The Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 66. (Virginia steals the fire from the Gods.)

Like a thief-in-the-night---Woman---by her very form alone, had broken his self-esteem, lowered his estimation of his role as a man; robbed him of his psychological defense against his trumped-up male immortality.

He had butterflies in his stomach. He was afraid, and his manhood lived between his legs, as it does with all men. His balls hid high, up inside his abdomen, and his pee-pee shrank almost into nothingness.

He had to reinstate his manhood--and fast! He opened her legs wide and rolled his face around in her cream. Virginia's pheromones rushed into his lungs then into his bloodstream. They overrode his innate fear of Woman, and his balls dropped down into their sack. Blood was pumped into his flaccid tube, and he felt powerful, and in-charge once again! But, behind the façade, his sphincter muscle was quaking, and it was all he could do to stop himself from shitting in his pants! He fucked her roughly in her clout, and shot his load deep in her ass-hole, twice--out of fear, and retribution. He was a Man---again! ...But barely.

Chapter 67. (The store-master's wife is called to attend Virginia.)

He threw a rough blanket over her, then he went to get his wife. His wife came at once. She sent her husband to ride out and get the foreman. It would take at least a couple of hours.

The store master's wife pulled the blankets. She cried when she saw Virginia's cunt. She sat quietly beside her on the bed, and stroked the blond bangs out of her eyes. She wet the wash-cloth and bathed Virginia's breasts. They were extremely full, and the merest touch sent milk squirting out of her nipples again. The store-master's wife felt that Virginia's breast must be aching and paining her, terribly. She saw the distress in her eyes.

Chapter 68. (The wife sucks Virginia's tits dry.)

After cleaning the nipples, she bent over an gently took one of them between her lips. No sooner had it entered her mouth, when it hardened rigid, and came-up at least an inch and a half. The milk flowed freely out of it. No sucking or squeezing was necessary, and the store-master's wife guzzled at both nipple, until Virginia's breasts hung down almost to her waist, deflated, and rather sad looking, but she could tell, by the serene look on Virginia's face, that the ache of her turgid breasts had been relieved.

Chapter 69. (The store-master's wife discovers adultery.)

The store-master's wife bathed Virginia's body lovingly with the wet flannel. She opened her legs, and wondered what on earth had this girl been doing to herself down there?

The clitoris was sticking out, hard and rigid, and a sweet smelling fluid ran out of her love-tunnel constantly. It reminded her of a hot vanilla-honey drink, that she loved so much as a child in the winter time, before she was tucked into bed for the night.

She dipped a finger-tip into the flow, and tasted it. Her nipples hardened instantly, and her clitoris shot out of its hood, and she squirted piss into her panties, wetting and staining them. She jumped up with a start! Then knelt right back down and buried her head fully between Virginia's vulva, licking at it eagerly, and drinking her flow--greedily. The store-master's wife caressed Virginia's stiff clitoris with her tongue, licking between the folds of her labial wings, and under her prepuce's hood.

The wife raised Virginia's legs up and moved down between her buttocks with her tongue, down onto Virginia's pooh-pooh hole.

Virginia's ass was leaking. The store master's wife licked her rosebud, then pushed her tongue into her ass-hole.

The liquefied come from her husband's cock spilled out, over the store master's wife's lips. She recognized the taste, and jumped up smacking Virginia's ass hard with her hand several times.

"Just wait until he gets back!" she raged in her mind.

She was going to tear his fucking balls off, and hang them on a chain around her neck!

Chapter 70. (The wife fucks Virginia with cruel vengeance.)

The store-master's wife stormed out of the bedroom. Virginia's legs flopped back onto the bed. She was exhausted, and a single shot of piss flew out of her pee-pee hole, and hit the window pane on the opposite wall some 10 foot away, she shivered--she was afraid.

About ten minutes later, Virginia heard the outer door slam. Her head turned to look at the bedroom door. It swung open violently, and the store-master's wife stepped through it into the room!

Virginia shuddered.

Chapter 71. (Double-dildo strappy for naughty Virginia.)

The wife was decked out all in black leather! Nipple-less bra, thigh high boots, with 6 inch stiletto heels; a laced bodice and a double-horned strap-on dildo. She stood there, slowly, rhythmically slapping her ample thigh with her black-leather platted crop. Virginia hit the window again with three rapid jets of piss.

The store-master's wife beat Virginia's ass brutally with the crop until the skin welted up blue and red.

Both Virginia's holes were intruded upon without quarter by the raging wife and her double-horned dildo. She pulled Virginia's hair, and bit her lips, and pushed her finger in her eye as she fucked her rather vindictively. She pinched Virginia's nipples hard, and spit in her mouth as she did it with her dildos, relentlessly, to both her holes.

Chapter 72. (Disgruntled wife does 69 Rumba on Virginia's face.)

After Virginia came on the dildos, the store-master's wife did a 69 on her and rubbed her miniature quim off on Virginia's face. She was still livid about her husband fucking this whore and shooting his load in her ass. Those were her seeds, and hers alone! And she tore handfuls of Virginia's pubic bush hairs out of her cunt, as she came to orgasm on Virginia's face, doing the 69 Rumba dance with her skinny little stinky buns rotating with malice about Virginia's face and head: She took the skin off the tip of Virginia's nose with her poorly shaven beaver-pie, and hairy tight little rosebud hole. The skanky bitch!

The furious wife was just coming off her period too, and her hole was rather ripe. The grumbling wife came hard! She was a screamer, and the racket was deafening; Virginia tried to hold the wife's buns over her ears, as she screamed like a fucking operatic Diva getting a tooth pulled without Novocain. When she had finished with Virginia's face, she just got off her head, and marched out of the bedroom again strutting like a storm-trooper! Her dildos flailing about in the air like two mighty horns mounted menacingly atop a marauding bull rhino's nose as it charges in a fugue of blind fury at anything that moves.

Before the bedroom door slammed shut behind her, Virginia heard a Parthian warning!

"That will teach you to fuck my husband, you cow!"

Piss hit the window again.

Chapter 73. (The store-master looses teeth and The wife is fucked in a meat wagon.)

The foreman called it an early day and the crew was called back to the ranch.

The store master's wife attacked her husband with a hammer when he got back from the prairie. His front teeth went south, and she took an eye out of him! I suppose he won't be winking at the ladies and whistling Dixie anymore after he fucks them in their ass-holes, when they are relying on his integrity to help and do the right thing by them.

She was carted off in a meat-wagon, and two police officers fucked her silly on the way to the asylum--pulling at her hair, pinching her nipples, and spitting down her throat. It's a funny world...

Chapter 74. (The foreman looks at Virginia's cunt, and order's ropes.)

The foreman came in to see Virginia; taking off his hat. He raised the blanket and looked under it for close to half a minute. He left, and sent two good ropers in behind him. They picked Virginia up and took her to the barn. She was kicking her legs in the air, as if trying to run away.

Chapter 75. (Virginia is bound, and swings in the barn.)

They roped her good and proper. Her legs pointing up over her shoulders, and her arms straight down by her sides. They roped her around and around...and around. She couldn't move a muscle.

In the barn, there was a pulley-wheel high up in the rafters. They used the pulley-rope with the hook at the end. It ran up, around the pulley-wheel, and back down again to the hook. They had left two hitch knots, front and back of Virginia's roping. A third rope was ran through the hitches, like a swing harness, and looped around the hook of the pulley-rope. Virginia hung vertically there in the barn, amid the quiet sweet smell of hay; swinging to and fro slightly; a gentle creak from the rafters the only sound breaking the deceptively safe environment's silence.

Chapter 76. (Virginia hangs out in the barn, and squirts.)

Everything that Virginia has which makes her a woman; everything between her legs was hanging out under her. The front of her ropes were drenched with milk spraying out of her teats. She tried to blow a curly bang out of her eye, but it kept falling back over her forehead. She caught a slight smell of rough tobacco smoke burning, on the breeze. She felt so exposed and vulnerable hanging there, and she had developed an itch. She scrunched up her face and lips, and wiggled her cute little nose around like Samantha the witch casting a spell; in the futile attempt to scratch it. She heard low mumblings of men's voices outside the barn door. Virginia deflected the reality of the situation, and split into a defensive hallucination again. She smiled as she watched her dancing bridesmaids doing the twist, not realizing that they were really just motes of dust floating through a ray of yellow sunlight slicing though the relative dimness of the barn. Several jets of hot piss shot out of her pee-pee, and remnant droplets ran down through the length of her open labial wings. It tickled her down there and her clitoris hardened, and stuck out about half an inch. She blushed scarlet with embarrassment, and tried to concentrate on something sad, so that it would deflate, and get sucked back into her prepuce, before someone saw her arousal. Virginia was rather shy like that.

Chapter 77. (The crew line up two by two.)

The crew lined up outside, and paired off according to height.

There was step stools made available for those who preferred to do it with their buddies, and who were not compatible--height-wise.

The crew was twenty strong.

Chapter 78. (Ladders were provided for the oral contingent--Virginia searches for a friendly soul.)

An 8 foot A-Frame ladder was erected in the barn for those who preferred the oral treatment. The men filed in through the double-high doors in two by two formation. Not a word passed between them, and they looked grim and dire. Virginia tried to smile out of nervousness--looking for a friendly sympathetic face in the mob. Her smile degraded down into resolute disappointment, and she averted her eyes from their intense wanton stare; out of shame and decency.

Chapter 79. (Virginia is comforted by her hallucination.)

Her tits sprayed fountains of milk, and she squirted twice from her pee-pee hole. She dropped her head trying to hide her utter embarrassment at her vulgarity, and she bit her bottom lip, and one of her bridesmaids told her that everything would be okay in the end. Virginia mouthed,

"Thank you--I love you."

The bridesmaid smiled and blew her a kiss.

Chapter 80. (The cowhands do it to Virginia.)

Virginia was lifted up, and her ropes were pulled tight.

Three cow-hands manned the end of the rope. They untied it from the horse hitch, and tested the pulley-wheel. They drew it up and let it out, and Virginia bobbed up and down too, in unison with their yanking. She was hanging there, naked, roped up and both of her holes were dripping.

The first two cowhands came in.

Virginia was hoisted high.

A wad of straw was pushed lengthwise into her mouth.

Pants were dropped, and cocks washed off in a bowl.

The cowboys involved, moved into the right position, front and back. Virginia was lowered down between them. They centered the bulging purple-magenta knobs of their rigid rods--one directly under her love-tunnel hole, and one over her pooh-pooh hole wantonly.

Virginia, then, was systematically lowered down some six inches...

Her holes opened up and swallowed both cocks, one in her pussy; the other in her ass-ring hole.

Men manning the rope, jerked her up and down about half a foot at a time, faster and faster, until the cowboys came screaming obscenities, howling and barking, their balls dancing in their sacks, as they unloaded their hot, creamy loads into her.

Again, cowboys seem to be very considerate, as, not to shoot in her pussy - potential babies! They don't need any law-suits out on the Ranch clogging-up the works of cow-punching - so the hand who drew the straw, to do her in the cunt, either had to pull out of her clout before he did his mess up there, and wait until his buddy did his into her ass, then rush around, squeezing the base of his cocky - hard - to hold back his seed from shooting his seed out of his balls, until he had his head thrown deep into her stinking ring-hole: Then, feeling the tightness of her sphincter muscles around his rigid shaft, and the dull warmth of her velvet-smooth anal-passage caress's interior juxtaposed...by the tantalizing sensation - felt - as the helmet rode rough-shod up the length of a rather impacted, and difficult turd up her ass: Pulled down into her anal chamber by the very suction action of the cowboy's pump-and-drag regimen of their cocks in her bung-hole; deep up her ass, as they thrust their stiff meat-tubes up her, one and all, without regard for her at all! Their reddened, flared, helmets riding the length of her stiff, bobble, logs, sending vital messages of enhanced stimulation from their ringing-cock-helmets, down its shaft, up their spinal cord, and into the very center of their mind's sex-organ; pulsating deep inside the inner-sanctum of their reeling brain's sensual proclivity, or otherwise, they could always run up the ladder, and spill their precious loads down her guzzling throat, and be done with it!

Stiff shit in a woman, is a preferred state by men of the Pooh-Pooh hole persuasion. These women are usually chronically constipated, and impacted anyways, and the very process of anal sex - thus sperm-up-the-jacksy, or to be more specific, come-on-the-cacaos up the bum-hole - loosens them up. It is a symbiotic relationship. The woman is constipated, because she has anal retentive issues from childhood, left hanging around in her psyche, connected to the Electra-Syndrome - the female counter-part of the male Oedipus... The manifestation of such issues, being, that little girls, imagine their unborn babies are actually the same representative entity as their stool. Of course the father's daughter, wants to get-rid of her mother, and bear her father, her unborn baby's, and live happily-ever-after. When [Her] -- infantile -- plan fails, and she finally realizes that she cannot kill her mother, and thus posses her father...fulfilling her inner desire to give up her babies to him, then, if the paradox is not resolved, it leads to Anal-Retentiveness, or an unconscious unwillingness to give-up her babies --- her babies, being an unconscious representation of her turds, hence, constipation.

Such women, look for older men, who represent a father figure, and seek out anal copulation, in the sub-conscious hope, that when their [representative father] shoots his load into her bowel, then she may then -- give birth to her -- delayed, impending babies...finally fulfilling her inner-most desire, to give her daddy her babies... It is the most misunderstood perfect love affair, that provincial society's mores, chooses to ignore -- all the time! Her buggerer fucks her in the ass-hole. His pumping rod and piston-like helmet draws her stiff logs down out of her impacted lower bowel. Her rigid turds enter her anal chamber in readiness for birth. As the stiff, knobble logs slowly descend: Her sodomist effectively rams it up her bung-hole, his helmet being stimulated by her rolling over her stiff logs: He blow his load there, Lubricating her bung-hole on the inside. She feels her "Babies" have been fertilized, and consequently, gives birth to her daddy's infants: She gladly takes a huge shit. It is her present to her daddy...or the eager cowhand could run up the A-frame ladder, pull out the wad of straw, and shoot his load down her throat from up high. It is a personal choice...

Chapter 81. (Semen is drained from Virginia's pooh-pooh hole, before she is thrown in the hay loft.)

Some two hours later, when all of the crew had been taken care of , most of them having been greedy of her, doing it two to three times, taking rounds in her...

A funnel was fetched from the kitchen, and washed before hand. It was inserted into her bung-hole with the best of intentions, and a bucket placed under her ass.

Close to a pint and three quarters of come drained out of her pooh-pooh hole into the bucket.

Virginia must have swallowed at least a quarter of a pint of come from those who chose the ladder, because her belly felt very full.

The cowhands finally took Virginia off the hook, and threw her on her back into the hay loft, still bound with ropes, while they decided what to do with her.

All of the cowhands were perfect gentlemen not shooting their loads into her fertile snatch.

Chapter 82.

They smoked cigarettes, and pipes outside, and walked self-congratulatory and relaxed back to the mess hall, to play cards, gamble and drink, forgetting to untie her in the hay.

Chapter 83.

Virginia tried to piss, and shit in the hay, to clean out her holes.

She had to get up early tomorrow morning. She had to ride out into the perimeter, to fix fences.

Her belly was full.

The hay was warm.

She was exhausted.

She thought to herself, life on the Ranch, is very similar to life in the corporate world of the big city...

Except for the smells, that is...

Virginia farted, and fell asleep to her own stench.

She smiled...