The Radiologist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does your husband know you do this?" I asked softly.

She hesitated for a moment. "No. This is my little secret." With that, she dried her hands, walked over to the door and opened it. "The water's warm now. Go ahead and clean up and I'll let you know what the doctor says in a few minutes."

Once Lisa had left the room, I raised myself off the bed, careful not to let my cum run onto it. I took the towel and headed towards the sink, making sure that I kept everything on it. Dipping it into the warm water, I gently cleaned off my chest, neck and stomach. I rinsed out the towel into the sink and placed it on the bed. Then I dried myself off with another towel and got dressed.

A few minutes later Lisa came back and said "Well, the doctor agrees that there doesn't look to be any real problem here. Everything seems to be fine. We'll send the results back to your doctor and they should have them in a few days." All business as usual again. "Do you have any questions?"

My head was swimming. Truthfully, I had a thousand questions, none of which were related to my actual condition. "No, I think I'm good. Thanks for your help." I replied.

"Well good. I'm glad I could help. Please don't hesitate to come back in if you need it checked again." The Radiologist smiled as she shook my hand.

I left the hospital in a daze. Walking to my car I contemplated what had just happened. Had I really just cheated on my wife? I tried to tell myself that I didn't really do anything, but still, I could have stopped it if I'd wanted to, couldn't I? But then again, maybe she was just doing her job, right? In the end, maybe it doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm going to make up a reason to go back to have that done again. I'm not the kind to search that out.

And if my radiologist can keep a secret, well, then I guess maybe I can too.


12