The Quicky Cafe

Story Info
Unexpected things happen so fast they seem unreal.
886 words
3.57
18.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kat900
Kat900
25 Followers

I had no appointments on that Wednesday morning and was treating myself to breakfast at a small restaurant. The young cashier was lovely as she fiddled at the counter. She looked to be about high school age but couldn't be if she was working on a school day. Her peaches and cream complexion thin body with small perky breasts was right out of a Norman Rockwell magazine cover. If anyone ever looked like a virgin is was she. fantasied about what it would be like for her first experience.

*************************

It was a nice hotel room, she'd changed into a thin white silk shirt that went half way down her knees. With no bra her small firm nipples poked out alluringly and he could feel them against his chest as he held her in his arms. She pushed her pelvis against his and could feel his erection just above her pubic area. He caressed her butt and she pushed against him even harder in anticipation of what they were about to experience. They kissed and let their tongues explore each others mouths. His penis was harder then it had ever been but he wanted to make this really good for her so he continued to massage her ass and back. He lifted her shirt and took in her small firm breasts and sucking on her nipples. She wasn't wearing panties and had shaved all of her pubic hair leaving her beautiful pussy in full view. She shyly unfastened his pants reached in and took his penis in her hand which brought him to the edge of orgasm. She pulled off his boxers and his boner stood straight out. She knelled down and took it into her mouth. He had to pull her up for fear that he'd cum in her mouth and that's not what he wanted to happen their first time together. She wrapped her arms and legs around him which put his hard cock laying against her bare vulva and clitoris.

They slowly moved against each other and he could feel her juice moisten his cock and balls. They feel on to the bed and with kisses and hands touching everywhere that they'd wanted to for so long. Her pussy felt tight and wet as he probed with his finger. The juice made it beautifully slick to play with her clit. She reached over to stroke his cock and fondle his nut sac. He moved down to lick her engorged vulva and clit until she shuddered with a small orgasm. He moved up to position his rod for penetration. With his hand around it he rubbed her very wet slit and positioned the head of his manhood at the entrance of her love hole and gently pushed into her. He looked into her eyes to see if she was ready and she defiantly was. Slowly he entered her with a slow and shallow thrust, backing out and pushing in again a little deeper with each thrust. It didn't take long before he was all the way in and she hadn't made any indication that her virgin's vial demise had caused her pain. She convulsed with another orgasm. He stopped thrusting until she stopped convulsing then resumed and after a few strokes his seaman erupted into her. She came again almost at the same time as he did feeling absolutely wonderful.

*************************

I'd finished my meal, paid the bill and was reading the newspaper when she brought my change with a towel in her hand and I wondered if I'd get to a better look at her cute little ass when she bent over to wipe the table on the other side of the room. She asked me if I would give her a hand for a second. I said "Sure" and got up to follow her. She led me into the restroom and locked the door as we entered. She folded the towel and dropped it on the floor in front of my feet. She knelled down with her face only inches from my crotch. My mind ran rampant wondering what was going on here. She immediately unbuckled my belt, unzipped my fly and pulled down my jeans and boxers. Her hand cupped my balls and took my very limp dick into her mouth. She sucked it while massaging my sac which got me hard very quickly. She stroked my shaft and took all of my cock deep throat with one hand on my balls and the other hand reached between my legs lightly fingered my ass. "I'm getting close" I said and she crammed her finger up my ass. I shoot a large load into her mouth and she continued to lick and suck until I was completely empty.

Without saying a word she got up off of her knees, picked up the towel and left with my still hard dick standing there. After regaining my composer I pulled up my pants and went back to the dinning room. She was back at the register and I sat back down and finished my now cold coffee. After several minutes I got up to leave, she smiled and said "Thanks for coming", I went back the next morning but she wasn't there. I asked about her and the other lady said she'd quit.

Kat900
Kat900
25 Followers