The Rant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at their place an hour after my call. Tammy met me at the door.

"I glad your being mature about this Ben."

"So whoring is about maturity now, save your bullshit for someone who cares. I have nine boxes to give you and I don't need to hear any shit from you while we move them. Anything you have to say you can say to my lawyer."

Of course Kurt had to help but that was all part of my plan. I took the first box into their place, the one with the sword inside. I placed it on the coffee table and went to get another. When I return after the second box instead of leaving, I retrieved the sword. Just as Curt cleared the front door I hit him. My aim for once was spot on. Right in the throat, he folded like a deck of cards. Now something about these replica swords you should know, they are not sharp and they are brittle non tempered metal. I had to surprises when I hit Kurt. One the sword did not break; I was expecting it to break. The second was that although I did not expect blood, I did not expect ink. That's right black ink started to pour out of the small cut the sword managed to create. Mostly it was a crushing blow; I expected to break Kurt's neck, in that I succeeded quite nicely. Seems Kurt Simmons was a paper tiger after all. That's when I heard Tammy's scream.

Looking at her I could see the nicest shade of white. Then she saw the ink and I believe in that moment she finally realized what Kurt was. And then reality set in and Kurt like a dream faded away.

I smiled, "Enjoy the rest of your life honey, my work here is done." I walked past my sobbing wife and got into my car and drove away.

Euphoria is the feeling you get at the end of a hard task. I felt lighter than air on the drive to the airport. Tammy got from me exactly what she deserved. As I said earlier maybe you don't approve of violence but then again maybe you don't know what it is to be human. And I am not a sexist in this. If this happened to a woman I would hope she has the fortitude to cut the balls off her husband. Ok so I don't believe in violence against women sue me.

Wonder how my life turned out? Did I move and immediately find a new love interest, no. Did I get divorced? Yes it took Tammy's P.I. a year to hunt me down and have me served. But here's the kicker, assets are only those on the day of filing and as all our assets were liquid at the time, Tammy got half of very little. I did not attend any to the court proceedings and I never did see Tammy again. I did send a picture post card of me on a beach getting a blowjob from a very pretty girl. I paid a hundred for that picture. Revenge is sweet.

Why if I had to be written into a story, why couldn't it have been by a good author? If HDK had written this, well it would be another story entirely. The words would flow off the page. Tammy would not have been so insensitive. I would be better off in the end. Or may DSQ or SS06 I never owned a Mustang. Even MM or JPB would have at least written a better story. No I had to be stuck with this dickhead writer.

As for any of you would be authors out there. Thinking of using me in one of your stories, think again. I have a pen and a sword, if I don't get you with one I will get you with the other. Warning sent enough said.

ToS2/1Tm

12