The Quiet Room

Story Info
Master and slave's first time.
2.1k words
3.92
12.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was sitting at work thinking how incredibly horny he was. He knew his new little play thing Cindy would soon be at work to brighten his day but was still in kind of a funk. It was just like any other Saturday at work, kind of slow and laid back. John started thinking about all the time he and his new toy had had together (as little as that was). His mind started to wander about the things he would love to do to her (making him even hornier). Then he gets his first text message from her. "Good Morning Master I miss you."

John replies as in their normal morning routine. "Good Morning my pet hurry in so I can tease you some more."

John sits there at work, his mind on every thing but his work. He wished that this could be the day that he takes his little slut toy off some where. He wanted to give her what they both so desperately had been wanting for. Then John gets an idea and started for a walk through the office and came across the "quiet room". The quiet room is one of a couple rooms in John's office that the company offers for its employees to take a nap or to just get away.

John took the time to explore the room. He had been with the company for several years and had never been in one of the rooms. He took the time to really explore the room getting to know the feel and was surprised to find a bed in the room. John knew that some of his co-workers took naps in the quiet room but had no idea. John moaned to himself the things that could happen in here. John made up his mind, today would be Cindy's day to truly get to feel her Master. Cindy started her day off like any other day she worked. She read her emails, sent her new Master his good morning text message and read some stories on line that made her day start off little on the horny side. Then she went for the shower and sent her master a new text message. "May I cum for you in the shower today Master?"

John answer came quickly. "NO not today my pet."

Cindy pouted at his answer and went for her shower which was hot and steamy at this point. She climbed into her shower and slowly started to wash her body. The soap was warm and soft on her skin as she closed her eyes. Cindy's mind started to wander going over all the dreams and day dreams she has had of her new Master. Thoughts of the things he would and could do to her. Her hands started to roam her body, caressing her large full breasts with one hand and letting the other slide between her legs. Cindy threw her head back and took a ragged breath as all her body started to tingle from the mix of sensations, then she remembered her Masters words.

"No not today my pet."

Cindy slowly regained her composure and finished her shower making sure to really wash her pussy. Cindy takes the time every day to make sure that her pussy is clean for her Master just in case that day is "the day". She longed for the day to come, that she would get to be with her Master. Cindy's torment has been caused by the fact that the relationship between them has had no real physical interaction. With the exception being the very passionate kissing and touching. As well as online teasing and cell to cell text messages. Cindy finished her shower, towel dried, then dressed for work and headed on her way. She sent him a message as she headed for the door.

"I am on my way Master."

John read the message from his little slut with a happy smile of knowing she is coming to him. John sighs deeply knowing that she is the first submissive that has ever made him feel the way he does and yet they have not even had a play date yet. This is just one more reason that today has to be the day. After checking out the room happy that it will serve his needs he headed back to his desk to try and get some work done. At his desk John dives back in to his work trying to get some things done and take care of his customers. In his ear he hears.

"Good Morning Master."

He turns to see his smiling little slut has snuck in on him. "Good Morning my pet" he says. "You know you're not supposed to sneak up on me slut."

I am sorry Master she replies.

John looks his little slut smiles. "So good to see you today; now get to work."

Cindy being the good little slut that she is heads off to her desk to start her day. She gets a message from him before she even gets to her desk.

"Today will be the day." Cindy stopped dead in her tracks and her heart skipped a beat. Can this be true, she thought, today? Wow I wonder what he has in mind. How can it be today? He knows I have to go straight home after work. The thoughts tormented her and made her sex tingle. She spent the next couple of hours thinking about the message "today will be the day" wow what a thought.

John, after a couple hours of making her sweat, decides its time to set his plan in motion sending her a message. "Today we have lunch together. Meet me in quiet room one, five minutes after your lunch starts." Knowing that this message will leave her scratching her head sends a follow up. "Today is the day I will make you a true slut."

John decides to go to his lunch just a few minutes early and heads for the quiet room. Once he enters the quiet room he checks it one last time to make sure it will serve its purpose (too late to back out anyway) turns out the lights and takes off all his clothes and waits.

Cindy logs out for her lunch and stops in the restroom for a quick freshen up and heads for the quiet room. Not sure what is about to happen to her, she has a tingle in her body she can not shake off. She thinks to herself. "I know Master and I have been talking about this for so long and I should not be worried about what is going to happen today but I am so nervous." She comes to the quiet room and knocks and then opens the door. The room is dark she whispers. "Master are you here?"

John answers softly. "Yes come in my pet and leave the lights off."

Cindy does as she is told and enters the room and closes the door.

John comes to her taking her hand as he locks the door. He leads her to the center of the room and whispers in her ear the order to strip.

Cindy starts to protest. John puts his finger to her lips. "Say nothing and do as you're told but leave on your panties."

Cindy shyly removes her clothes leaving her panties as she was told.

John slowly starts kissing her, the kiss growing more and more feverish. He tells her again. "Say nothing and make no sounds. We have to be very quiet. It is the quiet room after all."

He continues to kiss her and fondle her body playing with her pussy through her panties feeling the fabric moisten with her juices at his touch. He whispers. "Get down on your knees, my little slut."

Cindy does as she is told.

John steps in front of her. Taking his hard cock he smacks her in the face with it. "Now my little slut you have been dreaming about sucking my cock for weeks. Show me what you have dreamed of doing to it." Cindy takes his cock into her mouth like a pro. She uses her hand to guide it and control how much she takes at a time, teasing and licking it, her tongue darting in and out of the tip savoring it like it's the last dick she will ever suck in her life.

John throws his head back and sighs trying to catch his breath. He has had sluts suck him before but nothing like this. He thinks to himself. "God have I hit the jack pot with this one?"

Cindy started working harder and harder on her Masters cock trying to make him cum.

John feeling that he is almost there stops her. Leans down to her and whispers you may not make me come yet, but you will before it's all over. He takes her by the hair and pulls her to her feet and kisses her deeply – their tongues dance like lovers that have done it for years. He then removes her panties and whispers to her. "Remember not a sound. To make sure you don't make a sound I am going to give you a gag." John then in one motion stuffs her soaking panties crotch first in to her mouth. "That should do the trick." Cindy totally off guard mumbled a protest. John ignored her protest and guided her to the bed and gently laid her down. John then started kissing her thighs gently nibbling here and there. He took deep breathes savoring the sweet smells coming form her trimmed bush. He slowly started working his way up to her pussy. His tongue finding its way through all her moister to her rock hard clit and begins to nuzzle it. Licking and sucking on her clit she starts to thrash about. Knowing that she loves what he is doing. He continues to attack her pussy his tongue going in and out of every part of it. John takes her rock hard clit into his mouth and bites down on it gently.

Cindy's body jerks at the unexpected bite and tries to cry out. The gag in her mouth did its job well keeping Cindy's screams down to just a soft moan. Cindy is trying hard not to cum for she does not want to disappoint her Master by cuming too soon. She bites hard on the panties in her mouth and realizes that she likes the taste of her own juices cuming from them.

John with his tongue still deep in her pussy starts to rub his finger around her anal opening and she pushes back as if begging him to insert his finger and he does just that. Cindy's ass covered in her own juices is slick. John's finger from being in and around her pussy is well lubed. Johns finger slides easily into her ass and he hears a muffled moan come from Cindy. Cindy shudders hard as she cums not once but twice in his mouth. John licks up every drop of her nectar. John then takes his hard cock and slowly slides it in to her dripping pussy sliding all the way in. He starts fucking her faster and faster. The actions build to him pounding in to her like there will never be a day like this again in his life. Faster and faster they go building higher working toward that final release.

John finally at this point starts to jerk and shudder as he hits his orgasm.

Cindy soon follows in an orgasm like none she has ever had.

John collapses on to Cindy. Both of them were breathing hard, chests rising and falling. John leans to her removes her panties from her mouth and kisses her deeply and says. "You did very, very well my little slut now get dressed and go back to work."

John dressed silently and headed back to his office leaving Cindy laying there naked. John settled back into his desk and started working again as if nothing had happened. He sees Cindy come walking toward him.

Cindy with a smile on her face comes to her Master. She leans into his ear. "Thank you Master. Lunch was fabulous." Cindy headed back to her desk.

John sends her a text message. "Well my pet how do you feel?"

Cindy replies. "I feel finally like I belong to you."

John replies. "Good!" I do love you my pet. From this day forward things will only become more and more between us."