The Rabbit Hole

Story Info
A play day with His filthy little whore.
2k words
4.15
22.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hisflw
Hisflw
1 Followers

You called on Your way home from work. You got the rest of the day off and wanted me showered and naked waiting for You with a cup of coffee. When You opened the door, You smiled and complimented my obedience. It was a good way to start, because today i would prove i was Your filthy little whore.

While You were in the shower, i was to get the box and all the toys from our room. Then You wanted me crouched on my heels with legs spread and hands, palm up, on my knees. i was to wait for You to finish Your shower in that position. Then You slapped my ass and walked into the bathroom.

My mind raced as i gathered the required items. The box held all the restraints, my private collar, and the torture and spanking implements. The dildos and other toys were in the drawer. My pussy was already getting wet from the thought of You using all Your things on me. Today was going to be a very good day.

i was positioned as instructed when You got out of the shower. You patted my head, told me to stay there, and went to get dressed. You came out and stood in front of me, grabbed a handful of hair and pulled me to my feet. Pulling my head up so that our eyes met, You spoke in a voice as cold as ice.

"you will remain naked and available to Me all day. When you are not attending to Me or your regular duties, you will be masturbating. You will be sitting in the chair across from Me so I can see everything." Then Your eyes changed to match Your voice "and princess, you will only orgasm when I tell you to. There will be no asking or begging, unless otherwise instructed. Each offense will be answered by 10 lashes with the crop. Now lay everything out on the table so I can see it all."

As i laid everything out on the table, i was thinking about the day. You had never been so stern before and usually i was given negotiating rights when we played. i was scared as well as excited like never before. My breasts were already tingling and my pussy was so wet, i had the spider web effect You liked so much. The juices were soaking my upper thighs and when spread apart, the liquid spread like a spider web.

Once everything was laid out, You placed my collar around my neck reminding me to be proud of who i was. i sat in the chair and nervously looked at You.

"I am going to watch the football game while you play with yourself. Start with the smallest dildo and work your way up to the biggest in 10 minute increments. Remember, don't orgasm and don't ask." You said, then turned to the game.

i slid the smallest dildo in my dripping pussy. i wasn't too worried about not coming with this one. It was small and i was so wet i hardly felt it. After about an hour (i knew the time because i was using the 6th toy and so close to orgasming) You told me to stop. Thank goodness, i didn't know how much longer i could hold off and i didn't want the crop as punishment.

You told me to place the plastic clothespins on my areolas around the nipples, but leave the nipples free. Each pin i placed sent rivers of electricity to my cunt. i was going to cum just from the pain/pleasure. But no, i held off. i wanted to please You more than myself. Then You had me put the clover clamps on my nipples. Thank goodness i had good self control and was sitting. i almost came right then.

The next toy was the one we molded of your dick. It was my favorite because it felt just like you. Every time it was used, it was like You were fucking me. You told me to slide it all the way in then sit on the edge of the chair. This would keep it in.

Next, You told me to open my mouth and You put the head of Your dick against my lips. i could feel the smoothness slide across my tongue as You slid into my mouth. i was going to be in big trouble. i was already close from all the masturbating and nipple torture but sucking on you always made me even hornier. The juices from my pussy were already soaking my thighs and i was only getting wetter.

You grabbed my head and shoved Your dick all the way in. When the head hit the back of my throat, i almost exploded from pleasure. Finally, you moved back and forth fucking my face. Soon i was rocking back and forth with Your movements. i was so caught up in pleasuring you, i forgot i couldn't orgasm. The back and forth movements made the dildo inside feel like You were fucking me. It felt like You were fucking both holes at once and the feelings were too much for me to handle. As i felt Your cum slide down my throat, i reached my own orgasm. Everything faded away as wave after wave of pleasure swept over me.

"What a bad girl you are." You said as you reached for the crop. "Not only did you have an orgasm but you didn't even ask. Now keep that dildo in and stand up. Turn around and get into position."

i stood up on shaky legs and assumed the position. i knew that the crop would hurt but i had been disobedient and deserved it. The first smack sent me up on my toes with the intensity.

"One" i whispered as i lowered to my heels.

"Two" i counted as the crop landed a second time. Then next seven were just as hard. i knew my ass was red and suspected a few welts had appeared. Tears were in my eyes from the pain but i knew i only had one left and i would not come again until You said. The tenth one landed harder than before and i jumped from the impact. Tears spilled over as i thanked You for my punishment.

Your toughness broke for just a second and You gathered me into Your arms. You stroked my hair and whispered how much You loved me. Then you straightened up and informed me that it wouldn't have happened if i had just listened. You removed the clamps and pins and ordered me to continue the dildos until the football game was over.

Once the game was over, You informed me that You wanted lunch. i was to bring you the small flared dildo and the lube. My hands shook as i brought You the required items. You told me to bend over and spread my ass cheeks for You. i did as You said and felt the dildo slide into my ass. The feeling was indescribable and it took everything i had not to come from it.

You told me to stand up and fix your lunch. If the dildo fell out, i would be punished with the whip. This day was not going like i expected but it was thrilling just the same. When i served Your lunch, You informed me to get on all fours and that i would be your table. Your food and drink must not fall off or again the whip would be used.

i had never been used this way before and it excited me more than i thought possible. There i was being used as a table with a dildo in my ass. My pussy juices were dripping onto the floor. When You noticed, You said i was Your filthy little whore and that is all i would ever be.

After lunch, You allowed me to clean up the dishes and i was to meet you in the bedroom with the toys and the box. You laughed evilly as You told me the day had just started and went into the room.

When i walked in, You already had the straps attached to the hook in the ceiling. Then You grabbed the cuffs and placed them around my wrists and attached them to the straps. After tightening them, you explained the rules to me. You would ask me for an answer without telling me the question. My answers would determine how the time was spent.

Question1: one or two. i chose one which meant i remain restrained.

Question 2: Yes or no. i chose no which meant i would still not orgasm.

Question 3: Pick a number between 1-7. i chose 5 which meant 5 different nipple torture would be used.

Question 4: Yes or no. i chose yes which meant i would feel all the whipping implements on my body.

After the questions were done, You put on my blindfold. As i was enveloped by darkness, i felt my juices drip down my legs past my knees. You reached in between my legs and chuckled at the moisture.

"you really are My filthy little whore."

For hours you used me for your pleasure. You alternated between the leather whip, the crop, and the cat o' nines. Since it wasn't punishment, i wasn't required to count the smacks. i felt myself slip away with each lash. Soon, even the whip felt like a caress of silk. You placed the nipple clamps back on my nipples and i didn't even flinch. i just moaned in ecstasy. You finally removed the dildo from my ass and told me to beg for your dick.

i asked and begged and You kept telling me i wasn't doing it right. Finally, i screamed "Please Master, fuck you whore in the ass. Please use my ass for your pleasure, Sir." He gave me what i asked for and i felt his hard dick slide into my tender ass. i wanted to come right then and there and You must have read my mind. You told me that if i came, not only would i receive the 10 lashes, but You would stop and the day would end. i used all my self control and held off. Soon You were thrusting so hard, i thought my control would disappear. Finally, You came in my ass.

You untied me and told me what a good slut i was. You spanked my already sore and red ass several more times and then sent me to the shower with a reminder that i still couldn't come. The tension was beginning to get to me and i thought that if i didn't come soon, i would have a complete melt down.

After my shower, you sent me into the bedroom again. i didn't think i could take anymore but i was Your filthy little whore and would do anything to please You. My attitude was even beginning to amaze me. As horny and wet as i was, i still only wanted to please You.

i lay on the bed face down. i expected to feel the whip again but was treated to light touches instead. You lightly caressed and kissed my whole body until i felt like i was on a cloud. You told me i could now ask to orgasm.

"Please Sir, may i have release now?" i asked in a quivering voice. i almost couldn't think much less talk.

"Yes, princess, when I slide my dick into your pussy, you may start coming." i felt Your hard dick slide in and i started coming. i had been so ready that the minute Your head touched my G-spot, i started squirting. Feeling me cum all over sent You over the edge and You came with me.

As i rolled over to lick You clean, You stopped me. Instead i felt a warm washcloth between my legs and washing my pussy. After You were done, You gathered me in Your arms and held me tight. My duties were done for the day and You ordered me to rest. The last thing i remembered was You telling me we had taken another step down the rabbit hole.

Hisflw
Hisflw
1 Followers