The Ranch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two men walked out onto the porch and starred out into the yard and beyond at the barn where they both could see Jen pacing back and forth talking angrily to herself.

"That one is feisty. It will take a real man to break that one in. So you are?" Bob asked taking a sip of his beer and offering the other to the professor.

"Harold Taylor, Professor Taylor to my students. I teach geology at the local college. Jen is one of my students," the professor said sipping on the beer offered to him.

"Yeah, I bet you wish she was more than just a student though, right?" Bob asked studying the man's face for his reaction.

"What? Jen? Well I, I ..." the professor stumbled.

"Hey, it is okay," grinned Bob, "Look I have a unique opportunity for you. One that you would be wise to not pass by. I can make her," he said looking now back out at Jen in the barn, "yours," he finished with emphasis on 'yours'.

"Say I might be interested," the professor thoughtfully said looking out at barn now as well, "How can you make that happen?" turning back to the man. He did not believe that this man could do what he was suggesting, but given what the professor had seen with Mary and Barb he had to wonder. For it would definitely have to be a close act to a miracle for Mary and Barb to be so madly in love with this sleazy man.

"Tell you what," he said handing the glass of water to the professor, "Give Jen this water and then come back inside and we can talk." At seeing the man about to argue he repeated, "Just give Jen the water and I will explain it all to you." In the short time Bob had met the professor; Bob had already worked out how to deal with this complication to his plans. As the man was a professor, he could supply Bob with a wide stock of pleasurable young bodies to work his ranch, and if all it took to seal the deal was giving the man Jen it seemed more than a good bargain.

12