The Rain Encounter

Story Info
A comforting friend makes a special appearance.
786 words
4
7.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A desolate walled cage served as the sleeping chamber for this depressed individual, the white of his eyes reflecting back the little bit of light that came through the window. Tapping his fingers in a crescendo motion on the window frame, a sigh brought back memories that were supposed to stay suppressed, the slender giant now closing his eyes, filled with regrets. This was our hero, or better said protagonist, for in his mind he had never been a hero in any situation. Donning the garb of a casual individual, Wulfe stepped back from the window, fingers detaching from the PVC frame.

The rain pushed itself inside the room, taking over half of it in a presumed hallucination by Wulfe, the man's stature pressed against the wall. "What's going on?" Asked the man, leaving his jaw open, rain swirling to one central point to weave a silhouette, the transparent woman of his mind. "I invited myself in." said the mysterious woman, her flesh water, her lingerie ice and her hair snow. Stepping forth, Wulfe's heart slowed down, only to almost break out of his chest, her fingers triggering this extreme in heart pace.

He placed his hand on her hers, pressing the cold grasp against his already red cheek, asking "W-who are you?" The ice maiden was shaped like him, a slender individual lacking much body muscle, yet tall as one can be, lips parting with a breeze "No need to talk, hush your lips, dear." He would've questioned her more, if their lips had not touched in a kiss. Ever the curious one, Wulfe's tongue explored the woman's refreshing mouth, his chest expanding under the refreshing cold snap of her breath. Was it fifteen seconds or two minutes, he couldn't tell, all he could tell was that if this embrace was to last an eternity, he'd still enjoy it.

Staring into her icy eyes speechless, she crystallized a claw on her index finger, strumming it down his chest, ripping apart the paint stained shirt, revealing the pale skin that was to me touched by her hand, inching away from this unknown new feeling. "W-what are you doing?" were the words that slipped by his wet lips, her response as if carried by the wind "I'm paying my due respect." Springing in as his pants were dropped by the same claw, extending to unnatural lengths. Flustered, embarrassed or just taken aside by such an event, Wulfe looked away, the blush on his cheeks present from both this encounter's escalating sexuality and the cold touch of his new mistress.

One gaze slipped by down the woman's cleavage and body, a sight that induced arousal in our protagonist, her breath felt against his abdomen, followed closely by her fingers on the waistband of his underwear, pulling his defense against her down, revealing a semi-erect penis. Looking down, the man felt his hands stutter and instead of fighting back, attaching themselves against the wall, his back arching under the titillating motion of the woman's finger tracing the space between his anus and the base of his penis, striding upwards to the tip and flicking it once, turning him fully erect.

"Ahh..." was his moan, Wulfe trailing off into a realm of pleasure from just the woman's cold touch. His fingers twitched as well as she gave a long stroke to the pulsating member, ending with a circling of his sack, looking upwards at the flustered man's face. He would've fought back against such a sexual assault, but something held him against the wall, be it his shattered willpower or something more sinister. She blew cold air onto the exposed and sensitive member, prompting the man to groan. Her head went back a bit, as if analyzing the situation, her fingers instead dancing about the bottom of this man's penis.

Deciding upon a cruel course of action, the woman grasped it with all her hand, starting to stroke the erect penis with a cruel smile to her flowing face. Pushed to the extremes where his body was in heat but the source of this was cold, the man struggled even more, writhing against the wall, releasing more moans and groans to please this cruel creation. This constant teasing led the man to the very point of climax, a tight grasp however holding off this inevitable moment.

"Remember me, dear" She said, releasing the penis that now spewed out its hot contents, weak knees dropping to the floor and staring upwards at this melting beauty. "My pleasure..." were the departing words, waking the man up from his dream. Pen in hand, he marveled in silence as his painting, a commission requested of him, a woman of tears comforting a crying man.