The Race

Story Info
Beth's transformation begins an alien succubi invasion.
12.1k words
4.5
216.4k
214
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prelude

As it had for unknown millions of years the chunk of rock tumbled had tumbled through the vast emptiness. This asteroid was different however, not for what it was but for what it contained. Within the pod slept a creature. After the destruction of its ship in the black void between stars it had drifted dormant, sleeping away the millennia in a state of hibernation. Even in hibernation all that remained was a seed, a shadow of former life waiting to be born again. It had been drifting so long that it didn't remember where it had come from. The long eons had drained it from intelligent sentience to its current state not conscious but simply existing as everything but its unending hunger faded away.

Waiting through the endless years the being endured until finally something began to change. The distant brush of light and radiation of deep space began to give way as the heat of a nearby sun warmed it ever so slightly. As it had uncounted times before the seed drifted through a solar system, leaving deep space. Even within a system there was a vast emptiness, hundreds of times it had coasted through systems much like this one, so close to living planets and yet unable to reach them, helplessly flying onward and returning to the endless night it seemed forever condemned to drift. This time was different.

Countless eons after it had been cast adrift, long enough that it may be the only survivor of its species, it began to awaken. The faint brush of gravity played across the surface of its escape vessel. Opening its senses it discovered a living, vibrant world, a blue and green jewel of a planet. A planet which had captured its pod in orbit. With an instinctive thought the creature sent the pod falling toward the planet below, summoning the last of its vessel's energy in a final effort to reach a living planet. The remaining energy was enough, barely, and the long fall downward began.

As the pitted shell of the escape vessel began to glow with the heat of atmospheric reentry the creature sensed a ready supply of sentient life energy below. For the first time in its long memory it could feed. It fell through the atmosphere, friction heating its outer surface until it became a blazing spear plummeting downwards. In fire it was reborn. Rock burned away and stripped of its concealment the true nature of the seed was revealed. A mixture of organic and metallic components merged together making it nearly impossible to determine where one ended and the other began. This however was merely a shell intended to protect the true cargo within.

At the moment of impact the cool evening air of an Arizona desert night was split by a flash of light which burned brighter than the noon-day sun. After the light faded came the blast in a hellish of blowing wind and thunderous sound. Like the light this too faded away and slowly the desert night returned to normal as if nothing had happened.

* * *

Landing + 6 hours

Family vacation was a joke. Rather than doing something interesting they came out here where her father could take his photos of "the beautiful scenic landscape and rock formations that you will one day gain appreciation for young woman." What ended up happening was that she, her mother and her sister would end up huddled in their RV, listening to the generator laboring outside as it struggled to run the air conditioners and the TV. Just like staying at home but not nearly as comfortable, no mall, no friends and no parties. If her father's pictures were really so great then maybe he would have been able to make some money at it rather than becoming just another mindless office drone to pay the bills.

For any 19 year-old girl this vacation was torture. For a popular, attractive 19 year-old who was the school's head cheerleader and defined the term "social butterfly" it was something far worse, solitary confinement.

Stopping to lean against a tall rock Beth took momentary advantage of the small amount of shade it provided and wipe the perspiration from her forehead with the back of her hand. If was unreal how hot it was getting even this early in the day under the relentless desert sun. At least she was sure to get a killer tan that would make her the envy of her friends. Normally she wouldn't be out here, instead watching Regis and Kelly with her mother and sister except for the light in the sky and the thunderous crash she had heard last night. Lightning her father had said, despite the clear night sky with the stars shining down without a hint of a single cloud.

Beth had another idea. It was one of those meteors her science teacher Mr. Stewart was always going on and on about. With nothing better to do she had set out to find it. It might be worth something to the local college. If nothing else the science geeks would probably be will to part with a little cash for a chunk of "real moon rock", enough at least to buy some beer and a new outfit to drink it in.

Taking a small drink from her water bottle she set off once again. After another half hour of walking upon cresting a small rise her pretty face lit up with a look of satisfaction. This must be it! Before her was a crater nearly 100 feet across. It was obviously new as the desert sand around it was furrowed and disturbed where rocks and boulders thrown by the impact had skipped across the landscape.

Beth climbed carefully over the shattered rock, carefully balancing herself and ready to catch herself if she began to fall. Her eyes widened as she drew close enough to see what lay in the crater awaiting her. In the bottom of the crater wasn't a meteor, it was something out of a science fiction movie. A greedy smile curled her lush lips as images of how much an actual alien artifact would get her compared to a mere rock and she scrambled forward to reach her prize.

In her haste to reach the pod Beth disregarded the sense of caution that had so far brought her safely across the shattered floor of the crater and almost inevitably lost her balance when a piece of shattered rock shifted beneath her right foot. With a sudden cry of surprise she tumbled to the ground. When she hit a shot of pain filled her head and darkness overtook her.

Beth laid on the ground, stunned by the fall and only feed from the pod. A thin rivulet of blood flowed down her pretty face from a cut high on her forehead. Suddenly movement began within the pod, unnoticed by the dazed girl. With a wet crunch the chitinous outer shell cracked open with a hiss of equalizing pressure and a puff of cloudy gases. Within the pod the alien quivered with delight. Host was near! It had been so very long without a host, drifting alone in the cold void, kept carefully at the edge of death by the organic systems of the pod. But now the wait was over. The pod had descended to a habitable environment and detected a suitable host being nearby.

Several whisker thin stalks emerged from the pod and waved gently in the air as the alien tasted its new environment for the first time. The atmosphere was rich in oxygen and bore the tell tale traces of early technical civilization. The stalks turned to focus on the warm object lying near the pod. The alien was filled with gleeful anticipation at the thought of bonding with this host. Slowly spaghetti thin manipulative tendrils reached out from the pod and wriggled along the rocky ground toward Beth.

As the first touch it quivered and shook as the sensory organs which covered. Within it thousands of biochemical processes began, analyzing Beth's DNA and initiating the changes which would allow it to conform to her bodily chemistry so that the process of taking her as host would not kill her. Despite its current non-sentience its being vibrated with delight as information continued to flow in from its sensory organs. These being will make excellent hosts. They lacked any meaningful defenses against biological takeover and possessed a sturdy physical structure that would be quite easy to modify. The alien gathered its worm-like body and flowed partway out of the protective pod that had housed it for so long. Thicker grasping tentacles moved slowly to grasp Beth's semiconscious body, lifting her into the air and drawing her carefully into the pod. With a wet crunch the pod closed, protecting the creature and its valuable host form while it set about taking her.

While her body had value the true prize was her mind. Time had stolen its own sentience leaving only instinct. To succeed it needed far more than hunger and feral cunning. It needed intelligence. It needed thought and self awareness. Without these things the sentient host forms would quickly discover its activities and destroy it. It could not allow that to happen.

When Beth regained consciousness it was already inside her mind. Subsuming her and taking what it wanted, picking through her thoughts and memories, probing at the very core of her being and cutting her mind apart with a touch which was both delicate and irresistible. Already so much of Beth was gone, drawn into the incredibly alien presence There was just enough of her left to be surprised at just how good it felt as her mind was consumed by her new owner before oblivion swept her away.

When the pod finally opened it had seen two light periods of this planet's yellow sun pass. To the east the horizon was just beginning to brighten with the promise of sunrise as dawn approached. With new hosts the process would be much quicker, most of the time had been spent analyzing the host human's body. Once that was done it was a relatively simple matter to modify the host form to efficiently fulfill its needs.

With a sticky wet sound the pod disgorged Beth's slime covered body. She lay completely nude on the rocky ground surrounding the body, her teenage body glistening in the moonlight. The pod closed again and there wasn't a single sound in the bottom of the crater. Beth twitched and her eyes sprung open. Rolling onto her side she coughed up the slime that fill her airway and drew a deep breath of the cool night air.

Beth rose to her feet and stretched before taking a few cautious steps as she grew familiar with her new body. Looking down at that body, naked, nubile and glistening she realized that she would have to acquire some clothing. Sparing one last glance back at the pod which had so changed her Beth began working her way upwards out of the crater, bounding from one rock to another in a series of inhuman leaps.

Already genetic memories were making themselves known to her new mind. Ancient knowledge of how to hunt, how to seduce, how to survive, how to reproduce. Most important of all was the final piece of knowledge which made itself known as she realized the insatiable hunger which filled the core of her new being. How to feed.

* * *

Landing + 3 days 2 hours

Mike was thoroughly discouraged as he leaned back against the rock, closing his eyes and trying to enjoy the temporary reprieve from the blazing sun above. As a national parks ranger he had to face the facts. At this point it was obvious they weren't going to find the girl alive. It was now the third day and dehydration would have finished the lost girl off. At this point the search parties were simply looking for a body. From his pocket he pulled out a tattered sheet of paper and looked at the young attractive face of Beth Parker. Putting it away he looked up, standing 15 feet away from him was the girl on the paper, fully nude and looking surprisingly good for a dead woman.

As Mike gaped at her in surprise Beth swayed towards her would-be rescuer with a lost-little-girl look on her face. Her attitude was helpless and yet sensuous at the same time. Internally there was little still recognizably human within Beth. Beth's already gorgeous teenage body had needed few external changes, a tweak here, a slight firming or smoothing there to make it the very model of feminine perfection.

As she drew close to the stunned young man the internal changes came into play. Her body began to produce pheromones of a far greater potency and concentration than an ordinary human's capable of creating an overwhelming level of sexual arousal in her victims. At the same time her puffy labia swelled outwards revealing the wet pink flesh inside as her vagina began producing copious amounts of lubricant.

"You're alright! I don't believe it, everyone's been out looking, us ranger, the state police, even some hikers have volunteered. I can't believe I found you. I didn't think-" Mike cut off and his cheeks reddened as he realized he was babbling.

"Are you alone?" Her sweet young voice had just a hint of huskiness to it.

She smiled as she waited for his answer, it was obvious that her pheromones were beginning to affect him as his skin became flushed and his breathing began to quicken. Mike was also having a great deal of difficulty maintaining eye contact with her, his eyes kept straying downwards to her pert breasts and the swell of her mons. Against his will he was rapidly becoming aroused by her presence.

"Um- No. My partner Cassie was going to check out the peak and come back down, I was taking a break," Mike motioned toward the Hill behind him, looking away from this gorgeous vision that had walked out of the desert. "Here's some water! You must be so thirsty."

Beth accepted the offered bottle and tilted her head back and slowly drained the bottle. As she drank Mike watched her. Some of the water escaped her mouth and ran down her neck, over and between her breasts. His eyes followed the trickle down her taut belly and the down to her puffy nether lips. Mike stared mesmerized until he realized that she was done, holding the empty bottle and watching him watching her with a knowing smile on her face.

"What happened to your clothes? Here, you can wear this." Mike quickly unbuttoned his shirt and stripped it off, offering it to the naked girl.

Beth took his green shirt, regarding it for a moment before dropping it to the ground and pressing her hands against his chest. Standing on her tiptoes she planted a passionate kiss on Mike's mouth as she pressed her upturned breasts against his bare chest. For a few moments he resisted then he looked into Beth's eyes and was lost.

In her blue eyes specks of gold glimmered and danced. Mike felt something like a moment of vertigo before his jaw slackened, allowing her tongue to explore his mouth. As he continued to stare into her hypnotic gaze a burning desire began to throb in his body and mind. Rational thought faded from his head while his cock became rock hard in his pants. Mike was filled need, he would have this teenage temptress.

Beth eyes gleamed with delight as she sensed his resistance break, replaced by need instead. She guided his hand between her legs, allowing him to feel her excitement while her own hands went to work rubbing and caressing the young man's hardness through his trousers. They moaned into each others mouths as their tongues sparred.

Nimble female hands unfastened his belt quickly undid his pants, freeing his erection before pumping and caressing it as they smeared pre-cum along his length.

Beth jumped into the air, taking Mike by surprise, wrapping her slender legs around his waist and grinding her wet slit against the length of his shaft. Both partners moaned in pleasure as the gorgeous teen worked herself against his cock. Finally Beth drew back and angled her hips. The head of his penis nudged into her entrance and Beth grimaced in pleasure as she slowly pushed downwards, slowly impaling her tight vagina on his stiff cock until it was buried to the root.

Beth smiled and closed her eyes, laying her head against his chest as she grew accustomed to the feeling of penetration, experimentally clenching her inner muscles to squeeze the member which filled her cunt. Slowly she began moving, rising up and down as she felt his shaft rub against her inner flesh. Moving faster and faster Beth was soon crying and panting as she pounded herself down on him.

"Oh wow. Oh god. This is incredible. You're so tight. Oh, yes!" Mike moaned. The young forest ranger couldn't believe this was happening to him. Gorgeous teenage girls just didn't appear out of nowhere and leap onto his cock. They certainly didn't ride him until they had a very spectacular and very noisy orgasm like this girl was now experiencing. Looking once again into Beth's mesmerizing eyes all doubts fled from his mind he released a low and hungry growl.

Taking the initiative Mike spun them around and pinned Beth against the rock face drawing a cry of delight from the teenage beauty. Beth could only shiver and shake in pleasure as he pumped rhythmically into her, ripping incoherent pleasured noises and whimpers from her throat.

The young seductress squeezed and rippled her inner muscles, milking his cock while she let out little shrieks of ecstasy and bit her lower lip with pleasure. Her response to his thrusts only aroused the young man more and Beth moaned in anticipation as she felt Mike double his efforts, pummeling into her nubile body as he strived towards his peak. Like an animal he impaled her again and again, stroking hard and fast as he fucked her against the rock face. With a hoarse cry he finally came with an orgasm unlike he had ever experienced before.

An expression of confusion appeared on Mike's face as his body continued to thrust into Beth outside of his conscious control. He couldn't stop coming inside her clenching depths as his climax went on and on without release. A tortured cry of intermingled pain and pleasure was wrenched from his throat as his cock jumped and pulsed, spurting his seed deep into her womb.

Beth laughed evilly as she felt his life-force flow into her body, strengthening her and bringing with it a buzzing ecstasy which coursed through her core with an intensity far greater than mere sex. The succubus watched with a wicked smile as the life drained from his eyes.

The young ranger gasped for breath, his eyes wide as he felt himself flowing into her body, as if everything that he was and everything he would ever be was being sucked out of him by her hot grasping cunt. Slowly Mike slumped to his knees before falling over backwards to the sandy ground. The last thing he saw before everything faded to blackness was Beth's seductive smile as she looked down at him with a gleam of sadistic pleasure in her eyes.

Beth smiled victoriously as she slowly ground herself against his still erect cock with a hand pressed against her flat belly, reveling in the afterglow and the satisfaction of feeding upon his life energy. Finally with a sigh of regret she rose to her feet. As she did so her victim's cock slid from her vagina with a wet sucking noise.

Looking downwards at Mike it was obvious that his body was worse for the wear. His skin had turned grey and he seemed slightly shrunken. Every vein in the young man's body was now black. With unnatural strength she reached down and picked up his body and carried it to a dry gulch she had noticed a short distance away where it would be out of site for all but the most determined search. Returning to the site of her carnal activities Beth surveyed the area. The only sign that Mike had ever been there was his green shirt lying alone in the dust. Beth shrugged and put the shirt on before sitting down to wait, she was sure that Cassie would be back before long.

* * *

Landing + 3 days 4 hours

Sandy was sitting at the table alone with her thoughts and worries when the RV's door suddenly opened and her sister entered, closing and locking it behind her.

"Beth? What? How?" Sandy was shocked to see her sister alive and well and she was filled with surprise and relief. Beth looked better than just alive actually, she had never seen her sister looking so healthy, so… vital. "Where were you!" Sandy demanded as her relief turned to anger, "Dad's in the hospital because of you!" Driven by the need to find his lost daughter Mr Parker had spent far too long in the heat, finally collapsing from heat exhaustion the afternoon before.