The Ranch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hear that, Katie?" Greg called to her. "Not a sound! I'm impressed!"

Katie trembled uncontrollably. What had Greg done? Cory hadn't even groaned, surely it wasn't too bad? As Greg rounded the curtain, she screamed at the sight of the blood on his t-shirt.

"Oh, calm down, you silly girl," Greg laughed, waving the bloodied knife at her. "I barely sliced him."

"Oh, God, Greg!" Katie's body shook with her hysteria. "What did you do?"

Greg held his chin and cast his dark eyes upwards with comical consideration. "Hmm, I don't want to ruin the suspense," he said, before dropping his gaze from the ceiling to meet her eyes.

Katie realised she was finally meeting the side of Greg that she was always afraid of, completely in his element, glorying in his dark addiction. She had never seen him show so much personality, talkative, laughing. And all it took was kidnapping and torturing two people. His brown eyes glowed with bloodlust, and he was slightly breathless with excitement.

Greg held up the knife suggestively. "Maybe I cut off his dick?" he teased, before letting out a shout of laughter. "No. Trust me, Katie, if I did that, he definitely would have made some noise." Dropping the knife on the bed between Katie's ankles, he came to sit beside her.

"Things with Dom's dad have been slow. I've been so bored lately. And this is so much better than I anticipated," he confided, shaking his head in wonder. He stroked her inner thigh soothingly, leaving a blood mark on her skin.

"Don't worry, you're hot enough to enjoy without getting bloody. But with him," Greg jerked his head to the curtain, "you're the perfect couple. I can alternate, for as long as I want. And then we can start a new game with Mark. Imagine that, another game in the bank." Straightening on a dreamy sigh, he clapped his hands together and rose from the bed, entwining his fingers in a sincere clasp of gratitude.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, Katie," he beamed, like a child being told they could unwrap their Christmas presents early, "for running away."

In one quick movement he ripped his shirt over his head, ruffling his blond hair, and Katie shivered as he stood before her, half-naked. He was well-muscled, but he wasn't as genetically blessed as Mark and Cory. Though, in the scheme of men, Greg's physique was attractive enough, it was really his mind and mannerisms that repulsed her. Running her eyes over him, she could vaguely make out light criss-cross scars across his pecs, and she wouldn't be surprised if they were self-inflicted.

Pulling a key out of his pocket, he approached her, his erection visible through his trousers. Katie wondered disgustedly whether it was her, or cutting Cory, that got him excited.

"I'm going to undo your hands and feet," he told her carefully, dangling the key in front of her face. "But if you try anything stupid, I'll knock you out in a heartbeat, and gut him like a pig. Don't think others haven't tried it before and paid the price."

Greg picked up the knife from the bed as Katie absorbed this new information. "The first slice was just a demonstration, so you know I'm not going to beat around the bush. Now, I'm going to tell you exactly what to do, and if you refuse, or even hesitate, I'll cuff you, and cut him." He pointed the knife threateningly to the curtain. "And you won't know what or where I'm cutting, but you will know that it's your fault. Understand?"

"Y-yes," Katie uttered hoarsely.

Greg's face broke into that twisted smile. "Look, normally, I love a fighter. But not when I'm dealing in pairs, see? I can't enjoy myself if I'm worried about losing control. So, you have to be good if you don't want it to be bad for him. Simple. But, next time it's just you and me, by all means, give me some struggle." He dropped the knife between her legs and leaned over her to undo her hands, his naked chest close to her face.

"Lick my nipples," he commanded sharply.

"Uh?" Katie gaped at him, confused.

Greg immediately wrenched himself back from the bed, dropped the key in his trousers, picked up the knife, and purposefully strode around to Cory.

"No!" Katie screamed, her handcuffs clanging against the bed as she frantically struggled. "Please! I didn't understand! Greg!"

This time she heard Cory grunt in pain, and a moment later Greg reappeared, fresh blood on his bare chest. He paused at the foot of her bed, again dropping the bloody knife, and held up a hand as the other rested on his hip.

"I just want to be clear here," he checked. "Because sometimes, when people are scared, they don't listen properly. They don't take in what I say."

'God, how many have there been?' Katie wondered.

"So," Greg continued, "if you want me to repeat everything, tell me now. Do you, or do you not understand what the go is?"

"I understand," Katie answered immediately. "I'm sorry, it won't happen again. I was confused. Please, Greg, don't hurt him." Part of Katie didn't see what good her compliance would do, knowing Greg intended to kill Cory anyway. However, she had no idea what else to do, and it couldn't hurt to buy them more time.

"But you're not confused anymore, right?" Greg questioned calmly, ignoring her plea. "If I punish you, you need to know why, otherwise you won't learn. If you're confused, maybe I'll still enjoy myself, but all my teaching goes out the window. And I really want to spend more time with you, Katie, so I need to get this right for Dom."

"Yes," Katie nodded, taking slow and steady breaths to ward off her building panic. "I understand, completely."

Greg smirked, watching her pretty face crumple as her shoulders shook with uncontrollable sobs.

"I don't know what you're sooking about," he remarked, "you're getting out of this in one piece." He jerked his head in Cory's direction. "He's the one who should be crying, but he ain't. He's not even scared, and I can tell. I wish I could keep him longer. I just hope Mark is of the same calibre."

Greg stepped forward, again plucking the key from the pocket of his green pants, shaking his head as he thought about Cory. "He's not scared," he repeated, unlocking Katie's cuffs. "There's something not quite right about our friend, Cory, don't you think? But look who's talking!" he laughed manically, appreciating the irony of his observation.

Katie rubbed her sore wrists and watched as Greg unlocked each of her ankles. He stood back, swinging a pair of cuffs around his finger, looking down at her frozen form with a little calculating smile. Absently, he rubbed his hand across his chest, spreading Cory's blood over his skin like red warpaint.

"Now, beautiful," he said softy, his voice lightly humming with arousal, "get on your knees."

*********************************************************************

Mark was crouched down, inspecting the track when Marco briskly turned the corner and jogged toward him.

"Duncan, please give me a moment with Mr Benedict," Marco panted, and the stable boy immediately left with his brother.

Mark stood to his full height, and Marco saw the bleakness in his eyes.

"I don't know what to do," Mark said quietly, but his voice quivered with barely-restrained panic.

"Mark," Marco said, addressing him on a first-name basis for the first time in his employ. "Pull yourself together. If you are right that they haven't left the area, I think I know where they could be. We know that we shouldn't call the police. We know that Greg works for Dom's father-"

"Wait, what?" Mark narrowed his eyes at Marco. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"K-Katie told me," Marco stuttered in confusion, wondering if Mark had lost his mind.

"How do you know that about Greg?" Mark asked, astounded.

"Katie, Mr Benedict, Katie," Marco confirmed, as though talking to a mentally challenged kitchen-hand. "We talked the other day, you met me in the lobby." He looked at Mark, seriously concerned. "You remember that, don't you?"

"Jesus," Mark swore, raking a hand through his unruly dark hair for the hundredth time in the last hour. "Why the fuck would she tell you, and not me?"

Mark suddenly turned on Marco, who stepped back in bewilderment at the fierce change in his expression. "Marco," he demanded hoarsely, "we're running out of time. You must tell me everything Katie told you."

********************************************************************

Katie's knees felt grazed as she knelt on the rough, splintered floorboards in front of Greg, looking up at him with both fear and disgust.

"Undo my pants, take out my dick," he ordered, hands on his hips.

Remembering how quickly Greg had cut Cory, she didn't hesitate, and began to undo his trousers with shaking hands, her limbs still heavy from the effects of the drug.

"Faster!" Greg barked, and Katie flinched, all her nerves on end.

Pulling his cock from his underwear, it bounced toward her and Katie was extremely disappointed to discover that he had a large one. Going by his sadism, Katie assumed, or rather hoped, that Greg had 'small penis' syndrome.

"Do I have to ask?" He grinned down at her as she wrapped her hand around him.

Katie cringed and parted her lips to take him in her mouth, but he slapped her cheek away from his cock.

"Yes, I do. What did I tell you?" Greg smirked, grabbing her wrist and dragging her to the bed, roughly cuffing her. "You do everything I tell you to do, and nothing else."

Again he picked up the knife and disappeared around the orange curtain, and this time Cory groaned against the tape across his mouth.

Katie shut her eyes in anguish, realising Greg deliberately baited her. In her current predicament, she deeply regretted running from Dom. Anything would be better than this, than being the reason for Cory's prolonged, painful death. At the same time she knew this was exactly what Dom wanted - to teach her how bad things could be, make her feel like being with him wasn't so bad after all. It was working.

Soon enough, Greg was back to uncuff her wrist from the bed.

"Now where were we?" Greg asked her, and Katie didn't move, determined not to give him another reason to cut Cory.

Noticing she watched him carefully for instruction, Greg nodded. "Good," he observed, stepping back from her a few paces. "Crawl to me."

Katie got down onto her hands and knees, moving forward across the dirty floor until she was again at his feet.

"Up on your knees, and start sucking," he ordered. "Make sure your eyes never leave mine, except to blink."

Taking a deep breath, Katie's green eyes glittered with reluctance as she quickly took him into her mouth and began to vigorously suck him, as though she was trying to extract a golf-ball from a garden-hose.

"Holy hell, Katie," Greg marvelled, "you're a natural!" Grinning down at her from his height, loving the sparks of hate in her emerald eyes, he jerked a thumb in Cory's direction. "You got the hots for this guy, or what?"

It was true. There was no way Katie would do what she was doing with so much enthusiasm if it weren't for Cory.

"Ok," Greg sighed, curling his fingers through her soft, dark hair to make a tight fist, "time to take it deeper. You can do it."

Katie gagged as she felt Greg's sizeable cock poking the entrance to her throat. He tasted like musty, odorous sweat. It was very unpleasant, obviously Greg hadn't showered after going to the time and effort to set up his little torture shed, and he must have exerted himself in the kidnapping and transport.

"If I weren't seriously enjoying myself right now, I'd fucking cut him again," Greg threatened, pressing his hips forward into Katie's face. "I said deeper!" he shouted, thrusting.

Katie looked at him imploringly and couldn't stop herself from whining around his cock as it began to squeeze down her throat. She told herself to calm down, breathe through her nose, which was particularly hard to do whilst looking into his callous brown eyes.

"Ooh, that was nice," Greg moaned at her, patting her like a dog with his other hand as he felt the vibrations from her muted plea run along his shaft.

Katie retched as he slowly pulled out of her throat. He moved back until just the head of his cock rested on her tongue while she continued to suck, struggling not to vomit on him.

"Dom will be pleased," Greg nodded, his breathing a little unsteady. "Apparently you suck at giving head, no pun intended," he laughed lightly.

Shoving her forehead with his palm, he pushed her head off him, and her lush mouth pulled off his cock with a wet 'pop'.

"Bend over the bed, hands on the railing," he instructed, angling his head as she scrambled up to do his bidding. "I don't know why I thought you'd be difficult," he pondered, "you know, I'm kind of disappointed."

Tears dripped over Katie's cheeks onto the mattress as she leaned across the coarse, chipped metal. Feeling Greg step up behind her, she gripped the railing so tightly her knuckles turned white. Stroking one hand up and down her smooth, trembling back, the other was on his cock, rubbing the head all over her ass and pussy. Then he moved back and she felt his knuckles lightly brush around her pussy and press firmly against her.

"Ever been fisted, Katie?" Greg breathed, with a particularly sinister edge to his voice.

Shaking her head in reply, Katie had to bite down on her lip to stop herself from blubbering for mercy. Somehow, she could feel Cory's rage from the other side of the curtain.

"Don't worry," Greg exhaled with disappointment. "That's not on the menu today. Dom likes you nice and tight."

Katie heard Greg spit on his hand, then felt his newly-moistened cock-head stab at her pussy.

"Owww," she whimpered quietly as he forced his cock into her, moving out an inch then jabbing deeper with each thrust.

Soon the bed was creaking as Greg fucked her, pushing her down toward the mattress with his driving force. He bent and grazed her sleek shoulder with his teeth, before straightening, tugging her neck back by her dark hair, but still keeping her bent over with his fist in her lower back.

"Good, Katie. Good!" he panted, pulling her hair harder toward him so he could see her lovely face wincing in pain. "Oh, yes. This is so fucking hot," he shut his eyes, savouring the moment, "fucking your sweet tight pussy, while your friend bleeds out."

Katie cried out as he amped up the thrusting, the sound of the metal bed rapidly scooting across the floor with their movements as he brutally jackhammered her.

"Tell me you want this," Greg grunted with his efforts, "tell me you want my cum inside you."

"I...I want you t-to come inside me-e..." Katie gasped, never having experienced such rough sex in her life, not even with Dom.

"Yeah, well," he responded, "that's not allowed. So when I pull out, you're gonna get back on your knees, mouth open, tongue out."

Katie nodded, relieved that he was almost done. He quickly pulled out and she dropped to her knees in time to receive several streams of cum across her open mouth, lips, cheeks. For the last pumps he rested his cock on her waiting tongue, squeezing the last drops out with his tight fist.

Panting, he looked down at her, enjoying the sight. Tucking his cock away into his trousers, he spoke, and his next words cancelled out all the relief she'd felt a minute ago.

"Something you should know about me," he said, still catching his breath. "I can come several times without needing a breather, so we're not done here, not by a long shot. Maybe certain activities are off-limits, but I have clearance to use all your holes." He bared his teeth in a nasty grin as petrified understanding spread across Katie's wet face.

Katie looked up at him bleakly, her face warmed by the hot cum he'd just deposited on her, letting it leak from her mouth since he didn't tell her to swallow. For the hundredth time she wished Cory wasn't being held hostage, so she could tell Greg to try his worst and get fucked, convince him to kill her or find a way to kill herself.

Annoyed, Greg narrowed his eyes at her defeated form, still docilely on her knees. Then he picked up a pair of cuffs and secured her wrists to the end of the bed, leaving her sitting on the floor.

"You're boring me now, you know that?" he sneered at her silence, hands on hips. "I thought you'd be more fun. But you're only good for sucking and fucking. I'm going to have a chat with Cory before I fuck your ass."

There were three facades to Greg's personality. There was his everyday creepy-calm, the thrilled murderous deviant, and on few occasions, the irrationally frustrated control-freak. Katie had almost perfectly complied with Greg's instructions, which was what he planned, except he hadn't anticipated she'd cooperate so quickly. In his sick, backward way, getting what he wanted so easily was a little aggravating.

Whilst Dom hated to be challenged and demanded immediate submission, Greg liked to earn it. He got off on their fear, but there wasn't as much satisfaction toying with someone whose walls had already collapsed before he'd even touched them. He wanted to be the one to reduce them to a shrieking terror, make them eat their words humiliatingly, admit he had broken them down, validate his control. Although it rarely occurred, nothing made him crazier than when things didn't run perfectly to plan. It was his pet hate.

Using Cory as collateral evidently snuffed the wildcat in Katie, which he knew was there, he'd seen it flash in her striking green eyes when Dom bullied her. Perhaps he'd get to meet that kitty when it was just the two of them. Greg's mind turned to Cory's baffling lack of reaction. Cory didn't beg when he saw the knife, or even plead with his eyes after being cut, which, in Greg's dealings with people, was as good as sighting a unicorn. It wasn't often Greg was surprised, and with his lust temporarily eased, his interest switched from Katie to Cory.

12