The Raimon Siblings Ch. 01

Story Info
A cumming of age for a brother and sister.
8.7k words
3.9
62.5k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note:

'Private thoughts'

"Spoken conversation"

This is going to be a fairly long story, and, as such, the first chapter is more of a feel for the main character than sexy. There is a little bit of sexy time mixed in to keep you interested, but they're also plot points, so they're not extremely detailed. Expect multiple POV's in the future, but never differing POV's in the same chapter.

This is my first submission in the forays of erotica, so constructive criticism is welcome. Key word there: CONSTRUCTIVE.

I've spent a lot of time trying to find something similar in plot to this, but the ones I have found don't go into enough detail about what I'm interested in, so I figured why not write it myself?

All participants in sexual activity are over the age of eighteen.

Hope you enjoy.

-----

Prologue

"I couldn't help but notice the way you've been looking at me," the girl in front of me said. She leaned forward slightly while staring up into my eyes. Her eyes were a beautiful brown that perfectly contrasted with the blonde hair framing her face. A lot of people appreciated the symmetry in color associated with blonde hair paired with blue eyes or brunettes with brown eyes. Not me. I've always preferred the way dark eyes seemed to pop out at you more when set against a lighter color.

Her tilt forward gave me a perfect view into her cleavage, and, reflexively, my eyes quickly darted to drink in the valley deliberately put on display. She was wearing a white top with quite a low cut putting a considerable amount of herself on display even without adding the lean. My glance downward did not go unnoticed, and her lips quirked up into a smile.

"Mmmm. Just like that," came a whisper from the female. I was standing above her in the bleachers of the auditorium with her standing just one row below me. The bleachers were virtually empty with large open spaces between us and anyone else also occupying the seats. I wouldn't have noticed anyone else if they had been nearby, anyway. My entire attention was captivated by the goddess standing before me distracting me from contemplating why I was in the bleachers in the first place. She usually commanded the complete attention of any male she interacted with. She was the most popular, most beautiful girl in school on top of being a cheerleader.

"Maybe we should head up to the top of the bleachers for a little more privacy," she said. She clasped her wrist behind her back causing her shoulders to pull back and her chest to thrust forward. She idly swayed her shoulders from side to side, never breaking eye contact with me, as she awaited my response.

I shifted my gaze out into the court to see the varsity basketball team doing drills while the basketball cheerleading squad practiced off to the side. The cheerleaders had decided to add flaming rings and batons to their routine. Other students were doing their own things in the bleachers across the way. There were groups and individuals spread about doing homework, projects, or simply hanging out with friends. There wasn't much in the way of adult supervision going on other than the basketball and cheerleading coaching staff, but they were preoccupied with their teams to pay any attention to the students in the bleachers, and this was not lost on the eighteen-year-old seniors. There was more than one couple with their pants around their ankles and shirts bunched up in disarray.

The head basketball coach stood at the sidelines with his hands on his hips and his feet shoulder-width apart while he barked orders and motivation. He was wearing his superhero outfit: A tight, form-fitting ensemble made up of the school colors, red and black. He had shiny boots and elbow-length gloves. There was a giant "M" on his chest, and a cape on his back. Nobody knew what the "M" stood for, but considering his hair-style of choice, we all called him Mullet Man. Despite his ridiculous hair, he was actually a great guy and a decent coach.

Seeing that there was nothing amiss in the auditorium and nobody really paying attention to us, my gaze returned to the girl in front of me. "Sure, Kaeley," I said as I turned my body and made a gesture of invitation with my hand. "Ladies first."

"Yay," Kaeley said as her smile grew wider, and she clapped her hands excitedly. She took a couple of steps past me, and I turned to follow her. Before I could take a step, however, she nearly tripped over an untied shoelace. She bent, straight-legged, to tie her shoe shoving her ass directly into my face. She was wearing tight jeans that accentuated the curves of her hips and waist. I was so captivated by the sight a mere foot in front of me that I never thought to consider why she wasn't wearing her cheerleading outfit, or, for that matter, why she wasn't practicing with the rest of her squad.

My hands involuntarily raised up towards her. I'm not quite sure if I was simply reaching out to grab her perfectly proportioned rump or offer assistance in helping her maintain her balance, but Kaeley quickly finished tying her shoe before looking back at me, still bent over with that cute smile still on her face. She wiggled her butt, briefly, before suddenly straightening up out of my reach.

She turned and wagged a finger at me, "Nu uh. No touching." I knew she wasn't mad at me, because she still smiled brightly at me with an adorable little giggle before resuming her journey up the bleachers. I had to quickly adjust myself as my manhood welcomed a sudden influx of blood and could no longer comfortably sit the way it had been.

We quickly made our way to the top of the bleachers. There was nobody else up here, and nobody was paying attention to what we were doing. She stood at the top and faced out towards the auditorium. I took my place next to her and also turned to stand side by side with her. Kaeley tilted her head forward and to the side to look me in the face.

"It's a great view, don't you think?" She asked me.

"Yup," I agreed while nodding my head. Kaeley smiled and stepped in front of me. She pressed her back into my chest and arched her back with the top of her head coming to just below my chin, again giving me a clear view down her cleavage. Her butt was only a hairsbreadth away from grinding into my already inflated cock, but she maintained the distance without actually making contact, teasing me.

"I think this view is better, though," she said. I could only offer a wordless grunt. Despite the situation I found myself in, I was completely calm. Everything she was doing seemed completely normal and almost expected. I desperately wanted her to go the last centimeters and press her backside into me, but she didn't. Instead she glided her hands down my forearms to grab my hands. She held our hands out to our sides while she twirled her hips in slow, small circles. She was driving me crazy with anticipation.

Kaeley let go of my hands and placed hers on my thighs as she slowly knelt to the ground. She turned to face me and looked up into my eyes, her head right in front of my crotch, as she ran her hands up my legs to rest them on either side of my now unbelievably hard dick. She looked down at my noticeable bulge and then back up into my eyes.

"I have to say, though, that I think this is my favorite view." She winked at me as she grabbed hold of my zipper and started to slowly pull it down.

We had not been paying attention to anything other than each other, and as she started to fish my cock out of my pants, I noticed movement to the side. I looked up to see Ms. Sandra, our English Comp teacher, approach us. She was my height with fairly long auburn hair that came to the middle of her back in a pony-tail.

"John, do you have anymore?" She asked me, completely ignoring Kaeley's actions. I looked Ms Sandra in the eyes before looking back to Kaeley. Kaeley had gotten me free of my confines, and my manhood proudly stood erect in front of her face. She seemed delighted in what she found. I was no monster, but at the most turned on I could remember being, I had measured in at seven and three-fourths inches. She had let go of me to allow my dick to sway and bob freely just inches in front of her face. She leaned in and slid her face along my shaft, never actually coming into contact with my throbbing member. She acted like she was going to drag her lips across my flesh, but she just kept teasing me mercilessly.

"I'm sorry Ms. Sandra, but I'm out of pancakes," I replied to our teacher without even looking back at her. I heard her sigh in disappointment, and I felt, rather than saw, her turn away.

"Ok, thanks anyway," she replied as she left with a little wave.

Kaeley stared up into my eyes as she pursed her lips and blew along my length. My cock was as hard as it had ever been, and a drop of pre-cum leaked out of the slit of my head. Kaeley saw it and licked her lips.

"I think it's about time to put this where it belongs," she said breathlessly. She opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue slightly out, as she slowly leaned forward to allow my dick to enter her mouth, never breaking eye contact with me. I clenched my fists at my side as I felt the warmth of her breath and the pulse of my heart pounding through me. She gave a slight, open-mouthed smile as she ever so slowly started closing her lips around my girth.

Before she ever even came into contact with me, my orgasm was suddenly upon me. I closed my eyes and threw my head back as I groaned. My cock erupted in the most powerful orgasm I could remember. I could only imagine my cum squirting directly down her throat, and that mental image only fueled my orgasm on even harder.

After what seemed like an eternity, I finally opened my eyes to stare at the ceiling above me. My room was cast in dark shades of gray in the early morning shadows. I glanced over at the clock on my bedside table. It read 3:48 AM.

I threw the covers off and got out of bed and grabbed another pair of boxer-briefs from my drawer. I glanced at the closed door to my sister's room as I made my way to the bathroom at the end of the hall. If she had seen me in my current state she would have ridiculed me mercilessly.

I cleaned up the considerable mess I had made in my underwear and then changed into my clean pair. I put my hands on the counter top, leaning forward, and stared at my reflection in the mirror.

"Fuck," I whispered.

-----

Chapter 1

I groaned out loud in distress as the incessant beeping of my alarm pulled me from my slumber. The bizarre dream my subconscious had subjected me to had prevented me from getting a good, deep sleep, and 7:05 AM came much too quickly. Today was the first day of school, and after spending the last half of summer break not having to wake up at a specified time, waking up so early was a little jarring. I had a part-time job, but I never worked a morning shift to condition myself and my employer for not being available during school hours.

I rolled out of bed, turning my blaring alarm off as I got up and stretched. I idly scratched my stomach as I crossed the room to grab some clothes for the day. A simple pair of jeans and collared T-shirt should suffice. I'm not a prep by any means, but I did enjoy wearing collard shirts as opposed to regular T-shirts. The aesthetic was more appealing to me.

I glanced over my bare torso in the mirror as I grabbed my clothes. I had a fairly athletically toned body, despite not participating in any high school athletics. I simply didn't have the time to indulge in such past-times, even though I did like sports and considered myself competitive. I didn't have a "popping" six-pack, but it was at least defined. I was an eighteen-year-old high school student, after all. Not a bodybuilder or professional athlete.

My room was spartan consisting only of my bed, the dresser, a small closet, and my desk with a cheap Walmart laptop on it. I didn't have any posters hanging on the walls, nor did I have any pictures on my dresser or desk. I had several books stacked up on my dresser, desk, and in my closet, but aside from that nothing else. Reading a good novel was one of the few things I truly enjoyed doing at the end of a long day.

I showered at night, so, not having that task on my morning ablutions, I quickly got my teeth brushed, face washed, stubble shaved, and hair tidied before heading downstairs for breakfast. I noticed that my twin sister was absent from taking care of her morning routine, and I figured she was either over-sleeping or already done.

The bedrooms were on the second floor of the decently sized house. There were family photos of my aunt and uncle's family hung along the upstairs hallway. They had one daughter who was a couple of years older than me who was in college already. Interspersed with their family photos were some of my parents and my sister. I didn't really care, but did notice, that there weren't any pictures with me in them.

I walked down the hall and into the kitchen placing my backpack down next to my seat before grabbing a bowl for cereal. My Aunt Kathy was seated at the table eating her breakfast that had been prepared by Uncle Mike. My uncle was busy cleaning up the plates he and my sister had apparently used. My uncle cooked breakfast and cleaned up every morning, but despite there being four people in the household, he only ever made enough for three people. In his and my aunt's view, it was perfectly reasonable for him to take care of things for the women of the household, but I had to fend for myself.

My aunt watched me as I prepared my cereal, a hint of a smirk on her face. She was a fairly attractive woman: shoulder-length blonde hair, nice curves with a decent bust, and slightly above-average height, but her personality was extremely grating to me. I couldn't remember ever receiving any kind of encouraging word or compliment from her, but she was perfectly happy to occupy my minimum free time with chores around the house.

She waited for me to finish preparing my breakfast and sit down to eat it before opening her mouth with that smirk still on her face.

"What are you doing?" She asked me. My only response was to look at her in puzzlement, my spoon half-way to my mouth. "You don't have time to eat breakfast if you plan on making it to school on time. It's almost 7:40, so you've already missed the bus, and school is a couple miles away. You don't expect me to go out of my way to drive you, do you?" It was almost like she was gloating. No, I'm sure she was gloating.

"What are you talking about? I'm just going to dri..." I cut off my reply as I looked up to where my keys were hanging on their hook and noticed they were missing. "Where are the keys to my car?" I turned back to my aunt.

"You're sister said she had something to take care of for practice before school started this morning, so she got up early and took your car. I told her it would be fine," she said.

I placed my head in my hand with my eyes closed to process this information. Without looking up I asked, "And where, exactly, is her car?"

"It's in the shop for regular maintenance today. Didn't we tell you that we dropped it off last night? Oh, I guess we didn't," she seemed to find this amusing as she giggled to herself, her hand covering her mouth. "Well, no use worrying about it now. I'm sure she'll give you your keys back at school."

I pushed back from the table, grabbed my backpack, and headed for the door. The school was approximately three miles away from the little residential neighborhood we lived in, and, thankfully, considering it was the first day of class, there wasn't much to haul in my bag. As I reached the door to the garage, my Aunt Kathy called out to me.

"Are you not going to clean up the mess that you made?"

I paused at the door with my hand on the doorknob. I looked at my aunt for a couple of seconds, organizing my thoughts, before grunting and returning to the table. I grabbed the bowl, and while eating a few quick spoon-fulls, walked to the sink. I grabbed a couple more bites as I waited for my uncle to get out of the way, taking his time to do so. I dumped the leftovers down the sink, turned the disposal on for a moment, and then placed the bowl in the dishwasher.

Pausing in his actions of cleaning up the kitchen to look at me, my uncle said, "As a man, how can you not take responsibility for your actions? You should have known about the car and taken the proper actions accordingly. Don't throw a temper tantrum like a child because you failed to act like an adult."

"Are you serious?" I shot back at him. "First off, the information I needed to make a proper, responsible adult decision was, apparently, purposefully withheld from me. Secondly you bought my sister's car for her, take care of the maintenance for her, and your name is on the title. Lastly I bought my own car, and only my name is on the title. In my mind, you deliberately placed me in this circumstance. So considering those points, you can fuck right off."

Both my uncle's and aunt's eyes widened in shock. My aunt just sat there with her mouth hanging open not knowing what to do, and my uncle's brows started to turn down in a frown. During that brief moment of hesitation, I walked out the door into the garage to make my way to school.

"Get your ass back in here," I heard my uncle bellow through the door as I closed it behind me. I didn't bother turning around, and instead broke into a half-jog, half-run to try and make it to school on time.

I may have been a little rash with my outburst back there. I had never spoken to either one of them like that before, but I was just getting so tired of their shit. My uncle didn't bother to chase after me as I ran down the street towards the school.

Luckily for me, I kept myself in pretty good condition lifting weights and running three times a week. I didn't do anything crazy, but I had life goals and rather enjoyed a good workout. When I was trying, I could make three miles in about 20 minutes, but that was being dressed appropriately, having warmed up, and not carrying any additional burdens. Plus that was when I was trying for good time. Not only did I not meet any of those conditions, currently, but when I said the school was approximately three miles away, it was actually closer to three and a half miles. There was basically no way I was going to make it to school on time for the first day.

-----

I gasped for breath as I bent over with my hands on my knees, sweat dripping down my face as I tried to recover from the run. I definitely had not made it to school on time, as the halls were empty and quiet. You didn't have to stop by the office to report tardiness. The teachers would mark that down individually and only report it if it became a problem.

I made my way down the hall with my schedule in hand. Interestingly enough my first class was actually senior level English Comp with Ms. Sandra. This class was broken up into two parts: Comp I and Comp II, during the fall and spring semester respectively. It was worth college credit through the local community college.

It was rather extraordinary for me to be in this class, but not because I was a bad student. No, quite the opposite, actually. Despite being eighteen in the fall semester already, my twin sister and I were, in fact, only juniors in high school. Our school district didn't base a student's grade based off of their accumulated credits, but instead only on the number of years they attended school. I had been going to summer school to get out of the house since junior high. I lied to my aunt and uncle, telling them that I failed a course or two each year so they would believe it was required of me. I was actually almost a straight-A student with a 3.93 GPA. The school would allow students to graduate early if they had enough credits, but they wouldn't let them walk with a different class for whatever reason. That was never my goal, though. I just didn't want to be in the house if I didn't have to be, and that coupled with my part-time job ensured I was there as little as possible.