The Rain in Spain Ch. 01

Story Info
Heidi and her experiences living with her Master (Anthony).
2.7k words
4.14
7.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

She had belonged to him for as long as she chose to remember. He was her world, and she would always be his. His name was Anthony. In her eyes, he was walking perfection. Everything that she could have asked for in the form of a human being. Anthony took care of her in ways no one had. She proved her gratitude every day, however he wanted to take it. In other's eyes, Anthony took advantage of her. But, in reality, she took advantage of him. He gave her everything she needed. She was in love with the way he tossed her around like a rag doll. She felt out of place when he asked her for things, instead of demanding them. And she loved to take his orders. She was Heidi. The name Heidi means "the gift of the sun," and she, in fact, was his sun. This morning, he woke up, seeing her lying in his arms, as she always did. As he rustled under the blankets, his body turning, and his strong arms surrounding her tiny form in a cage of protection. Her eyes fluttered, and opened wide.

"Good morning, Master." She breathed against his neck, giving him her usual first greeting kiss. He smiled, and squeezed her tightly. This day was, as usual, off to a magnificent start. Last night, as she did most nights, she slept with only her master's choice of clothing. Last night, it just so happened that he asked her to sleep with nothing but the blankets, and his body surrounding her. For a short moment, his eyes glanced over her curvy and delicate frame as she lay under the blankets. He sighed, and his hands began to wander, as he spoke so delicately to her.

"Good morning, my princess." As his words rolled from his tongue, she admired his dreamy, liquid-like voice. He, being the man he was, couldn't keep his hands away from her. As they laid there, she wouldn't move closer without his invitation, and he pulled her close. She instantly clung to him, her hands slipping easily around his neck. She kissed him lightly, her fine mouth brushing his skin wherever it could reach. She needed to feel his hands, his skin, every part of him all at once. The moment her eyes opened, she craved him. The sight of his magnificent form in front of her seemed to be enough to drive her wild. He lie there, serving no reactions, knowing it would drive her wild. While the feel of her lips drove him to near insanity he held his need to have her right then back. He loved to tease her, and she loved the teasing.

"You're quiet again, this morning." She spoke softly between kisses. She wondered if he was doing this now as a new game. Experimenting as to how far she would go without him reacting until he couldn't stand it anymore.

"I'm quiet every morning, love. It's early." He chuckled as she pressed against him more, her bare breasts touching his chest. It took so much energy from him not to ravage her. Yet he kept his control, simply turning onto his back, letting her follow him. And of course, she would adjust to fit his position. She rolled over him, her legs entwined with his, and her body propped gently against his torso. She looked down at him, her lovely golden blonde locks falling around their faces, and her lips hovering just above his, and the only thing he could see was her face. But what he felt only tuned him into her more than having those piercing silver-grey eyes boring into his own green ones.

"I don't like it when you're quiet..." she paused, but only briefly, and continued quickly, "I much prefer it when you tell me what you want." She smiled shyly at him.

He answered with a chuckle, and the tempting words, "You've been mine long enough to know exactly what I want, princess." And he kissed her, but only momentarily before giving her his version of the cold shoulder once more.

She looked at him, astonished. As his lips graced hers, she felt her face go warm. She did know what he wanted. But, she would never dare act on his thoughts without an order. He knew that. He was pushing her. She was lost, and didn't know what to do, pulled away from him, unable to let out her frustration. She sat on the edge of the bed, her unclothed body finally revealed to him this morning. As the morning light hit her skin, and he saw the look of embarrassment and frustration on her face, and his typical demeanor towards her began to shine.

He swiftly grabbed her wrist, and spun her around to face him. When he spoke, his voice was low and gruff, and his eyes were suddenly harsh and demanding, compared to his adoring tone from moments ago.

"Did I say you could get out of bed, yet?" He asked. To her relief, she recognized his actions. She then knew exactly how to react.

She felt his fingertips against her skin. A surge of temptation ran through her body, and instantly she turned to him. "No, Master. I apologize." She knew not to say "I'm sorry," as Master always said, "No one wants a sorry slave." Even her presence changed. She suddenly seemed lower, as if she were bowing to him, yet she sat straight and tall.

He sat there, simply gazing over her body for a few moments before beckoning her to him. Of course, she complied. She crawled over to him on all fours, her posture and attitude slinky. She knew exactly what he needed, or rather, what she needed from him. He released her wrist, only to take her hips in his hands, while his legs removed the barrier of blankets from between them. She slid her legs over him, and her body hovered over his, as she waited for his next wish, whatever it may be. She leaned down, and brushed her lips against his, her body trembling at just the thought of being taken by him. He encouraged her, his gentle tongue flicking just barely against her lips, and she shivered. As he did so her libido as well as her emotions went wild. Fighting back her urges she only kissed him. Yet, she kissed him everywhere. Her lips trailed from his, drifted down his chin.

He felt her lips against his skin, and soon after, her tongue. That simple skin to skin contact sent his body riveting. He wanted her so bad, he could feel his blood pressure peaking. She pressed her hips into him and she could feel him throbbing beneath her. As her lips moved against his body, it took her every ounce of courage not to throw herself at him. While she was fighting her need to satisfy him, he was fighting the need to be satisfied.

He lay there, his green eyes scanning and twitching at her every movement, and while he watched her work her tongue down his chest and his chiseled stomach, he felt a strong twitch in his cock, which was now throbbing so hard, it was painful. As she moved further down his body, her perky breasts rubbed against him, and it nearly tore him in half not to have her. But this was his way of pleasing her, and he knew the longer he held out, the more he pleased her. Finally, her lips brushed the tip of his cock and he inhaled sharply through his teeth. He spoke silently to himself, Oh, just get on with it... His strong hand slid from it's hiding place behind his head, and he slowly ran his fingers through her hair, and then gently grabbed a fistful, tugging at her luscious blonde locks. She quivered at his hands on her scalp, and she parted her lips gently and slid him deep into her mouth. He plunged past her lips and felt a bit of release.

As Heidi sucked the full length of him his warm taste drew up a burning hot sensation all through her body, with a distinctive pop she drew her lips away from him. That burning sensation welled up in her eyes and she looked at him, her voice breathless, she spoke, "Anthony, please. I need you..."

He looked down at her, and knew that when she called him by his name, she no longer wanted him. He knew she did, in fact, need him. Anthony gazed into those stunning blue eyes, and he needed her, too. He sat up in his bed, and pulled her quickly onto his lap, his hands gripping her firm backside he gave her a swift slap on the ass. She kissed him deeply, and Heidi moaned against his lips and kissed down his chin to his neck. Her lips hungrily met his skin and she rubbed against him. He leaned forward, forcing her gently to arch her back and he kissed down the front of her body, his hands gripping her smooth skin tenderly and he reached the sweet peaks of her breasts, and as he drew her in close his free hand slid down the smooth curves of her body, and his fingertips danced lightly against her neatly shaved, and very wet pussy. She pushed herself closer to him, and gasped quietly at his touch. She was practically dripping for him and he pulled his lips away from her breasts, and cupping the back of her head gently he pulled her to him. She looked him in the eyes, and the bright green facets made her feel like he could see everything she felt inside, and in them she awed at their deep connection. He paused and kissed her lips and slowly brought his hand up from between her thighs.

As he held his fingertips to her lips she lapped at them with her tongue, and he whispered, "Christ, you're the sexiest being on this planet, I swear to it." She giggled slightly, and sucked on his fingers one by one, and tasted herself, and thought that it ironically tasted sweet. He kissed her again, and tasted her for himself, her sweet wetness still on her lips. Now, it wasn't just his cock that was aching for her, his entire body ached for her.

He looked into her eyes once more, and asked, "Are you ready?" But, without a pause for her answer his fingertips grappled her hips and lifted her enough for him to dive deep inside of her.

The shock of him entering her so fully, so quickly nearly drove her over the edge, and she moaned loudly, pressing her lips into his shoulder she bit down against his sweet tawny flesh gently and he thrust into her again. Heidi bit down on his shoulder leaving a slight red mark, much like the others he still had from the previous night, and as she threw her arms around his neck she came closer to what they both knew would be as mind-blowing as ever.

Her body tensed on top of him and he knew she was close. And how he loved to tease her when he knew.

After only two deep thrusts, he slid almost completely away from her body, the tip of his thick cock just barely resting inside of her. She panted and pressed her hips towards him, but his firm grip held her in place. She whimpered for him and looked down, away from him.

Now for the begging. He thought the slight whine in her voice and the desperate need in her expression was maddening, but he loved it so. Her fingertips dug into his shoulders as she tried to pull herself closer to him and she yearned out loud, "Master," she called him, hoping it would send him over the edge, and keep him from teasing her further, "Master, please... Don't stop now. You're so close to making me come. I can't wait."

He smirked and pulled her a fraction of an inch closer, "Can't wait for what, my love?" he asked, even teasing her with words. He slowly inched into her, not fast enough to give her enough pleasure to send her over the edge, but enough to drive her insane. As he let her rest against him, his broad shaft penetrating her deeply he inched his hands up her body, cupping a breast in each hand, and played softly with her firm nipples.

"Mmnn, " she moaned in delight and rocked her hips against him, his shaft rubbing her deep inside. "I can't wait for you to make me come. I want it, so badly. Please, can I?" She looked at him with those sparkling blue eyes and he only wanted to say yes. He knew, though, that in the end, giving her what she wanted would never come close to satisfying her. She needed his teasing.

Anthony roughly gripped her hips, forcing her to stop and she looked at him, excitement rather than pleading in her expression. "Not quite yet, mi vida..." She shivered, she loved when he spoke to her in Spanish, especially his pet names. Mi vida, meaning "my life" and she knew he meant it. Suddenly, he threw her onto her back, her hair flying freely across their pillows and he looked down at her with such intensity it only made Heidi crave him more. Her hands sheepishly traced the contours of his musculature and she knew she was in trouble, and liked it.

Anthony hovered over her like an animal hovers over it's prey and with a sexy, throaty growl he thrust into her repeatedly, slow and torturous. He almost glared at her, and began to slowly ravage her. Anthony made her arch her back and moan like no one in her life had before.

He knew her body so well, and he used that to his advantage. He gripped Heidi's hips and thrust into her rough, and raw. He ran his fingers through her hair, tugging at her roots, and making her nearly scream with pleasure. But he would not let her cross that threshold of true orgasm until he wanted her to.

Heidi hated it, and loved it. She never wanted him to stop and as she felt his rock hard cock hit spots she couldn't find on her own, and she trembled. She pushed her hips against him rhythmically and without warning he stopped.

"Tell me you need it, tell me you need my cock." He whispered forcefully as he grabbed her by the wrists and threw her hands over her head. As she began to speak he nipped and bit at her flesh, feeling her body temperature rise against his lips he knew she needed it, but he needed to hear her say it.

"Master, I need your cock, right now. I need you to make me come, I can't stand it anymore. Now, please, give it to me." She looked at him with pleading eyes, and they brimmed over with lust and frustration.

That was it, that's what he needed to hear from her, and as she spoke, he bit her harder and fucked her. They had made love before, many times, but right now, there was no other term for their animalistic actions.

Every thrust he felt like he was getting deeper, and they both knew he was going harder. He felt her tense around his cock and he prepared for the shuddering and clawing she was about to throw at him.

She trembled with his masculinity, and thrust against him wildly, he released her hands and she gripped his shoulders, her nails digging into his flesh, and he pulled her closer, lifting them up into a sitting position again, he put everything he had into those last few thrusts.

Heidi reached what seemed like an impossible peak just as he did, and they clung to each other. With both of his fists full of her hair, he tugged, and at last... Relief. She slumped against him, panting and whimpering.

"My sweet, sweet Heidi... " He whispered against her neck. And she smiled against his skin, her body felt like jelly. She trembled against him for a few moments, and looked up at him, her eyes a bit glazed over, and she noticed his were, too.

"Anthony, I love you." He kissed her, and she knew he loved her, too.

Both of them now hot, sweaty and sticky, he scooped her up with ease, and took them to the bathroom for their morning shower.