The Rapy

Story Info
Therapist helps a man molest his wife.
2.8k words
3.84
85.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric and Lena entered the office around five in the evening. It looked just like any therapist's office, and, in fact, that's exactly what Eric had told Lena it was. Following Dr. Michaels' advice, he had suggested to his wife that they go to this place for some "help with their marriage." She naturally assumed that the place was a marriage counseling office. In fact, it was The Institute for Love Through Sexual Dominance (ILTSD), also called, informally, "the rapy." Lena didn't notice, as she came in, the extra white space in the sign on the door. It read: "THE RAPY." Lena was glad that her husband had suggested counseling. She didn't notice the oddness of the sign.

Inside the office, Dr. Michaels greeted them and asked them to describe the problems they had been having. They each talked about some of the issues that had been coming up. One of the things Eric said was that he wanted to have more sex. "For the past few years Lena has refused to let me have sex with her," Eric said. Lena began to interrupt and explain that this was because she felt Eric was treating her disrespectfully in bed—but Dr. Michaels spoke instead, cutting her off.

"Well," said Dr. Michaels, "perhaps we can tackle that issue first and really get somewhere today." Lena was a bit surprised that they were moving so fast, but she trusted the man who she thought was a therapist, and decided to follow his instructions even if they seemed strange. In fact, they were quite strange. Dr. Michaels asked Lena to hop up on the small bed-like contraption. It was just like the plastic bed-like thing that medical doctors have in their offices so that they can examine patients at a comfortable height. But this time, Dr. Michaels asked Lena to get on all fours on the bed. She did so, looking back at her husband and the doctor with a quizzical look.

It was in that moment that everything changed. Dr. Michaels approached Lena from the front and suddenly took hold of her wrists. He began to put her wrists into two bracelets attached to the corners of the bed. Lena tried to escape, but suddenly Eric was behind her, holding her legs in place. She couldn't get away! Dr. Michaels locked her wrists to the corners of the bed. They were held in place by nothing more than thick velcro, but her two hands were too far apart from each other to pull the velcro back on either wrist! Lena struggled.

Dr. Michaels walked around to the other side, where Eric was holding his wife's legs in place, and locked her to the bed with more velcro at the knees and ankles. Lena was trapped in this position, kneeling on all fours on the medical bed. Eric stepped back to look at his beautiful wife. She was wearing the most simple outfit, jeans and a t-shirt, but he still found her incredibly attractive. Her body was just so amazingly sexy, the way it was shaped and its femaleness. Meanwhile, Dr. Michaels pulled another loop of velcro down from the ceiling and fastened it around Lena's waist. This prevented her from moving her hips up and down or to the side. Now she was really trapped in this position.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Lena said.

"Shhhh." Dr. Michaels placed a finger on his lips. "Women should not speak until spoken to." Lena looked in a panicked way at Eric, but when she saw him smiling back at her calmly, she realized that this was exactly what he had expected. This was no marriage counselor! Suddenly she remembered looking at the sign as they came in. This was not therapy! This was The Rapy!

Dr. Michaels cleared his throat. "Well, Eric," he said. "Let's begin. "What part of your wife's body do you miss touching the most?"

Eric ran his eyes over Lena's body in a way that made her feel very uncomfortable. His eyes lingered on her mouth, on her chest, on the curve of her butt in jeans as it stuck up in the air. Finally he said: "The breasts."

Dr. Michaels nodded. "Does Lena hide her naked breasts from you, Eric?"

"No," Eric replied. "I see her breasts often. When she wakes up in the morning, she takes off her nightshirt and changes in front of me. I see her breasts then, and often she will brush her teeth before getting dressed. If I lie in bed and pretend to sleep, I can look at her naked breasts a lot then. And then she'll come back in the bedroom and get dressed near me. I see her put on her bra, and hold the breasts in them, and adjust the bra on her breasts so that it comfortably supports them. And then she'll put her shirt on. Also, sometimes I use the bathroom while she is showering, and I get to see her naked breasts through the shower curtain. But I know that she doesn't like it when I stare at her breasts. That makes her feel objectified. So I have to do it secretly."

"And how does that make you feel?" Dr. Michaels asked.

"I feel guilty about wanting to stare at her breasts, but also angry because I want to play with them and she won't let me."

Dr. Michaels nodded. "It's a common problem," he said thoughtfully, "Let's see if we can do something about it."

The two men approached Lena, who suddenly felt even more vulnerable in her locked position. She was physically comfortable but she realized that she was basically unable to move and she was terrified of what might happened next. Up til now she had been too scared to speak, but as the two men approached her, she began to protest: "No, please, Eric, wait. I promise we can have more sex. I promise if we go home right now we can have sex!" As the men came closer her voice broke and she began to almost cry. "Eric, please, don't do this, let's go home, I want to go home, I promise we can have sex whenever you want!"

But it was too late. Dr. Michaels gave Lena another admonishing 'shh' and this time he went on: "I've already warned you once not to speak, but I see that you don't know how to obey orders." With that he took a ball-gag from a desk drawer and forced it into her mouth, locking it closed behind her head. Now Lena could only moan and make inarticulate noises. The two men stood very close to her and ran their eyes hungrily over her vulnerable body.

Dr. Michaels gave instructions: "Eric, why don't you begin by slowly touching Lena's body in any way you like, outside her clothes." Eric began to ran his hands over his wife's body. Lena struggled and tried to pull away from him but the velcro held her fast at the wrists, waist, knees and ankles. Eric's hands slid up her legs, between her legs, over her butt, across her back, underneath to her tummy, over her breasts applying slight pressure, around her neck tenderly, and finally touched her face in a way that was no less invasive because it was gentle. "Very good," said Dr. Michaels. "You can take off her shirt and bra now, and enjoy her naked breasts."

Now Lena began to struggle even more violently. Eric took her t-shirt by the bottom hem and drew it up to her shoulders, pulling it slowly over her head and letting it drop down by her immobilized wrists. Lena's bra came into view as the t-shirt was removed from her torso. The room was warm but Lena felt very emotionally uncomfortable being exposed in this way. Dr. Michaels looked appreciately at her breasts in their supportive bra, and said to his client: "Your wife has beautiful tits. Why don't you remove the brazziere?"

With Lena moaning and trying desperately to pull away, Eric delicately fingered the clasp on the back of her bra. It had been months or even years since he had been allowed to do this. He took pleasure in every moment. Finally the clasp opened, and Eric let the bra drop slowly down onto the plastic surface of the raised bed. Lena's ample breasts swung helplessly into view, their full weight and size now revealed. No longer supported by the brazzier, Lena's breasts hung down from her chest like two inverted mountains. The large, sensitive nipples dangled halfway between her torso and the bed. She wanted to lean down further, so as to protect them, but the velcro loop around her waist held her at a fixed distance from the bed.

Now Lena felt extremely exposed now and grunted even louder in protest. There was almost a full minute of silence in which she was aware of Eric and Dr. Michaels simply staring at her breasts in their full, dangling exposure. At first this made her struggle to get away, but then she realized that struggling caused her large breasts to sway back and forth in a way that seemed to affect the men in an almost hypnotic way. This made Lena even more embarassed and so then she tried to remain absolutely still, waiting for her breasts to stop jiggling and trying to prevent them from swaying at all. Dr. Michael and Eric stared appreciately at her breasts the whole time. Lena felt deeply humiliated.

"Well," said Dr. Michaels. "Your wife has incredible tits. It must have been very difficult for you these past few months, to see her naked boobs so often and not be allowed to play with them. This is your chance. You can do anything you want your wife's breasts. Go ahead."

Eric started timidly. He touched the skin of Lena's naked back and then followed it down to the heavy weight of her breasts. He touched the soft, tender underside of the breasts and rubbed his fingers there, pushing the breasts slightly forward in order to watch them swing back into place. Lena looked up at the ceiling in humiliation. "Go ahead," said Dr. Michaels. "You can touch the nipples." Eric let his fingers descend along the sides of Lena's breasts until he came into contact with his wife's dangling, exposed nipples at the tips of her large breasts. Lena was shocked by the intensity of the sensation and tried to pull away, but Eric's fingers were insistent. He began to roll her nipples in his fingers, causing her to feel helplessly sexually molested.

"Go on," Dr. Michaels encouraged him. "You don't have to be gentle. You own her breasts right now. Do whatever you want." Following this, Eric began to become a bit more aggressive in his handling of Lena's heavy tits. He began to tug on the nipples and manipulate them rudely in his fingers. He pushed her tits up against her chest and then removed his hands quickly, staring as the breasts flopped back into their dangling position as if he wanted to drink in the sight of that heavy, uniquely female movement. Then he began to grab and paw the tits, touching them roughly from both sides, molding them and prodding them and behaving like a disgusting male animal. His hands were all over her breasts. She could not get away. Lena pulled against the velcro straps but it was impossible. Her husband's big hands molested her female breasts in every way he desired. She felt totally molested.

After several minutes of this, Eric began to feel a crazy sensation in his body and especially in his cock. He was almost drooling from the joy of having such free and total access to his wife's amazing tits. But staring at her tits made him think of her whole body naked — especially what was between her legs. Without letting go of Lena's breasts, which he was holding tightly and squeezing just enough to make her feel vulnerable, and without taking his eyes off his wife's helpless body, Eric said: "Can I strip her?"

Dr. Michaels replied softly: "Of course you may."

Now Lena's struggles increased tenfold. All her strength pushed against the velcro in every direction. It was one thing to have her big tits molested in front of the doctor, but quite another to be stripped totally! She absolutely could not stand the thought of these two men making her naked on the bottom half of her body. Especially in the position she was in, with her butt right up in the air! Her whole butt as well as her sexual parts would be totally exposed! Lena hadn't shaved her pussy in months. She couldn't bear the thought that they would see her naked cunt. But the velcro straps could not be released except by hand, and Lena had no hands free. Her husband had his hands free, and so did the doctor, but Lena could see that they had absolutely no intention of releasing her from this terrible bondage. If they did, they wouldn't have access to her womanly body. At this point their male testosterone had taken over, and the two men seemed hardly human. So all Lena could do was moan as her husband's hands left her tender breasts and began to open the fly of her blue jeans.

Eric released the button of her jeans and pulled the zipper down to loosen the pants. Then he took hold of the denim and slid it over her hips, pulling it down around her knees. Now Lena was kneeling on all fours, completely naked except for the soft white cotton panties that still hid her buttocks and female private parts. She had given up struggling for the time being, and simply let the mens' eyes wander over her and gaze at her nearly naked female form. Somehow, Eric thought, her breasts looked even more helpless and enticing now that her pants were down.

Eric began to touch Lena again on her back and sides and on her dangling breasts. He was tender at first but soon began to grab her roughly again and play with the tits like they were toys, taking out all his male aggression on her soft female chest. Finally, at the climax of this molestation, after rudely twisting and pulling her nipples down towards the bed, Eric made a single quick movement yanking Lena's panties down to her knees, exposing her hairy pussy and the crack of her butt completely. But she she wasn't quite naked enough, so Dr. Michaels helped restrain her as Eric undid first the knee staps and then the ankle strapps, pulling the pants and panties off her wife before restraining her again in the soft but tight velcro bondage.

Now Lena was completely naked and helpless before these two men. Once again there was a long moment of silence as Eric and the doctor took in the sight of her exposed female body. They stared at the soft flesh of her buttocks, at the crack between them with its small amount of dark hair, at the soft and open anus—and most of all at her hairy vulva lips, her female sex, completely exposed to the open air for their viewing pleasure. Eric put his face an inch away from her cunt. Lena tried to pull away again but there was nowhere to go. She could feel his warm breath on her tender private parts. Then she felt his tongue come out and lick her vulva lips. She moaned. Eric took her labia in his fingers and began to massage them and tug on them and pull them apart.

"Very good," said Dr. Michaels, opening a drawer to reveal a number of sex toys and several instruments of sexual torture. "Now, there are many things we can do with your wife's vaginal area." Lena's eyes grew wide in fear. Never had her cunt area felt so vulnerable, helpless, and exposed. As if to emphasize this point, her husband chose this moment to put his middle finger up her vaginal canal, entering her with his digit and making her feeling absolutely molested from the inside out. Dr. Michael's smiled and patted Lena on the head. "Good girl," he said.

Lena glared back at him with total hatred. He looked back at her with smug cruelty. "Oh, are you have a rough time, baby?" he said in a leeching, condescending voice. "Is your privacy being violated?" With these last words he reached under her chest and took hold of her by the nipples. She pulled back in fright — it was one thing for her husband to molest and rape her, but another for this total stranger to also take advantage of her female body! Dr. Michaels played with Lena's nipples for a while as she felt overwhelmed by loathing and disgust. Eric's fingers began to explore her cunt more deeply. Lena's female humiliation had only just begun!