The Ranger-General's Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahHawke
SarahHawke
696 Followers

Otherwise I never would have spotted Lieutenant Vander sneaking through the bushes behind her house.

I froze in place and tugged Whisper to a halt. Aluriel lived in the Blackwater District, a bustling, modest section of the city that was generally safer than the slums or the docks but nowhere near as well-patrolled as the Upper City. Most of my rangers lived here, actually, including Vander. Though I doubted they ever saw each other—the two of them had been at each other's throats for months now, and today's little skirmish had almost certainly soured their relationship even further.

Today's skirmish—that's what this is about, isn't it? He must be pissed at her for dressing him down in front of his squad, and now he's going to try and get back at her somehow.

"Le'thos," I swore, sliding out of the saddle and leading Whisper to the edge of the road. Vander had made it up to the house by now, and he was in the process of opening one of the windows and sneaking inside. A part of me still couldn't believe what I was seeing. Vander might have been reckless and cocksure, but I still thought he was a good man. I never would have allowed him to become a ranger otherwise. The idea that he would actually try to retaliate against one of his commanding officers was almost unbelievable.

And yet...

"Stay here," I said, patting Whisper's head as I plucked my quiver from the saddle. It was conceivable that Vander was just trying to pull off some kind of juvenile prank on Aluriel as a petty act of revenge, but I wasn't about to take that risk. If he attempted to harm her, a court martial would be the least of his problems.

After slinging the quiver onto my back, I crouched low and dashed across the street into the woods. The enchantment in my boots silenced my footfalls, and I made sure to duck beneath the branches and avoid rustling the leaves—I had trained Vander personally, after all, and he knew exactly what to look and listen for. I reached the windowsill a few seconds later, and I heard a male voice coming up from her basement. Vander wasn't exactly shouting, but he wasn't trying to be quiet, either. Was he talking to Aluriel? Had she discovered his intrusion already? If so, she was probably going to beat the hell out of him—unless he got the jump on her, she was more than a match for him with a sword.

Frowning, I hopped through the window and slinked across the kitchen to the trap door covering the basement. Vander had shut it behind them, but it wasn't locked. I lifted up the edge and slithered through the gap, then gently set it back down.

It was that exact moment my ears decided to betray me.

"I'm ready for you, master. Please, fuck me! Fuck my tight elven cunt!"

My breath caught in my throat at the sound of Aluriel's voice. I froze in place, unwilling to accept what I'd just heard.

"You have to earn my cock, bitch!" Vander practically shouted. "Kiss it. Worship it. Show me how you can't live without it!"

A loud slap echoed up the stairs, followed by an incredibly familiar moan of pleasure from Aluriel. It forced my brain out of stasis, and I dashed down the rest of the way down the stairs. My view was still obstructed by a wall when I reached the bottom, but when I carefully peered around the side my mouth dropped open and my breath froze in my lungs.

Aluriel was stark naked on a chair in the center of the room, her ankles and wrists tied together above her head. Her cheeks and tits were glowing red with hand marks. Vander loomed over her, his trousers open and his thick cock bulging in his right hand. If not for the words I'd heard her utter just a few seconds ago, I would have assumed he was raping her.

"Kiss it!" Vander repeated.

Aluriel leaned forward as far as she could with her restraints. Her lips kissed the tip of his cock, and a moment later her tongue emerged and began lathering the tip. Her green eyes, round and wide, remained locked on his face like a hound waiting patiently for her master's next command.

I shook my head and crouched down behind a stack of empty crates. I didn't sense any magic, but this had to be some kind of illusion...

"Good girl," Vander said, brushing a stray hair from her face. "Now tell me how much you want it. Tell me how much you need it."

"Please, master," she begged. "Please, give me your cock. Feed me with it. Choke me with it. Treat my throat like a cunt!"

I cupped my hand over my mouth to mute my horrified gasp. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I couldn't cope with what I was seeing. It was literally unbelievable.

"I suppose you've earned a little taste," Vander said, clasping onto her hair with both hands. "Open wide, slut!"

He practically slammed his thick member between her lips. There was no way for her to resist with her hands and feet tied up in the air behind her; all she could do was gasp and gurgle while his cock pounded her throat and his testicles slapped against her chin.

I almost leapt out from behind my cover and tackled him. I probably would have if not for the fact I could tell how much she was enjoying it. Her toes and fingers curled in their restraints, and on the rare occasions he pulled back and allowed her to breathe she was smiling up at him like he was a god. It was disgusting. It was disturbing.

It was...arousing?

My quim was practically on fire, and squeezing my thighs together didn't seem to help. I didn't understand what was happening. What in the abyss was wrong with me?

"Are you ready, cunt?" Vander asked between labored breaths.

"Yes, master," Aluriel gasped, her lips and mouth covered in spittle. "Please, let me taste your seed!"

"Oh, no," he said, shaking his head while he stroked his shaft barely an inch in front of her nose. "You have to earn the right to drink my seed. After the way you acted today, I think you need to be reminded of who is in charge here. Now keep those pretty green eyes open wide!"

His cock erupted over the bridge of her nose, splattering seed all over her cheeks. She continued staring at him, visibly elated as he pumped strand after strand onto her face. It dribbled down to her lips and chin, and some even ended up smeared across her tits and belly. Her hands and feet writhed as a climax shuddered through her.

"I own you, slut," Vander said, stepping away to evaluate his handiwork. "Now what do you say?"

"Thank you, master," Aluriel replied.

"That's a good girl." He looked down at her approvingly as he rubbed the still swollen head of his cock against her sopping quim. "I should leave you like this, you know. I should walk away and let General Serrane find you hanging here drenched in my cum. What do you think about that?"

He slapped her face again, and she squealed in delight. I couldn't take it anymore. I ducked back down behind my cover and tried to force myself to calm down. As hard as it was for me to accept what I was seeing, it was even harder to accept how unbelievably wet it was making me.

You want to go over there, don't you? You want to join in. You want to lick his cum from your best friend's face while he fucks you in the ass.

I bit down on my lip and silently dashed back up the stairs before they spotted me. I was practically panting by the time I escaped the house and returned to Whisper, not from exertion but because I found myself unable to breathe properly. There was something wrong with me, and I had no idea how to explain it.

I curled up into a ball on my bed the moment I returned home. My hands were shaking, my lungs were rattling, and my quim was dripping. The instant I slipped a finger inside myself, I climaxed so hard I had to bury my face in the pillow to avoid worrying my neighbors. I was embarrassed and disgusted, but I couldn't stop. I brought myself again and again, and every single climax was more intense than the last. But no matter how hard I came, I couldn't quench the fire between my legs.

I didn't know if anything could.

SarahHawke
SarahHawke
696 Followers
12