The Rapier Sisters Do XXX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThomX
ThomX
254 Followers

Tanya and Nancy stopped what they were doing just like the director told them to do the way they always did on any other movie shoot as Jasmine quickly took off her skimpy red dress while keeping her platform heels on and threw the dress casually on the floor the way she had done on so many porn shoots. She then sat down on the sofa and spread her legs widely apart and waited for one of the girls to eat her pussy. It turned out to be Nancy since Tanya had already had a taste of Jasmine's used, though still quite delectable, coochie. Nancy ate out Jasmine with a ferocity that shocked even a jaded porn starlet like Jasmine while Tanya sat on her knees next to Jasmine as she pinched her erect nipples on her fake breasts and watched with an innocent, and lustful, enthusiasm as her own sister had a taste of what she had already had the pleasure of enjoying. Now Jasmine, of course, had had her share of women both on porn shoots and in her own private life, but the eager, enthusiastic way this young girl, who just happened to be one of the most famous former child stars in the world, was going at her quim made her shiver and quake with an enormous, passionate lust she hadn't felt in quite some time, especially on a porno shoot.

"Oh, shit!" Jasmine exclaimed as she leaned back her head so she could have a taste of Tanya's sweet young pussy.

Tanya eagerly positioned herself over Jasmine's face and sat down right on top of her mouth. She squealed and moaned as Jasmine proceeded to suck on her youthful twat like the pussy-licking pro she was. Even the jaded cameraman felt a little turned on as he filmed Nancy eating out Jasmine and Jasmine eating out her sister. Again, after several minutes of the three women eating each other out, Joe Bob clapped his hands together and shouted once again, "All right, ladies, that's enough! Now it's time for you three to finish each other off."

The three women stopped licking on each other and got up off the sofa. Tanya and Nancy wasn't for sure what Joe Bob meant, but Jasmine sure did as she laid down on the floor on her back and spread her legs as far apart as they would go. She looked at Tanya and Nancy who were sitting on their knees in front of her and instructed them like a school teacher for them both to place one leg under her back and the other leg over her stomach and chest. The two sisters were facing each other as they did as Jasmine instructed. Jasmine then started mashing her pussy against their pussies. Tanya and Nancy eventually caught on as they started grinding their pussies against hers. Jasmine licked on their feet and sucked on each girl's toes, which was a favorite fetish of hers, as the the two girls grinded their cunts into Jasmine. Joe Bob looked over and noticed that the two twin sisters' pussies were slightly touching. He sat back in his chair and thought to himself how this would be the cloest he could legally ever come, especially in this country, to film two actual sisters having sex with one another. A brief smile flashed upon his lips as he thought about what a hot video that would be, and a best-selling one at that!

Tanya, Nancy and Jasmine were grinding their pussies together harder and harder. Soon the studio filled with that unmistakable musky, pungent aroma that everyone on the set, including Joe Bob, had become accustomed to. However, this was different; this was The Rapier Sisters fucking Jasmine Dee Love. Always the entrepeneur, Joe Bob thought about how much money he was going to make off this video. In fact, this would probably wind up being the best-selling porn video of all-time, possibly even outselling John Wayne Bobbitt's infamous video that showed him fucking all those porn starlets after he had his penis reattached after his psycho-of-a-wife had cut it off and threw it in the woods. His thoughts soon returned to the present as he heard the three women screaming like banshees as they came and came hard all over each other (or, at least, The Rapier Sisters did! Joe Bob thought once more to himself). Joe Bob, as always, clapped his hands together and yelled, "Cut!"

The cameraman stopped filming as the three woman got up off the floor. Jasmine Dee Love put her dress and her panties back on, said her familiar goodbyes to the cast and crew (she even hugged both Tanya and Nancy, which was unusual for her to do on porn shoots) and walked out of the studio. Now it was time to do the fourth and final scene of the movie, which both Tanya and Nancy were quite ready to get over with as they were both exhausted and in slight pain from all the fucking they had to endure all day. But they figured, with everything they'd had just been through, playing with themselves while sitting next to each other on the come-drenched sofa would be a breeze. Joe Bob, as he had been doing all day while shooting this video, got everything sat up to go as Tanya and Nancy Rapier sat down next to one another on the sofa and waited for Joe Bob to give the word. They didn't have to wait long as he clapped his hands and called out, "Action!"

Tanya and Nancy started masturbating for the camera. Though this was something else they never tried, they seemed as if they got the hang of it very quickly as they finger-fucked themselves for the next few minutes until they both came with explosive orgasms; the camera, like it had done every time before, catching every second of it. After they were done fingering themselves, Joe Bob threw his hands up in the air and yelled enthusiastically, "All right, everyone . . . that's a wrap!"

Tanya and Nancy Rapier were paid their $500,000 apiece for the work--i.e. fucking--they did in the movie without too much hassle from the sleazy XXX-rated video producer/director Joe Bob Blow (although he was a little slow in paying them what he promised to pay them for starring in his fuck movie). The movie aptly titled The Rapier Sisters Lose Their Virginity, as Joe Bob expected, sold like hotcakes and did indeed wind up being the best-selling porn video of all-time, even outselling such classics like Deep Throat and the aforementioned John Wayne Bobbitt flick. Tanya and Nancy did manage to pay off their debts with the money they'd earned from the movie, including their huge debt to the IRS, and, though their reputations (not to mention their innocence) was tarnished in a major way as a result of them starring in a sex video, they found themselves with a new career as they starred in several more XXX-rated films, each one bearing their familiar "The Rapier Sisters" name and logo. And, while their old fans were dismayed and extremely shocked by what their former child idols were now doing, The Rapier Sisters found that they had accumulated a whole new, and more loyal, fan base than they ever had before.

Tanya and Nancy Rapier eventually retired from the porn business and from doing movies, both X-rated and mainstream (which they hadn't done since they were kids), altogether. The sisters eventually settled down, got married and had kids. Though their days as former-child-stars-turned-porn-queens were long behind them, they would never forget their experiences, both good and bad, for as long as they lived . . . and neither would their adoring fans as their movie escapades--both mainstream and especially X-rated!--would forever live on on video.

ThomX
ThomX
254 Followers
12