The Randomized Box of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rose, and Chris got up, grabbing one of the drier towels to wipe himself down a bit. He nodded toward the shower, and I nodded as well. That was fun, but no reason to stay soaked in my piss.

I returned to my room. One more round!

7 P.M.: Round 8: Chris

Wow, that was really, really hot. We both had a bit of a pee fetish, and I had always wanted to see Chelsea pee. Getting peed on was more enjoyable than I had thought. It felt kind of wrong, but also kind of amazing. It was warm, and sensation of having it splash on me was pretty amazing. I loved watching it flow from Chelsea's amazing pussy.

Well, here we go last round, and the end to an amazing day.

I emerged from my room to see Chelsea headed toward the couch. No hesitation here, I reached down, and pulled out the final sheet that we would pull, and hahaha, Ok.

"Let the other person watch you pee in the middle of the room onto a towel."

Well, a bit anticlimactic, but sure! Chelsea seemed happy. She'd get to watch me pee now, and I definitely had to go. She ran out of the room, and put down another five towels. I unzipped, pulled my boxers and jeans down to my ankles, my made a show of my cock, and started to piss all over the towel, Chelsea watching with rapt attention. Not really sexually satisfying, but it was pretty fun to just let loose with Chelsea watching.

And that was that.

After Chris finished peeing, he pulsed his jeans up, and silently left the apartment. No words were spoken during the game, and they never spoke of it again at work or outside of work.

12