The Rabbit Died Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt myself shudder in a way I hadn't done since I was a teenager. "Oh, yes, baby, it really does." I moved one hand from her back and slowly slid it to her side, allowing the heel of my hand to rest against the side of her breast.

She gasped. "Touch me, John. Touch my nipple. Please. I want it. I want you to feel how hard my nipple is."

Tentatively, I did as I been asked. With just the tips of my fingers, I traced the shape of her hard nipple through her thin t-shirt. I could feel it tighten in response. The tiny bumps of her areola felt like fragments of diamond. Jeanne's soft moan sounded like a choir of angels murmuring a hymn of love in my ear.

Still using only my fingertips, I began to explore the expanse of Jeanne's large soft breast. As she rolled slightly toward her back to expose both her breasts to my touch, I moved with her. She had to remove her leg from the space between mine, but I then filled the void between her thighs with my own leg. I thought I could feel her heat.

Never breaking our passionate kisses, I touched her breast more firmly. Jeanne rewarded me with another long, appreciative moan. I propped myself on one arm so I could better touch the entire expanse of her full chest with my free hand.

"Jeanne?"

"Hmmm?"

"Remember how I said I wanted to wait?"

"Uh huh."

"I was wrong."

"Good."

***********************************************

John sat up and pulled me to him. With trembling fingers, he grasped the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head. In the dim light from the bonfire, he could see the curve of my ample bosom. "You're beautiful," he said.

I quickly removed John's shirt and sat back to study his upper body. I saw the hair on his chest and belly, still as dark as it had been when he was a young man. He was not the large bear of a man I normally found attractive, but I didn't care. Right now, he looked very good to me.

Together, we began to explore each other's naked upper torsos. John quickly learned that I enjoyed having the undersides of my breasts stroked. I discovered that John's nipples were as sensitive as my own. We continued kissing, enjoying the taste and feel of each other's tongues.

Soon, we lay back down. With me all but naked, John was now able to begin to explore my body the way he wanted, using all five of his senses. With his fingers, he felt the softness and smoothness of my flesh. With his eyes, he saw the bounty of my breasts and softly rounded belly. With his ears, he heard my breathing, my moaning, and my occasional soft gasp. With his tongue, he tasted my skin, a combination of sweet lotion, clean sweat, and woman-flavor. With his nose, he breathed my arousal. John looked like he was in heaven.

I was enjoying my own discoveries. John's beard stubble felt good as I caressed his face. His man-scent was an aphrodisiac. The soft growl I heard in his chest as I played with his nipples thrilled me. And the twitching hardness I could see straining within his shorts gave me promise of a very nice night.

**************************************************

I knew my resolve was far in the past. I wanted this woman. My physical attraction to her was undeniable, but there was so much more. I felt her filling a void in my life. For the first time in many years, I knew I would not be alone tonight. I tried, but somehow, could not quite remember. Was this what it felt like to be falling in love? I wanted to ask her, but the question died on my lips when I first felt her hand brush purposefully against my cock.

"My God, Jeanne."

"What?"

"Be careful."

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know how much of that I can take. It's been awhile since I've been with a woman."

"It's been too long since I've been with a man. I'd almost forgotten how good a man could feel."

"Let me refresh your memory," I said, so softly Jeanne had to concentrate to hear me. I then placed my hand, softly, between her legs. I know I smiled in satisfaction when I found that Jeanne's panties were soaked through.

Before I could ask, Jeanne raised her hips to make it easy for me to remove the dripping bit of cotton. The sweet, tangy perfume of her flooded the air inside our tent.

Lowering my face to her, I struggled not to drool. She smelled so good. She looked so beautiful. With a single lick, I found that she tasted divine.

We had all night, and I decided I could spend that amount of time making sure my new lover was well pleased. I set myself to the delightful task of worshiping her womanhood with my mouth.

Stroking my fingers on the tops and insides of her thighs, I silently directed her to open herself to me. When she had parted her legs to my liking, I teased the crease between her thigh and her lip with my tongue, first on one side, then on the other. When I felt her thigh muscles begin to tremble, I moved my tongue to the center, tracing slowly from the bottom of her slit to the top, over and over, first with the lightest pressure I could manage, but then ever more firmly.

Her lips parted for me. Her whimpers and moans were nearly drowned out by the soft growl of pleasure coming from deep in my chest. I knew she liked this. The ever-increasing flow of her nectar onto my tongue made that clear.

I had purposefully been avoiding her clit. I wanted to save it. I knew, if I did things right, Jeanne would cum for me when I finally touched it.

Jeanne wasn't making it easy for me. Her hips were in constant motion, up, down, right, left, sometimes in a straight line, sometimes in a circle. The time was coming closer. I began to crave the sound of her orgasm. But still, I waited. I wanted it to be perfect for her. I wanted her to always remember the first time I made her cum.

We became impatient. Jeanne was struggling more and more to stay still enough for me to continue to feast on her, and I began to want her release as much as she did. I paused for a moment, raised my head, and looked at her. A few strands of hair were matted to her forehead. Her nipples were straining toward the sky. Her breathing was ragged. I could actually see her pulse in her throat. It was time.

"Please, John, please!"

I smiled at her, and lowered my face. With just the tip of my tongue, I touched her shining pearl. For a moment, there was no sound. Then, Jeanne gulped in a breath so rapidly that it almost sounded like a scream. She began to convulse. Her body writhed, every muscle vibrating. It seemed like she held her breath forever.

I was pleased. I love nothing more than to make my lover cum. I let her recover for only a moment, allowing her to catch a few breaths, but long before she had regained her composure, I was at her again. This time, I inserted my middle finger into her depths while licking vigorously at her lips and her clit. She was well on her way to another orgasm when I added my index finger. I was massaging her walls, probing her wetness, stroking her relentlessly. As soon as I thought she was comfortable with two fingers, I added a third.

Jeanne knew she was lost. It seemed she was almost afraid to cum that hard again, and yet her fevered mind must have told her to be afraid not to. I made the decision for her when I curled my fingers and found her G-spot. Another reward for me – the music of orgasm from a beautiful woman.

I let her rest this time. I knew she had had enough for now. As her screams died away, I heard another voice. It was Sami in the next tent. I could clearly hear her say, "Holy shit, Johnny! Holy shit!"

"That's going to be awkward in the morning," I thought to myself. But then I turned my attention back to my lover.

She was sobbing and mumbling, "No more. No more. I can't take any more."

I moved up to hold Jeanne in my arms. "What's wrong, baby? Are you OK?"

Panting for breath, she began to laugh softly. It was a lovely sound. "Wrong? Nothing is wrong. My God, John, nothing is wrong. I just knew I was going to pass out if you did that any more. Wrong? Hell, no! Right! As right as anything has ever been! Where the hell did you learn to do that? How the hell did you do that?"

I kissed her tenderly. "I don't know. I guess you inspired me. I just wanted you to have a good time."

************************************************** I looked at him. My thoughts were clearing enough for me to ask myself a question. "Am I going to fall in love with this man?" For a panicked moment, I wondered if I had spoken aloud, but then realized I hadn't. I kissed him back. I wanted to keep kissing him for a very long time. But then, I had a better idea.

"John, I hope you're ready," I said.

"For what?"

"For this!" I pushed John rather forcefully onto his back and sat up. I pulled his shorts off him and wrapped my hand around his manhood. "I want you to have a good time, too."

I crawled up John's body and kissed his lips, pushing my tongue into his mouth to explore. I stayed on my hands and knees and kissed his whole face. I loved that I could taste myself on him. I kissed his eyes, nose, cheeks and mouth again.

I began to trail kisses down his chin, along his strong jaw line and then down his throat. I could feel the vibration on my lips when he murmured, "Mmmm."

I continued my kisses, along his collar bone, to his shoulder and then down his arm. When I reached his hands, I brought his fingers to my mouth and sucked on them. Smiling, I returned to his chest, and kissed all down the other side, offering equal attention to that side of his body.

I knelt between his legs and began toying with his nipples. I hadn't been with a man who reacted so intensely when I sucked on them. Goosebumps rose on his skin, as I left them to kiss lower.

My mouth followed the line of dark hair that went down his abdomen, as if giving me a trail to follow. I stopped briefly to lick his navel, pushing my tongue inside, but I didn't want to linger. I had other things to do.

Down, down, I kept kissing until I reached his wiry hair. I could smell his musk, and it made my nipples go hard once more. I moved my body back, so that I was lying on my belly, between his legs. I now had full access to his manhood.

I blew my hot breath onto his balls, as I began to lightly run one finger up and down his cock. It jumped in anticipation, and John inhaled sharply. I kept my touch light and feathery, still breathing my hot breath on his balls.

His hands came to my hair, and started running through it. Carefully, tenderly, I took his shaft in my hand and lowered my mouth. I took him in to the back of my throat, thoroughly wetting him. I bobbed up and down a couple of times, tasting the pre-cum that he was oozing. He came out of my mouth with a soft pop, as I began to lick his shaft up and down.

I wanted to know every inch of him. My tongue traced the delicate patterns of veins and bumps. I ran my tongue all around the head, paying special attention to the V on the underside, and then licking back to the tip, pressing my tongue into his slit, to capture as much of his essence as I could.

John's hands lightly grabbed my hair. I could see his stomach muscles contract and his body seemed to tense. A low growl came from his belly, and out his mouth, as I replaced my mouth with my hand. I gave his penis long, slow, firm, deliberate strokes, as I lowered my mouth to his balls.

"Oh God, Jeanne. Not there."

His words said no, but his body said yes. I licked his balls, making them hot with my mouth, before sucking them in and rolling them around with my tongue. I could feel the glands inside the thin sack. Sucking his balls, stroking his cock, I needed to push him to the limit.

After a few minutes, and feeling his legs go stiff, I came away from his balls, and dropped my mouth onto John's cock.

"Jesus, baby, I'm so close" he muttered.

That was what I needed to hear. I fondled his balls with my hand and began to suck his cock with vigor. I needed him to feed me. I needed to take him into my belly.

John's grip on my hair tightened. I could feel him raise his hips, trying to push his cock deeper into my mouth. I heard a deep guttural sound, just before he exploded in my mouth, shooting down into my belly. I did my best to keep up with his continual spurts, swallowing as fast as I could. I kept my lips clamped around his shaft, until I felt his balls had drained. When John's hands finally relaxed their hold, I attentively cleaned his cock and balls, and then moved to his side. John rolled to look at my face. I smiled and kissed him softly.

"I hope that was to your liking, John," I said softly, kissing him once more.

"Oh, God, Jeanne," John said, trying to regain the rhythm of his breathing. "I can't believe how good you made me feel!"

"Just returning a favor," I said, laying my head on his shoulder. We held each other close, listening to the murmur of a few hushed voices at the waning camp fire, enjoying the closeness we felt, cuddled together in our tent. We caressed each other's bodies, holding each other under the blankets. The last thing either of us remembered was a long series of lovely, soft kisses.