The Rake Ch. 01

Story Info
Sleep tight...
1.5k words
3.97
9.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upstate New York was by far Alex and Lucy's favorite place to camp. They enjoyed camping in the fall the most. They Moved to Florida five years ago and they missed the changing of the seasons.

"Hurry up! I want to get to the site before dark!" Alex yelled.

The excitement was almost unbearable. They haven't been camping for over three years. Lucy grunting as she threw her pack on her shoulders, adjusting the straps.

" When we get there i want to take a dip in the lake before it gets too cold!" Lucy yelled back.

Realizing she wasn't heard. Alex was already on the trail.

"Dick" she said under her breath.

She started out on the path. Four hours later they finally reached their campsite. It was as pristine as they remembered. Hardly anyone knew about this place so they knew they would go the whole weekend without seeing another soul.

After about an hour Alex and Lucy had their camp all set up for the weekend. They headed down to the lake.

"Ahh... what a perfect night" Lucy said.

It was october, but somehow they got blessed with beautiful weather. Temperatures reached high 80's during the day, dropping only a couple degrees at night. They knew the weather could turn to freezing temperatures by the next day.

"Well thats New York weather for ya" Alex thought.

Lucy looked around, It was dusk and she couldn't see any signs of other campers or hikers. She starting undressing. She walked towards the water loosing her bra and panties.

" Are you coming in" Lucy said sending alex a flirtatious look.

Alex turned around and instantly got hard. Watching Lucy bound down to the shore, tits bouncing with every step.

Alex followed, getting tripped up taking his pants off mid run. He lost his shirt and was wading through the cool water. He reached Lucy in record time. Lucy splashed him and giggled swimming away. Alex swam after her, catching her and pulling her into him.

She could feel his throbbing cock pressing against her sweet mound. They kissed. Alex running his hands down her back, grabbing her around the waist. Lucy put her legs around Alex bringing their sex even closer.

Lucy could feel his cock rubbing up against her clit. She let out a soft moan. Alex kissed her passionately. It has been so long since they have been intimate, something they both longed for.

Lucy started rubbing her clit up and down Alex's hard shaft. They both moaned in delight. Alex sucking and biting Lucy's neck. They couldn't take it any longer. Lucy guided Alex into her soaking wet pussy.

Alex gliding his thick member inch by inch until he was fully inside her. They stayed like this for a minute, savoring complete fullness. He slowly started pumping into her, Lucy letting out quiet moans. Alex brought his mouth down to her chest, taking a nipple and sucking gently; flicking his tongue over it causing her to moan loudly. She loved nipple play it sent shivers down her body.

Lucy began running her nails up Alex's back, grabbing his hair and pulling it. He let out a moan increasing his speed. He could have blew his hot load right there but he wanted to make this last. Alex grabbed Lucy tight and started walking out of the water; He laid her softly on a rock near the waters edge. He could feel her trembling.

He fucked her, increasing his speed pulling her legs up over his shoulders. He thrust deep into her, causing her to gasp in delight. she moaned, whispering in Alex's ear.

" Fuck me hard, I want to feel you blow your hot load inside me"

His sweet innocent Lucy talking so dirty threw him over the edge. He fucked her hard, Lucy could feel him swelling inside her, the pressure sending her over the edge, wave after wave of intense orgasms. They came together and collapsed on the rock.

"This is going to be an epic weekend" Alex thought to himself.

Lucy quickly turned her head facing the woods. Still putting her bra on. She heard a branch snap behind her. She looked over at alex. He was busy putting his pants on. " Probably just a deer" she thought.

They walked up the trail to camp. Alex digging around in the cooler, pulled out some hot-dogs and a bottle of whiskey. Tipping the bottle at her, Lucy nodded and grabbed some plastic cups and ice. They sat making food, drinking and laughing around the fire.

"Gotta drain the monster" Alex said heading to the edge of the woods.

Lucy sat watching the flames when she heard another branch snap. She turned around looking into the darkness. The air suddenly got cold and she shivered. Goose-bumps running down her spine. She pointed to the woods

"Alex " she whispered. " I think there is someone out there!"

Alex pointed his flashlight in the woods behind Lucy, Scanning them closely.

" I don't see anything babe " Alex said reassuring her. "It was probably a raccoon or something"

He came back over and wrapped the blanket around her, holding her close.

They sat watching the fire, drinking and soon grew tired. They made their way to the tent to turn in for the night. Snuggling under the covers nuzzled on Alex shoulder Lucy sighed feeling warm and safe. They fell asleep quickly.

" Help! Nooooooooo" Lucy yelled thrashing back and forth.

Alex awoke with a start and gently shook Lucy awake. She sat right up breathing heavily. Tears running down her face. She buried her head into alex sobbing.

" Its ok, its just a dream babe its over now" Alex said consoling her.

Finally when she had calmed down, she began describing her dream to alex.

" I was by the water again, this time there was a heavy fog and i was there alone. I could feel eyes on me and the same cold air i felt before hit me again, sending shivers up my spine. I yelled out for you but you weren't there."

" Suddenly, i see a shadow approaching me. I strained my eyes trying to make out what it was. I see the shape of a human, hunched over, slinking toward me. I try to call out your name but it feels like i am being choked, i cant get a word out. It is getting closer and i can see it clearly now. A naked man hunched over hairless , so thin i can see his bones through his skin, his skin almost translucent, glistening in the moon light, leaking through the fog. "

" I can hear him, calling me, telling me to follow him into the woods. I can feel myself walking, as though on auto pilot. I am scared, and i try to run the other way, It feels as if my feet are glued to the forest floor. He approaches me, His eyes just hollow blackness. I try to look away feeling as though if i look into them i could see the bowels of hell itself. He reaches out for me, his long fingers knife-like, nails so long and sharp." " He brings his hand up to my face, running a finger down my cheek, slicing it open. I can feel the wet, sticky blood running down my neck. I try to run away. As i turn he slices my throat open with his talons."

She sighed. "it was so real i swear it was real"

Alex pulls her close telling her it was just a nightmare. They leave the headlamp on the rest of the night. Lucy finally nods off to sleep again.

Lucy opens her eyes, The sun is out , birds singing, flying from tree to tree,

"What a beautiful day". She reaches for Alex but he is not there.

Suddenly the terror creeps back into her memory and she unzips the tent. Peering out there is no sign of Alex. She starts to panic as she stumbles out of the tent.

"Hey there sweet thing" Alex calls coming out of the woods.

She feels instantly better, she tries to shake the images from her head,

"So silly" she thinks to herself. "I'm twenty-six years old, i shouldn't be freaking my self out like this. "It was just a dream, it was just a dream"

The smell of bacon lures her out of the tent, her stomach growling. She sits down patiently waiting to eat. Drinking a cup of coffee she starts to feel like her normal self. She laughs to herself.

"silly girl it was all in my head".

They finish eating breakfast and fill a day-pack with some lunch. They head out on the trail, there is a waterfall a few miles away.There is a swimming hole there where they like to swim and bask in the sun.

"Hold on a sec" Lucy calls to Alex.

She runs over to the cooler and grabs the whiskey. Alex nods and turns around so she can put it in his pack.

"Lets go!" she says.

And they are off.