The Rain

Story Info
She makes him get wet with her in the rain.
542 words
4
13.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am woken up very early in the morning to the sound of rain. It's pitch dark in the room. The usual faint red glow of the radio alarm clock non-existent.

There is an eerie silence, except for the sound of the rain and your breathing. I nuzzle in closer to your warm naked body, laying my head on your chest and feeling the rise and fall as you sleep.

Relying only on touch I run my hand lightly down your chest, and over your stomach. Being careful not to wake you yet, I gently run my fingers over your sleeping cock and get an immediate response.

Before it has the chance to reach a full erection, I take it entirely into my mouth. As I slide it in and out it grows and hardens.

I hear your breathing change to a little growl as I stroke the shaft while I suck and nuzzle your balls with my nose. I feel your hands rubbing my head as you wake. Your shaft becomes slippery with pre-cum as I continue to stroke it. I lick a little off the head, savoring the taste. I stop what I'm doing and ask you to come outside with me.

It's still raining, but it's a warm rain. I lead you out to the lush soft lawn in the back yard. As the rain pelts our naked bodies I get extremely aroused. "I want to fuck you in the rain," I say as we kiss, "but I don't want you to do a thing."

I pull you down to the soft wet grass and lay you on your back. I lick the rainwater off your neck as I straddle your stomach then slowly slide your rock hard cock into my hot wetness. I slowly grind up and down on your cock while holding your hands down. I pick up the pace a little and grind much more aggressively. I can feel the rain running down my back and between my legs intensifying the sensation. I let go of your hands and lean back enough to stroke your balls as I ride your rock hard stick.

When I cum, my whole body shudders as it's overcome with shockwaves. I collapse onto your chest, my breathing is ragged. You feel the spasms inside of me as I constrict my pc muscles to prolong the pleasure.

Once I recover, I want to make you cum hard and I want it to be in my ass. I take your cock, slippery with my juices, and slowly guide it up my tight hole. I go down as far as I can then slowly slide up and down. I move a little faster and more forceful as you respond with heavier breathing and growls. The heat our bodies generate was enough to make steam as the rain beats down upon us. I feel your hands grab my hips and pull me down hard on you as you cum.

I can feel the fast hot bursts as it shoots out and fills me up. I lay in to you staying connected. We lay there on the grass in the rain for a while letting the rain cool our bodies and recovering for the next round.