The Ranger and the Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew his cock was larger than most and he didn't want to hurt her so he laid down on his back. Kissing him, almost as if she were afraid to break away, she moved up his body. She straddled him and held one leg up to get her cunt lips properly opened. She reached around and under, took his hard, throbbing cock in her hand and pushed it to her waiting, hungry pussy lips.

"Oh, my God, oh my God" she moaned as her pussy slid down his cock. He rose to meet her; her pussy was so hot, wet and ready for fucking he was deep inside her after three or four mutual thrusts. He loosely held her bobbing tits as she rode him, her distended, taut nipples grazing his palms. He saw how shiny-black his cock was from her wetness as she lifted only to lower herself until her body engulfed him down to his balls. This was the first white woman he had ever fucked and the contrast between his dark, slick, hard cock and her creamy skin was striking and very stimulating. As she fucked him, the lubricated friction made a slurpy, smacking sound.

"Trudy, I'm going to fuck the hell out of you, baby. Is that what you want?"

"Yessss, please, oh God," she moaned loudly.

He pulled her down to kiss her and began to thrust harder and faster into her pussy. His hands grabbed each of her ass cheeks as he lifted his hips to ram his pulsing cock inside her wet, needy cunt. He felt her tits pressing to his chest and her hair was spread across his face as he fucked her. They were moaning into each other's opened mouth. He could feel her pussy as it started to clinch around his cock with her first orgasm.

She realized that she wasn't fucking him any longer; he was FUCKING HER like she had dreamt about. She was shaking, trembling; his cock felt like it was getting harder and thicker but her pussy was so wet it slid in and out easily. Her mind was consumed with lust, desire, need. She wanted him to fuck her forever it felt so good. Her body shuddered over and over again with rolling orgasms and then he thrust hard a couple of times and she could feel him explode inside her.

As he started to cum, his fingers slipped to her asshole and he pressed gently. That seemed to take her orgasms to a new level. He lunged inside her - hard, deep thrusts as he emptied his seed into her spasming pussy. He knew he only had one orgasm but it was a massive one. Even after he had deposited the last bit of sperm inside her, he continued, much more slowly now, to slide in and out. His cock was still almost as hard as before.

As their motions slowed, as his cock remained engulfed in her pussy, they kissed deeply and lovingly.

For the next hour, they laid in bed and talked, getting to know each other. They found that they had more things in common than they'd supposed at the beginning...including loving to fuck. They were careful to not move too quickly to talking about being anything more than intimate friends but lurking in the back of both of their minds was a question of whether or not they could do so.

They fucked twice more before falling asleep in each other's arms. Mike woke up and showered and was in the kitchen making coffee when Trudy came it. She'd also had a quick shower and had found one of his old robes to put on. As she entered the kitchen, Mike kissed her and offered a cup of coffee. She got it and moved over to the table to drink it. She watched her as she did so and marveled again at how beautiful she was. As she neared the table he walked up behind her and put his arms around her. She sat the coffee down.

"Feels good to have your arms around me again, Mike. God, I loved last night. It was amazing. Thank you."

He reached his hand inside the robe and caressed her full breast. Her nipples were already as hard as little pebbles.

"I loved it too, Trudy. And I should be thanking you. You're an amazing, beautiful woman. Why you want to be with an old guy like me, I can't understand. But, you know what? I'll take it."

His hands reached down and closed around her buttocks. She purred, "that feels good Mike. Don't stop, please."

He'd put on an old pair of shorts and a t-shirt. He felt his cock becoming fully erect. Her hands reached around to feel, and she giggled when she felt how hard he was.

He undid the belt of the robe and she let it fall away and stood with her back to him. "Take off your shorts, Mike," she implored. As he did so, he moved the coffee and a couple of others things on the table to the counter. He put the terry-cloth robe on the table and gently bent her over so her torso was flat on the top. He continued to caress her buttocks as he leaned over and said, "Trudy, Trudy, Trudy...you need fucking again don't you? You need a big, black cock deep in your hot, wet pussy don't you?"

"Yes, oh God, I need it, Mike...so much." She'd been fucked three times last night and had an untold number of orgasms but she thought she was as hot now as she was then. Her pussy was aflame with desire and she wanted to possess his cock, in her hands, mouth, pussy, wherever she could take it.

As he massaged her ass, he whispered, still close to her head, "Trudy, I need it too. I need to slide my big cock inside you and give you the fucking we both need. I'm going to fuck you all the time, Trudy...every chance I get I want to fuck you. But, first, I want to lick your needy cunt. I'm going to make you cum with my mouth and then fuck you, Trudy."

He dropped to his knees and pulled her ass cheeks apart so he had a good look at her opened pussy lips and wrinkled, brown asshole.

She gasped as she felt his tongue lick her from her ass down her slit to her clit. No one had ever licked her like that before. She tingled and quivered with the eroticism of it. Involuntarily, she started moaning, whimpering almost with the overwhelming lust of the moment.

"You ass and pussy smell so fucking good, Trudy. I want to drink your cunt juice."

He slurped as he sucked fluid from her dripping pussy. He tongued her asshole and then tongued her pussy. As he neared her clit, he flicked it gently with his tongue, knowing how sensitive it was. As he moved his head, licking, he could feel his hard cock bobbing between his legs. Her hips were now pushing back into his head. He knew she was getting close.

He moved back to her ass let saliva drain from his lips over her ass-crack. She trembled as she felt his fingers massaging it around; as his mouth moved back to concentrate on her pussy, she felt his moistened finger slip up her asshole and slowly fuck it. She'd never had that sensation before except occasionally - rarely - with her own finger. She began to moan, buck, and jerk with a huge orgasm. Her head reared back and she yelled, "oh my God, oh my God. Fuck me now, fuck me." over and over, slobbering, whimpering, moaning, yelling, lost in a zone of eroticism.

Her pussy clinched tightly with her contractions, so he stood and put his cock to her pussy lips and pushed. "I'm going to fuck your cumming pussy, Trudy." And he pushed his cock through the pulsing, writhing flesh, made tight by her orgasmic spasms. It was like fucking a clinching fist. It would not go all the way in on the first thrust and as he withdrew, his cock was a shiny with her thick pussy juice. To get more leverage so he could drive harder into her, he reached up and put one hand on her shoulder and the other on the table-top. That let him push harder and deeper into her pussy.

"Cum for me. Keep cumming for me," he implored as his cock hit home and he fucked her deep and hard.

Later, she couldn't remember when the orgasms started and how many she had. She just knew that once they started, they seemed to last forever. Her pussy felt like a battleground, but a glorious one. She had never been fucked through an orgasm. Always before if she was lucky, she'd have a quick, small orgasm, and then it would be over and in two minutes, her mind would be on something else. In the last 15 hours or so, she'd had a longer period of cumming than maybe she'd ever had, all together, unless maybe you counted all those times she'd masturbated. Mike had a great cock, long and thick, lined with veins, and she realized that being black increased the attractiveness of it because it was the first black cock she'd ever had. But the thing that amazed her was the passion, the raw sexuality of him.

He later had almost the same thoughts about her. The act of fucking was almost always good but to make it mind-blowing required both parties deeply wanting it, craving it, and loving every second of it. It required enjoying every sense - sight, feel, sound, and smell and a partner that wanted so much to see the other one ecstatic over the act. And Trudy had that in abundance. She seemed totally turned on by all of it, and she gave herself totally to the moment. He didn't know her well enough but he had a feeling that the capacity for intense passion was innate and would remain.

His cock exploded with another load of cum and he remembered it like her pussy made sucking sounds to pull it inside her. They were both grunting and moaning incomprehensibly, given over to raw, animal lust.

After they had once again exhausted themselves fucking, Mike withdrew his cock and put his hand over her tender pussy. He leaned over and she turned to smile at him. "I like it when you hold my sore cunt so tenderly after you've fucked me, Mike. Hold your cum it, I wish I could make it stay in me forever. But you'll put more and more and more cum in me won't you Mike?"

"All my cum will be yours Trudy."