The Radford House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't take anymore Adrian!" She wailed. "I can't do it!"

"Then I'll just fuck your cute little ass!" Adrian said. His eyes began to turn red. Red with the lust that was consuming him.

Saria turned to look at him. His determination and ridiculous lust only turned her on even more.

"Yeah, fuck my tight little ass!"

Adrian reached down and put his fingers into the come on the bed which was starting to dry. He used her wetness to lubricate her ass. "That's a nice little slut...I'll bet you want me to come in your ass too, don't you?"

"Mmm...yeah..." Saria's pussy was still as wet as ever, and dripping like crazy. Adrian teased her tight rim with his cock for a few moments, then thrust his cock deep into her ass.

Saria cried in pleasure and pain as he pumped faster and faster, and within minutes he was coming. He screamed almost as loud as Saria, pulling her by her hips against him as he came into her tight little ass. He rode out the orgasm, which like hers, lasted for quite some time. Just when Saria couldn't take any more of it, he pulled out and fell backwards as exhaustion overcame him. Saria felt her body go limp and she sunk into the bed, falling into her own come as Adrian's dripped out of her ass.

In their deluded state, they began to understand why no one ever leaves the Radford house. It was Adrian the whole time. He'd lure these teenagers in. These curious humans. Drink the blood of the men, and fuck the women until they were devoid of energy, then drink their blood.

Saria started to get worry. "It's you. You and your vampire friends. You're the ones killing everyone!"

"Yeah. We tend to do that. But don't worry, I'm not going to kill you. In fact, I was thinking of embracing you so you could join in on the fun too. No more school or any crap like that. Us vampires can have anything we want. We live where we want, do what we want, and feed on anyone we like. You've been such an awesome friend to me and fucking you was amazing. If I make you a vampire you can have all the sex you want and you won't get tired. You up for it?"

"Well..." Saria began, looking seductively into Adrian's eyes. "if that means I can fuck you whenever I want, suck your dick whenever I want, cum all over your nice, big, hard cock and let you fuck my tight little ass, then I'm all for it..."

Adrian gave a demonic smile as he leaned over to bite her neck. Another hot human successfully seduced, and this little whore would be his forever.

12