The Rancher's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

That night after dinner and watching some TV Sarah yawned and stretched, aware her houseguest's guys had wandered from the screen to her chest.

"Could I take a shower before you go off to bed?"

"Sure," she said. "Yell out if you want me to dry your back."

"You mean soap my back?"

"Whatever."

Yarrow wondered whatever what? What the hell did that mean. Was he on a promise or what? He ran a hand down his stiffening cock, hoping she'd noticed but Sarah was smiling at the comic antics of a guy and gal on-screen. He went off to shower thinking he'd kiss her later and perhaps grab a tit to give her something to think about.

As he neared finished showering he yelled, "I'm ready for my back," hoping she had arrived in her bedroom and would hear.

Susan came in and asked him to hand her the shower gel.

Yarrow almost fell over in fright because he'd not heard her enter.

He turned, knowing this would be the first look she had of his dick that was now fully erected because he'd been soaping it and having a bit of a play.

Leaving the shower going at the high setting, he said, "You'll get wet. I suggest you take your clothes off."

"Very well but turn away; I'm a married woman."

He grinned and turned to face the blank wall and cupped his balls.

She called, "Okay pass me the container but don't turn round."

"You'd be best to stand in here with the door closed and to avoid flooding the floor."

"I was thinking that."

He waited for her to warn him if he'd turn she would be the one to remove his balls.

But there was no comment. She stepped in, closed the door and ran a palm over his back. "You have lovely, fresh skin."

"Push your tits into my back; I want to feel them on me."

"No, we are wasting our time doing this. Come to bed. Don't dry yourself."

She left the bathroom in a flash and he found her placing a chair under the knob of the bedroom door to the passage. He went over and made sure the gaps in the drapes were closed. He turned and she was standing almost at attention, waiting for him.

"I'm old, thirty-six and my breasts are drooping and my thighs have thickened."

"Don't you want to be fucked?"

She giggled nervously and said she'd thought he might have been expecting the body of a younger woman.

"I'd almost guessed accurately what to expect. You are an older woman and nothing can change that. I want to fuck you. Is that what you want?"

She nodded and said she'd placed condoms on the cabinet on her side of the bed.

"If I go into your pussy will you regard that as adultery."

"Yes," she whispered, her head dropping slightly.

"What if I go up your butt instead?"

Her eyes widened and after a breath pause for reflection she said, "I know this is illogical but somehow I don't think it would be adultery in my mind. You are very clever."

"Well the chaplain's wife at college taught me that and I regarded her as being sincere."

"H-how many times did you have relations with her?"

"About sixty times I guess. The chaplain was away for a month. It's also handy for when a woman is having her monthly."

"Gawd Yarrow, you don't have to tell me everything," Sarah said, coloring a little. "Are you going to leave me standing like this all night?"

"No come over here and suck my dick."

"What?"

"I said..."

"I heard what you said. There must be give and take for a good relationship. You step forward and I'll meet you halfway."

"And then you'll get those beautiful lips round my cock?"

"Yes, licking or sucking. I'll decide."

Yarrow moved forward.

Sarah moved forward and dropped to her knees. Yarrow bent down and squeezed both breasts and Sarah was away, smiling and slurping noisily.

Working steadily she found him easier to get away than her young brother and husband, neither of whom would warn she was coming.

Yarrow groaned, "I'm about to come."

"I'll swallow as much as I can."

"Jesus," he yelled, and flooded over her.

What a mess. She was choking on the first stream and the next went over her face and eyes and the next soaked into her hair.

"Jesus Yarrow, you might have warned me."

He protested that he had done so.

"Now I mean warned you come in a torrent," Sarah said, wiping her eyes and holding her dripping hands out in despair.

"I normally don't stream that heavily Sarah. You're so damn sexy. I'll fetch towels."

Sarah's pussy was aching for him and she cleaned her face and hair. She felt so elated now he thought of her as being so sexy. Oh what a wonderful thing to say to her.

She returned from having a pee and asked if he were ready to go again.

"Yeah but will have to soften your ass ring first.

"No it's okay. I want you up my cunt. I've decided it's more important to me to have a good fuck than to worry about committing adultery.

"Will I have to wear a rubber?"

"No it's a safe time for me at present I think."

"You think?"

"Oh come on Yarrow, I'm sure it's safe and anyhow it's usually difficult to conceive when you passed your mid-thirties. If anything goes wrong I'll handle it. Just get it into me darling."

Yarrow slid in and Sarah pulled his head down and they tongued long and very wetly. While that was going on he was grinding the tit he had in his mitt. She loved having her tits punished.

After a while when they were both groaning for it Yarrow jumped off the bed and pulled her on her back to the side. Grasping her legs near the ankles he held them apart and began pounding her, Sarah pushing back and puffing a bit.

"Oh darling, this is s-o-o-o good," she cooed.

"Yeah well it's what you deserved. You are built for fucking and have the right attitude for it," he said, making Sarah think that was rather a profound statement for one so young. Obviously he had more experience under his belt than she'd given him credit for.

Sarah's head felt woozy and at the way her body was tensing she knew she was preparing to climax.

"You fuck better than my husband and my brother," she gasped without thinking it was crazy to shoot her mouth off like that.

"What, you brother?" Yarrow yelled. His face turned purple, Sarah could feel his cock thicken round the mouth of her pussy. His eyes bulged and breathing heavily he ejaculated, making her aware he was delivering the biggest flood of semen she'd ever received.

The poor guy collapsed beside her. They were both sweating and breathing heavily. She hugged him to her and cooed he was such a lovely boy fucking her so well.

"You mother will be so proud of you. Er but you are not to say a word about this to anyone."

"Okay I know to do that. Because your husband has threatened to cut out my balls if I touch you and no doubt your brother will be his jealous and vindictive assistant and Doug could slap me around although he might stop short of killing me."

"Oooh. Your mouth is certainly going to stay slammed closed about these encounters with me. Let my know as soon as you are ready to go again darling. Shake me awake if I'm napping.

Thereafter every day except Sunday Yarrow would leave the side of the sleeping Sarah, grab breakfast and right on 6:00 Doug would ride up with Smokey in tow. They'd arrive back anytime between 11:00 and 2:00 having shifted cattle and checked and repaired fences and attended to anything else that popped up as being a chore.

* * *

Yarrow stayed on for the arrival home of Kevin and Sarah's husband Carl, who'd called Sarah every third or fourth night during his time away. Yarrow thought if he were to be punished he preferred to get it over with on Carl's arrival home rather than have Carl come looking for him and catching him cold.

The boys came over for a beer with the boss and after Doug and Kevin led them off Carl looked at Yarrow.

"You look stronger and more of a man since I've been away and I reckon you've lost ten to twelve pound in weight. I wonder why that is?"

"It's due to all of the sex I've had with Sarah."

Sarah turned white and almost dropped her wine.

"Is that so? I had expected you to lie to me."

"Dad has always said you don't lie to your neighbors."

"Yeah, great sentiment."

"Well you've done a great job. Sarah's blooming. Excuse me for a minute, I have something for you Yarrow."

"Omigod, are you suicidal?" Sarah hissed as soon as Carl had left the room.

"I reckon a prompt confession means he'll go easier on me. You have to remember Carl was young once and will remember how it is at that age not knowing where your next fuck will be coming from."

"What?"

"Shhh. Here he comes," Yarrow said confidently but the confidence ran out of him, his shoulders slumping, when Kevin walked in carrying a lever-action Winchester.

"Carl!" Sarah screamed.

"What?" he said, looking surprised. "I bought this as a present for the boy from a gun dealer in New York City. I knew if you wanted anything from Yarrow he'd give it to you and looking at his weight loss I know you have kept him real busy."

"Yarrow my young friend. This is a Winchester lever rifle, Model 944 made in 1974 and I want you to be proud to own it. Ammo is still available for it and here's a box. I knew with you in the house I wouldn't have to worry about Sarah, confirmed by the fact she is blooming. Well I guess that's it and you best be on your way. I suggest you don't tell your mom about you and Sarah because older folk don't abide with that sort of thing."

"Gee thanks Carl. This really is a magnificent gift and I feel greatly honored."

"I called Doug once a week for a report on how things at the ranch was looking. He reported you two were getting lots of bedtime because he noted the lights were out by 8:30 except in the main bedroom. He suggested I buy a good rifle for you and insisted on paying half of it because you probably saved his life."

"That's just Doug dreaming Carl, it wasn't as bad as it looked."

"Doug knows what it's like to have a 1500 lb bull charging at him son and you don't. Think of being caught with your pants down and multiply that feeling 1500 times. Oh it was Doug who came up with the description that Sarah was blooming. He recalled his grandma used to use that word a lot."

THE END

12