The Rak-Sasha Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both were still naked and for a moment Mary doesn't answer him and instead stares at the house next door, she could smell the couple next door as they continued to mate. The scent of her son's cum reaching her nose, causing her nostrils to flare and a soft purr to rumble within her chest, knowing what Sasha was doing to him. Already sensing Vincent starting to change, a brief scent of scales gets her attention before finally answering her husband.

"It's nothing, baby... go back to sleep" Mary whispers.

Alex just nods and closes his eyes, laying his head back on the pillow while his wife continues to sit and stare out the window. His body still aching and sore from the renewed passion in their marriage, surprised by his wife's new wilder side but enjoying every minute. He quickly falls asleep, feeling utterly drained but satisfied from the experience. Mary's eyes take on a warm golden tint as Ne'Kara listens to her mother Sasha, having sex with Mary's son Vincent. Her purring grows a little louder a she turns from the window, looking over Alex's sleeping form and licking her growing fangs. Snagging the tangled and ripped bed sheets, pulling them back to expose Alex's chest. Noticing the claw marks she had left on him, a strange feeling in her belly making Mary reach down to touch her stomach. Despite having sex with Alex, Ne'Kara could feel the child of Rak-Sasha growing within Mary's body.

12