving you guys five minutes to take these notes down and then we will discuss them, okay?" She looked directly at Dixon and smiled, knowing she was asking for trouble.

She sat and began to play with her phone, trying to ignore the man sitting in front of her. He was a sweet fellow though. And nothing like Tony. For one he was on the older side, five years older to be exact. He was short, just about her height and stout with it. He had signs of a little pot belly but otherwise was in good shape. He was the quintessential gentleman and all the women in class were kept well entertained by his stories.

On the outside, he seemed like everyone's jolly father but whenever he looked at her, he had that look. It was the kind of look that undressed her and made her wonder if he knew she wore a tiger print bra beneath the brown blouse that hugged her full torso, emphasizing her 44DD breasts. Could he see the matching panties beneath the slim fit khaki skirt and knew that her pussy was creaming at the thought of allowing him to make his move?

The huntress in her stirred as she snuck a look at the snugness of his crotch, wondering exactly what he was packing. Down girl! She had made a vow after Tony that she would allow the man to call the shots next time. The ball was in Dixon's court.

"Miss, while the others finish up I was wondering if you could take a look at this essay for me and tell me if I'm on the right track."

She looked up at him, knowing he could see down her blouse from his vantage point. She scored herself a mental point, as she knew the minute he spotted the animal print. So now he knows I have a wild side.

"Have a seat." She motioned him to the ever-present chair that she kept beside her for one on one consultation like this. She took the essay from him and scooted closer, just enough to leave a whisper of space between their knees.

She took her time to read the single sheet of paper, twirling an errant lock of her naturally curly kinky hair. Her dark chocolate eyes skimmed the few lines he had written. She bit her lips as if deep in concentration, knowing full well he was watching her every move. She leaned forward just enough to show a hint of cleavage as she handed the paper back to him.

"You've made some good points, Dixon. But what I'm having a problem with is how you've put them together. They are all jumbled. You know what you want to say but you have a hard time putting the right words together in the right way."

She looked him straight in the eye and saw him flush slightly. Bingo! She knew she hadn't been wrong at all about that look. He wanted her. And he wanted her bad...

***

Dixon Harris twirled his pen as he sat at his desk. The paperwork in front of him was a blur. He was finding it hard to concentrate on work, especially after class last night. He had not been able to get the thoughts of Mrs. Alcott out of his head. She was so sweet and so hot! She was full-figured, just the way he liked his women. Her light caramel complexion had been highlighted to perfection by the earth tones she had worn and that bra! It had been all he could do to stop himself from throwing her down on the desk and fucking her then and there as he had been wanting to do for months now. He had joined the class in October. Two weeks later, he had begun to recognize the signs. He was a man who loved beautiful women. And his teacher was a beauty.

Last night when he got home, he had been so turned on that he had given his wife the time of her life. If only she knew, he was picturing another face and body instead. He loved his wife. But he also loved beautiful women.

He sighed as the pen slipped from his grasp and he was forced to pay attention to the documents in front of him. As he signed and dated the contract, it occurred to him that he had only a few short weeks left in this evening course he was taking.

He was not a man who was usually lost for words in expressing himself to the ladies but Maria Alcott was different. He had boldly offered her a ride a few times, elated when she accepted. On two of those occasions, he had taken her home. The other times he had left her at the bus stop as he had been on a tight schedule. But in those brief moments when she sat in his car beside him, he had been tongue-tied. Many times, he had been on the verge of confessing his crush but at the last moment had panicked. He had then been left with just her lingering scent and a sense of regret that he had not divulged his feelings. Classes would end in a few weeks. He had to strategize and make his move.

***

Maria checked her phone again. It was five thirty. She bit her lip in disappointment. Once he was that late he would not be coming again. She checked her text messages to see if he had sent an apology for lateness or absence as her students sometimes did. There was nothing. With a smile that reached no further than her lips, she turned to engage her students in discussion. She had not anticipated that his absence could have brought such a sense of emptiness.

***

Maria a toyed with the idea that had blossomed in her head from the moment she got to work. To be frank she was tired of playing games. She had given it a lot of thought and had made up her mind to open a window of opportunity. It would be up to Dixon if he wished to step in.

She picked up her phone and opened a message tab.

{Good morning Mr. Harris. Where were you on Thursday sir???}

She quickly pressed the send button before she lost her courage and deleted it. She slipped the phone into her drawer and picked up her portfolio. Without a second thought, she headed to her first class of the day.

It was just before lunch when she got back to the staff room. The message she had sent was the furthest thing from her mind as she surveyed the stack of papers on her desk for grading. She was halfway through her third paper when Kareen reached across the narrow passage and tapped her shoulder.

"Check your phone. Marsha says she's been calling to find out what you want for lunch."

Absentmindedly she reached into the drawer, rolling her eyes at the five missed calls. She caught it as it rang a sixth time.

"Yes Marsha."

There was a pause on the other end as the menu was repeated. She rolled her eyes again, wondering why they went through this every day. Marsha knew what she wanted for lunch every day of the week. Yet still she called.

"Yes Marsha. Fried chicken, no breast, with raw and steamed vegetable and potatoes. No drink, I brought water. Thank you sweetie!"

She clicked the end button and was about to place the phone back in the drawer when she noticed the text message icon flashing. She opened the tab and felt her nipples grow hard at the short message.

{Morning hon. I wanted to see the installation of the new governor. Did you miss me?}

Her mouth fell open. Not only had Dixon walked through the window but he had also busted open a couple doors in the process. She had to think fast.

{Lol. So that's why you ran away! Yes, you were missed. The discussion continued and your input would have helped a good deal.}

Within a minute another message came in.

{Who missed me?}

She didn't hesitate. One thing she was certain of and that was how to play with words.

{Lol. You sit right at the front of class in front of me. It would be a bit difficult not to notice that you were absent.}

The response did not come until a few hours later.

{Okay Miss. I won't say anything else.}

{Lol. No! Please don't.}

{Are you in a class? If not can I hear your voice?}

Maria stared at the last message. She felt the familiar tug to play along. There was no doubt now that he thought of her as a little more than just his teacher. She would have loved to see just how far this would go. With all the willpower she could muster, she slipped the phone into her handbag and turned her attention back to the scripts on her desk.