The Quiet One Ch. 02

Story Info
Devon's turn for pleasure
1.6k words
4.25
13k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lips opened on their own accord. I took her nipple in my mouth and tasted myself, along with a soft aftertaste of what I guessed was latex. She told me to suck it hard, so I started sucking her nipple like a little kitten suckling on its momma. She pulled the first nipple out of my mouth and inserted the second and I started working on that one too. She was moaning and when I looked at her face her head was back with her teeth barred in a most evil grin. My glance caused me to stop and she quickly stared down at me.

“Do you mean to tell me that I get you off in such amazing style and you don’t want to take the time to work on me”, she slurred. “I don’t think so”!

With that, she turned around and I thought she was going to leave me hanging there again. She strode about 2 steps, and then turned on her heels. She stared at me, and without dropping her eyes from me she reached over and pulled something from a table. I couldn’t see what she had grabbed but it looked like a short stick. Once again I was slightly scared as she walked back towards me. She reached up and unhooked my hands and instructed me to get down on my knees.

I plopped down on my knees, not even daring to rub my wrists that had been in the shackles. She started walking around me tapping the stick in her hand all the while. She started to hum a tune as her heels clicked to some unknown beat. She stopped at my head and pushed her thighs against my cheeks. I felt the tip of the stick, which felt warm and rough, rub up and down my back. Then I heard the wind whisper as she brought it down on my right ass cheek and there was an audible slap. I jumped ever so slightly, and when I did she brought it down again.

“Now”, she said, “I am going to have you flip over on your back. Then, since you jumped, I am going to sit on your face while you bring me to 2, no make that 3 orgasms. If you fail to please me I will be using this on your thighs. Well, even if you do please me I may feel compelled to use it”, she said, as she was tapping the strap against my ass. “Now, on to the floor with you, Danny-boy!!”

I rolled over on to my back, my throbbing ass cheeks cringing as they hit the floor. I looked up and saw her standing there grinning down at me. She stepped back for a moment and undid an unseen clip and her pants fell to the floor, leaving her in only her boots. She clicked over to me and straddled my body, letting her crop drag over my body. She trailed it up my legs, then to my inner thighs, and then used it to push my spent member to the opposite side. A little giggle escaped her as she moved my penis. She continued up the sides of my body until she was right over my head. Devon slowly crouched till she was just inches from my face. She stopped there, but I could see and smell her arousing sweet spot. She had just a tuft of downy hair sitting right above her hood covered clit. But it was the smell that started my member to harden again. It was intoxicating. There is no other smell like it in the world. When you breathe it in and it just brings lustful feelings to the surface

Almost without control my tongue shot out of my mouth and my head lifted up just slightly to retrieve a taste. Apparently she agreed with my movements because Devon dropped herself onto my chest and pushed her slit to my lips. Even in my limited experience, I had been taught, by one date of mine, how to lick a girl to pleasure. I pulled out my knowledge and let it rip. I started licking her lips from her clit to her sweet puckering hole. Up then down, again and again my tongue moved, sometimes slipping deeper between the lips and getting some drops of juice for my effort.

She was already beginning to moan behind clenched teeth and her hips were starting to rock ever so slightly. I opened my eyes to see her bringing one of her glistening nipples up to her own mouth for a taste. This only got me going more. I thought it was time to let "it" out of its home. I stopped my movement and took my tongue and lightly freed her already stiff clit from its warm cover. She shivered as I took it between my lips, lightly giving it pressure.

Now she was into it. I started sucking on her clit while flicking it with my tongue. Devon must have been plenty ready because I could feel her stiffen as an early and unexpected orgasm shook her. Her body became uncontrollable and I did everything I could to maintain my grip on her button as her hips thrashed back and forth on my face. As she got louder and louder her hand rose in the air and she brought the riding crop down on my side.

I jumped but with the jump I just shoved my face and tongue deeper into her causing her to whip me with each thrust of her hips. I felt her juices flow and her body quiver as a second climax quickly followed her first. She cried out as she shook, but never stopped rocking. Her hips rode my face like a bucking pony, and I felt like one as welts began to rise up on my outer thighs and buttocks.

She looked down at me and grinned, the grin that told me one thing; she was not done with me…

Devon rose up off my face and sat down next to me. Her breath came quickly. She looked me in the eyes and I could see the wicked grin was still on her face. I gasped as she reached down and took hold of my semi-hard member.

“I’m not near done with this Dan”, she said, “Get up and come with me”.

I stood up and she took my hand and guided me to a room off of the one I was in. She turned on the light. The room had nothing but a four-poster bed that’s posts seemed to be mounted to the ceiling. The bed was covered with black sheets which looked to be satin, and in the middle of the bed there was a coiled black leather whip which was darker than the sheets.

She told be to stand next to the bed. I moved towards the bed and she lied down on her back and with one hand grabbed the whip.

“Stand here between my legs”, she ordered.

I took my place between her legs, my hands down at my sides, waiting what was to come. Suddenly she sat up took the whip and flipped it to the side and slung it around me catching it in her other hand. She grabbed the grip of the whip with both hands, pulled herself to the edge of the bed and jerked me up against the bed. My penis was just fractions of inches from her saliva covered slit. She pulled on the whip again and I poked at her entrance.

“Put your hands on my ankles and place them on your shoulders”, she hissed, “I want you to put you cock inside me but do not thrust. I will control the speed; just pretend you are not here. I will fuck myself.”

So I took her ankles and slowly slid them up my chest until they rested near my shoulders. She then moved down a little closer to me and wiggled her hips until I slipped inside her. The feeling was fantastic; the head of my member was still sensitive from the amazing sucking it had taken. The whip tightened around my ass and she pulled my whole length into her with a quick tug.

Devon gasped as it went in, but she did not let up on the pulling as if she were trying to pull my entire body into her. She let the slack up and I took it to mean she wanted me to back out. I slid out of her extremely lubricated slit. I was almost halfway out when she tugged hard, jerking me forward back into her. She gave a soft scream this time and I was given the evil grin. Again and again it went in this manner. She wanted it hard and pushed hard. I was getting tingling sensations every time she pulled on me and I could feel the head of my penis pulsing as it went deep.

“I knew you were a dirty fucker Danny-Boy. I just knew it”, she said through clenched teeth.

I, or should I say, she made me keep pounding her. We had been going for what seemed like half an hour but I am sure it was no more than 5 minutes when I felt her ankles start to shake. Then I felt it as her muscles clamped down around my penis and she began to throb. She pulled me into her with all her might.

Devon started to give a guttural scream as she panted and moved her hips up and down as fast as she could. It must have been a powerful earth-quaking orgasm. I could see she had bitten down on her lip as blood formed there as she shook her head back and forth.