The Rape Of Rebecca Beardsley Ch. 02

Story Info
After multiple rapes as bait, Rebecca falls in love.
5.6k words
4.13
34.3k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
250 Followers

Rebecca woke. She was naked, tied spread-eagle to a bed, with a blindfold and gag.

She vaguely remembered having a drink with a handsome, fortyish-year-old man at The Fremont Hotel in the northern outskirts of Atlanta.

"I'm glad your awake Rebecca or whatever your name. It's no fun fucking a beautiful red head with a great set of tits while she sleeping. The first agenda item, however, is to shave your pubic hair. I like my pussy's bald. Wait a sec while I warm some water."

He left, and Becca hoped she had inserted the GPS chip into a pocket or someplace on his clothing. This guy Samuel Abbington was a suspected serial rapist. My being here is proof that he is the rapists.

He returned with an electric razor and removed most of her pubic hair. "It looks better already," he wet the area around her pussy, added shaving cream, and proceeded to trim her as smooth as a baby's spanked butt. As he shaved her, he asked, "Whose idea was it to use you as bait to catch a serial rapist? Don't answer that," he laughed. "I've done this too many times to get caught." He wiped the special soap off her cunt, rubbed his hands around to check for stubble, and slid a finger between her vulva lips

Becca gasped at the unexpected intrusion.

He laughed, "You're a lot wetter than I expected," slipping his finger deeper into her twat. He searched for her G-spot on the upper inside of her vagina.

She sighed as his finger found and massaged the special place.

He smiled and continued to gently rub. "Do you like that? He asked looking at her.

Becca didn't respond.

Sam added another finger to her pussy proceeding to finger fuck her.

Her vaginal muscles clamped around them involuntarily.

"You have a sensitive body. I like that. This fuck will be extra special. Not only are you built for pleasure, but your sensitivity will add to the thrill I get out of pleasing myself.."

He continued ramming in and out of her. Finally, he kissed her cheek, neck, and shoulders.

She turned her head away and tried to twist away, but the ropes held firm.

"If you don't like that let me try some other private places." He moved his head to her left breast taking the areola and nipple into his mouth while at the same time putting a finger on her clit.

Becca tried to resist, but her body instinctively reacted to his sucking and the massaging her sweet spot. She squirmed and thrashed trying to get away but failed. Her body responded to his machinations. Her breast tingled as did her inner core. She surrendered to the joy of her feelings.

Sam switched nipples sucking harder and adding pressure to her clit.

She couldn't help herself. She wanted, needed his manipulation, and lifted her hips and humped his finger.

He smiled, "Are you ready darling?"

Becca moaned, "Oooah,"

"Good, but I want you to have an orgasm before I ravage you." He assaulted both breasts with increased vigor and rubbed her body's most sensitive sex organ faster and faster.

Her breathing became more rapid, she perspired, and she writhed under his attack on her body that was now willing and wanting. She raised on her shoulders and groaned as loud as she could around the gag. Contractions from her sex organs increased in frequency and intensity; she was on the edge of an orgasm.

He slowed. "I don't want you to come yet."

She groaned thinking let me come, let me come, she didn't, but she was still on the edge of coming. She could feel him move back and wondered what would happen next.

He blew his breath on her pussy and took both nipples between a thumb and forefinger rolling them back and forth. She groaned.

He licked her vulva lips, in long wet ovals. "You smell and taste as good as you look."

She tensed as his tongue moved back and forth across her lips. Come on, she thought, I want to come. Make me come. She wanted that wonderful feeling of an orgasm when her body and mind became one in the intensity of the contractions emanating from her core, but it didn't happen.

He blew on her shaved cunt again.

His hot breath on her wet twat made her feel cold. Becca groaned.

He stopped blowing.

She waited, waited, and waited. Her body went ballistic when Sam's tongue swept up her slit to her clit. Her body moved in all directions at the same time, as wave after wave of pleasure swept over and through her body. She groaned and groaned and groaned.

He laughed. "You liked that, did you? Great, because I've got enough Viagara in me to keep going for a long time. This is going to be the longest fuck you've ever had."

She could tell what was going to happen next as the bed springs sank as he crawled onto the bed between her legs. His body covered hers but there was no penetration. She groaned wanting him to plunge into her and give her what she wanted. Instead, his mouth covered one areola and nipple licking, nipping, and sucking her teat. At the same time, his long, hard cock moved slowly up and down her slit. She was energized and wanted more, but he shifted to her other breast and continued to plow her slit and massage her clit as he went up and down. She was on fire for his cock, to be fucked, to have an orgasm. What was he waiting for she thought? Her groan was louder.

"Are you hungry for a cock? Is this really rape or am I fulfilling a fantasy?" He laughed.

She gasped around the gag when the tip oh his cock split her labia lips. She relaxed. He was going to ravage her. She was disappointed because he didn't sink deep into her instead he bobbed his crown in and out of her opening. It was incredible all of the nerves of her entrance were stimulated, and she climaxed. Her body writhed, wriggled, and wagged under him in incredible joy, and she moaned and groaned.

He didn't stop.

The sensations just within her cunt persisted were such a pleasure that she cried tears of joy. Water rolled down her cheeks like the torrents of a river.

He stopped." Are those tears of pain or pleasure?" He asked. "I bet its pleasure."

He reached up, removed her gag, and before she could speak his mouth covered hers, and his tongue invaded her mouth.

Rebecca was surprised because as his tongues mated with hers, she climaxed. His tongue acted like a cock sending her into a tizzy of thrills and chills. She cried harder as the joy was beyond anything she'd ever experienced.

She recoiled and thrust toward him. She was rewarded because her thrust was met by his

An enormous rigid cock cracked her chamber walls slamming into the bottom of her tube. She exploded into another body racking orgasm. As she writhed under him in joy, his cock remained against her cervix.

He slipped his hands under her shoulders, grabbed them with his hands, and pulled himself hard into her.

She howled climaxing.

He waited until she quieted down, and he pulled himself into her again.

She wailed climaxing. Rebecca was in a constate orgasmic state. She reached a peak of joy and receded, and when he pulled against her, she reached a peak of pleasure and receded. She lost contact with time, as all she saw was fireworks, and all she heard was the sound of her shrieking voice.

* * *

Rebecca woke to feel a sexual contentment and warmth. She was covered in a blanket, the ropes had been removed, the blindfold and gag were gone, and the room was empty. My God that was incredible. I'm glad he's been caught, but he is certainly the best lover I've ever had."

She was sore and leaking his fluids but struggled to the bathroom to shower. She donned a hotel robe and went to the phone and called Dack.

"Hello, this is Dack, what can I do for you?"

"Dack, this is Becca, did you catch him?"

"Becca, we've been wondering where you were?"

"What do you mean, you were watching me? We were trapping Samuel Abbington? You didn't catch him?"

"No, you must not have put the GPS chip into his clothing. I followed the two of you out of the hotel, but when I got outside, you were gone. None of the team members saw you leave. We searched all over for you, called you, and traced your phone. It was found in a trash can a block from the hotel. Are you alright?"

Becca had to think about the answer to the question. She'd been raped. It was the most incredible fuck of her life, and she was still in a mild stage of ecstasy. On the other hand, she was disappointed that the rapist hadn't been caught. None of the rape victims they'd interviewed reported what a fantastic lover this guy was. "I'm alright, but I've been violated, and the rapist hasn't been caught. I'm mad as hell." She looked at the table where the phone had been sitting, and she noted a desk pad, the Fremont Hotel.

"Dack, what kind of detective are you, I'm in room 669 of the Fremont Hotel. I never left. Get your ass and the rest of the team over here and check this place for evidence. Do it now!" She slammed the phone into its cradle. She looked around the room and found her clothes neatly folded or hung up. That Samuel Abbington is one interesting case, she thought. After dressing, she sat in a chair, closed her eyes and thought about the fucking she'd taken the night before. It was unbelievable.

* * *

No evidence about the rapist was found at the scene. While there, they discussed how Samual Abbington could have escaped, and how such a possibility would not occur in the future. Also, Becca's blood was tested, and there was evidence of an unknown drug being present.

Becca had been sexually assaulted by a co-worker five years before, and after therapy, she applied for a grant to catch rapists. Not only did she get the grant, but scores of women who had been ravaged contributed to her efforts to prevent such acts and to capture the assailants.

Rebecca was funded to form a group known as the Rape Prevention and Capture unit (RPAC). A team of six detectives and technology experts was hired to seek out those individuals who commit serial assaults. They were to create situations in which such persons could be caught in the act of rape to have evidence of their crime or crimes. Rebecca volunteered to be the bait, because of her good looks, red hair and statuesque build, and because she had a rape fantasy. She wanted to be raped for the thrill and excitement and because if she were forced to have sex, there would be evidence to arrest and jail the perpetrator. The method of operation was to gather evidence about a serial rapist, and to set a trap and catch the assailant in the act and to provide proof of the crime in a court of law. This was not RPACs first case, but the first one in which the criminal had not been captured and arrested.

They were called to investigate what was known in the Disneyland area as the Florida Rapist by the Orlando County Crime Division. Captain David Jones outlined the individual's modus operandi: Identification: 25-40 years old, 5'6" to 5'9", 130 -160 pounds, white, average cock 6-7", dark brown hair, clean cut, good manners, scar on the right front of the chest. Targets: young single tourists or student aged females. Hunting grounds: minor tourist attractions, small neighborhood bars, bus stops, taxi stands. Tools: smooth talk, Uber taxis service, alcohol, GHB a date rape drug. Location most violations have occurred in or near the search areas in cars, trucks, or outside in sports arenas. Time: evening, night. He also gave them access to the files of all cases in which this person was thought to be responsible.

* * *

Henry James took quiet pride in his ability to seduce young to middle-aged females. He was five feet nine inches tall, weighed one hundred sixty pounds, handsome with dark brown hair, charming, well mannered, and an accomplished lover. In those instances where his looks and abilities were unable to win a target to his bed, Henry raped those who he intensely wanted to fuck using alcohol, tranquilizers, or GHB. Henry also liked the media coverage his few discovered assault garnered. Being the Florida Rapist was a title he felt he deserved. No other individual whose exploits were known had established such a reputation.

One evening, in a young person's, hang out, The Scene, he noticed a voluptuous redhead in a group of seven. There were three females and four males. The blond and brunette were acceptable prey, but not in the same league as the beauty with scarlet hair. The average age of the group was older than the regular collection of individuals at The Scene, one in which he would fit nicely.

Henry intentionally bumped into one of the males, Dack, on his return from the restroom. They struck up a conversation that continued until they reached his friends. Dack introduced him to the others, and he was invited to join them. The discussion centered on Florida's climate, tourist attractions, and the party atmosphere. Henry being from the area added a lot of local information. He didn't focus his attention on Rebecca, but they exchanged a few sly glances.

About ten o'clock, the group began to break up as the blond, Stella, and brunette, Gabrielle, left with Dack and Bert. Henry bought several rounds of drinks which relaxed the ambiance even more.

"I think it's time to go," Bob said to his two companions.

John stood, "I'm ready too. Come on Becca let's go."

"I'm going to stay and have another drink," she said.

"We see you tomorrow then, Becca," John said as he and Bob left.

"Thanks for staying," Henry said staring into Becca's eyes.

"Just because I'm not leaving with them doesn't mean I'm an easy piece-of-ass," she said. "I've seen you giving me the eye."

"That's not the furthest thing from my mind Becca. You're a gorgeous woman. One whom. I'd enjoy taking to bed, but I'm not aggressive. I just like talking with a woman who's as intelligent and insightful as you."

Becca laughed, "Flattery won't get you into my panties, Henry."

He laughed too. "You don't have a problem being frank and forthright do you?"

"No, I don't, but excuse me I have to power my face." She stood and walked toward the ladies room.

Henry smiled, this is almost too easy he thought as he quickly added a spoonful of a liquid substance to her drink.

When she returned, they drank and talked for about fifteen minutes.

"Becca, I think it's time we stop trying to fool each other. You want me as much as I want you."

"No I don't," she said slurring her speech.

He placed his hand on her thigh.

She didn't remove it.

"I like your scent and the warmth of your leg," Henry said moving his hand to her crotch. "Hum for someone who's not interested in sex you're awfully wet."

"That doesn't mean anything."

He smiled, took her by the arm and led her out of the bar. "I'll drive you home."

"I don't want you to take me anywhere."

He shoved her into the passenger's seat, put the seat belt around her, locked the door, and drove out of the parking lot.

"Henry, I said no."

"I know what you said, darling, but you know you can't resist what I have to offer."

The hum of the engine, the coolness of the car, and the effect of the alcohol and GHB caused Becca to fall asleep. The car stopped, she was aware of her clothes being removed, being laid in the back seat of the car, her breasts being mauled and sucked, her legs spread, and having a cock plunge into her pussy.

Henry was ramming into her as hard and fast as he could when the car was surrounded by light, a hand grabbed him by the collar pulling from the car to the ground. Before he could respond, he was handcuffed and read his Miranda Rights. Becca was put into a waiting ambulance and taken to a hospital.

The next morning the Orlando Sentenial headline read.

FLORIDA RAPIST CAPTURED.

The accompanying article was a report from Captain David Jones of the Orlando Sheriff's Department. It stated in part that careful police work had caught the suspect in the act of assault. Also, the blood work of the victim and pictures of her violation were proof of his abusive act. More information will be available later today.

Becca recalled how Henry James had operated almost exactly as his MO indicated. He was a good looking fellow, but he didn't have enough time to impress me with his cock, but as usual she enjoyed the excitement of the chase and being penetrated. Her fantasy was fulfilled, and catching him in the act was exactly what we had planned. He played into our hands without any hesitation which means that when were properly prepared the criminal doesn't get away.

She thought about all five of the cases that RPAC had taken on, and they had been successful four out of five. The one that failed was a letdown, except that Samual Abbington had given her the best screwing she's ever had. I hope one day, we meet up again so he can be caught and jailed. He deserves to be behind bars for all the women he has violated.

* * *

Within the next six months, CPAC had caught and arrested two more rapists, one in Austin and the other in Memphis. In both cases, once they had the MO in hand, it was relatively easy to set and spring a trap. Becca had been penetrated which was needed to have the proof necessary to have the criminal incarcerated. The team decided to return to Atlanta for a month to relax before returning to the work of trap and capture.

Becca's high libido was not being satisfied because she didn't date any of her co-workers, and she didn't have the time to seek a companion for a mutually satisfying tryst. However, now that she was home and with no villain to worry about she went out in search for a male who could supply her with the tender loving care she so desperately wanted and needed. Just for the memories, she went to the Fremont Hotel. She was by herself without backup when she saw Samual Abbington flirting with a table full of college-aged females.

Her first thought was to call Dack and have him gather the team and get them to the hotel, but she was fascinated with Samual and wanted to watch how he operated with a group of potential targets. She had several glasses of Moscato intrigued at how the criminal was able to charm the group and yet set one up for either an agreeable one-night stand or if necessary to force one of the young things into having sex with him.

It was about eleven o'clock when he and a cute, short and busty blond left the others and headed out of the hotel's bar. Becca followed. She observed him taking her to a taxi, helping her in, pay her fare and watch the cab pull away.

Becca was surprised and didn't get out of the way soon enough.

"Becca, wait," she heard a man's voice call.

She turned it Samual was coming toward her.

"Becca, I want to speak with you. Please don't leave or call the police."

She wasn't sure what she should do, so she waited for him to reach her.

"God, your beautiful," he took her in his arms and kissed her passionately.

She couldn't resist, and she responded to his kiss with enthusiasm.

"I've wanted to do that for the past year. Come into the bar. I really want to talk to you about last time," he said taking her hand and returning to the bar.

Becca didn't resist.

They sat in a booth at the back of the establishment.

He ordered her a Moscato and a Dewar's on the rock for himself. "I even remember what you like to drink."

"That doesn't mean anything," she said fishing her pepper spray out of her purse.

"It does mean something. I've got to tell you that I have not abused a single female during the last year since I was with you."

"Why not? She asked looking into the face of a man who was somehow different that the last time she saw him.

"Because of you."

"Because of me. That doesn't make any sense." She said preparing to use the spray if she had too.

"Becca, I apologize for my behavior the last time we met."

"What you're apologizing for raping me?"

"Yes, and I haven't used force or drugs on any of the ladies I've hand sex within the past twelve months."

mitchawa
mitchawa
250 Followers
12