The Rape Of Rebecca Beardsley

Story Info
A co-worker rapes Rebecca Beardsley.
5k words
4.09
129.3k
103

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
250 Followers

Rebecca Beardsley after speaking with her grandmother on the phone prepared to give her a visit. She put on her everyday undergarments, jeans, a pull-over sweater, and Nikes. A note for her boyfriend was left on the kitchen table giving the time she left, and when she planned to return. As she stepped on to the back porch, she felt a chill in the air, and returned to the utility room to pick up and don a red hoodie.

Driving out of the garage, she smiled to herself remembering Ray's loving making of the night before. He came home late with a bucket of chicken and fixings from Kentucky Fried Chicken and a bottle of Merlot. They ate leisurely exchanging information about their work days and important news they'd heard on Public Radio. She mentioned office cocksman had approached and propositioned her for the millionth time. "As usual I refused. You'd think by now he would understand that no means no."

"Some guys never accept what they don't want to hear."

They consumed the wine in the living room. Each of them drank more than normal. Drinking, playing around, telling corny jokes they enjoyed being together. Ray in a humorous way poured the last of his wine on Becca's blouse. He took her hands when she tried to hit him and buried his head in her wet blouse. They kissed and removed each others clothes.

"I love you," Ray saidas he nuzzled her ear and neck.

"I love you too." She wiggled and giggled as he nuzzled her and at the same time she stroked his cock.

He slid from her neck to her large breasts. "I love these too."

She smiled to herself when he took a nipple into her mouth and worked magic with his tongue. Her nipples hardened and thrills spread through her body concentrating in her core. She rubbed her hands over him enjoying the feel of his muscular hair-covered back. His tongue swirling around her nipple and his free hand thumbing the other intensified the thrills, and she felt her labia lips separating and lubricating.

"Lower." She pulled his head from her breasts and pushed him to her fore regions. His tongue left a wet trail from her breast to her lush red bush. She moaned as he wet her hair and rubbed back and forth across her swollen lips. She ran her hands through his dark brown hair, and arched her back as his tongue plowed a furrow up and down her slit. He dipped his tongue into her before he rose slightly to attach himself to her clit. She moaned as his vibrating tongue stimulated her most sensitive sex organ and the wonderful feeling preceding an orgasm washed over her. Pulling his hair, she spread her legs, waiting in anticipation for his movements to take her over the edge to the heavenly delights of sexual pleasure.

It only took a few seconds before she reached her peak, groaned, and exploded in the fury of a climax. She threw her head back, her breathing increased, perspiration sprouted on her skin, and she saw lightening flashes between the stars of her mind's eye.

Her body was still quivering when she felt him rise over her and slowly slide his cock into her moist and willing pit.

"This isn't going to last long."

Her need for him to stimulate the walls of her tunnel and bring her to another climax was irresistible. His cock hardened and expanded just before he came with spurt after spurt of cum that filled her and over flowed onto the couch. Her pleasure was so great she wasn't concerned about the mess she would have to clean up, because she was flying in the ecstasy that only Ray had ever been able to give her.

* * *

Rebecca's' reverie ended quickly when flashes of red lights appeared in front of her. She jammed on the breaks with both feet. Fortunately, she stopped just short of the rear bumper of a large semi-trailer truck. To her immediate right was a sign in big red letters reading DANGER AHEAD. She breathed a sigh of relief at her good fortune. When the traffic moved again she vowed to be more alert and not allow herself to dwell in her sexual satisfaction. Rebecca knew she liked sex more than most of her friends. Discussions revealed that she and Ray had sex much more frequently than any of them.

It took longer to reach her grandmother's house than she expected but considering the traffic her driving time wasn't too bad. She parked in the drive way and walked quickly to the front door. She rang the door bell three times. Strange, grandma knew I was coming. I wonder why she's not answering. She removed keys from her purse, unlocked the door and stepped inside calling, "Grandma."

She saw her grandmother gagged and tied up sitting on the couch, without warning an arm reached around her waist and a wet cloth was pulled hard into her face. Who ever held her was strong. The last thing she remembered was the odor of chloroform on the fabric covering her face.

A fog of mist covered her eyes as she struggled to wake up. Slowly, the haze dissipated and she could see clearly. Sitting in a chair with his arms leaning on the foot board of the bed was a man wearing an army brown ski mask. Looking at him, she discovered her nudity and being tied spread eagle on her grandmother's bed." Who are you and what are you doing here?"

He didn't speak but rose above the bottom of the bed. The first thing she saw was his hand holding a huge erection Fear gripped her. Was he going to rape her? She knew the statistics, one woman in four would be raped during their life time, but she never thought it would be her. "Why are you here? You won't get away with this. You'll be caught and go to prison. Please don't do this."

His eyes surveyed her body as he stroked himself. He walked to the head of the bed and leaned his face toward hers.

She turned her head away. There was no way she'd allow him to kiss her.

He kissed her ear.

She strained to get away but the soft ropes held firm. He kissed her neck and sucked until it turned red. He rubbed his hand over her face.

She tried to bite him, but he didn't stop, rather he moved his hand to her head and combed her long red hair.

She shivered as he continued to rub her scalp and run his fingers through her hair. "Say something you son-of-a-bitch."

He uttered a low laugh, before tickling the arm pit closest to him.

It didn't affect her because it was only a strange man's fingers touching her body. There was no feeling other than fear and abhorrence. She remained motionless and emotionless as his hand moved the length of her arm and tried to tickle her palm. Remaining rigid she didn't respond to his attempts to arouse her.

The edge of the bed sank as he sat. She heard him sigh. His hand went to her throat and softly rubbed it from side to side.

She continued to look away. She jumped when he touched a nipple.

He laughed and touched her again.

She steeled herself not to react.

Gently, he massaged her breasts with both hands: he squeezed, moved his hands and squeezed again, his fingers encircled her areola, and his thumbs strummed her nipples until they were hard.

She gritted her teeth vowing not to feel anything.

He moved on the mattress. His hands were on both sides of her body. He blew on her nipples.

The warm air surprised her and she jerked away.

He sighed.

His tongue circled one areola.

She anticipated his tongue licking her teat, yet she jerked as he did.

His mouth surrounded her nipple licking, nibbling, sucking.

She closed her eyes, strained against the ropes, tried not to feel anything where the night before she was thrilled by the same act. It seemed a long time ago.

He left one nipple only to take the other in his mouth.

She held her body stiff, unyielding, and unresponsive.

He stopped. His body weight shifted on the bed.

She waited for what she thought would come next, but she was wrong.

He blew on her pussy.

She twisted her hips from side to side.

His open mouth covered her sex. He licked her bush until it was wet.

She shivered and tried to withdraw from his mouth, but being tied to the bed she couldn't escape.

He left her.

She heard him moving to the foot of the bed. She tried to pull her legs together but the ropes held firm.

The bed sank under his weight. He crept between her legs and blew on her pussy.

She pulled her vulva lips as tight as she could, but the tongue licking her slit caused her to moan even though she tried not to.

His tongue didn't stop.

She felt her lips separating under his onslaught. Her instincts took over. She had no control how her body reacted. Her will was strong and she thought about the cool cloudy day beyond the wall of the bedroom.

He shifted his weight. His fingers applied some type of jell to her pubic hair. Up and down her slit, he moved his finger and slowly, gently slipped into her pussy. He probed within her from side to side and in circles.

She resisted her instinct to feel the sensations of his probing, but she moaned when his tongue returned to her slit and moved upward to her most sensitive organ. She went rigid.

His mouth encircled her clit. He licked. He ran his tongue in all directions. He sucked.

She struggled mentally to resist his finger caressing her G-spot and his tongue torturing her clit.

He didn't stop. He persisted. He varied his pace and pressure but his finger and tongue never rested.

She went numb. She didn't feel anything. She envisioned another time and place. She had a boy friend she loved.

His weight shifted again.

She felt his knees against her thighs. A warm, hard object lie along her slit—his cock. A pillow slipped under her ass raising her entrance to his assault. She willed her lips to close, but the head of his cock slipped between them.

He fell forward on to his forearms at her sides. He whispered in a harsh voice, "Let's see if this will do the trick."

She went unyielding expecting the worse--his cock invading her sacred space. It happened. It was large. It was an awful object filling her. Waiting for the most horrible moment of her life, she went limp losing all feeling in her body. To her surprise, he didn't ram in and out of her like an animal. Rather he stroked her leisurely, almost lovingly. He had great stamina even at a slow pace he lasted a long time, but finally she felt him push with more power and he came with a rush and a groan. "Damn, you've got one great pussy."

He went limp and slipped from her. He was gone.

She lay exposed to the cool air and feeling his juices leaking from her. He returned and laid a blanket over her.

* * *

Her fear didn't subside but she warmed up. What's going to happen next? Was he going to let her suffer in her juices? Was he coming back to rape her again? Was he going to let her lay there until someone, probably her boyfriend came to check on her? Oh my god is he going to rape my grandmother? Has he already raped her? Was he going to rape both of them? She thought about that for a while but knew statistically rapists seldom killed their victims. God damn it what's going to happen me and to my grandmother? She heard footsteps. The door opened. She turned her head and saw him enter the room.

He carried something in his hand. At the bedside he removed the blanked and bent to kiss each of her nipples.

She shuddered.

He smelled of soap and shampoo. Lifting her head, he placed a black cloth around her eyes. He removed the rope from around her right wrist.

She tried to keep it away from him, but he grabbed it, turned it around, and retied her hand to the opposite corner of the bed. Methodically, he tied and untied each of her limbs until she was lying face down. He didn't hurt her and he didn't hurry. She heard him unscrewing a lid, and felt him climb onto the bed between her wide-spread legs. Something warm fell on her back and he massaged something into her neck, shoulders, and back. Whatever it was he put on her was warming and caused her skin to tingle. She resisted the urge to sigh.

Moving further down the bed he poured the ointment on her ass and gently rubbed it into her skin and rubbed his finger down the crack of her ass as he finished.

She flinched.

Moving again he oiled and massaged her thighs, especially her inner thighs but he didn't touch her pussy. Finally, he rubbed the salve into her calves and feet and got off the bed.He came along side the bed and kissed her feet, her calves, her thighs, her back, and her neck.

She remained rigid now wanting to feel or respond to anything he did to her. She wasn't going to give a rapist the satisfaction of knowing how hard she avoided showing any response to his caresses. Her instincts wanted her to react but with a steel-like determination she resisted him.

His breathing was normal. He didn't sound excited.

The next sound she heard was him taking something from the table.

The bed sagged as he edged between her legs. He poured more fluid of some kind on her ass. While rubbing it in, he spread her cheeks, and rubbed the now burning substance around her asshole.

She tightened her sphincter. Her ass became warmer and warmer until it almost but didn't quite hurt.

One of his fingers invaded her hole. She jumped. She wanted to scream no, no, not my ass. She gritted her teeth trying to hold on to her will to oppose his attempts to show her feelings. He persisted by pouring more of the ointment on to her ass and probing with a finger inside her ass.

She couldn't hold still. She wiggled from side to side.

He continued to push into her and it was hot.

He held her still with one hand in the middle of her back while he pushed one knuckle, then two, and finally three knuckle into her.

She'd never felt so violated. His finger in her ass was worse than his cock in her pussy.

He kissed the cheeks of her ass as he rimmed her asshole with his finger. It was hot but not too hot and it hurt but not too much.

Damn what is he going to do? Is he going to fuck me in the ass? Oh my god, I couldn't take his huge cock in my ass. He won't do that? Would he? She tried to relax and not feel what he was doing to her—the bastard.

His finger slipped from her ass but something slightly larger and slightly longer replaced it. She howled, "No, no, no." It hurt. It felt like fire. She laid helpless her ass spread wide by some object and her hair covered pussy exposed.

He disappeared. In a moment, he blindfolded her and something soft and cool was pushed under her stomach and then another item was placed under the first. Her ass and pussy had been elevated. Once again, the bed sunk as he crawled between her legs. His tongue ran from her knee to her pussy: first on one leg and then the other. He bit her lightly on both cheeks of her ass causing her to jerk.

Damn, why he is torturing me this way she thought. She felt his finger rubbing up and down her slit. She tried to go numb, but could feel her own juices betray the effect he was having on her. Her own moisture made it easier for him to widen her slit and allow his finger to press deeper with each upward push. She cursed her physiology. She couldn't control her body's instincts, but she fought her primordial urges. She didn't want him to know his activity affected her in any meaningful way. She grunted when he pushed one finger deep into her, and again when a second joined the first. She was relieved he's stopped with two, but a third finger widened her even more and she grunted again louder.

He stopped and then he slowly fucked her with his fingers. Slowly, gently, he withdrew his finger and reinserted them. He didn't stop. Over and over again he pushed into her, and he twisted his fingers as he entered and withdrew.

She was in agony. She resisted him. She fought him. She wouldn't give in voluntarily. She was fighting as hard as she could.

His fingers slipped from her.

She'd won, but before she could celebrate a finger slid up her slit to her clit. She groaned. His finger was warm, gentle, soft, smooth, rousing.

He massaged her clit in all directions.

It was wonderful, but she resisted. She didn't want to come. She didn't want him to overcome her determination to remain as placid as she could.

He went on for a long time.

She endured, but felt his hands pushing under the items stuffed under her hips.

He lifted her.

She waited. What was going to happen next? Could he do something else she didn't expect. He blew on her pussy. It was warm. It was cool. It was wonderful, but she gathered her inner strength and refused to surrender to his attempt to have her react to his expert techniques.

His tongue racked softly across her clit.

She groaned but held on as best she could.

His tongue like a snake curled and coiled around her most sensitive sex organ.

It was wonderful. She wanted to surrender, to give up, to allow herself to enjoy what nature had allowed her to evolve into—a sexually responsive being. Her will was being pushed to the limit, but she remained strong. She only gave herself permission to groan once, and then she became the most durable woman she could possibly be. After what seemed an eternity he stopped and lowered her to the bed. She was tired. Her strength was waning. She wasn't sure she could resist anything else and she knew there was something else. She expected his cock either in her pussy or her ass.

Her expectations came true. She felt his long, warm, hard cock against her inner thighs.

He nudged the head of his dick to the entrance of her unprotected pussy, but he stopped and got off the bed.

What happened? Did he change his mind? Is he going to stop and let me go? She heard him walk to the side of the bed and loosen the rope around her right wrist. He did the same to the other wrist, he retied her wrists to opposite corners of the bed.

She could move her arms but not much. Nevertheless, it felt as though she had some freedom.

He moved to the bottom of the bed, pulled her toward the foot of the bed, tied, and retied her feet closer to the foot board. The items under her stomach were also moved so her bottom remained elevated.

She had limited ability to move her hands or feet.

The bed springs lowered again as he crept between her legs. He inched himself back to her swollen opening. The bulbous head of his cock slid between her outer lips.

She went as stiff as she could but there was no way she could prevent his cock from entering her most precious and sacred haven.

He pushed inch by inch into her. Her ass and asshole still burned from the liquid and the object he'd applied.

She was double penetrated. His cock felt larger from something attached to him and the vibrations of some device titillated her clit and her perineum.

He stopped deep in her and the pulsating apparatus increased in intensity. She groaned over and over again. It didn't stop and her groaning turned to a howling as her ability to resist was overcome and she climaxed with an even louder scream.

Her surrender was complete. Her instincts had betrayed her. He had attained his need to ravage her until she climaxed.

With his feet propped on the foot board he plunged into her with the fury of a hurricane. He didn't stop. He didn't stop. His cock pounded every nerve of her pussy.

She experienced orgasm after orgasm. The cock ring and his first ejaculation enabled him to continue until she was screaming in shame and crying in joy at the same time.

With one last hard plunge he filled a condom to over flowing and cried out in his pleasure.

Finally, he slipped from her and removed the butt plug. He got off the bed, covered her with the blanket, kissed her on her neck and left the room. She slept.

* * *

Rebecca warmed by the blanket woke without her blindfold but with a feeling of shame. She hated him. She hated her betraying body. She hated herself for not being able to control her primitive feelings. Her pussy was sore from his pounding. Her breasts were pulsating sacks of flesh with slightly burning nipples. Her legs were in pain from having been spread wide for so long. Her entire body was stiff. Yet with all the soreness there was a feeling of freedom she'd never experienced before.

mitchawa
mitchawa
250 Followers
12