The Rak-Sasha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sudden roar of her pet forcing Sasha's head to rise up from between Mary's thighs, Alex's wife was still trembling on the couch when Sasha looks back towards the stairs "oh shit" Sasha growls.

Licking her dark lips and running her tongue along her fangs before helping Mary to sit back up, making her slip her skirt back on. Closing up her top but unable to wear the torn bra still laying on the floor next to the couch, Sasha's feline tail slips down and swats it under the furniture and out of sight. At first Mary tries to take her clothes back off before understanding that her husband would soon return, looking into Sasha's eyes and almost moaning to her. Catching sight of that lion-like tail as it slips back underneath Sasha's robes, seeing them being wrapped around this creature's body and tied closed just as Alex bursts into the living room. Running over towards the couch and grabbing his wife's hand, pulling her from her seat next to Sasha.

Mary almost yells at him, being pulled away from the living room by her husband and pushed through the front doors. Unable to stop him from forcing her out of the house before Alex suddenly feels what must have been Sasha's claws on his shoulders. Looking over to see the woman's hands holding him as he closes the door, making sure Mary stayed outside. Feeling himself being pulled around with inhuman strength, only to have his back slammed against the door and his feet lifted off the floor. Glaring at him was his neighbor Sasha, only now this beautiful woman had warm glowing red eyes, a set of inhuman upper and lower fangs. Dark tinted lips with a slightly feline looking nose, while a low and threatening growl rumbled within her chest. "That little bitch stole my appetizer last night, I'm not about to let some mortal run out of here with the main course!" Sasha growled.

Alex could feel Mary banging against the door, trying to open it while being held in Sasha's grip. Keeping one hand around his throat but careful to make sure he could still draw breath, her other hand lightly runs it's claws across his chest. Tempted to just shred his pretty shirt before noticing Mary yelling through the door to ask if Alex was ok. Sasha smiles back at him, showing her sharp teeth before speaking in a lustful growl "Tell her everything is fine... and if she wants to, she can come back later. Alone.."

Seeing that he was hesitating to say what she instructed him to, Sasha roughly pulls Alex off the door only to slam him up against it. His feet still a couple of inches from hitting the floor, snarling angrily before bringing her free hand to smash into the side of his face. Turning away from the blow as Alex's ears continue to ring from being hit, he began to hear his own voice telling Mary that it's ok, and that she could come back over later but that he had to get some rest. He didn't feel like he was talking at all, only listening. Alex's eyes focus on this woman holding him as he realizes she was speaking in his voice, catching the last few words slipping past her lips. Summoning the last of his strength to try and break free of Sasha's grip before she actually lets go of him. His feet hit the floor as he moves to open the door, the woman's hand slips from his throat before stepping back to allow Alex to leave.

Racing through the doorway to see his wife already half-way back to their home, Alex actually runs across Sasha's yard to catch up with her. Taking his wife into his arms and walking with her back into the house, looking back one last time at Sasha as she walks out onto the front porch. Sasha waves a little at Alex before he slams the front door shut, hearing it likely being locked before hearing a low purr coming from behind her. Sasha just stands there watching Alex and Mary's house while Azetlor walks out onto the porch with her. Wearing his natural leopard form and sniffing a little, catching the scent of Sasha's arousal. Azetlor gently nuzzles against Sasha's leg and purring to her as she begins to purr back to him, reaching over to lightly run her claws through his golden and spotted fur while speaking in a lustful growl "patience, my love... you'll have her soon, after I have her first."

12