The Rabbit Died Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John, I need to feel you again. I need to feel you cum inside me," I panted.

He needed no more urging. While he kept one nipple in his mouth, he moved his hands to my hips and grasped them hard. He slammed up inside me as I came down on him. It took but a moment for him to tense, and release his hot cum inside me. I felt myself starting to fall off the edge, and succumbed to the pleasure of orgasm. I collapsed on his chest, my face buried in his neck, kissing and nibbling at it.

John's face was in my neck too, as he whispered, "Mature and restrained?"

I giggled at the thought. No, there would be no restraint between the two of us. We enjoyed each other too much. "Well, maybe someday. By the way, are you hungry?"

"For you?" John asked. "Always, but I could really use the bathroom, and some coffee. And could you tell me how you can look so beautiful first thing in the morning? And when did the nightgown show up?"

I sat up and kissed him saying, "I'm not telling. Women are allowed their secrets. You hit the shower. I'll start the coffee."

I got off his softened cock, grabbed my nightie off the floor, and put it on. "There are fresh towels in the bathroom. Take your time. I'll see you in a bit." I leaned over the bed and kissed his lips, before leaving the bedroom.

***********

As I showered, I thought, "Who would have known?" I had never dwelt on how alone I was, and I certainly had not gone to the cookout yesterday hoping to meet someone. But now, well, Jeanne was all I desired.

I came out of the bathroom, my skin still damp from the shower. Jeanne was sitting in the middle of the bed with a tray. Juice, coffee, muffins, and more. My mind began to race. Strawberries and whipped cream?

"Can I interest you in anything?" she asked softly, and smiling so sweetly.

I know I moaned as I got in bed next to her. I laid her back and kissed her, moving my hand over her lingerie-covered breasts. "Do you need this thing, or can we get rid of it?"

I began sliding the nightgown up Jeanne's' hips. My hands moved deftly as I removed the garment. I glanced at the tray next to Jeanne's reclining body, and plucked a strawberry from the bowl, dipped it in whipped cream, and took a bite from it.

"I wonder if strawberries really stain," I said. With that comment, I began to rub Jeanne's nipple with the red fruit. She immediately hardened. Her nipple looked so inviting. I covered the area, leaving it more red. I dipped my finger in the bowl of whipped cream, and then spread it all over her breast. "Oh yeah," I said. "My kind of breakfast."

Jeanne giggled, and then moaned as I began to feed from her. She had never played with food in bed before. She told me this was so much better than she ever could have imagined. For the next two hours, we played, ate, laughed, tickled, and made love.

Mid-day was fast coming upon us. I looked at the clock, disappointed. "Jeanne, I have to go. I promised my dad I would help him with a couple of things. I could come back later, if you like."

Jeanne leaned in to kiss my lips. "Of course, baby. Come back when you can. I'll make sure I have a light meal for us later."

"Can I ask you a question, honey? If you don't want to answer, I'll understand."

"John, you can ask me anything. I don't have anything to hide."

"You said it had been a long time since you were with a man. How are you able to react like that? How can you be so sensual, without being with anyone? Do you, um, well, take care of yourself?"

Jeanne smiled and reached into the drawer of her nightstand. My eyes opened wide as she pulled out her rabbit.

"Oh my god. I've seen pictures, and videos, but I've never seen one in real-life. And I've never seen one used, hint hint." I looked down at Jeanne and raised one eyebrow.

"Then I take it you've never used one on a woman. I saw something on HBO we might want to try. How would you feel about kneeling next to my head, moving my rabbit in and out of me, while I suck your cock?"

I couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth! This quiet, refined lady had the heart of a vixen. I leaned in and kissed her, pushing my tongue into her mouth. "I think if I don't leave, my dad is going to be real pissed, no matter what excuse I give him. But I promise you, I'll be back."

************

After John left, I changed the sheets on the bed, and then went for a long soak in the tub. As I lay in the bubble bath, I ran my fingers over my body, playing with my breasts. My nipples became hard, and a tingly feeling started at my clit. Oh no, I thought. I'm not going there. Not when John will be back. I finished my bath, dressed, and then lay on the sofa and took a nap.

It was shortly after three when I woke. "Shit! I've got to get to the store!"

I had just finished the green salad, and had the chicken breasts warming, when John rang the bell at six. When I opened the door, I was greeted by a huge bouquet of spring flowers. My face lit up as he presented them to me, pulled me into his arms, and kissed me longingly.

"I absolutely needed that," he said. "I haven't thought about anything but you, all day. In fact, my father asked me why I kept smiling. If only he knew."

We laughed and hugged and kissed, like teenagers. I served a grilled chicken salad out on the patio, while John opened a bottle of white wine. We spent hours just talking about anything and everything. Our views on art, music and life seemed to be identical. Politics and religion, we discovered, were topics best left to the light of day, not something to discuss before heading up to bed.

As we cleared the table and took everything into the house, John came up behind me and put his arms around me.

"Any chance that I'm spending the night?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

His hands slid under my sweater and moved to my breasts. A quiet moan escaped my lips as he kissed my neck, right behind my right ear. With my hands wet, there was little he thought I could do.

"Oh fuck it", I said in exasperation.

I turned in John's arms and threw my wet hands around his neck. My kisses started soft, but fast changed to the intensity of the night before. I ground my pelvis against his cock, forcing him to inhale sharply.

"Lady, if you don't stop this right now, I'm going to make a mess in your kitchen."

***********

The look she gave me, that sexy smile, told me she didn't care. I grabbed her hand and led her up the stairs. In her bedroom, once more, I quickly removed her clothing. I stared at this curvy woman before me, and my cock raged. While I stripped down I remembered something she had said earlier.

Jeanne had moved to the middle of the bed, on her back, waiting for me to join her. I walked around to her side, and opened the drawer to her nightstand. I pulled her pink rabbit out and looked at her with a raised eyebrow and a smile on my face. No words were necessary.

I began kissing Jeanne's lips, working my way down her body. To her neck, throat, her voluptuous breasts, her rounded belly, to her sweet smelling valley. I parted her legs and buried my face between them. My tongue separated her soft lips and ran up and down from clit to entrance. Jeanne moved her hips, wanting more. I played with her, circling her clit, around and around, but not quite touching her.

"Please, baby", she whispered.

I raised my head and smiled. I curled my two middle fingers and looked for her G-spot. Quickly, I found my target and began my massage. My mouth captured her clit and began to suck. Jeanne gripped the sides of the bed and raised her hips high. A high-pitched sound hit the night air.

"Oh, oh, oh..." she panted.

I never stopped. I kept licking, sucking, and playing with her clit, while increasing the pressure of my G-spot massage. She almost shot away from me, on her back as her orgasm hit, almost scooting off the bed. But this wasn't like the other orgasms. I found my hand filled with a light liquid. As I removed my fingers from her pussy, the fluid flowed out, and down her ass. Quickly, I put my mouth to her hole and drank from her. The taste was unlike any I had experienced. Oh my God, I thought, she squirted.

"Jeanne, baby? You squirted."

Jeanne was flushed and trembling, as I moved up her body and drew her into my arms. I gently kissed her forehead and rocked her, as she began to calm. I held her and whispered soft words until her eyes fluttered. She opened her mouth to speak, but the words wouldn't come. I lowered my lips to hers, letting her taste herself on me. When I lifted my head, she smiled.

"Oh my God, John," she said in a shaking voice. "What the hell did you do to me? "

"I'm not quite sure, but trust me it's something I'm going to keep doing. You okay? Up for round two in a bit?"

She smiled and snaked her arms around my neck. She drew my face to hers and pushed her body towards me. There was no mistaking her desire.

I broke away, picked up her rabbit and asked, "Show me?"

Jeanne rolled onto her back, and bent her knees. When she took the toy from me, she brought it to her mouth and moved it in and out, wetting it. Not losing eye contact with me, she slowly pushed it into herself. One finger hit the "on" button, and it started to move in a slightly spinning manner. I was awestruck as she pushed the six inch vibe in as far as it would go, and brought it out again. She pushed one more button and spread her lips with her other hand. I watched as the rabbit's vibrating ears ran over her clit. I smiled as I got up on my knees, moved near Jeanne's head, and put my hand over hers.

Jeanne relinquished control and turned her head to the side. One hand steadied my cock, and the other reached between my legs and cupped my balls. She pulled my cock to her mouth and began to pleasure me. Just as she had in the tent, Jeanne made incredible love to my cock, licking me, sucking me, stroking me, and massaging my balls. I watched my hand as I fucked her with her toy, and enjoyed seeing her reaction to the vibrations on her clit.

It didn't take long for her to get excited again. As she approached another orgasm, she sped up her actions on my pulsating cock. Her hand squeezed a little harder and she sucked me hard from base to tip, almost letting me slide out of her mouth and then taking me in deep again. Our orgasms hit at the same time. Jeanne's hips again raised and she moaned on my cock as my juice spewed forth. She buried her face in my crotch, taking me in deeper than before, and she sucked and swallowed. I dropped the rabbit and held her head as my hips moved back and forth. She continued to suck until I pulled away, completely drained.

I fell on the bed, beside her once more. We turned and held each other, not speaking, just holding, petting, and cuddling. No words were needed. We had joined together, and we knew in our hearts, we would not separate.

12