The Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only thing that kept me from falling over was; the orgasm I was going through had cramped every muscle in my body, and my vagina had a death-grip around the top 2 inches of the cactus-cock shaft. My love-tunnel muscle is so powerful, and the grip is so, so, tight, that my pussy was supporting all of my weight, balanced on the tip of the mighty green giant, itself!

Chapter 20. (Stiff shit, and complaints.)

Virginia had been eating a strict diet lately, of oats, grits and bananas, and consequently, her shits were very long, dry, and compacted. She had been dropping 20 to 22 inchers, and they come out stiff and rigid!

Since her new diet, there have been--complaints, though: Excessive time spent in the bathroom! Several of the cowhands had to go potty in the yard, and two of them got caught short and shit their britches! All of this was brushed under the carpet for a while, until a visiting, real estate lawyer, called-in to assess the liquidity of the ranch, inadvertently stepped into one of the cowhand's more liquefied mud-pies, and slipped ass-over-tit, fracturing his collar bone. The drovers also complained about the grunting, panting and screaming noises coming from the bathroom as Virginia struggled to give birth to her reluctant ass-babies. Of course, there is grousing about all the banging and hammering that follows her shits too, as she labored to break her logs into three or four pieces with a stick, before they would flush clean around the bend! The men didn't like it!

Chapter 21. (Virginia was in another world of orgasmic pleasure.)

Virginia had no idea of what was happening to her at the moment. Here brain was all-at-sea, afloat in a potent mixture of adrenaline, dopamine, serotonin and endorphin hormones. The rush, had bludgeoned her sensibilities. Her bruised reality saw only a fluid landscape, where sounds melted into colors, and shapes morphed from one form into another, in a seamless, never-ending kaleidoscope of liquid flowing structures.

Virginia had no idea that she was balanced on the end of a 24 inch greased phallus any longer, as she floated in and out of reality, her brain swamped in an ocean of virulent hormones. She was being held aloft by nothing more than the sheer clamping power of her hot pink pungent vent, fueled by the immense power of her orgasm, and the endorphins that it produces, alone!

Chapter 22. (Virginia spews and frightens her horse.)

Another terrifying wave of hot hormonal cocktail hit her sex-organ, and threw her head back then forward again--violently! Her mouth opened wide, and projectile vomit shot out of her head with surprising force. It hit her horse, right in the hay-hole, as he was feeding on her tit milk.

The animal reared and ran off, kicking and neighing, and whinnying like a spoiled brat-of-a-horse, that he really is! Virginia saw and heard something totally different though. What she saw was a throng of beautiful bridesmaids, dressed in chartreuse, polyester, fully-pleated dresses, dancing wildly, at her wedding party, and what she heard was the plaintive ultra-sonic mating call of frogs, and cockroaches--she spewed twice more, empting her belly fully.

The sun was dropping, and the shadows grew long, and from a distance, bathed in the yellow-red light of a late afternoon's setting sun, perched there atop a glistening green cock in the middle of nowhere; body folded in two, head thrown back skyward, golden locks, glinting in the dying rays; legs thrown wide apart, vertically inverted in a perfect vee; feet arched, toes pointing up into the cloudless void; rainbows flashing around her as the diminishing light refracts out of golden droplets of piss spraying out from her quivering clout; fountains of warm milk water-falling from her pouting teats in delicate white parabolic curves; steam billowing up from out of her open frozen mouth, cutting through the calm of a cool, pregnant, desert's air... Why, she looked just like a beautiful alien flower taken root there; plucked from out of the stars themselves, or transplanted from a strange, and wonderful planet lost in the skies, many light-years past our, possible, imagination...

Chapter 23. (Tribes, phalluses, nuts and tea.)

The high desert was old. The nomadic indigenous peoples of the land had lived here for countless generations. They roamed around the plateau free and natural -- unfettered, unregulated -- unconnected. No one knew when they were around, because they were never seen, but one always felt they were there--watching, documenting, recording--Just like Candid Camera...!

Virginia was into nothing else right now but the soul-shattering waves of pure pleasure radiation out from the center of her vulva.

She was two inches impaled upon a 24 inch green giant, at a 4 inch diameter girth, with a shaved 18 inch shaft; and, 6 inches of bristles covering an 8 inch diameter base; where two tight scrotum nuts, glared up at her, and from her lofty perch, she felt they were inviting her to slip down and have tea with them...!

Her stiff, shit log, was hanging out of her overstretched bung-hole close to 16 inches--and descending--and it wasn't half-ways out yet, and boy---Was it thick, and sturdy! Hell, any reasonable person would have called a proctologist out for half of this, but Virginia, was deep in the grip of a level three orgasm! She wasn't a part of this world any longer---she was the captive prisoner, of her burning erotic drive, and latent anal desire: Just one orgasm away from absolute---oneness---between her sexual lust, and her learned morality. She soothed herself by humming a little tune, as she watched the bridesmaids dance, and the frog eat the cockroach.

Chapter 24. (Virginia begins her sexual descent.)

A breeze blew over the flatness of the prairie, and bathed her body in its thick, fluid gaseous soup. The part realization, sent goose bumps rippling over her flesh, which had the effect of diminishing her orgasmic dominated world, bringing her back into the mundane realm of reality. Her vaginal muscles, loosing their grip; she descends over the oiled cactus pole a full 6 inches. Her stiff turd, touches-down onto the ground. She comes again, on the strength of the cactus-decent; her pussy muscle locks around the cactus-proboscis like a distraught wife's strangle-hold around her husband's neck, after finding the sniff of foreign cunt-juice on his jockey-shorts...

"OoOoOoOW! Men! You wait...you bastards! OoOoOoOW! Cock-suckers!" she thought.

Chapter 25. (Virginia is fucked by her baby and by her shit log.)

Virginia's cunt-grip relaxes, and she descends upon the slippery staff of the upper desert phallus, but this time, her stiff, oat, grit banana turd, is also pushed back into her bung-hole, and she registers the experience of being fucked in both her holes at the same time.

In her endorphin blasé, she feels it is not, her, responsibility to sort-out the 'coming' protocol. It matters not whether she comes in her ass-hole, or in her love-tunnel hole, as long as she comes, that's all; so she just shudders and loves it--hole for hole!

Chapter 26. (Virginia goes down with the sun.)

As the sun dropped down toward the horizon, so did Virginia drop down her greased trunk, her pussy and her pooh-pooh hole taking the split force of their combined penetration into her. She came again, screaming into the empty desert, her voice, propagating out from her impanation of neat! erotic desire, diminishing in intensity, as it spreads along the cooling sun-baked floor; flowing away from the epicenter, dying, eventually, into the constant ambient noise of barren wilderness, ending up as nothing more than just a dull hum... A constituent vibration; an integral part of the status quo.

Chapter 27. (Virginia's cunt opens wider.)

Virginia's tolerance for endorphin-rush hormones quadruple, and her cunt opens wide!

She descends the cactus pole a good 8 inches, and her ass-hole re-swallows her oat shit. The shriek from her lungs, drives every rodent back into its burrow, within a 2 mile radius of the event! Virginia writhes on her poles of pleasure and pain, and fleeting memories of a simpler time rush past her consciousness, and are not remembered, not even for a single second. Virginia was in -- "The Here And Now" -- gasping at her orgasms, and pissing like a racehorse.

Chapter 28. (Virginia descends further into her orgasm.)

Her pee-pee hole squirts with a vengeance, but she is at a lower altitude now, and at a different attitude to the ground from there, so her piss blasts haplessly into the dust: Her horse stands its ground from far-off, goring the earth... Virginia, has slipped down her green cactus shaft, to the six inch diameter level. Her pussy would normally feel as if it was about to split wide apart, but the endorphin anesthesia allows her a margin of pain delay between acceptance of her present pleasure situation and alarmed panic due to the pain. She comes to orgasm again, and her cunt grabs the slippery post, halting the final arrival.

She feels she is quiet, but in reality she is screaming and howling like a banshee.

Her shit is fucking her ass-hole, and her cunt is threatening to be split in two as she slides down the shaved shaft of her baby.

At the bottom, her ring will have re-swallowed most of her shit. Her cunt is being stretched wider than her mother told her she would have to ever endure...!

Perhaps this is what it takes to be a woman, these days... Virginia really didn't know...?

All she knew was that while she was thinking about all of this, her attention became split, and she lost her pussy-grip. Her vulva relaxed and opened: She resumed her inexorable slide down the cactus-shaft--further and further down she went--approaching her sultry destiny. Why, this was the very reason she had come here today. She would have to be brave. She would have to take the risk. The risk that she could do this--and still live to tell the story!

Chapter 29. (Virginia runs out of cunt.)

At a certain point of descension the realization of her very mortality came crashing in on her sensibilities. The horror found its maxim when she discovered that she had run out of cunt. Her giant green cactus-cock hadn't finished fucking her yet though. It wanted into her more and more, but its turgid head, and ever widening rigid shaft still had some-ways to go before it was satisfied. Virginia had given it all she had to give; there--was--no more to give! She was tapped-out. She had reached the top-end of her love-tunnel! That's all she had. She had nothing left in reserve. She had given it all. She wanted to call it off, but that posed a problem for her--and her impending worsening situation. She was in the middle of the desert. The sun was dropping fast. No one knew where she was. She was all alone, impaled on a gigantic green cactus-cock, and it was fucking her deep, and it wanted all of her--and more.

Now, trapped in a love tryst, with the epitome of an uncaring, impartial representative symbol of The Phallus, Virginia sensed that she had flown too close to the sun. She had miscalculated. Now, when the chips were down--she had come-up short! Now, at this critical juncture, she found she didn't have the stomach for this level of play. Now, She was forced to re-evaluate the outcome. She had to face her---limitations. She would have to face defeat. She would have to face failure. She would have o face her---mortality! Virginia had never lost before--she simply didn't know how to.

Virginia always believed that her cunt could solve all her problems, get her anything she desired: She believed in her deepest thoughts, that she could rule the world with her clout: Like Cleopatra, Helen of Troy---just like Aphrodite herself--even! Foolishly, she brazenly went up against The Phallus, with nothing more than just her vulva, and as a consequence of her impetuousness, she was being brought to task for her naive audacity, and quaint impertinence: She was being slowly impaled, and there was nothing she could do to stop it this time.

"Hera...!" she called out into the wilderness.

"Hera, help me. Tell Odin I am sorry. Ask him to pardon me for what I have done" her voice was pitiful, but had a twinge of arrogance underneath its thin outer shellac of repentance.

"Isis, come to me-I need you." she pleaded in an unconsciously commanding tone, "Bring me back to into the open accepting arms of Nature Herself, Oh! Sweet Mother Earth Isis..." implored Virginia.

The cool desert wind whistled across a featureless plain, and Virginia strained to turn its aural contortions into words sent from the Goddesses she held close to her heart.

"Cassandra, please help me...don't lie to me, please Cassandra. I am Woman, just as you are." tell me, are you there...?

"Mary...Oh--hh! Mary Magdalene, please. I have sinned, but no more than you. Come, tend one of your own. Mary help me please I beg of you..."

"Pandora! I'm afraid. If I let my sins out of the box, I may never be able to close the lid on them again. Please, Oh! Please Pandora, help me to keep my evil spirits locked away from the world. Please, please come help me. I don't know how long I can hold out: My cunt is getting tired, and I can't hold on too much longer!" whimpered Virginia.

"Mothers...Oh fickle mothers of mine! Why do you forsake me in my hour of need? I am---Woman---just as you, I have sucked cock, and swallowed hot creamy semen, by the pint! I have taken it in my ass -- and although I pretend to simply - put-up with it - 'for His pleasure only', secretly I fucking love it when he is balls-deep up my dark, mysterious, comfortable -- messy-fudge-factory, playing snooker with my turds, knocking my boulders around with his chalked-meat-cue; like Inhofe The Red - the bugger! I have done nothing more, or less, than you..." Virginia sobbed silently to herself, and the mirror of her heart threatened to shatter into a thousand razor-sharp shards, each reflecting a different, divergent, aspect of the same issue...

"Do I not feel? Do I not cry for my sisters? Do I not serve as you do? Do I not bleed with you every month? I am as you are...Oh! Mothers of my Womanhood, come to me now. I need you in my arms. Hug me. Kiss me. Feel me, for my heart beats in my chest, galloping side by side, valiantly, with your own. Come to Virginia, and we will celebrate, and kiss, and laugh, and cry...and wonder what it all means--and why...? But alas, my time grows short my mothers, one and all." implored Virginia.

"I have--been a--naughty girl, and I have always strived to do the right thing... But I loved my daddy so, so, much--and he loved me, more--much more than he loved mommy, he told me... every time he did it to me, he would tell me how much more he love me. More! ...Oh--hh! Yes, much more than he ever loved mommy--He told me Pandora. He promised! ...He promised...! Hera! Cassandra! Tell me he didn't lie to me--TELL ME!" hissed Virginia.

Virginia was talking to the Gods--Talking into the void. All of her mothers, all of her Goddesses, stood there in the Heavens looking down upon her with interest, but they all had their arms locked under their husband's. Out here, in the darkening prairie, Virginia was all alone--and she was in a fight for her very life. The mighty Phallus had her impaled upon its powerful shaft, and it wanted its satiation from her. Virginia, had bravely pitted her cunt alone against the malevolent force, but she had run out of rope --- unless --- unless she could use her inherent female honesty, and empathic sense of motherhood to help her get the edge. There was a slim chance for her to survive the ordeal if she got the upper hand, and kept her head, but did she have the courage to go all the way? That was the question...!

Virginia decided her survival of trial-by-Phallus, was to bare her soul, to her mother--to all of her Mothers--Nay, to all of Womanhood!

Chapter 30. (The Confession.)

"Okay, I admit it! Mother---hear me Mother now, in my darkest hour of need! Yes, I always wanted my daddy ever since I could remember, is that what you need me to say mother?"

All daughters are in love with their daddy, it was natural. I just happened to walk in on him that day. I had gotten off work early, due to my 18th birthday, and had ran home excitedly. I wanted to see what presents I had gotten. I remember rushing in through the back door, and going straight to the refrigerator. I was parched and drank orange juice right out of the carton. Daddy taught me that.

Chapter 31. (Virginia's Womb meets The Phallus.)

Virginia slipped down the cactus-cock another inch. She was now 9 inches impaled, and the head of the Phallus was ramming into the base of her womb.

Chapter 31. (Victoria saw her parents doing it.)

As I swallowed the last of the juice, I stopped, and could hear sounds. I listened...and they were the same sounds that I used to hear, from mommy and daddy's bedroom years ago.

They would wake me up, and I would be afraid. I would run down the hall, and open mommy and daddy's bedroom door very quietly, and I would see him doing it to her!

She was always on her knees, her face sideways across the flat of the bed--distorted: Her teeth hanging out of her head--screaming, she was always screaming.

Daddy would be sweating and grunting, and pumping at the back of her. And after a while he would seem to get very mad and shout things out like, "Fuck you Bitch", and, "I'm coming"...? but he never went anywhere. I didn't understand?

Chapter 32. (Daddy's snake spewed ice-cream, and mommy's head danced to silent music.)

After the, "I'm coming" thing, whereby he never moved at all, he would always pull something huge and long out of the back of mommy! Her tongue was always sticking out of her mouth by this time, flicking around in the air like a snake's.

It looked like daddy was trying to throttle a python that was choking on a large tomato. I remember we were studying snakes at school that year.

Anyway, daddy would start pulling faces, and dancing like that Tom Jones guy that I saw on T.V., and he would start to scream at the people upstairs, but there were no people up stairs? Then, ice-cream would shoot out of his snake's tomato-end, all the way up mommy's back, and into her hair. She would spin around an grab hold of the snake, and push it into her mouth, all the way down her throat, and her head would be dancing to music that I couldn't hear.

I would close the door quietly, and go-pottie, then back to bed with my teddy. I would vow to tell them to keep-it-down at night, in the morning at breakfast--but I always forgot by then. How was a girl too sleep with all that going on? No! It just wasn't right. I had things to do in the morning at school -- We were dissecting a frog, if memory serves me well...?

Chapter 33. (Virginia discovers the alternative use of a wine bottle.)

I was 18 at last! I was a Woman now! I put the orange juice carton back in the fridge, even though it was empty, and wondered if mommy was home early?

I went up the stairs, and the noise got louder. It was coming from mommy and daddy's bedroom. My heart fluttered to even contemplate that they were--"doing it, again." I just had to peek. I opened the door quietly. I couldn't register what I was looking at for a moment. Mommy wasn't even there!

I saw this figure laying on the bed. It was daddy. His legs were splayed wide apart. His feet were anchored between the rungs of the bed head post, behind his shoulders. He had a mixture of both mine and mommy's clothes on, and he had my dirty knickers over his head, I recognized the huge skid-marks in the middle of them!

In one hand he was strangling his 'snake with the tomato stuck in its throat', and with the other, he was ramming the neck of, what I assumed to be an, empty wine bottle into his shit-ring.