The Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And lastly, please don't forget to brush your teeth daddy, you breath smells like shit! I'll be in my room naked, and I don't expect to be kept waiting--knock before entering, of course. So jump to it--or else!" she ordered.

Chapter 49. (Virginia can't believe she pulled it off.)

Virginia slammed the door, and marched down the hallway, but before she entered her room, she hesitated, with her hand on the knob of the door, and listened. She heard the noise of frantic movement coming from mommy and daddy's bedroom. She turned her head slightly, dropping it down, then brought it back up slowly and nodded to herself as a grin spread over her face. She turned the knob and entered her bedroom, closing the door behind her quietly. She slumped back against it, took in a deep breath, closed her eyes and raised her head up to the ceiling; then exploded with joy and laughter, and dove high and headlong onto her bed, burying her face hard into the pillow, screaming, and laughing, in muted pillowed tones, and kicking wildly with her feet and legs and thrashing at the sack with her arms with all she had, almost as if she was neck to neck in the final leg of an Olympic swim race, doing the crawl, ten foot from the finish line! Her wildest dreams had just come true! Finally all is as it ought to be. She was in control now! Just wait until mommy gets home. The fat assed bitch! I've got her now! Fuck, why' I've got everything---now....

Virginia, undressed and laid out flat over the bed, rubbing her clitoris, and feeling her tits. She was hungry. What was taking daddy so long? Virginia came squirming and panting on the bed, pinching her nipples.

Chapter 50. (Daddy brings Virginia her bacon and eggy sandwich, and choco-whisk drink.)

Daddy knocked at the door, and waited until Virginia had finished her orgasm.

Virginia calmed down, and sucked her fingers as she said in a loud and commanding voice,

"You may enter now."

Daddy came in with the tray, and set it up on a chair at the side of the bed.

Chapter 51. (Virginia turns into her mother.)

Virginia said in a haughty voice,

"I expressly told you to be quick! I can't imagine what took you so long. I am very perturbed! And very hungry. Have you seen the time? You may feed me now, and don't drop crumbs in the bed, do you hear me? Mommy is due home in less than 10 minutes so you must fuck me while you feed me. You may leave your clothes on this time...and I don't want you to come in my pussy-hole, I don't want to get pregnant, heavens knows I was lucky enough last week when half the football team came in me, I don't want to push my luck here today. I know this may be new to you, but just do as I command and your secret will be secure with me---forever...and I forbid you to come before I do! Do you understand me daddy? Now after I have come, you may shoot whatever is left in your balls into my chocolate milk...I'm not leaving one drop of come for that fat assed bitch. I'll drink it later...and be sure to get every drop of it out of you cock into my milk. I'll need it to get to sleep. Now fuck me, and don't forget to wash your cock and balls daddy before mommy gets home. I don't want any fuss here. Ummmmmm, that feels good daddy...Oh! Yes, fuck me daddy...fuck me like you fuck mommy...Ummmmm daddy I think I'm going to come...I'm coming daddy...I'm fucking coming...Oh! Daddy you cooked the eggs too much...fuck me, fuck me...FUCK ME...!"

Virginia came screaming and giggling--and pissing everywhere--especially over daddy's shirt and pants; she wanted to be done missionary-style, so she could eat her bacon-eggy sandwich: Time was of the essence; mommy was probably pulling into the driveway right now-who knew? Daddy pulled his bulging knob end out of her with a pop. Virginia luxuriated in the afterglow of her orgasm, by stretching her arms above her head, arching her back, then rolling her legs back up behind her shoulders and squirting into daddy's face, as he supported himself between he open legs on his outstretched arms. She tipped her head back into the pillow, and rolled it around breathing deeply, and chanting Buddhist meditation incarnations; Virginia always meditated after sex, that way she didn't have to do after-sex cuddling. Hell, after she had come, then sex was the furthest thing from her mind--and love? Why, what the hell is that all about! That goes away too--after she comes....

Chapter 52. (Virginia is startled by hot semen dripping onto her clitoris.)

Virginia was startled back into the world of the non-Buddhist by a hot drip of pre-come dripping out of daddy's purple cock-eye. It hit her right on the end of her retracting clitoris head. Her eyes opened to the sight of her daddy propped up over her, his teeth hanging out of his face like a crazed vampire, and his eyes popping out of their sockets like red golf-balls set up on the tee. Why do men pull such faces just before they are about to come? It isn't romantic--doh!

Virginia cordially apologized for forgetting about daddy's impending orgasm, and reached over to take the top inch of her chocolate milk off. She laid back down, with a brown moustache on her upper lip and settled the beaker of choco-whisk down between her firm tits, into her blossoming cleavage. Daddy's face was frozen in a grotesque caricature of her father's. She grabbed hold of her daddy's cock, with her best wanking hand--her hand was too small to circumvent daddy's cock, and it almost frightened her the way it was throbbing, and pulsating. Daddy looked like a wild animal, and saliva driveled out of his open mouth.

Virginia said, in a soft voice,

"Hold on daddy, relief is on its way..."

Virginia, directed her daddy's 14 inch bursting rod downwards-pointing, so that the eye was staring into her chocolate milk.

She wet two fingers up to the knuckle, by ramming them into her soaking wet love-tunnel, then brought her hand up, under her daddy, between his open, kneeling legs.

She found the center of his bung-hole, and aligning her fingers in a staggered-set-configuration, she entered him in one decisive thrust!

Daddy's head thrashed around in the air , his open gaping mouth gnawing at invisible legs of roasted chicken in his mind, tearing its seasoned flesh from the bone and sending it half chewed down into his rumbling tummy.

Daddy started to convulse.

Virginia parted her fingers, and curled them around deep inside her daddy's ass-hole.

They straddled his bursting almond prostrate nut, she could feel it vibrating . She squeezed her fingers together ever so lightly, and daddy screamed. She relaxed her grip, and he settled down back into his grotesque pre-come face.

She raised one finger up and stabbed the top of his nut with her finger nail.

Daddy went wild, as if her had just been electrocuted!

She gently stroked the pulsating ass nut up her daddy's ass-hole, and he started to cry, and told her that he loved her, and only her, and that he would give her the world, and lasso the moon for her.

She gently rubbed the top of his gland in a circular motion, and her daddy became that of a five year old child, begging his mommy to let him drink of her teats again filling his tummy with her warm sweet mammary milk, just like he remembered--and had never forget.

Virginia was fascinated at the span of emotional response that she could engender, or more succinctly--resurrect--from her daddy's psyche, just by stroking his pregnant swollen prostrate.

She was prepared to keep him on the string, dangling that carrot of orgasmic pleasure, over his donkey-nose of male-superiority for hours! She would teach him who was--REALLY--in control... Only she heard the double beep of mommy's car-horn as she pulled into the driveway. Mommy always gave out the double beep when she drove in, so that daddy would open the garage door, and help her carry the groceries in. The remote control never worked properly.

Virginia's head shot sideways, acknowledging mommy's arrival. Daddy didn't register anything.

Virginia, softly said to her daddy,

"You see daddy, this is where Heaven is for you, do you understand what I am saying to you? Nod if you do."

Her daddy nodded almost imperceptivity, and that was enough for her right now, and she said,

"Enjoy this daddy---you know I love you..."

Having said that, she viciously dug both her sharp nails deep into her daddy's almond nut, and worked it back and forth with an element of jealousy and envy in her intent! And she tightened her grip around his rock-hard cock shaft, and wanked at it furiously.

Her daddy's legs shot out, stiff and long, he was balancing on nothing but his toes and fingertips, his head flung back behind his shoulders. He had stopped breathing, and the silent scream of his tumultuous orgasm was fucking deafening!

He shuddered, and finally got his long awaited release, as Virginia, directed his cock into he choco-whisk.

He came shooting his load into her cup, over and over again. She worked his ass-hole like steam-piston of trains of old, and she counted his spurts...seven, eight...nine, come on daddy give it to me, I want it all! ...Ten...eleven...twelve! She pinched what was left of his prostrate nut , and he squirmed in the throes of pleasure and pain, and came twice more, into her beaker.

Chapter 53. (Reversed Cappuccino.)

Virginia pulled her fingers out of his ass, and he collapsed over her legs that she had folded up under him, between him and her. His face looked like a landed carp, and she steadied her beaker of chocolate milk and come, as she rolled him off, of her knees, off of her bed, onto the floor with a bump!

Mommy was beeping relentlessly now, in the driveway.

Virginia, licked her fingers, and carefully took hold of the almost overflowing beaker rammed between her tits. She raised herself up onto one elbow, and looked at her choco-whisk.

It was like a reverse cappuccino, the inch of daddy's come-foam, floating hot, above the dark cool chocolate milk under it.

Virginia blew across the top of the frothy come, and the bubbles thickly parted, then re-congealed again, just like the parting of the Reds Sea of Moses, as he led his following out of Israel, into the wastelands of 40 years, searching for the promised land. Similarly, Virginia, led her daddy's millions of sperm-soldiers out of the gates of their marital incarceration, into the outlands of their liberation, floating acceptingly atop her choco-whisk.

She looked down at her immobilized daddy laying there curled-up in the fetal position on the floor of her bedroom. She brought the beaker up to her lips, and sucked at its rim hard! She slurped the whole of the top inch of warm, bubbly come, thickly, down her throat, then she tipped the beaker, up high, and guzzled the entire contents, down her gut in one long gulping action! As she finished, she gasped for air, and the remnants of her daddys come, driveled off her top lip. She adroitly flipped out her tongue and scooped up the sticky remains.

Chapter 54. (Mommy beeps to get in the garage.)

Mommy was beeping wildly down in the driveway.

Virginia got up out of bed and stretched lazily, and burped loudly. She caught the after taste of daddy's come in the back of her throat, and swallowed it back down.

Virginia shook her daddy, and said,

"Hey, lover. Mommy is home. You better get on it big boy, or you are going to be in a world of shit!"

Daddy came too, and panicked. I told him to strip off and hide his piss soaked clothes, and to wet his hair under the tap. Put a towel on and tell mommy that he was in the shower. He nodded, and ran out of my room. I jumped back under the covers. My clitoris was hard again, and I cuddled there, licking my lips, with a full, warm bulging tummy. I rubbed myself off again, listening to mommy and daddy arguing downstairs because he was late opening the garage door for her. Mommy wasn't getting any tonight. Virginia had eaten all there was to eat...at least for now, anyway.

Virginia rubbed herself again as she luxuriated in the listening of the argument downstairs, and came under the sheets, squirting into the bedclothes, and fell fast asleep, like nothing had happened, and as far as she was concerned, --- nothing of any consequence, had....

Daddy belonged to her now--mommy came in a distant second; that's all! It was --- elementary.

Chapter 55. (Meanwhile back in the desert.)

She had used up the entire length of her love-tunnel, but there was still a way to go before the dreaded Phallus was done with her!

She wriggled around, calling out for help, and was simultaneously driven onward, further into her mounting malaise by the divided concentration on her reigning affair: She had to maintain her grip on the pole with her cunt! But she feared she would succumb to the allure of her nagging desire, by slowly descending relentlessly on her greasy pole of satisfaction.

She was going down; but had run out of vaginal canal!

As her orgasmic rushes began to diminish, also did her ability to grasp the green shaft, with her pussy hole muscle, until she finally bottomed-out.

Chapter 56. (Virginia opens her cunt within her cunt.)

Virginia knew she had but one chance of survival: She had to align her cervix with the head of the sliding green desert lance, and did so brilliantly, with a few wriggles of her hips, and gyrations of her pelvic region!

Chapter 57. (Virginia hoped there would be room in her womb?)

Finally when her energy gave-out, she opened not only both her ass-hole, and her love-tunnel hole, but also her inner cunt-hole --- her cervix --- and as she let herself drop, with the cactus cock centered on her inner vent, she fell... Her outer vulva's lips opening up to the maximum 8 inches diameter girth of her intrusion at the base of her baby cactus'-cock, whilst her inner cervix-cunt, also opened up under pressure of the insistent green proboscis! At least ten inches of protuberance, entered her sacred womb, and she could see the top of the green-cock traveling up the inside of her torso, until it came to rest between her tits, just below the cleavage. It protruded like a third tit -- minus the nipple, that is...

Piss, and milk, and snot, shot out from her, and sweat ran from her - in torrents. Orgasm after orgasm shuddered through her flesh. She shook violently, and became merely a vibration impaled upon an uncaring phallic pole; and as her ass touched-down onto the very tips of the spines of the cacti's thorns, at the scrotum level, she sensed that she had finally---bottomed-out. At last! She was well and truly --- fucked!

Chp 5.

The noise was lamentable.

Virginia rested there, impaled deep into her womb by the stiff shaft. She was screeching, and howling, and coming; into the emptiness of her desert land's static-capacitance...

Chapter 58. (They are coming...The indigenous peoples are coming!)

Up on the hill, nomads, had watched the whole event, silently. Crouching beneath the rim like only they can--undetectable.

Her horse was standing some ways off from her as the women of the tribe approached shaking their heads and rolling their eyes.

Virginia was drooling and squirting and shitting and screaming and her tits were spraying milk: Her head was thrashing about wildly on her shoulders. Her hand was holding her red raw prepuce open and she was flicking her clitoris frantically with the other. She was being tormented by her inner burning desire made concrete.

The braves wanted to leave her there, struggling with her sensuality, and sexuality, but the women understood, and wanted to help.

Chapter 59. (The males beat Virginia's shit log with sticks.)

The women, ordered the men to lift Virginia off of her baby cactus, and as she came off, a 20 inch log of shit ran out of her pooh-pooh hole! Three brave soldiers of the tribe jumped on it and beat it into submission with sticks, thinking it was a snake.

Chapter 60. (Virginia wanted her baby back in her womb.)

Virginia came violently screaming as she was lifted off the pole of her sexual oppressiveness, and spewed everywhere; as an overdose of endorphin hit her brain yet again. She cried and wanted to stay there impaled through her very womb. Her green phallic baby was in her womb--and she wanted it to stay there--forever! They belonged together...

Chapter 61. (Virginia is fucked in the ass and pussy by the Tribal males.)

Virginia was carried over to a flat piece of ground, and, bathed by the females with damp clothes wetted by as much water as they felt they could spare.

Once the troupe of nomads had stabilized Virginia's vital signs, the brave men fucked her one by one, both in her gash and in her ass-hole; they came howling at the moon over her face, and the squaws rubbed their stinking cunts off on her head. They dressed her roughly right, and tied her onto her horse, and slapped it off in the understanding that it would take her home.

Chapter 62. (The Injuns rode Virginia's baby.)

As her horse trotted away, Virginia looked back , and saw one of the Tribe's women riding her baby cactus-cock like a fucking stoat! The males were standing around watching and wanking like crazy. It had gotten chilly, and she could see the steam rising as the come shot out of the end of their cocks into a kneeling female's open mouth. The rest of the women fought bitterly amongst themselves to see who would get the next ride. Virginia cried for her baby.

Chapter 63. (Meanwhile, back at the ranch...)

Half a day later, her horse staggered back into the ranch. All of the crew was out riding the prairie, except the store master. He pulled Virginia from her horse, and carried her into a cot. By the time he laid her down his cock was hard just on the strength of the whiff from her cunt alone.

Chapter 64. (Virginia is bathed in azure crystals.)

The store-master loosened off her clothes, and her breasts exploded up into his face. Her denim skirt had ridden up around her waist somewhat, and at the right angle he noticed something large and furry up there in the dark shadows between her legs. It was big! He was certain--it looked like a head of a baby bear cub, but that was ridiculous!

He was puzzled--and curious, though?

He went for towels and a wash-flannel; a bowl, a jug of water and that jar of fancy salts that has been sitting on the shelf of his store for over a year now; the blue ones, the ones with the pink ribbon tied in a bow around the neck--his wife had ordered them for some reason?

"...not much call for such things out here in the prairie; out here on the ranch...out here in the brutal high desert" he thought.

He filled the bowl from the jug, unscrewed the cap of the salts, and threw a palm-full of the blue crystals into the water. He swished them around and they melted quickly, turning the water into a pale hue of azure: The blue chips disappearing into the swirl of water, dissolving into their relative ether, almost as fast as his shaky morals and good judgment were dissolving, second by second; the more he looked down upon Virginia's milk-filled bulging breasts, and her massive, hairy cunt, the closer he got to the gates of Hell, itself. He wetted the end of flannel--it came out blue.

The store-master undressed Virginia slowly. He gently, and caringly bathed her with scented waters. Milk sprayed freely in multi-jetted fountain-plumbs at least 6 inches high from each nipple at the slightest touch, or disturbance--she was still delirious!

Chapter 65. (Virginia intimidates the store master with her clout.)

He had never seen pussy lips that big, and her hole down there was gigantic, and it smelled--divine! He became intimidated of her vulva. Her foreboding genitals had temporarily overwhelmed his senses. The very size of Virginia's beaver had torn the mat from under his alter ego: Oedipus was exposed in him; standing there, naked, cold and alone over the silent body of his father--his beautiful corpulent mother waiting patiently in her bed-of-roses for him to come and fill her insatiable void.