The Rave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she dropped her hands to the floor, sank back on Peggy's face and moaned, "Peggy! Peggy! Peggy!" As she came from Peggy's last sucking licks to her now frothy cunt.

Johnny came too; with his prick pointed straight out and twitching uncontrollably, he sent several long ropes of sperm into Kathy's hair. She had no idea what had happened so engrossed was she with her own exquisite orgasm.

Perhaps a minute passed, allowing Peggy to recover sufficiently to raise herself up and lean forward to kiss Johnny's balls even as her fingers smeared the slimy liquid remnants over the still throbbing length of his cock. Then rising up off her haunches she took the head of his cock into her mouth and swirling her tongue around his helmet-shaped head, she sucked in her cheeks and pumped his cock with her right hand as she drew the remaining seed from his fast shrinking prick.

Kathy lay panting on the floor and looking up she saw the room moving upside down, the flashing lights and the pulsating, unrelenting sound of the music and Peggy blowing Johnny's effervescent dick only three feet above her.

Kathy willed herself not to pass out and sent her fingers in search of Peggy's twat as the ambient sound enveloped her. Thanks to the Ecstasy a feeling of euphoria pervaded her being as the sounds of records skipping, wind rushing, infants crying, helicopter blades churning, bombs exploding, motorcycles speeding up rocky hills and more closed in on her.

Her fingers were literally churning the juices from Peggy's cunt as Kathy looked around the chill room and smiled gaily at those who watched her masturbating Peggy to a well deserved climax.

Why are they watching me, or us? she wondered. Look at 'em, dressed up in those weird outfits.

And there was truth in what she said, for there was one man who fancied himself a fire-eater and there was a mysterious wild-west cowboy and cowgirl who created sparks with chain-saws among them. But others walked by not caring what Kathy and Peggy were doing and gradually as Peggy finished coming the three settled down on the floor and let the drugs take charge of their sated bodies.

Both girls eventually returned to the dance floor. Johnny faded away and to be frank, wasn't missed by either girl. They continued to meet one guy after another and danced the night away. It wasn't until Peggy realized that they had better damn well get there sorry butts back home before their parents discovered they were gone that both realized the guys who brought them had not been in sight for hours.

They quit dancing and searched the main floor and then the chill rooms. They met Marlene, but the others were not to be found.

The three girls decided to leave without the guys, figuring that they had found some girls and taken off without them.

"We can hitch a ride with someone," Marlene said.

"That could be dangerous," Peggy said, but didn't look as if she'd oppose a ride.

Neither girl had told Kathy about the ropes of come in her hair. But then, they were stoned and not very perceptive at this point in the evening. They left the rave with their hands in the air, mimicking the dancers still cavorting on the dance floor.

Kathy glanced over her shoulder at the exit and saw hands reaching out for laser beams, couples with pacifiers and luminescent lights of all colors being waved about and some guys wandering around feeding people water from huge plastic canisters. Then the door closed and with that, the music was muffled. They had walked about a block when the van cruised alongside them.

"Yo, you ladies want a ride?"

Surprisingly, it was Marlene who took charge.

"Where you headed?"

"Hey," one smiled as his thin body leaned halfway out the driver's window, "Wherever you dream girls wanna go?"

Marlene smiled at him. Peggy pulled at her arm, "C'mon, let's walk some more."

"No," Marlene said, keeping the smile on her face.

"You tell us where you're headed and if it's in our direction we might ride with ya."

This caused the guys to confer. It became obvious they had no destination and only wanted the girls to get into the van.

"Near San Diego," the driver finally said.

"Sorry," Marlene announced. "We're headed the other way. But thanks for asking."

"So, would a couple blowjobs be out of the question?" he asked.

"I don't think so, but thanks for asking,"

Marlene said, and the girls moved away from the van, walking quickly in the opposite direction.

They walked for another thirty minutes before stopping at an all-night gas station. Peggy announced that her foot hurt and she wouldn't be able to walk much further. The girls pooled their money and found that they only had eight dollars between them, scarcely enough for cab fare for the forty minute ride home.

"Damn those bastards," Kathy swore.

"If I see any of them, I'll kick 'em in the balls." Peggy snarled.

"Fuck them," Marlene replied, "we've got a problem and the way I see it is we've got to hitch a ride back.

Peggy ventured into the station to determine their exact whereabouts and learned that the freeway they needed was a half mile away. They bought several cans of Mountain Dew to stem the possible dehydration that Ecstasy might cause after noting none of the three had high body temperatures.

Marlene told the others that they might suffer from some depression some 48 hours after taking the drug and left it at that.

Peggy and Kathy nodded as Marlene provided the information, but still felt great and didn't worry about the future except for obtaining a ride home.

They covered the half mile and saw the freeway looming in front of them. Sitting down for a minute they decided what they were willing to do for a ride, if pressed.

Marlene casually told Peggy, "If they're clean I'll let one fuck me."

Both Kathy and Peggy were shocked.

"Well, I like getting laid," she told them. "I really do."

"Marlene...like me and Peggy are virgins," Kathy said lamely.

"And... you want to keep your cherries?" Marlene countered.

"That's right," Peggy said harshly. "You might be a slut, but don't make us one too!"

"Easy there Peggy," Kathy said, intervening.

"Marlene, she didn't mean that. You made her... shit... you make both of us nervous with your casual approach to sex."

"Fuck the both of you," Marlene shouted. "I saw you blowin' that guy Kathy; and you... Miss Prissy, I saw you eating this one's snatch and blowin' the same guy. So fuck the two of you. I know I'll get a fucking ride back to Dodge; you two can walk and when you get tired of walkin'...hey, eat each other out to renew your energy."

"Marlene," Kathy cried out, "please don't get mad at us. We didn't mean to hurt you."

"No, Peggy added, "honestly, we didn't want to hurt you. It's just that...."

"You're two frightened virgins," Marlene finished for her.

Both Kathy and Peggy remembered cautioning themselves not to reveal that they'd had sex with Marlene's mother. And that Mrs. Bain had asked them to look out for Marlene around the school.

"Yes, we are frightened," Kathy said quietly.

"But with your... experience you seem to be more able to handle the situation than we are. I mean, like back there with the van. You were in control of the situation, not them and certainly not us. It was you; so we'll go along with what you think we should do in order to get home."

"All right," Marlene said and she appeared mollified. "I'll try to keep your hymens intact. Just go along with me. Who ever picks us up is going to try something. You just don't find girls hitching on the freeway without figuring they're available for sex of some kind."

And with that the girls ventured onto the freeway and selected a spot from which they could flag a car and allow the vehicle room to stop to pick them up.

The green van pulled to the side of the road only five minutes later. There were two men inside. As the girls approached the van they saw the men were about 30 or so and reasonably good-looking. It made a difference to Kathy and Peggy. Marlene couldn't have cared less.

As agreed earlier, Marlene acted as spokeswoman.

"Hi, we're headed to LA, East LA actually. Can you give us a ride?"

"Sure the guy on the passenger side said, and the rear door opened for them and the girls clambered aboard.

"Name's Bernie," the driver said looking over his shoulder. "This here is Cable."

The girls introduced themselves and Kathy asked Cable, "Cable, is that a nickname?"

"No," he laughed uneasily, "It's my real name. Where are you girls coming from?"

Peggy blurted out, "We went to a rave and lost our ride."

Marlene kicked her shin, but the words were out.

"It's maybe fifty miles to East LA; I'm wondering can you pay your way?" Bernie asked.

"What do you mean?" Marlene asked in return.

"You know, kinda tit for tat," he laughed.

"Yeah especially the tit part," Cable laughed lewdly.

"Oh, well," said Marlene, "Maybe we can work something out. But let's cover some miles first huh?"

"As long as we can work 'something' out," Bernie said amiably enough.

"Like what for instance?" Cable persisted.

"What do you have in mind?" Marlene parried.

"Me? Personally I'd love a blowjob."

"That's in the realm of possibility," Marlene said smiling at Cable.

The van was silent for a minute and Kathy clutched Peggy's arm. Both were shaking with fear.

"Don't worry," Marlene whispered to them, "it's all right they're both pussycats."

"You think?" Peggy shivered.

"Sure, I'll handle everything, not to worry."

But Peggy and Kathy continued to worry and grew more fearful when the van exited the freeway some twenty minutes later; pulling into a grove of trees in an isolated area that the girls later learned was a little park across the street from an elementary school.

As she had promised, Marlene was able to control both men. Hopping from the van she ran several yards away and tugged off her skirt.

"Who wants some?" She giggled.

Bernie was the first one to reach her.

"Only one at a time boys, okay?"

"Okay," Bernie grunted as he knelt beside her and with one hand reached under her black top and squeezed her breast.

For the benefit of the girls in the van, she smiled back at them. Bernie wasted no time, spreading her ass cheeks apart and nipping the plump cheek closest to him. Marlene yelped playfully. Moments later, Bernie was pulling his prick out. Cable got out of the van and approached them.

"One at a time, Cable," she said with command in her voice. Cable halted two yards away and tugged his fly open.

"Bernie?" she cooed as his tongue laved from her ass to her clit.

"Mmmm?"

"That's so nice, why don't we . . ."

She didn't finish because Bernie was compelling her to get down on her hands and knees, which she did, noting with satisfaction that both Kathy and Peggy's faces were pressed against the window of the van watching her. Bernie began eating her, and to her surprise she was quick to explode, sending her juices gushing into his eager mouth.

"Oh, baby!" she exulted. "You made me come so fast, it's unbelievable!"

"Yeah?" He said, not believing it himself.

"C'mere," she cooed and pulled him to her breast.

Cable was jerking himself off, patiently waiting his turn. Bernie latched onto Marlene's nipple and sucked contentedly until Marlene grew weary of his teeth and pulled him off her tit which was glistening with his saliva and knelt in front of him.

"You two guys are lucky I enjoy giving head," she giggled and squatting in front of him, pinned his cock against his belly and gently licked and then sucked each of his balls in turn. Bernie moaned as his cock turned to steel.

"Know what, Bernie?"

"What he groaned as her hand squeezed his cock.

"I want you to fuck me. Then I want Cable to fuck me." She turned her face to Cable, smiled at him and asked, "You don't mind seconds do you big guy?"

"No," he replied after a long pause. From his perspective, this was a dream come true. He hadn't been laid in months and was getting ready to call an escort service when he had the money together.

Marlene was down on her hands and knees, ass high, her cunt gaping out from between her thighs at both men, dark and inviting. Her arousal obvious as it filled the air around them.

Come on, Bernie, put it in me. C'mon, fuck me good."

He brushed against her and she reached back, found his hardness and centered him on her wet pussy.

"In ya go, baby!" She cried out as he entered her moist cavern.

Bernie grunted several times as he pushed in and out of her and Marlene grunted back. Bernie couldn't hold off and came almost immediately and fell to the ground next to her before rolling over on his back.

Marlene, still cock hungry fell upon him, enveloping his cock in her mouth and sucking frenziedly on him until his cock protested and he pulled away from her.

"Cable, get your sorry ass over here!" she yelled, and he was at her side in an instant.

"Fuck me!" She yelled.

He entered her from behind, much as Bernie had. Only Cable proved to be a vastly superior lover than Bernie. He consciously altered the angle of each thrust so that his member stroked a different area of her vagina as it sluiced through her intense wetness. Gradually he increased his speed. Within a minute, Marlene was moaning in anticipation of her first orgasm. No one else knew it, but she had been laid by three different guys back at the rave.

Eager to come, Marlene began to slam her ass back at cable as he drove his steely prick deeper into her. Her moans rose in pitch and were clearly heard inside the van by Kathy and Peggy who were both extremely hot from watching their younger friend take on both men.

***

Back inside the van, Kathy felt an urgent need to confess to Peggy.

"Peggy?"

"Uh huh?"

"Ya remember back at the rave when I was behind you on the stairs?"

"Oh yeah, sure. Why?"

"You didn't have your panties on."

Peggy giggled. "No, I was really nasty to do that, wasn't I?"

"You made me so hot then. That's why I blew that guy. Jeez, I can't remember his name now."

"Really, I made you hot? But you've seen me lots of times."

"Not like that. I mean, in public, and on the stairs where anyone could see up your skirt. I wanted to pull you down and eat you right then and there, but I didn't have the nerve."

Peggy giggled again. "And you didn't have any "E" in you either," she pointed out, "That would have been wild, what a delicious scene, just imagine the expression on that guys face . . ."

"True enough, but I've got you here and I want to go down on you so bad...."

"So, you want to lick me?" Peggy asked.

"Yeah...but, let's do each other, okay?"

"That's fine with me," Peggy said with a broad smile as she quickly peeled off her scant clothing.

Kathy followed suite, and when both were naked they fell into one another's arms, hugging and kissing each other, just teasing the other as they played, but overly conscious of what Marlene was experiencing outside the van.

Neither girl wanted to do anything that might encourage the two guys to think they were also available for a fuck. But as much as they tried to avoid it a love session between then became inevitable as first Peggy's eyes were drawn to the last undone button on Kathy's blouse. She could see most of one of her friend's breasts; but her attention was riveted to the small pert, conical nipple.

Peggy moved so that she was to the right and directly in front of Kathy. Her ass was so close, so tempting, Peggy wanted to kiss it and bite it.

She had grown very wet and was all a tingle at her crotch. She looked down Kathy's blouse again and saw her fully exposed breast and moaned longingly.

Moaning deliriously, Peggy began rubbing her crotch against Kathy's ass.

"Do you like rubbing on me?" Kathy giggled.

Peggy turned her head and gently kissed her. "Mmmm" moaned Peggy, as she rubbed harder.

"What are you doing?" Kathy sighed. "You know what will happen if they find us doing it."

"I don't care, I need you!"

"That's what the guys do, you know? Rub their hard cocks on a girl's ass until they cum in their pants."

"KATHY!" the lithe teen wailed, but continued grinding against Kathy's rear as she reached around Kathy and fondled the elusive breast she had peeked at earlier.

"Oh, Peggy, you're too much!"

"Sorry," Peggy sobbed, but rubbing faster.

"Is that what you're going to do, Peggy? Do you want to come on my ass like those guys do?"

Peggy merely groaned, as often as they had made love in the past, she had never been this hot before. Perhaps it was the 'E', perhaps the entire night and what was going on outside the van, whatever it was Peggy wanted Kathy and wanted her badly.

"Liking my tit are you? Wanna play with it? So how 'bout sucking it a little?"

Kathy was teasing Peggy unmercifully now. Peggy appeared to be thriving on the teasing.

Then Kathy caught Peggy off guard and kissed her, ramming her tongue down Peggy's throat. That did it the sensuous tonguing caused Peggy to cum and since she wore no panties, she soaked Kathy's dress with her discharge.

"Oh, Christ, I'm soaked," Kathy cried out.

"I'm sorry," Peggy sobbed still coming and using her fingers to intercede between her fluids and Kathy's clothing.

Then Kathy was laughing. "So my ass made you cum did it? Jeez, just look at you!"

"Well now you've got me so hot I don't care what those guys think." She pulled Peggy closer and kissed her again. They made out quietly for a minute and then Kathy quietly sighed and said, "Peg, please, put your hand up my skirt," and kissed her once more.

Peggy's hand sought it's way to Kathy's steaming pussy, and as they kissed, Kathy held her hand, guiding it under her panties directly to her cunt rubbing back and forth against it and moaning from the intense pleasure sweeping over her.

"Play with me, baby! Play with my pussy!" Kathy cried.

Peggy was using two fingers to rub against Kathy's clit.

"Ummm, that's good! I need it bad baby, I need you so much!"

They kissed again and Peggy renewed her arousal, groaning as Kathy's fingers found and entered her sopping pussy as she hunched up and down against it.

"Oh, shit! Oh, shit!" Peggy moaned, then gasped and said, "Baby, I adore your cunt and that little clittie."

"I love you too baby," Kathy cooed, "especially your pussy. See how wet it is? I could fist you right now you're so wet."

"Tell me how this feels," Peggy gasped, taking Kathy's clit between her thumb and finger, and pinching it lightly several times. As Kathy loudly groaned, Peggy's middle finger rubbed against her moistened slit and then slid inside as Kathy ground her pussy hard against Peggy's hand.

Kathy didn't forget her friend either, sticking two fingers into Peggy's snatch and fucking her with them.

"Oh, Christ . . . I'm coming Peg!"

"Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit!" Peggy sobbed, "I can't hold it. I can't believe.... I'M COMING!"

They renewed their kissing and held each other tightly as they finished their mutual climaxes. Moments later, both girls were panting but far from finished with one another.

Kathy wet two fingers in Peggy's sopping wet cunt and sent them up her ass. Peggy's body shook with the thrill it provided and then moaned loudly as she felt Kathy's tongue lapping at her pussy.

She reciprocated as Kathy expected her too, sucking on her friends labia and eventually driving her finger into Kathy's rectum as well. As the heat smoldered between them, they rolled over, causing the van to move from side to side and this was noted by Bernie, who moved to the van and looked inside.

After quenching their initial thirst for the taste of one another they began anew with Peggy looking up at Kathy before they kissed, lightly, teasingly at first, then Peggy introduced her tongue; running it along Kathy's lips, which she had sealed to tease her dear friend. Unable to torment Peggy any longer Kathy quickly opened her hungry mouth, and Peggy's tongue roared inside to explore her. Kathy brought her hand up onto Peggy's breasts, massaging them and marveling once again at their youthful firmness.