The Rak-Sasha Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why, you are the one who had some ancient demon monster controlling you? And who was that redhead with the wings and sword?"

"I don't know, but she saved us all. Our Amy, the one we both went to school with who hates cats, now has one that she named Azetlor. She even put his collar on it, that spiked one Sasha had on her pet."

"So she likes cat's now. Your brother turned into a humanoid crocodile, your father from what the neighbors say turned into a werewolf. While your mother became some kind of oversexed panther woman, and your more freaked out by Amy getting a pet cat?"

Erica laughs a little, looking at her phone as she scrolls through her contacts to see Amy listed there. Bringing up a picture of her friend next to that little kitten she just got, seeing the spiked collar on it. Now she seemed to notice the hint of red in the eyes of the kitten, thinking it just the natural reflection of the flash in the animal's eyes. Something in the back of her mind warning her that this ordeal may not be at an end, just then a low rumbling growl could be heard from outside.

Thinking for an instant that it could have been one of those humanoid beasts, she grabs Jake and holds him tightly before the sound changes. Revealing it was some car outside the house, sounding like it had pulled up next door. None of the neighbors having seen Sasha since that night, most of them figured she either left town or was destroyed with that other creature. It was something the town decided would be a secret kept should anyone come asking about that strange woman.

Trying to comfort Erica, Jake helps her up off the bed to bring her over to the window. Looking down at the street below to see what appeared to be Sasha's car parked outside her house, the two of them watching someone walk out of the house and return to the car. The blonde woman places a "for sale" sign on the front lawn before turning to look back at the house. From her window, both Erica and Jake could clearly see this woman in her black dress.

"No fucking way..." Erica whispers to herself.

The two watching this woman turn to look at them as if she heard Erica whisper, offering a slight smile and showing off her upper and lower fangs. Erica shakes her head a little, watching Sasha turn and get back into the car before speeding away. Jake just watches this car disappear down the highway out of town, hearing a noise from Erica's phone as they both look at it. Pulling up a new message from an unknown number, Jake smiles and shakes his head. "Relax, baby it's just an advertisement"'

Just as Erica is about to delete the message, she scrolls down to reveal a picture sent with it. The message reading "Baphomet invites you... " The building looking like a strip club with the word "Safari" on it in neon lights. Erica just stared at the image for a moment before a clawed hand covered in red leathery skin reaches out from her phone, downstairs Alex and Mary could hear things being pushed around upstairs. Thinking their daughter was spending some intimate time with her boyfriend, they decide not to interrupt them while hearing the screaming eventually stop.

12