The Rape? Ch. 02

Story Info
Who is the victim?
1.4k words
4.4
50.9k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Driver
Driver
67 Followers

For those who haven't read part 1 of this story I suggest you read it before continuing with part 2. For those who have we are continuing from where Chad has encountered the naked lady of the house during an attempted burglary who is convinced that he is there to rape her...

Her hand was already reaching for the buckle of his pants, her head dropping in resignation, as if accepting the fate that awaited her. It's OK she said; you have made your intentions clear to me, I know I have no choice but to submit to your evil demands... I'll do what you want.

Chad attempted to step back however the woman already had a firm grip on his belt and pants. Before he could say anything she had already undone his pants and pushed them down around his ankles. His rigid cock, freed from its confinement, sprung upwards pointing directly at her. Her eyes widened as she stared at it. Chad didn't have the biggest cock in the world however it was impressive none the less. It was almost 8" long and very, very thick with a large bulbous head. Oh it is gross, she murmured... so big, fat and nasty and you want me to put it in my mouth and suck it...how disgusting. Her delicate hand grabbed the large cock at the base and she tentatively licked the head. Chad moaned in pleasure, as her hand had grasped his cock and her soft wet tongue had made its initial contact.

If I do what you want you won't hurt me will you? She asked pausing in her actions. Chad could only nod in agreement even though he had demanded nothing from her. Satisfied that she was safe she again focused her attention on his big cock and showing a degree of expertise took half of his rod straight into her mouth and then drew her mouth back along its length. The sight of her full red lips wrapped around his member causing Chad to twitch and become even harder. She expertly sucked his cock back into her mouth taking the full length down her throat. Chad moaned and reached out grabbing her by the hair pulled her onto his cock and started to fuck her mouth. It did not take long for Chad to feel the tingling sensation as he felt a powerful cum building in his balls. The woman sensed it as well and just as he built to his climax she cupped his balls in one hand and letting his cock slip out of her mouth she grasped it with the other and stoked his cock, still slippery from her saliva, directing towards her breasts. He grunted as his cum burst from his cock, spraying all over her magnificent tits.

His knees buckled and he sank to the floor in a sitting position as his orgasm subsided. She turned and straddled his body so that she was facing away from him and proceeded to remove his shoes and then pull his jeans off. He was faced with the sight of her magnificent ass and in this vulnerable position, a clear view of her bare cunt which caused his softening cock to twitch back to life. She turned back to him and reached down to pull his shirt over his head, then stood up and walked over to the bed and lay herself down. She spread her long legs wide apart exposing herself to him. Do what you will with me you bastard, I know you won't leave until you have fucked me with that big horrible cock of yours.

By now Chad had stopped wondering about the situation and the shock had passed. He stood and looked and her magnificent body that lay there waiting for his assault. Nothing mattered now except his lust. He hadn't come here to rape her but now he just had to have her, besides if she hadn't started this he wouldn't have done it, he wasn't a bad person. His cock was now back to full hardness and had never felt bigger, it throbbed angrily as he strode to the bed. Without a word he mounted her and thrust deeply into her cunt which was silky smooth and very wet.

Oh you bastard, she grunted, I knew you would fuck me with that big cock of yours, do your worst I will not let you pleasure me. Her words spurred him in to action and he fucked her vigorously, pounding into her pussy with powerful strokes. Having just come it was going to take him a while to achieve it a second time and being young and fit he was going to fuck her all day if he had to. On he went slowing momentarily each time her pussy contracted around his cock in powerful spasms as she came repeatedly. Oh my god she screamed as another powerful orgasm wracked he body. Never had her pussy been invaded by such a powerful fat cock before. Oh you bastard she screamed, you beast, fucking me with your huge cock like this, oh my godddddd ... She wailed as another orgasm hit her.

Finally he felt it building and he quickened his stroke. She felt the change and moaned you are going to fill me with your cum ...pump me full of your evil juice, aren't you. Her words sent him over the top and he pumped jet after jet into her cunt which was contracting again around his cock, milking his juice from it. Exhausted, he collapsed gasping for breath he rolled onto his back. They both lay their too spent to move.

Eventually both recovered, she slightly before him and she rolled over taking his soft cock in her hand stroked it slowly. I know you haven't finished with me yet... I know you are going to make me suck you hard again so that you can fuck my ass. Damn right growled Chad, suck my cock bitch, he said as he slapped her ass and pushed her down the bed. She took his cock into her mouth and worked it with her tongue, bringing it back to life. Again she had her back to him exposing he ass and cunt to his gaze. As his cock hardened he thrust a finger into her wet cunt that was still dripping with his cum. He inserted a second and fucked her with his fingers. He felt her respond so he inserted his thumb into her asshole and felt her twitch.

He stooped and scooped her wetness onto his fingers lubricated her hole for his cock which was now fully hard again. He rose and knelt behind her savoring her body, placed his cock against her now relaxed asshole slowly pushed it in. He waited until he felt her relax and then began to pump into her. It was sensational, she was so tight. This time he did not think he would last so long as he increased his speed. Oh my god, she moaned again, your big nasty cock is deep in my ass you bastard. Oh... you are fucking my ass with that big fat cock of yours just like I knew you would... oh you bastard she screamed a final time as they both exploded in orgasms.

A short time later the situation suddenly hit Chad. His passion spent, reality and panic set in. He rapidly dressed as she stared at him. I'm sorry, he mumbled as he ran out of the room and out of the house.

Later...Dan Hooper was furious when Chad explained that he did not get the documents. He did not go into detail about what had happened, he just told him that someone had been home and he had to get out. Chad's jaw dropped when Dan told him he would have to go back again and get the documents, No way... he said, I almost got busted this time. Well give me my money back said Dan. Chad's head dropped, there was no way he could pay Dan back...he had already spent half the money.

Chad's head dropped in defeat; he would have to go back. He demanded that Dan provide better information on the occupant's movements to ensure that no one would be there. Dan said he would check it out and get back to Chad in a week...

To be continued...

Driver
Driver
67 Followers