The Rape? Ch. 03

Story Info
Chad is ambushed.
2.5k words
4.39
33.6k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Driver
Driver
67 Followers

If you have just discovered this story I suggest you read part 1 & 2 before continuing.

After the failed burglary and the incident with the woman, Chad was still to complete his task.

A week later Dan Hooper contacted Chad to arrange another meeting to discuss the situation. Chad was not happy and he let Dan know that he really did not want to do this after finding a person in the house the last time. He still had not told Dan of the events that occurred following his unexpected encounter with the woman in the house. Dan told Chad that it would be OK this time as he had reliable information that the house would be definitely unoccupied tomorrow.

Chad was very nervous as he approached the house. His heart was racing as he tried to remain composed and look normal. He did not want to draw attention to himself. Once again he scanned the house for signs of activity as he entered the yard and seeing none proceeded to the rear of the house. Again he found the key under the pot and cautiously entered the house. To put it mildly, he was shitting bricks! His ears were straining for any sound in the house as he crept towards the bedroom at the top of the stairs. Suddenly his weight on the stairs caused a loud creak and he froze, his heart was in his mouth.

Calm down he said to himself, there is no one else here. Yeah right, it was supposed to be that way last time, he muttered to himself. Just as he composed himself enough to continue he was suddenly confronted by a shout, DON'T MOVE ASSHOLE! He spun around to the voice which came from the bottom of the stairs and stared at the same woman he encountered last time. Only this time she was dressed and holding a gun which was pointed at him. She was also not alone, there was another woman standing beside her who looked almost identical, obviously her sister.

Chad was shattered, he was absolutely terrified. How could this have happened! There was not supposed to be anyone here and once again he was trapped. The only way out was past the woman with the gun. It's all a mistake, he stammered, please let me go, I won't hurt you. Do you expect me to believe that after the last? The woman snarled at him, after you mercilessly raped me?...A helpless woman in my own house. But...but...I didn't...I mean...I never meant to... you said...you made... you did...I...I...I mean it jjjust sort of happened, he stammered lamely. Still confused in his own mind about how it had actually all happened the last time.

Whatever! Can you believe that Kelly, he is trying to blame me, like he has broken into my house but it is my fault, said the woman and then pointed the gun up the stairs and said, put your hands on your head and go to the top of the stairs and wait. At the top of the stairs he waited as he heard the women coming up the stairs. He heard the woman say to her sister, this is the asshole that raped me Kelly, the one I told you about. I knew he would come back, I just knew it. Do you want me to call the cops Mandy? Asked the sister. So now he knew her name, it was Mandy. Not yet Kell, I have plans to make him pay for what he did to me. He felt the gun pushed into his back and his hands were pulled behind him and lashed with something. He was pushed towards the bedroom and told to kneel.

What are you going to do to him Mandy? Asked Kelly. I'm not sure just yet Mandy replied, but just to make sure he doesn't run for it take his shoes and his pants off and hide them. Then he will look strange if he tries running down the street naked, the cops would like that, a rapist and a flasher. He was made to lie on his back as Kelly removed his shoes and pants. Oh my god! exclaimed Kelly as she saw his fat cock. Her hands had brushed against it when she removed his pants and it had twitched to life a little at the contact.

Oh you poor thing Mandy. Do you mean he raped you with this big nasty cock? Yes, and he made me suck it and sprayed his cum all over me and then he fucked me over and over. Oh you poor thing, did he hurt you? Yes he pulled my hair and made me take his whole cock all the way down my throat and he stuck it up my ass.

You beast, snarled Kelly doing such horrible things to my sister with this evil, nasty thing, as she grabbed his cock rather firmly and said maybe I should cut it off. Chad cringed and begged please don't hurt me, please I can explain. I am not interested in your excuses; it's too late for that, said Mandy. I have an idea she continued, get on the bed and lie on your back. Tie his feet to the corner of the bed Kelly and then we will do his hands. Soon Chad was completely naked and tied spread eagled across the bed. I am going to make you pay for what you did to me asshole, said Mandy. Kelly, come with me and I'll tell you my plan.

He was left alone for what seemed an eternity as he pondered what they might do to him. The two women finally re-entered the room one carrying a large bag and the other a video camera on a tripod which was setup facing the bed. Mandy walked over to Chad and said. You raped me and now we are going to get our revenge. A lot of things are going to be done to you today and I won't guarantee that it won't hurt you. You can make it easy on yourself by cooperating and doing exactly what we tell you. Any resistance on your part will surely cause you pain and any attempt to hurt either one of us or to escape will bring massive pain and serious injury. With that she pulled a large knife from the bag and gently ran it across his stomach down to his soft but still fat cock. Do I make myself clear? He could only nod, his mouth dry with fear.

The knife was place on the dresser and the two women smiled at each other. Are you ready Kell, grinned Mandy? Kelly just nodded, turned on the video camera and walked over to Mandy. The women embraced each other and commenced a very long, slow sensuous kiss. Chad was shocked; it was a very un-sister like action and not something he had anticipated. As they continued the kiss they commenced removing each others clothing until eventually both were naked. Kelly was equally as beautiful as Mandy.

Having removed all their clothes they started to caress each others bodies and then fell to the bed. Soon they were writhing in a 69er giving each other amazing pleasure. This was all happening inches from Chad and his cock was now absolutely rock hard from the visual spectacle beside him. Soon there were moans as the women both reached orgasm.

Mandy sat up and looked and Chad and his massive erection. She crawled across to him and said, Enjoyed that did you asshole, well here's the deal. We are going to rape you and use you any way we want, however if you cum expect pain, a lot of pain, she continued glancing at the knife. Afterwards we will edit the video to demonstrate just what you did to me so that we can get your ass canned. None of this seemed fair to Chad but he was in no position to argue or bargain. His goose was cooked.

Mandy crawled on top of Chad and straddled his face. Eat me and make me cum, she demanded! Chad could smell her arousal and her juices were still flowing from her encounter with Kelly. His cock became even harder as his tongue slid into her steaming cunt. As Mandy writhed in response to his snaking tongue, Chad suddenly felt the smooth hands of Kelly caressing his cock, oh it is so big and fat and nasty she moaned. Kelly then crawled up behind Mandy and lowered her dripping cunt onto the pulsating rod and began to slowly fuck Chad. Her cunt muscles contracting and caressing it, doing everything in her power to make him cum. Chad grimaced and tried desperately to control the sensation as she increased her pace as she sought her pleasure.

Soon he was in agony, his ball begging to release the massive load of cum that had built up. Mindful of the threat of pain he somehow managed to contain himself and soon Kelly was screeching with pleasure as she was wracked by a massive orgasm. Mandy followed soon after. Suddenly the two girls were off him and he had a moment of respite, however it was short lived. Kelly was now straddling him facing away demanding that he tongue her puckered asshole as she leant forward and commenced working his cock into her mouth. Her expert mouth soon had Chad at bursting point and he was in agony trying not to come. It was of no use he could not hold it back any longer and Kelly sensing he was about to come removed his cock from her mouth and started jacking him off. He groaned in relief as jets of cum flew from his cock onto her face and all over her tits. Kelly licked his cum from her face and Mandy commenced licking it off her sister's tits. When they were done they both looked at Chad and said, we told you not to come or there would be pain.

His feet were untied and he was flipped over which caused his arms to become crossed and painful as the rope tightened. His legs were retied and he suddenly felt the sting of a riding crop across his ass. Again and again Mandy flicked the crop until his ass was glowing red. Then there was some relief as Kelly applied some soothing cream which she also worked into his tight butt hole. Meantime Mandy had pulled a strap on dildo from her bag and attached to herself. She climbed on the bed and placed the head of the large phallus against his asshole. Fuck my ass will you, let's see how you like it, She smirked.

She eased it into him and soon she was fucking his virgin ass rhythmically. After the initial pain Chad found it pleasurable and despite himself he was soon moaning with pleasure. Kelly was so hot from watching this she climbed onto the bed and slid herself down in front of him straddling his arms. Eat me, she demanded. The pressure of the strap-on pushing against her clit soon had Mandy coming again as she ground it into his ass and Kelly followed soon after.

Chad lay there as the girls recovered, his cock now fully hard again from the ass fucking he had received. A while later Mandy approached him and said we are going to untie you now but we haven't finished. If you try to leave or hurt us we will shoot you, understand? Chad nodded and they untied him. Mandy looked at him and said I want you to fuck me like you did the last time and make me cum and cum. You are not allowed to cum. Afterwards Kelly wants you to put that big nasty cock in her ass and fuck her and then I want the same. If you don't last you will be getting some real pain.

Mandy knelt on the bed and indicated she wanted him doggy style. Kelly slid under Mandy for some oral attention from her sister's sweet lips, holding the gun and pointing it at Chad. Chad mounted Mandy and slid his cock into her hot pussy and started to pound into her. Soon he felt those familiar contractions around his cock and he knew she was coming. Soon she was wailing as she came again and again from the fucking from his powerful cock. Finally she said enough. By this stage Kelly was in frenzy and had already lubed her own ass in anticipation of the fat cock. Chad eased into her tight brown hole giving her time to accommodate him and then started to fuck her. He reached around and started to flick her clit with his finger and soon had her howling with pleasure. Fortunately she had had enough just as he was reaching his climax and the respite allowed him time to back it off. Mandy had recovered and was now ready for her turn.

Chad hoped she wouldn't last too long as he was close to exhaustion. He demanded a long slow fucking and moaned into two orgasms as Chad also worked her clit. As she caught her breath she said cum in me, I want you to fill my ass with you hot cum NOW. Chad needed need telling again and started to pump like a madman. He was using the last of his energy and then screamed as the pent up cum spewed from his cock filling Mandy dark canal. She came with him for a final time and then collapsed on the bed also exhausted.

Chad fell into a deep sleep too tired to worry about his situation. When he came to both women were showered and in lingerie looking absolutely beautiful. Mandy threw his clothes at him and said you can go now. He looked at them with a puzzled expression, but wasn't going to hang around to ask questions. He quickly dressed and made ready to leave. As he walked to the bedroom door Mandy called out to him...Oh Chad, haven't you forgotten something? He stopped in his tracks; she had called him by name. What the hell was going on, how could she know his name? She smiled and pointed to the drawer in the dresser. You came here for something remember. He looked at her stunned, the documents. How the hell...what was going on. Dan Hooper suddenly walked into the room and said Hi son, that was a hell of a performance. I'd like you to meet my wife Mandy and her sister Kelly but then you already know them don't you.

Chad was in shock, the whole thing was a sham and he had been set up. Hell, what a setup. Dan went to the dresser and retrieved the envelope and threw it to him. It is the balance of your money, you certainly earned it.

Not quite said Kelly, I wouldn't mind one more time, she giggled as she removed he skimpy lingerie. Chad hardened immediately at the sight of the beautiful woman and said, Damn why the hell not. Mandy smiled at her husband and said come on lover I'm sure you need to get your rocks off after watching that on the monitor.

The night was a long one.

Driver
Driver
67 Followers