The Quiet Type

Story Info
No matter how naked Brandy gets, Emily still seems shy.
2.7k words
4.34
31.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,775 Followers

Just...think of it as practice, Brandy told herself as she rode the elevator up to Emily's dorm room. You're going to be a psychologist someday, right? You're going to have to treat patients with Social Anxiety Disorder. Dealing with Emily Chalmers is going to teach you everything you need to know about that.

The pep talk wasn't working. Brandy felt her heart sink somewhere into the pit of her stomach when she heard the tiny chimes of the elevator announcing her arrival at the seventh floor. Not for the first time, she cursed her bad luck at getting Emily as a partner for their group project. It wasn't that she was dumb, or anything-everyone knew that Emily outperformed them all on every test, aced every paper. It was just that, well...

Brandy knocked on the door to Emily's dorm room. It opened to reveal a young woman with long, strawberry-blonde hair and thick, coke-bottle glasses, staring directly into the carpet as she mumbled something too soft for Brandy to even hear. "Um...thanks," Brandy said, deciding to assume that the mutter represented some kind of invitation, and walked inside.

At first, Brandy had wondered if it wasn't some kind of reaction to her skin color. Like maybe she was from Duck's Ass, Nebraska or something, and she was nervous about talking to black people. But no, this was the way she was around everybody. In class, she sat way up at the back of the lecture hall, in a corner seat, with her head down scribbling notes. When the professor did call on her, she responded without looking up in a voice barely above a whisper. After about a week, the professor had stopped calling on her at all.

Emily sat down on the bed, still not looking directly at Brandy, and made a loose gesture that could have meant 'sit anywhere'. Brandy set down her book bag and plopped down on the floor in front of her. "So, class project," she said, trying to sound approachable and friendly and non-judgmental. Emily switched her stare from the floor to the ceiling, and suddenly Brandy was rattled all over again. "I feel like we're, um...I feel like we're maybe getting a little behind? I mean, I don't want to sound critical, but...um, well, we've been meeting for a while now, and...I mean, it just doesn't seem like we're making progress. The project is half our grade, and it's...um...it's due in..."

Brandy trailed off for a moment, trying to collect herself. Emily's wall of silence must be getting to her worse than she realized-she'd totally blanked on the due date. "It's due soon," she continued, knowing that she sounded like a total bimbo. "And I was thinking, we should really...um, we should..." Brandy felt an icy grip of panic clutching at her as she realized she couldn't think of a single thing they'd done. They hadn't settled on a topic, they hadn't agreed on how to split up their responsibilities, they hadn't worked out a schedule...the entire project suddenly loomed before her like a vast white expanse of unexplored territory. "...we should really get to work," she finished unconvincingly.

Brandy was hoping that a sense of urgency might break through Emily's shyness, but the other girl just mumbled again in response. Brandy tried to pretend she'd understood it. "Um, okay," she said brightly. This time, she wasn't entirely faking the cheer in her voice-she'd just remembered that the project wasn't due for ages. They had plenty of time. She let a little of the tension drain out of her shoulders and leaned back a bit. "So, we should probably talk a bit about our topic, then. Let's try to think of something that plays to our audience. Professor..."

Brandy stopped. She'd been about to say, 'Professor Braithwaite', but that wasn't right. She'd had Braithwaite two semesters ago, with Emily. She remembered it all too well, because they'd had a...they'd done a...they were in the same class, and they'd been partnered up on a project, just like now. Brandy remembered that part clearly. But now they were taking, um...they were in a class, together now, a new class? But who taught it? And there was a...new project? No, that couldn't be right. It was the same project they'd been working on for...for...

Emily muttered something, but she swallowed her words so bad that Brandy couldn't make it out. Probably the name of their professor. With a sigh, Brandy shoved aside her irrelevant concerns and decided that clearly this was not the day for them to make any real progress on their class project. Emily was still too nervous around her, and Brandy was so frazzled from study that she couldn't even remember what class she was taking. Maybe it would be best to just try to get Emily more comfortable around her. "So, Emily," she said, climbing up onto the bed, "before we get started, I was thinking we should just, y'know...hang out a little. Get to know each other."

Emily looked back down at where her fingers were tracing patterns on the bedspread. She mumbled out a response too quiet to hear. Brandy tried not to get frustrated-it wasn't Emily's fault that she was so shy. Maybe it would help if Brandy did something to open herself up, to really reveal herself to the other woman and give her an air of vulnerability-

Of course! Brandy stood up and began pulling off her clothes. It made perfect sense-if she was nude and Emily was clothed, then Emily would be bound to feel like Brandy was the vulnerable one. And if Brandy was vulnerable, then that would make Emily feel like she was more in control. She was bound to relax once Brandy got completely naked.

Once she'd pulled off her bra and panties, Brandy sat back down on the bed. "That's better," she said. "Just us girls, right?" She laughed a little nervously, probably because Emily still wouldn't look her in the eyes. Instead, she was staring down at Brandy's crotch. "Oh, um, right. Yeah. Sorry, I've been kind of letting it go a bit lately. I normally trim, but..." She ran a finger over her pubic hair. "Guess I've just been too busy studying."

Emily didn't look up to meet Brandy's eyes. She just murmured what might have been a response, or might have just been an unrelated observation. Brandy had never met anyone she had so much difficulty understanding. "Um, yes, absolutely," she replied, hoping that her answer made some sort of sense. "Um, as I was saying, I normally trim, but you know what? I don't think I have anything to be ashamed of down there. I think my body is naturally beautiful and sexy, and I'm sick of changing it to suit some man's standard of beauty." Brandy hadn't realized how strongly she felt about it until just now, but it was absolutely true. She was tired of trying to make herself look pretty for men.

Emily muttered something vaguely affirmative, smiling for the first time. Brandy shifted position to display her body a little better-whatever it was she was saying or doing to make Emily relax, she definitely wanted to more of it. "Yeah, I...I just get frustrated with guys, you know? I swear, sometimes I think I'd be better off going lezzie. Guys are always so controlling, like they're trying to make me over into something I'm not."

Emily reached over and put her hand on Brandy's knee, whispering something softly to her as she did so. Brandy was astonished at just how nice Emily's touch felt against her skin. "I mean, I don't want you to get the wrong idea," she said, trying to regain her train of thought. Just because she was naked, her pussy completely exposed to the other woman's stare...and just because she was letting Emily run her fingers up and down her leg...it didn't mean that, um...that...

Emily said something too quietly for Brandy to catch. "...I don't want you to think that I don't like the idea of giving up control," Brandy said, finally getting back to what she'd wanted to say. "Because that can be absolutely hot." She ran her fingers through her bush, luxuriating in the sensation of the stiff pubic hair against her hand, before settling onto her vulva and beginning to gently tease her labia. "I mean, absolutely smoking hot. But not with a guy. They just get the wrong idea. If I was going to give up control like that, it'd have to be to a woman."

Emily nodded without ever looking away from Brandy's cunt. She pulled her shirt over her head and took her bra off, revealing a pair of surprisingly sexy tits, then returned her hands to Brandy's body. She said something again, but Brandy still couldn't make it out even though Emily was speaking at a conversational volume now.

It didn't matter, whatever it was. The important thing was that Emily's shyness clearly didn't extend to clothing. That was good, because Emily had the most beautiful body Brandy had ever seen. She felt a liquid rush of heat in her pussy, and her stroking intensified into rubbing. "Because, um...wow, Emily. You're, um...I mean, I don't want to, you know, pressure you or anything, but...I mean, I don't normally do this, but...oh..."

Emily looked her in the face at last, and Brandy was astonished at the way her glasses magnified those big green eyes. They looked so striking and powerful when she finally did fix that gaze on you, especially when you weren't expecting it. Brandy felt like she was the shy one all of a sudden, like she wanted to look away from that hungry, intense gaze. But she couldn't. Emily's stare was almost magnetic...and strangely familiar. Brandy didn't quite remember seeing them before, but she almost remembered not remembering. It felt like an echo in her mind, a sense of déjà vu that almost took her breath away. She blinked, trying to figure out why it all felt so familiar. Then she blinked again, trying to figure out why it felt so hard to blink. Emily's lips moved, but Brandy was too busy staring at those eyes to hear what the other girl said.

Then Emily's fingers slipped into Brandy's cunt, and whatever it was that Brandy was trying to remember slipped clean out of her head. Brandy gasped in pleasure, then sighed in relief. She'd been wondering how she could fondle Emily's gorgeous titties without giving up the sensations in her pussy, and now Emily had solved that problem for her. That was so sweet of her. Brandy's hands moved automatically to stroke Emily's nipples in gratitude.

Emily's fingers were relentless, sending tingles of pleasure all the way up Brandy's spine as she found all of Brandy's favorite places to touch. "I, oh..." Brandy said, trying to talk and finding that she was suddenly the one who had trouble with words. "Ohh! How did you know I liked...I've neverrrrrr..." The words dissolved into a growl as Brandy bucked her hips against Emily's questing hand.

Emily said something, but Brandy didn't care what it was. She was too busy running her hands down Emily's stomach and over her hips to pull at the waistband of the other girl's dress. It slid off easily, revealing bare skin. Brandy moaned, almost wanting to put the skirt back on so that she could nuzzle her way up underneath the hemline and see what she looked like under there without any panties on, but she was too far gone to stop now. The skirt hit the floor and Brandy stared at Emily's furry pussy with undisguised lust. "Oh, fuck, that looks good on you..."

Emily leaned in close and whispered sweet nothings into Brandy's ears in response. They really did sound like sweet nothings-even right up against each other like that, Brandy still couldn't tell what Emily was saying. Then again, she was very distracted by the way Emily's body rubbed against hers. It was easy to lose track of unimportant things like words.

But Brandy did realize something very important. If Emily was naked just like her, then she wouldn't feel like Brandy was more vulnerable. She might not relax. And if she wasn't feeling relaxed and comfortable, she might not keep touching Brandy like this. Clearly, Brandy had to do something to send a strong signal to Emily that Brandy wasn't any kind of threat.

She kissed Emily soulfully, and took her hands off Emily's body just long enough to reach down into her book bag and pull out several lengths of rope. She stared at them quizzically for a moment-why did she decide to bring rope to their study session? She started to say something, but Emily mumbled something in her ear before she could get more than a word or two out and suddenly Brandy remembered. It was all part of their project. She didn't know how she could have forgotten. It was just lucky she had it, because she needed Emily to tie her up right now.

Emily obliged without Brandy even needing to explain. She uncoiled the rope and looped it around Brandy's wrists and ankles with practiced ease. Then she tied each arm and each leg to a different bedpost, leaving Brandy spread-eagled on the bed.

Brandy had never realized how sexy it would feel to be tied up like this. She had never realized how hot it felt to give up control to another woman, to be completely vulnerable and helpless and naked and touched and stroked all over. Emily was talking the whole time she was petting Brandy's trembling body, but Brandy wasn't really paying attention to Emily's words anymore even if she could have made them out. She was much more interested in her other senses.

Brandy was openly panting now, aching for release. "Of course, Mistress," she said, not even sure why she was saying it but knowing it felt like the right thing to say. "I understand, Mistress." She didn't understand, she didn't understand a word that Emily was saying to her but somehow that felt so deliciously sexy that she didn't really want to. She didn't want to listen, only to hear and to obey. That sounded so perfect that she almost wished Emily had told her that so that she could believe it instinctively.

Emily muttered something else unimportant, then straddled Brandy's face with her crotch. Brandy licked enthusiastically at Emily's dripping pussy-she'd been wanting to do this since, since...it didn't matter how long. It didn't matter why. She didn't need to pay attention, or remember, or think about any of it. She just needed to lick and obey.

Emily ground her clit against Brandy's lips, and her mumbles dissolved into moans as she quivered in orgasm. Brandy whimpered, astonished at how aroused Emily's climax made her. "Oh, please," she gasped out, her words muffled by Emily's pussy, "please Mistress, please lick me, please, I need it, please..."

Brandy felt Emily shift into a sixty-nine, and her body tensed and writhed against the ropes as Emily's soft, wet tongue slid into the folds of her pussy. It felt so hot to be bound, helpless, obedient, to be such a good girl that she never even realized how well she followed orders, never even remembered slipping into a deep hypnotic trance, never even knew how programmed she was. She could imagine Emily doing that to her and it was so fucking hot that she couldn't stop herself from coming hard all over Emily's face.

The whole time she came, she kept licking Emily out. She wanted nothing more than to please her; it felt so smoking hot and sexy and needy and slutty to use her tongue to bring Emily off over and over and over again. Brandy wished they could do this every night. She wished Emily would be her Mistress, fucking her and brainwashing her and hypnotizing her so deeply that she wouldn't even fucking remember it the next day, oh fuck that would feel so fucking good...

Brandy's second orgasm hammered at her like a tidal wave. She could feel herself writhing in pleasure, the ropes holding her helplessly in place as her body wriggled and rubbed against Emily's. "Oh fuck, fuck yes Mistress," she moaned out into Emily's cunt, "fuck me yes fuck my mind fuck my body make me your helpless hypnotized sex toy fuck yes oh oh OH!" Her hips strained upwards, pressing hungrily against Emily's tongue as she came a third time.

Brandy couldn't understand Emily's response. It was too muffled to make out. But this time, at least, she understood exactly why.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,775 Followers