The Ranch Hand

Story Info
A ranch girl hires a cowboy to help out.
3.7k words
4.16
60.9k
51
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,153 Followers

From the files of Cleo:

I was an orphan, raised on a small Utah ranch owned by my grandparents. We ran a few head of cattle and horses, enough to cover the cost of running the ranch and live a modest lifestyle. It's the only life I've ever wanted, only leaving to attend Vassar University. A typical small town ranch girl, I was the rodeo queen for our town every year, riding my stallion Drake, long blonde hair flowing beneath my cowboy hat, while carrying the American Flag. I loved it all.

I inherited the ranch upon my grandparent's deaths, and have since struggled to keep it going all alone. I met and married my husband Mike, while at Vassar. His father owns a string of timber farms around the country which requires Mike to travel frequently, which means I'm left to run the ranch. A few months ago Mike insisted we hire a hand to help out. That's where my story begins.

We finally selected a local college boy who grew up on a nearby ranch, although I was in college before he attended high school and I never knew him. He was taking a sabbatical from college for a year and he seemed like a good choice. His name is Ty, tall, very good looking, and a star basketball player at his school. He's also an accomplished ranch hand; good with livestock and farming chores. At twenty-two, he's fourteen years my junior.

We gave him a room at the rear of our large ranch house, with his own private entrance to the rear. He would take his meals with us and have full range to operate the ranch for anything that needed done. I was relieved to have some help around the place, at last!

Ty was a problem right from the start. Devastatingly handsome and he knew it, he was constantly flirting every time we were alone, and making small sexual innuendoes that could be taken both ways. At first I ignored him, sometimes glaring back, sometimes simply walking away - but that only made him bolder as time went along.

For example, one day near the corral, I watched as Drake, my stallion, mounted a mare, and Ty quietly walked up behind me. As Drake finished and was pulling out, Ty said softly, "That stallion of yours has nothing on me." I stormed off to the house, slamming the door to let him know I hadn't appreciated his remark.

Another morning, while Mike was traveling, as I made coffee he came into the kitchen wearing only a pair of shorts made of some satin-like material. He hardly ever wore a shirt, tanned and obviously proud of his "six-pack abs," and lean body. That morning, his long unruly hair hung down in his drowsy eyes, still mussed from just arising from bed. He was a sexy kid!

But the way he was attired for breakfast was beyond the pale. He might as well have been nude! His penis was clearly outlined through the soft material, lying along his thigh like a large snake, its large mushroom head prominently displayed for all the world to see. It was as if he were saying, "Look at what I've got!"

Okay, it was difficult not to look, and drinking my coffee I stole glances at his package, trying my best to be discrete. Apparently, I failed because he finally said, "Are you looking at my . . . me, Mizz Smith?"

Caught! "No! I am NOT looking at you! You need to get dressed and go to work, right now!"

I again stormed out and practically ran to my room, locking the door. I sat on my bed for over an hour, aware that my heart was racing and my breathing erratic. What the fuck is wrong with me, I kept thinking. I stayed there until I heard him working in the barn. All day long, as I did household work I kept seeing those blue shorts. I was burning up, my panties sopping wet, but was determined I would not masturbate. That would be like losing to him.

At one point I found I was looking at the barn, trying to catch a glimpse of Ty as he worked. I didn't see Ty, but I saw Drake mounted on the mare again, watching until his huge penis slipped from her and flopped out. It made me think about what Ty had said that day. He'd been right. He was hung like a horse. I had to stop thinking about it!

When Mike returned, I practically assaulted him! He was pleased, but I think surprised, because this certainly hadn't been my nature. Not that we didn't enjoy our sex, but we'd never been spontaneous or particularly inventive with sex, engaging mostly in the vanilla kind once or twice a week once we'd gotten ready for bed. With Mike traveling more often those days, even that had been less.

As he labored above me, all I could see was the mouth-watering outline in Ty's blue satin shorts! I came like a banshee, loud and continuous. That also surprised Mike.

One Sunday, Ty came down for breakfast and announced he was going to the creek behind the barn for a "skinny dip." I knew he did that most evenings after work. This time, he asked mischievously if I wanted to go, too. I quickly declined, my face burning like fire. I'm usually pretty brash, but for some reason with Ty, I found myself tongue-tied and unable to speak sometimes.

I watched his broad tan shoulders as he headed that way, drinking my coffee and longing to go with him. I told myself I was nearly old enough to be his mother. It did no good. After a few minutes I saw his head come out of the water in the distance, watching as he floated on his back.

Without planning it, I reached for the binoculars we kept on the shelf to watch for varmints. He was still in his back, his huge cock lying along his tanned thigh. Other than Drake, I'd never seen a dick like that! I found myself licking my lips. Harmless fun, I told myself. Just peeking. Didn't mean anything. It was beautiful though. He finally got out and dressed in his blue shorts, and levis.

When he came back I was washing up our dishes, trying to ignore him - and control my rapid heartbeat - I poured us both a cup of coffee and sat at the table. He stood at the counter making small talk for a few minutes, and then half-serious, looked at the binoculars I'd left on the cabinet and said, "Were you watching me swim?"

It was obviously just said in jest, but it hit the target square on! By my shocked expression, he knew it too!

Suddenly, he laughed. "You were! You were watching me with the binos!"

"I . . . no . . . I was looking . . . for varmints . . ." I stammered. But the damage had been done.

He laughed for another minute or two, and then suddenly sobered. Walking up close to me, I stared in horror as he slowly unzipped his jeans and extracted his long limp penis, letting it dangle a foot in front of me.

"You want to see it up close?" he said softly. "Take a good look."

"Ty . . . stop it. Stop it . . ."

Quick as a snake he grasped my wrist and brought my hand to his penis. I clinched my fist but he applied pressure until my hand spread. Then he forced my hand around his cock. I could feel the heat, the blood coursing through it as it filled in my hand, growing hard. My heart felt as if it'd exploded from my throat, and I couldn't breathe.

The large soft crown was only a few inches from my face. My lips felt like sandpaper and I needed to lick them but I knew if I did, all was lost.

I was lost anyway. My blue-jean shorts were so damp against my thighs they felt sticky. I knew in another couple seconds, I was going to take that delicious head into my mouth and suck it. I couldn't help myself. Then Ty suddenly forced mey hand away and stepped back, stuffing his appendage back into his jeans.

Disappointment washed over me as I sat there trying to regain control of my heartbeat, and breathing.

When I could, I hissed, "Get out. Just leave."

"I'll leave, Miz Smith. I'm going to my room and pack now. In thirty minutes if you don't knock on my door minus the shorts, I'm gone." He walked away, leaving me there shaken, with damp cut-offs.

Bastard! Fucking bastard! He'd had me at the table! He'd known it too! In another minute I'd have been slobbering all over his thick cock, yet he'd stopped and walked away. Realization slowly soaked in. That wouldn't have been enough for him. He didn't just want me! He wanted me to ask him! Beg him! By going to his room, that was what I'd be doing! Well, fuck you cowboy! I'd be damned if I would do that!

Twenty minutes later, I stood and robotically unsnapped my shorts, letting them drop to the floor. I watched as my traitorous fingers unbuttoned my shirt and let it slide off my shoulders. Then, wearing only my panties I walked toward the back of the house. Gasping for breath, trying to cease trembling, I stood outside his door for over minute, then raised my tiny fist and knocked softly.

"Come in."

He was on the bed, naked, his cock half-inflated. It looked like a thick, meaty tower. I halted just inside the door, unsure of what to do now that I was there. I needn't have worried.

"Come over here and suck my cock, Miz Smith."

Trembling so hard I could barely walk, I moved to the bed and crawling up between his legs I stopped, my lips a scant two inches from the meaty crown. I knew he could feel my breath this close. I also knew that if I went farther it would be the first time I'd ever cheated on my husband. The first time anyone but Mike's cock would be inside my body.

Eyes unseeing, I opened my mouth. It tasted delicious - ambrosia. Delirious with pleasure I made love to it, kissing the crown and all the way down and back up. Licking it all over, delaying with anticipation what it would feel like when I finally opened my lips and took it inside for the first time. When I did, I nearly swooned with pleasure.

I spent a lot of time running my wet slack lips around the mushroom head, licking it softly, kissing it. I slowly pressed my head downward, taking a good part of the thickness down my throat, until I gagged, before pulling off. I cupped his balls, smiling as I heard him grunt, and took more of it this time, holding it deeper in my throat, milking it and getting used to his thickness. My throat muscles milked the thick crown as I held it lodged there until I felt the first spurt of pre-cum, before pulling off. Ty was breathing hard now, trembling head to foot. I loved it.

I trailed my tongue down his cock and nibbled his hairless balls for a while, letting him cool down a bit. I'd never done that to a man before - never dreamed of tasting the muskiness of a man's sacs. I gently sucked each one, then lifting them I nibbled and licked that piece of tender flesh just beneath them, before licking my way back to the crown and engulfing all of his thick cock again. Pre-cum was becoming copious by then, and I knew he wouldn't be able to hold off much longer.

I'd always been finicky after Mike climaxed, rushing right out to grab a towel and clean up. Not this time. I wanted it all. I wanted to taste him. Lick it all up. That's how far gone I was. Ty suddenly forced my face off his rampant cock as I struggled to recapture it.

"No. I want to fuck you first. I have a huge load I've been saving up and I want to deposit it deep inside your soft belly."

Whimpering in haste, I climbed over him, placed his cock against my smoldering pussy, and slowly sank down on it. It hurt good. As he entered, the top on my head blew apart! It was the first of many that afternoon. He was an insatiable animal. He fucked me in every position known to man, and I lost track of the times I climaxed. In the end, I was a whimpering, quivering, helplessly wasted mess! We both went to sleep, me with Ty's limp cock in my mouth.

Ty's cock was the largest thing I'd ever had inside my body and I was sore for the next two days. Mike returned that night and I faked another orgasm, as he remarked how wet I was. I was fearful that it was because my pussy had been stretched so much, but after a few days it returned to normal.

Mike was home for a while and I distanced myself from Ty. I couldn't face him after what I'd allowed him to do. But I couldn't get the sight of his tremendous cock out of my mind, either. I vowed I'd never do that again. Once was enough. It'd been good, but I had to make it up to Mike now.

One day I was at the barn gathering eggs in a basket and looked up to find Ty leaning against the door of the saddle room, grinning at me. Staring me in the eye, he slowly unzipped his jeans, and flopped out his cock. It was like a shockwave shot through me! I just stood there, shaking my head no and making small sounds, as I watched him walk into the small saddle room. With a tiny sob, I followed him inside and closed the door. Without having to be told, I dropped to my knees and took the meaty head into my hungry mouth.

I sucked his thick cock like I was starving. In a way, I guess I had been. In less than a minute I tasted his pre-cum and despite him trying to push me away, whimpering in protest, I clung to his legs, forcing him to keep his cock embedded deep in my throat until I felt him stiffen, and grunting loudly, he emptied all of the load he'd stored in his balls, right into my hungry mouth. I nearly passed out from joy as I slurped it all up. Swallowing quickly to get every bit, it coated the roof of my mouth, teeth, and tongue, sliding down my throat like delicious slim, to pool inside my soft belly. I felt like a kitten with a tummy full of sweet cream, holding his meaty penis in my mouth until it grew soft.

"Thank you," I whispered.

He smiled evilly as he zipped up and walked away.

I admonished myself the rest of the day. Why had I done that? I loved Mike! He was a great husband! I'd sucked off a guy half my age, and was now so horny I was miserable! Shit!

Late that night, I lie awake, staring sleeplessly at nothing. I could still taste his cum even though I'd brushed earlier. My hand found my wet pussy lips and I inserted a couple of fingers, but all I could think about was Ty's huge cock, and I knew my fingers wouldn't do it. I was determined not to let that happen again though! I would not let it happen! I fought it as hard as I could, but finally I just slipped from the side of my snoring husband and walked down the darkened hallway to the rear of the house.

I softly tapped on the door and heard, "Come in."

He was grinning, probably laughing at me. "What do you want, Miz Smith?"

I started toward the bed but he held up a hand. "What do you want, Miz Smith?"

"I need you," I whispered.

"What for?" he said with that evil smile.

"Please, Ty." I whimpered pitifully. "Please fuck me. I need it so bad."

He flipped back the covers exposing a rampant cock. He'd been expecting me and had just wanted to see me crawl! Hating the haste in which I did it, I scurried over and engulfed it with my mouth.

"Take it easy, I want to fuck that tight pussy tonight."

After a few minutes of mouthing his delicious cock, I slipped up and straddled his belly, lowering myself down on his cock. I was so sensitive from my need, that I felt every ridge, every bump as it slid its long journey inside me. The pleasure was so intense I felt I could pass out. There was friction burn as the huge crown forced the walls of my vagina apart, bumping its way toward its final destination, at my core. Pain and pleasure combined, making my toes curl. At last I was sitting on his belly, fully impelled. Filled to the max! He moved a bit and with a tiny moan of protest, I pressed my hands against his chest to keep him still.

I finally began to move around slowly, but that wasn't enough. I started bouncing, and soon I was just lifting up and free-falling back down. I knew I was making too much noise, but I couldn't help it. I squalled loudly once as he bottomed out, and Ty must have realized it too, because he rolled me over and smothered my mouth with his, to keep me quiet. I swallowed his tongue and tried stuffing mine back inside his mouth as I literally climbed his body.

I came the first time, almost immediately! Shuddering, moaning around his tongue, clawing his bare back squeezing his body with my legs. Then he emptied his slim inside me. I felt it bouncing against the lining of my vagina walls and against my cervix, warm, soothing as it coated me. We cuddled for a long time afterward, gasping into each other's mouths as we caught our breaths, slowing our collective heartbeats. I finally pushed at his chest and he rolled off to the side.

I was instantly on him, taking his limp slimy cock into my mouth, cleaning our puddled cum from his thighs and balls with my tongue. I was like a wild woman that couldn't be satisfied. Finally his cock stirred, growing hard once more. I moaned with pleasure, and I sucked it deliriously into my mouth. At the first spurt of pre-cum, he pushed me away and positioned himself behind me, slamming his cock into me as I screamed into the pillow.

He fucked me violently for a long time as I rolled my ass and pushed back against him, trying to get him even deeper. That climax was so hard I think I passed out. At least I fell asleep, because the next thing I felt was Ty shaking me awake. The clock on the bedside table read 3:10 AM. I grabbed my robe and hurriedly slipped back into bed beside Mike, holding my breath as he continued snoring.

The very next evening, Mike and I were watching a movie when we heard Ty in the kitchen. "Just fixing a sandwich," he called out.

Mike said, "Go help him. He won't know where to find anything."

Reluctantly, I stood and went into the kitchen. Ty was shirtless and in cut-off jeans, eating a frank wrapped inside a slice of bread. Men. I was dressed for bed, wearing my robe. Without warning, Ty just forced me facedown onto the table, raised my robe and shoved his cock inside me with no warm up! I was too startled to even fight back.

I groaned in pain as his cock painfully forced its way inside my dry pussy. I wasn't dry for long! We were like race horses, racing for the finish line! Soon I was heaving my ass backward, oblivious to everything except the deep penetration of his thick meat! I bit my arm to keep silent as he battered me relentlessly. After just a couple minutes I felt him stiffen, grunt softly, and empty his nuts inside me. That took me over the edge too! Whether from the excitement of maybe being caught, or the unexpectedness of his assault, I came so hard it wracked my slim body for a full minute! A panting, quivering, mess, too weak to move, I felt him withdraw and leave as I struggled to my feet, wondering what had happened.

My god! What if Mike had walked in? OMG! This simply had to stop!

It didn't. That's the way it went for a long time. I'd awaken and if Mike was there I'd fix him breakfast, and then head straight for the barn to "work," as I told him. Within minutes of getting there I'd be sucking Ty's cock, or be bent over a stall and he'd be pounding me mercilessly from behind. If Mike was out of town, like as not Ty would be in our bed fucking me senseless. I couldn't get enough of it. I was addicted. All too quickly the time passed and Ty finally said his goodbyes. As I watched him drive away, I went into my bedroom and started sobbing. It was over.

I'll never forget that summer of my life, the primal feelings a young cowboy stirred in me, the lust and passion he brought forth, and of course, his wonderful appendage. I've seen Ty twice since then when he came home for the summers. That's another chapter I may write if anyone is interested. I've heard he will return upon graduation this year and run his father's ranch. That scares me. A lot! Lately, I've been dreaming of blue satin shorts.

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,153 Followers