The Rainy Day

Story Info
You're involved in an extreme scenario.
3k words
4.22
15.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning sky is morning gray and cold, and the rain has been steady since midnight. You have a light breakfast as I instructed the day before, and at nine o'clock you open the box I have left with you. It contains a short black miniskirt with an elastic waistband, and black, large-gauge fishnet stockings with a garter and two inch black heels, along with a white tank top. I make it quite clear that this is the only clothing you are to have on when I return.

I also tell you that at ten o'clock in the morning you are leave the door unlocked, and spread out a towel and sit at the edge of the bed facing away from the bedroom door, and spread your thighs wide. In order to ensure that you are sufficiently wet for my pleasure, I tell you that, with the very tips of the middle and ring fingers of your right hand, you are to very lightly stroke first the outer and then the inner folds of your smooth little pussy as you slowly count each stroke out loud up to fifty. Then, each separated by a count of five light fingertip strokes, you are to count out and deliver ten sharp spanks to your sex; spank one, five strokes, spank two, five strokes and so on. Then slide your middle finger slowly all the way up inside as you count out to five, and then curl the tip of that finger upward and press firmly against that tender spot on the inside top and rock your fingertip from side to side over that spot for a count of five. Feel your tits up heavily for a count of five and then pinch both of your nipples at the same time for a count of five. Count to fifty again as you return to teasing strokes once more. Continue repeating this until I arrive, but do not dare let yourself cum until I have given you my clear consent.

You have repeated this teasing process five times, and you are in the midst of the sixth when you hear my voice in the room behind you – do not turn around, and keep doing what you've been told. I move over the bed behind you and I place a black terrycloth headband over your eyes. Then my voice is at your left ear – you are mine now, my plaything, my delicious little fucktoy, understand cum-hungry trollop, to be utterly used at my leisure throughout the day, whenever I please, to do with whatever I please. You eagerly nod your assent, and there is a pause as you continue teasing, and as you count your pussy-spanks out again, I guide your other hand to my hard cock – feel what you've done to me, my luscious little slattern plaything; stroke it very slowly and softly with your fingers loosely slipping very lightly and easily around the shaft... that's it, good slut. I feel your tits up un-gently for a few moments, and then bend you forward and slide my rigid cock into your mouth and deeply fuck your throat before drawing out again – stick your tongue out, slut, lick my prick - I hold the purple head just within reach of your outstretched tongue as I hold your head back by the hair at the back of your head. I stand you up and bend you over the bed and push you down so you are on your elbows against the bedclothes – arch your back; push that little pussy out for fucking, that's it, naughty girl, arch that cunt out; I'm gonna feel just how hot and slippery wet you've gotten that little slit of yours. I grip your ass cheeks and my cock parts your folds and begins to enter you – tease that little clit while I fuck you, cumslut, work it good, soft and fast, but don't you even dare to fucking cum yet. You feel me slipping all the way up deep inside you as you masturbate before me. My balls press against the backs of your fingers as you rub yourself, and I spank your ass hard three times – good little fucktoy, nice and wet for my cock, just the way I like it; I'm gonna be getting lots more of that over and over all day today, understand, I'm gonna mate you like a beast whenever I fucking feel like it.

I slip out of you and stand you up and drape a long coat over your shoulders – keep diddling that clit, I didn't tell you to stop – but then after a few moments I interrupt your teasing as I lead you with both hands outside through the rain – step down, that's it, now step up. You step into a vehicle of some size, and you are seated on a cloth-covered bench seat with a firm pillow at your back. Your wrists and ankles are then secured in thick ropes with additional lines at your knees spreading your thighs fully open with your ass at the edge of the seat. You hear the side door shut and feel your breasts exposed as I slide your top up and suck on your tits, first left, then right.

Then you hear the movement of cloth and suddenly begin to feel your wet and swollen cunt being slowly filled, as I gradually slip my stiff cock up in you and fuck you right then and there. A profane expression of pleasure escapes your lips as I enter you, and as I move slowly in and out of your now ravenous slit, my fingers slip into your still damp hair and pull your head back as my mouth sucks and bites your erect nipples into a nice cherried puffiness. You feel my chest on your tits as I bend forward to sink my teeth into the side of your throat and suck hard for a moment, and I'm sunk into your belly to the hilt.

Abruptly, you are empty of me, and then my cunt-wet cock is in your mouth and down your eager throat as our mingled scent fills you with lust that flushes your cheeks with heat. I pull away, and you feel a firm and flexible toy enter your pussy and rigidly held there filling you up, and a ball gag is fitted in your mouth.

There is movement as I move to sit up front and start the engine, and as I drive, the engine vibration and every stop and start and turn and bump is translated into slight but stimulating movements of that dildo within your slick little cunt. You move up and down on it, masturbating over its length, and my voice reaches your ears from the front cabin – don't you dare fucking cum yet, wanton little slut, I'll tell you quite clearly when you're allowed to get that naughty little pussy off, and it isn't going to be any time soon. Time trickles past, minute after teasing minute, as the road flies under us, and after a number of turns and pauses we finally come to a stop and I shut the engine off. You keep moving fervently up and down over that toy, right on the edge of cumming, but you know not to let yourself get off without permission.

You hear me leave the vehicle for a few moments before the side door slides open. The toy is removed from your dripping sex and you are briefly released from the ropes, merely to be moved across the carpeted floor and retied on your knees with your head facing the open side door, your wrists tied with your arms spread out and upward and your knees secured in separate cushions raising you to the correct height off the floor. You hear the wind and the rain outside and the ocean waves in the middle distance as I haul your top harshly up over your tits and remove the ball from your mouth and fill it with my cock again, pumping heavily into your throat as I hold you in place by your hair. Then I move behind you and spank your ass hard ten times before slipping my prick quickly all the way up inside your belly. I thrust into you – fuck yeah, that wet teased little cunt feels so nice on my prick – cars and trucks pass by behind us as you ardently open out to accept my pounding strokes. I tease you as I fuck you, sliding all the way out as I rub the head of my prick on your little button, and then popping it back in as I plunge my shaft up in you again until my balls slap your clit, driving you up to the very brink of not being able to hold back any longer – guess what, little slut, you get to fucking cum now, that's right, c'mon my little frenzied fucktoy, do it, cum on my thrusting cock. I reach forward and grab your hair and pull you into my thrusts and begin pounding into you, and so much desperate sexual tension has been building up within you that now you cry out in complete abandon and your body shakes and quivers as a flood of ecstasy overtakes you and shatters you into a vague stupor in which you are only aware of my cock and my fingers in your tresses as I tense and flex, pumping my seed deep into you, growling like a mad beast, as my body jerks and heaves against your glowing pussy.

The side door closes as I slip out of you, and for the first time since we left your bedroom I slip the headband off, and you see that we're in a minivan parked at the beach. I untie you again, pull your top back down over your tits and turn you around and sit you on a clean towel in the front passenger seat, and I pull your seatbelt around and buckle it. I'm in black sweats and a black t-shirt, and as I start the engine, I put the heat on to prevent our sweat from chilling us. As I pull into traffic, I tell you to spread wide and slip two fingers in your still wet pussy and alternate between sliding your fingertips out and up over your clit, and pushing them all the way in and pulling upward with the length of your fingers against the inside top of your opening and your fingertips pressing into your sweetspot – keep that cunt slick and hot for my cock at all times, my lustful trollop, I may want to fuck you again at any moment, but don't cum again until I say; and be gentle with it, I don't want you getting sore. You comply with a naughty smile and hike your short little skirt up to make sure I can see as you wantonly finger and jill yourself exactly as you are told.

After a few minutes of that, your hips are squirming back and forth as you work that yummy cleft and then, as though to prove my point, I pull into the parking lot of a gas station and unbuckle your seatbelt with the engine still idling. I turn you around to face the window and slide my cock up into you again as I reach beneath your tank top and feel up your tits and then around between your thighs to diddle your nub while I pump into you until you're almost ready to cum once more. Then I slip out of you again, and return to my seat with my prick swollen and glistening with your nectar – sit down again and work that cunt, slut, as you can see I might just want to fuck you again very soon. I drive out of the station and back onto the road. At each stoplight you are instructed to unbuckle and come over and lick and suck my cock for a few seconds before the light turns green, and then sit down again, buckle up, and return to your wet pussy fingering duties.

A few more miles down the road and I drive into a parking garage. I pull around to a deserted spot, shut the engine off, and get out and open your door and the side door. I quickly bend you over the threshold of the side door and hike your skirt up and spank you hard once every few seconds as I watch you continue to masturbate in front of me. Then, as you slide your fingers out to rub your clit again, I grab you by the waist and slip my prick up in you and start to fiercely fuck your snug and soaked little cunt – c'mon my little slattern, get that sweet body off again, that's it, you can cum on my hard cock again now, good girl, jill that little clit while I'm fucking your tight cunt. My thrusting prickshaft and your nimble fingers bring you off intensely as I squirt once more deep up inside you. When we are recovered a bit, I kneel you down and feed you my slick cock and allow you to lick your juices from it before we return to our seats – now, my sweet little fucktoy, just tease your inner folds and your opening with your fingertips and make little circles around your clit every few seconds, that's it, make sure I can see.

It's now approaching mid-afternoon, and the rain has stopped, and as the sun comes out, we stop at a restaurant for a late lunch. I tell you to put the long coat on and we sit in a curved corner booth toward the back. There are few people in the place, so, after we order, I have you sit facing me with your leg pulled back so your ankle is on the edge of the seat and your thighs are spread to expose your shaved and naked slit to my fingers. As I tease you freshly up, stroking your inner thighs and running my middle finger up the center of your opening in short little licking motions, I guide your hand to feel my newly hardened cock through the cloth of my sweats. We behave ourselves as the waitress approaches with our food and we eat in anticipatory silence.

Upon finishing, I leave the cash for the bill and a tip on the table, and I lead you to carefully enter the men's room and go to the back stall with you. I remove the long coat and hang it on the door hook, and I have you step out of your shoes onto the seat, and then guide you to carefully climb up on the handicap railing and place one foot on either side of the stall with your hands on my shoulders. This places your little blossom right at my face level, and I begin to thoroughly devour you for my dessert, first licking heavily at the ticklish nooks at either side of your cleft where your thighs join with your belly, then a long, slow, light lick from the bottom all the way up to your clit. I suckle on your button.

Then I slide two fingers up in you and work your tunnel as I lick and suck your clit. As you look down you can watch me stroking my cock with my other hand. Your legs begin to tremble as you get closer and I lift you back down into your shoes and bend you over the toilet. I tease around your opening with the head of my cock before slipping up inside. As I slide the length of my cock slowly in, I whisper in your ear – finger your clit while I'm fucking you, my little slutlet, that's my good naughty girl, finger that wet clit and get it close to cumming, but don't cum till I say; I want you to cum right as I spurt all the way up in you.

You do as you are told, and as you feel my shaft up in you, you feel your slick cunt-heat as you rub your clit with your thumb. Very soon you're on the edge again and begging in an urgent whisper me to please let you cum – no, not yet, almost, not quite yet.

Then we hold stock still as we hear the door open and footsteps falling as someone enters the bathroom, and I quickly move your right foot up on the seat to place your ankle and your shoe out of view, but I keep moving my cock very slowly in and out as you slowly continue your clit-fingering as well, and we have to keep very, very quiet to avoid discovery.

We hear a stream of piss falling into the urinal, and then the hiss of the faucet pouring into the sink, during which I deliver a couple of quick, heavy thrusts that almost make you gasp out loud. We hear the door open and close again, and a reassuring silence follows.

As I once again begin to firmly plunge your sweet pussy and you keep working that hard clit of yours I can feel my lust building to its peak and I can see you wriggling as you hold yourself on the brink – do it, slut, let that pussy cum; I'm gonna squirt in your tight little slit while you're cumming, naughty girl, get that cunt off, ah fuck yeah. Then it hits us both like a big relentless upsurge, and ripple after ripple washes over us as my cock flexes and spills my seed inside you, and you squirt a little girlish fluid down your thighs as you jill your slit into another little wave against my prick. After a moment I slip very slowly out of you – good girl, such a good and luscious little fucktoy you are.

We straighten ourselves up a little, and I put your coat back on. I then carefully open the door and peer out to make sure it's safe – go wait by the van, I'll be out in a minute. I join you outside and we take to the road once more to find a few other places for me to take my pleasure within your sweet body.