The Raper Of Sweet Cherie

Story Info
Two guys take her...but who's taking whom?
1.2k words
3.39
42.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rogtom_69
rogtom_69
31 Followers

Ah, Cherie. That day when I first saw you through the window...you were concentrating on something and didn't see me looking, but I saw you! Your shirt was partly undone and I could see your breasts when the material fell open. And still you didn't see me. Nor did you see my friend. He is always horny, my friend. Actually it was he that nudged me and pointed to you standing in the sun room with that cute little pout on your mouth, dark hair slightly in disarray...To tell you the truth just that was already enough to get me horny. You looked like someone had gotten you all sexed up and then left without finishing the job. And that's when Arnie came up with the idea.

"What do ya reckon?" he whispered to me...Don't know exactly why he whispered. We were far enough away you wouldn't have heard us shout.

"Hmmm. I could go her." I replied as I watched your tits jiggling as you shifted in your chair.

"Well...There's no one around. Why don't we?" He grinned. Horny bastard was rubbing his crotch as he spoke.

Well, getting in wasn't too hard. Don't you country people ever lock your doors? I guess its lucky for us you don't huh? But weren't you surprised when we came into the room? I can still see that slight look of shock on your face as two strange men entered the room, both leering at you and you could read our minds. I know that by the way you covered your tits and partly crossed your legs. Hmmmm...But it only served to attract my attention to the fork of your legs where your pussy was hidden only behind the material of your cut-off jeans.

"Wh..What do you want!" You screamed as we came further into the room. Arnie, not backward at being forward, grabbed his crotch again and thrust his pelvis forward.

"To fuck you of course." He replied in his smoothest suave voice. I just nodded as I walked up and grabbed your shoulders...Your lips were slightly parted as I kissed them and I could taste the salt of you on them.

When Arnie took hold of your legs, you struggled but it only excited us more and we soon found your bedroom up the stairs...Nice big bed it was too. Thoughtful of you to have head and foot boards on the bed. At least it gave us somewhere to tie you up to. I loved the way your jeans tore as we removed your clothing and, as your pink pussy slipped into view between your threshing legs I nearly blew my load right there...Boy it was Soooo yummy looking.

Once we got you naked we tied you onto the bed, spread-eagled, naked and ready. We got undressed pretty quickly and your eyes opened so wide when you saw the two cocks that stood so tall and stiff. I couldn't help caressing those big tits of yours, pinching your nipples until they were firm. I saw you try to struggle but the cords were holding your legs and arms apart so firmly you couldn't move.

"What do you want to do first?" I asked Arnie. He shrugged, playing with his cock, holding the knob just above your face as if he wanted to squirt his load into it.

"Hmmmm..." I was still concentrating on your heaving tits and the way you strained against the bonds that held you. I could taste your fear and it made me feel so...alive!

"I just want to fuck her." I said, almost in a stage whisper. I looked deep into your eyes as I said the words and my hands were still working on your tits, massaging them hard. Was I being cruel? I don't know. You see, we had tied a gag to your mouth so you couldn't scream or anything.

"Okay dude." Arnie sometimes slipped into his '70's' jargon and I really hated it when he called me that. "You fuck her and I'll see if I can just get me some head."

I had to smile. I mean, we had just tied you up and gagged you so you couldn't fight us. And here he was, trying to stick his dick into your mouth! What a moron! Did he think he would be able to get his load off without getting his cock bit off?

"You're gonna get your cock chewed off." I warned him.

"Fuck you." He replied, "You gonna fuck her or what?"

I can still recall how I looked into your eyes...You were afraid. I could see it, and you knew you were helpless to stop the rape that was going to occur. I smiled down at you then as my hands stroked inside your thighs. I could feel your flesh quiver as you willed me to go away. But you have no idea how delicious a female's cunt looks when a man has complete control. Yours was open and vulnerable, a pink, wet morsel just waiting to be fucked....And that is what I did. My cock was already hard just looking at you and thinking of you. I saw it in your eyes when I penetrated you. There was pain in them and hopelessness...but there was something else. It shocked me a little as I realized what it was...It was lust. It was sheer animal pleasure as my cock ravaged your pussy, thrusting into your wet, warm hole as you lay defenseless.

Arnie had the gag off you then. You stared up at his huge dick swaying above you. I guess you realized that there was no use screaming because you were quiet. I watched thrusting my thick, hard cock into you as Arnie pushed his dick against your beautiful full lips.

"Suck it, bitch!" he hissed to you. "Suck it now and don't you dare bite me. Bite me, and I'll kill you"

I saw your eyes. I knew you were not going to do anything that would anger us. I pumped into your pussy, my cock going deeper and deeper, while I watched Arnie push his cock against your lips. I have to admire the way you resisted at first, turning your head and spitting him out like that. Gee, he got mad. So mad I thought he was going to hit you but he didn't. Especially when you suddenly relaxed and opened those gorgeous lips.

I plunged deeper into your sweet pussy as I watched my friend sink his cock into your mouth. I saw the tears and the frightened look on your face even as you sucked him, your sweet lips pulsing on his hardened member. It made me so horny and I began thrusting deeper and harder into your pussy wanting to cum inside you. Did I feel you raise your hips against me a little? But you're not supposed to enjoy this! We are raping you. It is a bit confusing but when I feel your pussy contracting against my cock and I can honestly feel your sweet cunt sucking at my cock I really begin to wonder...who's fucking whom? It's too much! Arnie has his face screwed up and you are latching onto his cock like a calf onto a teat...I see his arse muscles quiver as he shoots his load into your eager mouth...Fuck me, princess! Did we get taken for a ride or what? I don't know anymore...All I can see are the sweet stars that explode in my head as I cum, sending pulse after pulse of hot semen deep into your eager pussy.

THE END

rogtom_69
rogtom_69
31 Followers