The Rabbit's Feet Pt. 02

Story Info
Another stranger is victim to the humantaur curse.
3.7k words
4.46
6.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cody! Where are you?!?" Lucille called out, slicing another pizza and sliding it into its cardboard box. "You're needed!"

Behind her the door to the employee bathroom loudly swung open as a young man emerged, a 19-year old blonde college dropout and minimum-wage pizza delivery boy Cody who was still struggling with zipping up his fly. Having been one of the store's only late-night delivery drivers for the last few months had left him tired, and the nocturnal schedule he had been operating on had left him looking for something to shake things up for once. "Yeah, yeah, I heard you the first time." He muttered, rinsing his hands in a nearby sink. "It's nearly eleven. Who needs this much pizza on a Tuesday night?"

Sliding a half-dozen pizza boxes into a warmer, she handed the stack to Cody's outstretched hands. "Max went out for a smoke break right before we had this big order come in, so we're already behind. I need you to drop these off ASAP."

"No worries, boss." Cody replied nonchalantly, digging into his pocket for his keys and exiting through the back of the store. Wrestling with the locks on his beaten-up secondhand Ford for a brief moment in the parking lot, he threw the pizzas into the passenger seat and revved the engine. Almost immediately, the dusty old cooler blasted cold air into his face before he had a chance to turn it down.

"Lemme see here..." he said, adjusting the dials on his radio before picking up a signal for a local radio station blasting old school rock tunes. "It'll have to do..." Shifting the vehicle into reverse and backing out of the lot, he began his regular journey. Pulling up the first location on his phone, he recognized it as one of the dorms from the local college. Some sort of frat party or something, he assumed, considering the order was for six pizzas to one location.

Turning out onto the highway, mostly empty with the bulk of the city's usual traffic already at home at this late hour, he hit the throttle and went speeding down the road. Looking at his own reflection in the windshield, visible as he passed under the dirty yellow streetlights, he absentmindedly began brushing his hair, trying to make it settle properly on his head. There was no harm in going a little over the limit if nobody was around, was there?

Cody was making good time when the telltale sound of sirens began blaring behind him. Checking his rear-view mirror, he could see the flash of red-and-blue lights from an undercover cop car. "Shit!" he exclaimed to nobody in particular, nervously pulling over to the side of the road. Waiting anxiously in his seat, he waited as an officer walked up to his window.

"Do you know how fast you were going there?" the middle-aged cop asked, pulling a pen and paper from a pocket in his jacket.

Cody didn't have a good answer, only able to watch in horror as he saw the policeman's pen trace the letters of what would easily be another expensive road violation. And just when I finished saving up, he thought dejectedly, his shoulders limp. A few minutes later he was behind schedule once again, with a three-figure speeding ticket to be paid and a stack of quickly-cooling pizzas. "Fuck me..." he said, driving the limit this time. "I really need to change my life up. Or at least let something happen that gets me out of this shitty job."

Finally pulling into the front of the small house marked for the delivery a few minutes later, he jumped out of the car and grabbed the tower of pizza boxes. Much to his surprise, the place appeared to be mostly silent. He expected some sort of big party, like these big orders were usually for. That was at least until he approached the door, where he could hear the unmistakable muffled sounds of a woman moaning. Trying his best to avoid the awkwardness and remain professional - after all, this wasn't the first time he'd interrupted somebody's 'personal time' - he gingerly knocked on the door. "Hello?" he called out, checking the ticket stub. "Delivery for... Alexis? 6 pepperoni and cheese pizzas?"

The voice suddenly went quiet, and he heard the sound of two pairs of footsteps walking up to the door. I guess there must be a few people here after all, he thought, as the door cracked open slightly and a slender hand poked out, holding a handful of crumpled notes. "Yes, that's me. How much is it? I think this is enough..." a woman's voice said, an eyeball peeking through the small chink in the door.

"I'll just leave these here then?" Cody said, less asking than announcing, and grabbed the change out of her hand. Quickly counting it, he saw that it was exactly how much the order was worth just as the door slammed shut. Annoyed, he almost considered handing it back to her. Any other day, he probably would have just put up with it; he was used to college kids being stingy, but today the ticket had put him in a bad mood. He knocked on the door again. "Really? No tip? You really ordered six pizzas for yourself?"

Much to his surprise, the voice on the other side responded. "Alright, alright, that was kind of a dick move. Okay, give me a second, I think I have something here..." the door swung open suddenly and Cody was finally able to get a better look at the strange woman.

"What the fuck?" Cody almost screamed, stepping backwards in surprise as he marveled at the figure stood in front of him. Instead of a normal human lady, the thing stood before him was barely a person at all - instead there was the pale, thin figure of a mutant woman, six naked breasts in three pairs down the front of her chest and her long brunette tied up behind her in a ponytail. With piercing, soft blue eyes and flawless skin, Cody might even have considered her attractive were she not so strange. Though what really shocked him was the back of her body. Where a human's ass would be was another body like the black of a horse, still hairless like the rest of her form, four long legs and soft feet holding her up. Scanning up and down, he could see another four bloated, heavy breasts swinging underneath her, knocking against both pairs of thighs as she rifled through a leather handbag, the only thing covering any of her body.

Pulling out a small strange furry key-chain, she reached out to pass it to him. "This might not seem like much, but this was extremely valuable. We tried everything we could to reverse the transformation but it was impossible. You can have it now. And for the record, I've got a big body to support, and I still love pizza."

"Is this some kind of joke?" Cody laughed, holding the strange furry foot in his hands. "What is happening? Is this some weird fetish thing? Some custom-made rubber prosthetic?"

The woman laughed. "If only you knew... just be careful what you wish for, kid."

"Yeah, I wish I knew what it was like to live like that... what a great change that would be." Cody said sarcastically under his breath, turning back to his car which was still quietly running. "What a weirdo." Shifting his car into forward gear he pulled his vehicle back onto the road. Noticing the strange furry knick-knack was stuffed inside of the drink holder between the front seats, he wound down his window and angrily tossed it outside into a roadside bush.

Turning back onto the highway, he noticed a strange itching in his chest. Assuming it was nothing, he shook his head and continued as normal. By the time he'd returned back to the store, his shirt was beginning to feel uncomfortable on his chest, his sensitive nipples rubbing painfully against the fabric. Rushing past his coworker and locking himself in the bathroom, he lifted his shirt and looked down at his body to see that two small bumps had swelled up on his chest, around the size of his ex-girlfriend's B-cup boobs.

"What... is happening?" he whispered, grabbing them in his hands. He could have sworn he could feel them growing.

"Is everything okay?" He heard the muffled voice of his boss Lucille call from outside.

"U-uh, yeah, it's fine..." he replied, his voice cracking and becoming high-pitched. Feeling something tickling his shoulders, he reached up and felt a mop of long hair between his fingers. Finally turning to check out his reflection in the mirror, he stepped backwards in shock as he looked at what was quickly becoming an unfamiliar figure.

Looking back at him was someone androgynous, with thin features and stretching hair changing by the second to become more and more feminine-looking on his body. Reaching towards his face with slender fingers, the soft skin caressing his cheeks, he watched in horror as his body slowly morphed into the body of a young, attractive woman. "W-what is happening to me?" His body hair all retracted into his body, along with his cock which slowly shrank into nothingness as the folds of a labia formed between his legs where his testicles had once been, his internal organs shifting to accommodate a pair of ovaries and a fertile womb. His breasts continued to balloon out into hanging D-cups as his ass swelled, leaving him with a sexy female body that was barely recognizable as his former self.

Hearing a series of rapid knocking on the door, Cody - or Codie, now - was taken back in surprise. "You still in there? I need to use the bathroom." Lucille called.

"J-just a minute!" she responded, afraid that her high-pitched, sultry voice was going to give her away. Thinking back to what had happened in her recent past that could possibly have caused this, she recalled the delivery she had just returned from. "Shit! I need to get back to the dorm quick! Before anything worse happens..."

Putting her shirt back on and putting a cap on her head to hide the hair and womanly features, she unlocked the door and rushed to her car. "Hey! I've got some deliveries for you to run!" his boss called behind her as she broke out into a run, her boobs swinging uncomfortably as she slammed the door and jammed the keys into the ignition. Pulling out onto the road, she began speeding out onto the highway, ignoring the threat of getting caught by the police officer again.

I guess I really did get some change... she thought to herself as she drove past the point she had been pulled over. Just not in the way I expected. However, things were beginning to get worse. The same uncomfortable itch was building in her torso again, this time underneath her previous pair. Taking a hand off the wheel to feel under her shirt, she noticed that a small nub on the end of another pair of lumps was growing on her chest. Recalling the strange mutant woman from the dorm, she realized she must have been growing another pair of breasts. Which meant...

"Oh no..." she stuttered, rock music playing loudly on the radio as she raced down the empty roads as fast as she could. Turning a corner a minute later, two more pairs of D-cup tits had grown on her chest, all swinging with every slight movement, and her posterior was beginning to get uncomfortable in her seat. "Oh fuck!" She cried out, feeling her spine grow longer down her back as her ass began to stretch out from her body, making it painful to sit.

Panting with stress, it was becoming impossible to drive as she felt it grow further and further behind her as another torso grew out from behind, just like the strange woman from earlier. Eventually unable to properly reach for the pedals and nearly reaching the dorm she pulled over to the side of the road and abandoned the vehicle, not even bothering to lock the car behind her as she leaped out and made a hurried attempt to run down the street with a long weight behind her throwing off her balance, desperately afraid of being caught by any onlookers. Worse, with every movement of her body, she could have sworn she was getting more turned on, a strange sensation of warmth filling the space between her legs for the first time. Her long booty had stretched her jeans to the absolute limit (her underwear already long since snapped in half) and the seams finally reached their limit, bursting and revealing her entire body from the waist down. Figuring there was no longer any need to maintain her modesty she tossed her shirt into the wind to avoid the unbearable sensitivity of her uniform rubbing against her nipples, and soon she was running naked.

Eventually it was becoming difficult to move properly with her second torso swinging behind her, and falling backwards under its weight, she felt a pair of quickly developing legs support her backside. Slowly adapting to running with four feet he began to waddle up the driveway, four more pairs of swollen, milky breasts rapidly growing underneath her and knocking against her legs with every step as she booked it towards the door. Knocking loudly, gasping between tears, she begged to be let inside.

Hearing the muffled sound of footsteps, she was relieved to see the strange-looking woman from earlier.

"Wow, what happened to you?" she asked, looking at his body.

"I don't know!" Codie responded, looking in shock at the other mutant girl and her surreal body that now mimicked her own. "I think I must have accidentally made a wish or something! And now I look like you!"

"The pizza guy from earlier? It must have been the rabbit's foot... Alright, come on in." She said, gesturing for Codie to enter. Stepping gingerly into the small dorm building, she could hear the sound of a TV blaring in another room. "Lewis! Something happened!"

From a bedroom, a regular-looking college student emerged, wearing an old band shirt. "What happened this time? You need milking again?" finally laying eyes on the stranger, he shook his head in sympathy. "Damn, looks like you must have made a bad wish, just like Alexis. How did you manage to get your hand on the magic foot?"

"What wish? What magic?" Codie asked nervously.

"I gave him - well, her - the rabbit's foot as a tip. I guess she was somehow able to get it working again." Alexis said. "Do you remember what the wish was?"

Codie racked her head trying to recall what she had said. "I don't know... maybe something about how I wished that I could live like that, or something? I was only being sarcastic, I don't want to live like this! Can you reverse the magic for me or something? Please? I can't live like this... this thing!"

Alexis put a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Up until today, none of us even knew the foot still had any wishes left. But at least we know it works again. All we have to do it go and grab it and wait until it resets and we can turn us both back."

"But I..." Codie recalled tossing it out of the window. "I-I think I might have tossed it away in a bush. I wouldn't even know where to start to look..."

"Well there goes that plan." Lewis replied, tossing his arms up. "Looks like you're stuck in the same boat as Alexis over here. Without that foot there's no way of turning you back."

Looking down at her body, Codie was disgusted by what she saw. Six plump D-cup breasts in three rows puked out proudly from her chest, six thick, hard nipples poking through the fabric in the cold air. Behind her a second torso poked out several feet behind, supported by another pair of legs and between them, four more heavy hooters that were already beginning to feel swollen and full. "What am I?"

"You're a tauress, a humantaur." Alexis explained, looking up and down her blonde twin's body. "A fantasy creature from a book I once read. We're the only two of our kind on earth."

"I don't want to be stuck like this! A tauress!" Codie complained, trying her best to cover a pair of her hefty breasts in each hand. "With ten tits and two pussies! How am I meant to go out in public ever again! I'm a fucking freak!"

"You'll be fine. We'll keep you here with us. We've been adjusting the place to accommodate for Alexis' condition for a while now, so you can use all that." suggested Lewis, pulling a beer out of the fridge. "Here, have something to drink."

As Lewis walked towards her, Codie couldn't help but notice the bulge in the front of his loose-fitting basketball shorts. In the way that she had never felt before, the same warmth that had flowed through her body when she ran towards the house filled her again as her nipples hardened. Was this... lust?

"Oh, and while we're here, Lewis?" Alexis asked, wringing her hands, "I think it is time for my milking again." Looking over at their guest, she winked. "This is something you'll have to get used to. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as me."

"No problem, my dearest." Lewis replied, grabbing a small stool and metal pail, placing it underneath Alexis' body. Reaching forward with strong hands, Codie watched as he began to tug on the lower cluster of her swollen, veiny teats, milking them like udders into the bucket underneath them. Watching Alexis moan with every grope, clearly enjoying the feeling, Codie noticed that she herself was almost becoming jealous. She could feel her own heavy breasts underneath her slowly filling with milk of her own, begging to be lactated and suckled. When Lewis began to slip a finger into his friend's behind pussy, Codie began to feel a wetness between her own legs. Before long the facade of milking had passed and the two were fucking like animals, Alexis moaning like a bitch in heat as she took Lewis' long cock inside of her, ignoring their visitor entirely.

As Codie watched in the corner, she noticed that her hands were absentmindedly fondling her body, one hand using a thumb to tease her own nipples while the other idly explored the folds of her new labia. Reaching for the beer bottle, she tightly gripped the cool exterior and slowly began to rub the lip of the bottle against her clitoris, choking back sighs of pleasure as strange yet familiar throes of adrenaline coursed through every fiber of her body. Getting more and more horny with every movement, she soon began to spread her front two legs, preparing her body for her first time masturbating as a female. Exhaling with shock and tension as the foreign object slowly slid inside of her wet vagina, the discomfort quickly changed to desire, as all other thoughts subsided to the need, the lust, for a good fucking.

Codie was so distracted by her own fantasies she didn't notice that Lewis had sneaked up behind her until he was mounting her, his arms grabbing handfuls of ass as he forced his cock into her pussy. Almost immediately Codie's knees - all four of them - felt like they were going to collapse. As his long cock began to fuck her body, she began to scream in pure orgasmic sensation, her entire mind and body dedicated to the pursuit of this impossible feeling. Alexis, already satisfied from earlier but looking to tease her new partner, came before her and pulled the bottle from Codie's hands, instead using her own fingers to pleasure her in a way only another woman could have understood. The two of them began to kiss passionately, their lips sloppily smacking together as Codie felt herself pleasured from both sides.

What must have been minutes but what felt like a lifetime passed in intense bliss until she began to feel her body reach orgasm, a huge dick roughly fucking her pussy from behind, fingers teasing her body in the front, her own hands stroking and teasing her many nipples, a blinding white light filled her vision as every muscle in her body tensed in pure delight, a mind-blowing orgasm taking her soul as she passed out onto the floor overwhelmed.

Laying unconscious on the ground, a creampie of cum leaking out of her behind, Lewis and Alexis looked over her body. "You think we went a bit too far? It's only her first day." Lewis asked.

12