The Rabbit Hole Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was still time for that. Proudly declaring to a theatre of strangers that you love cock is always a good first step to actually sucking cock. And he did have the perfect lips for it: nice and full, perfectly feminine.

Penny raised her hands to calm the audience. It took them awhile, which is always a good sign, but after a minute or two of Penny holding a raised finger against her lips, the audience quieted.

"That's it for our show tonight, but before you go, I should probably release this one back to a proper state of mind."

"Make him suck my cock!" shouted an audience member. There was more laughter. Penny held her finger back to her lips again, and they calmed down.

"Joe, when I snap my fingers, you'll be completely out of trance and free from my power. You won't remember anything, okay?"

"Okay," said Joseph. His eyes were still clear, seemingly aware of his surroundings.

Penny snapped her fingers, making sure to click the rings with her thumb as she did. Joe blinked twice, smiled, and then looked confused. The audience clapped and laughed at him, and his confusion turned to a snarl of rage.

"What the fuck?" he asked. The laughter grew louder. This was Penny's reward. Joseph wouldn't be embarrassed on stage. He'd manifest his shame in rage. "I thought you were going to hypnotize me?" he asked. The audience laughed louder.

Oh, he thought they were laughing at Penny. Perfect.

"See, this is what I'm saying, she's full of shit," said Joe. He walked to the front of the stage, as though this was his performance. "She can't do anything."

"You want to suck a cock?" shouted an audience member. More laughter.

Joe ignored him. "She told me what to say when I came up here. She scripted the whole thing." More laughter. "I was a plant in the audience. This is all an act." More laughter.

The audience was firmly in Penny's hand. There was no winning them from her now. Penny had done magic, real magic, in front of them. He might as well defy gravity.

Penny stepped up next to Joe. "Thank you for coming out tonight, Ladies and Gentlemen. Have a great night!" Penny waved and the audience clapped.

Joe turned to Penny. "What the fuck did you do?" he hissed.

"Nothing. Hypnotism is fake, isn't it?"

"Fuck you, cunt."

"I don't think you'll be fucking women for a long time." Penny smirked.

"What did you do?"

"Check your phone."

Joe did, and Penny could see a string of texts about sucking cock. "What. The. Fuck."

"You don't have an expansive vocabulary, do you?"

Joe stepped toward Penny, and she stepped back. Her thumbs instinctively went to her rings.

Joe paused inches from Penny. "What did you do?"

"You told them your deepest, darkest secret." Penny moved closer to Joe, almost kissing him. "You love to suck cock." Penny looked out at the audience. Some were leaving, but most were staring at the two of them. Joe followed her eyes and wilted. Everything he did publically weakened his case against her. "Follow me," said Penny and walked backstage. Joe followed.

Once behind the safety of the curtain and in the wings, his rage was back. "I'm going to sue you. You can't give out people's personal information."

"I didn't." Penny smiled. "You did."

"You made me."

"I thought hypnotists couldn't do make anyone do anything they didn't want to do?" Joe wilted. "You must have wanted to give out your phone number." She stepped towards him. "You apparently want to suck a lot of cock."

Joe pulled back his fist to punch, and Penny calmly said, "Good girl." Joe stopped. His legs tensed. His eyes spread wide, and his knees locked. His hips shook and pumped forward. He gargled a groan that build into a moan. His eyes shut, and his mouth gaped. His moan became a roar and Penny saw a dark spot crow on the crotch of Joe's tented pants. Joe came, and as he came, he lost control and fell to his knees. Some of his cum - there was so much cum- dribbled through the fabric of his pants and onto the stage floor. From his knees, Joe slumped to his side and groaned in relief.

"Joanna?" probed Penny.

"Yes?" intoned Joe.

"Stand up."

Joe obeyed.

"Let's go down the Rabbit Hole."

Penny grabbed the collar of Joe's shirt and pulled him deeper backstage.

***********

In Penny's lab, Joe was strapped to a chair. The Apparatus was set up for him; one monitor positioned in front of him, one monitor to his right and one to his left. The monitor in his peripherals would let the simple lights glow: soft neon pink to oranges, yellows, greens, blues, purples, and then back to pinks. The screen in front of him was a simple repeating geometric pattern. It was a fractal that zoomed in on itself, revealing its infinite nature. The pattern didn't matter. It distracted the mind. Occasionally, a cock dripping cum would flash barely in the pattern. Joe's conscious mind would never pick it up. His eyes would barely register it. But his subconscious found it and latched on to it.

The simple pulsing music played in headphones. It was more of a hum than static; much like listening to a refrigerator. Soft electric beats followed and then set the pace of Joe's heart. Occasionally, a man's moan would be layered on top of the music. It never came in regular intervals, and it was often hours between moans. That would increase later. The music didn't matter. It distracted the mind. It wasn't too loud. It couldn't be louder than Penny. Penny's voice was primary. Her words were essential.

Before any true love of cock could begin, before sexual orientation could be changed or gender could be reassigned, before his personality could be overhauled, before his mind could become a playground for Penny, her words must become reality to him. Her words must be the absolute truest thing in the universe. She must become the fountain of fact.

"There are so many places to start you with, Joanna," whispered Penny. "I'll have to take my time so you can learn your lesson. But I'm horribly impatient."

Joe muttered something. He could barely hear her. Sometimes he called out for some random name. His mother? His friends? It didn't matter. He was barely in there. He was in the Rabbit Hole. His mind was becoming nothingness. From nothing, she could rebuild him.

Penny picked up Joe's phone and scrolled through his messages. Several were from Nadia asking where he was. Some were from other friends or family members asking where he was. Some taunted him about the show. Some reminded him what he said.

Penny's favorite were the one's asking Joe to suck their cock. Penny only responded to those. "Where? When?" she sent.

Joanna would need practice when Penny was done.

12