The Rave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy drove her tongue inside Peggy's frothy labia, slurping and sucking at her, reveling in the feel of her legs clenched around her back. She elicited a soft shriek from Peggy by biting on her pussy lips between her teeth; and followed up by running her pointed tongue between the cheeks of her ass to her anus, and then licking it.

Peggy was certainly an enthusiastic recipient to Kathy's actions. Her hips bucked into Kathy's face and her clitoris swelled until it was nearly the size of her stiffened nipples. Peggy's longing fingers reached down and began fondling Kathy's tits and her almost painfully throbbing nipples.

Then Kathy went after her clit, stabbing at it with her tongue until Peggy began begging her for "More, more, more."

At which point she took the swollen nubbin between her lips and started to suck on it. Peggy went wild, slamming her hips and pelvis into Kathy's cum covered face. Peggy continued moaning and whining as Kathy attacked her clit, adding and subtracting various levels of pressure and then ramming two fingers into her already flowing cunt.

Wresting her face away from Peggy's clit for a moment, Kathy called out, "Can you smell that pussy now?"

Peggy moaned again.

Cable hoarsely responded, "Jesus, I sure can," and began stroking his cock anxious to fuck someone, anyone once more.

Marlene heard it too, and reacted courageously even though she was in a sexual stupor.

"C'mere Cable," she croaked as Bernie slammed his cock into her, and directed his cock between her lips saving Kathy and Peggy's virginity for another to take at a later time.

"Ohhhh," Peggy moaned again and then wanting to reciprocate, squirmed around so that she had better access to Kathy's cunt; and then almost desperate to place her mouth on the cunt before her, groaned again. A second later her tongue was sliding softly, slowly between Kathy's thickly swollen lips, not halting until she too had a rapidly pulsating clitoris between her lips.

But Kathy continued her onslaught upon Peggy's twat and soon Peggy completely succumbed to Kathy's dominant sexual play and passively lay back to allow Kathy to do with her as she wanted.

Kathy was on a Sappho-like rampage, creating a virtual litany of lust causing Peggy to focus on nothing but the long tongue now pressing deep into her pussy. Moaning contentedly, she wrapped her thighs around Kathy's ears and pressed them hard against her.

Unlike their previous liaisons together, this time for reasons even Kathy couldn't fathom, she deliberately slowed down and thereby prolonged Peggy's climb to an orgasm.

Time after time Peggy thought she was coming, but Kathy's technique prevented the exquisite release she sought. Peggy started to thrash as the need for release grew and grew. Her arms slammed down on the hard flooring of the van as the uncontrolled fury and passion between her thighs drove her insane.

"I gotta . . . I gotta cum!" She slammed the floor once again.

Kathy sucked her clit between her lips and then released it, hovering scant inches away, waiting for Peggy's reaction.

"Let me cum, damn you!"

Kathy's tongue flickered over the exposed, gaping labia in front of her and into Peggy's cunt.

"Shit! Fuck! Make me cum damn you!"

The van shook with the fury of her arousal.

"PLEASE!"

She was reduced to begging and apparently this was what Kathy was waiting for.

Closing her lips tightly over Peggy's tormented clitoris, she began sucking it as if it were a cock. Suddenly Peggy went rigid and a moment later the release swept over her as white heat poured from her pulsating pussy and into Kathy's face.

Peggy was trembling, shaking and crying. Her breath, what there was of it, came in short gasps.

A minute or so later as the impact of her climax began to subside, Kathy did it again, sucking hard on Peggy's clit and to Peggy's surprise another orgasm followed, even stronger than the first.

Kathy raised her mouth from Peggy's quivering quim, her face dripping wet, a satisfied smile upon it. "Did you like that?" she asked sweetly.

But Peggy had passed out in the middle of a wild groan that ended with a soft hiss of air. Her body continued to quiver and shake as her volatile climax continued even though she was now unaware of events around her.

Kathy held her close and stroked her back and arms. Kathy, who was already satiated from Peggy's earlier tender ministrations to her pussy smiled tenderly and cradled Peggy's head in the crook of her arm. And as Peggy dozed, Kathy's attention turned back to Marlene and the two men fucking her.

***

Bernie caressed Marlene's back in a gentle fashion, his hands gliding up and down her smooth flesh, moving around to fondle her breasts. She hissed softly as he squeezed the swollen mounds in his hands and pinched her rigid nipples. She cupped and squeezed his balls gently in return. Cable held his turgid prick to her lips waiting for her to take him in her mouth again.

"Shit, that feels so good, Bernie," she murmured and distaining Cable's cock for a moment, kissed Bernie, thrusting her tongue deeply into his mouth.

Cable waited patiently, glancing over at Kathy and Peggy, hoping one of them would signal him that they were willing to participate with him. He realized that the darker haired girl seemed to be sleeping and concentrated his attention upon the blonde. But while she held his eye for a moment, she didn't send any sort of message that she wanted his cock. Cable concluded that she was a lesbian and only a lesbian. He knew, at least he had heard, that some girls were bi-sexual, but evidently this one was not.

Then Marlene's kiss broke off and she reached for him and placed him back in her hot, little mouth, sucking voraciously on the head of his cock and sending shivers of delight through Cable's body. He forgot all about Kathy.

Marlene's hips began to move, gyrating in tight, erotic circles on Bernie's erection. She groaned and her back arched slowly, milking Bernie's cock with her pussy as she did the same to Cable with her mouth.

"Nothing like two at a time," she though as a mild climax took hold, causing her to go still while its current swept over her.

And then, ever so slowly, she began to rock up and down on Bernie's cock, sliding her cunt up and down the length of it. Her belly rippled inward and she hissed with pleasure from the wonderful sensations his prick was causing as it slither against her vaginal walls.

Hearing Cable groan and then feeling him swell within her mouth, she began sucking with a new intensity and he exploded a meager load into the deep recesses of her throat. She blew him until certain he was fully sated and then gently removed his flaccid member and returned her full attention to the surprisingly limber Bernie.

"You're a great lay, baby," she whispered into his ear before licking it with her molten tongue and leaving a slight residue of Cable's sperm to mingle with the wax already there.

"You're pretty good yourself, kiddo," he replied and she knew he meant it.

Bernie was hoping they might get together again and quietly asked her if she'd give him her number.

"Sure," she smiled and then paused in her fucking, leaving his cock half in and half out of her dripping cunt.

"What's wrong?" Bernie asked.

"Nothing," she said and began giggling.

"Watch this," she said after her giggles had passed. And clamping her buttocks tight, squeezing his prick with her cunt, causing him to gasp with pleasure.

"Oh, yeah!" He groaned. "Wanna fuck, do ya?" He said and promptly rammed himself deeply into her to Marlene's delight.

"Oh, fuck yes! Oh, God yes!" she cried. "Come on! Come on, do me! She yelled her face flushed with lust, and mouth hanging open as she panted like a dog in heat.

Cable sat alongside them, watching but finished for the night as a participant. He marveled at the sight of Marlene's tits flouncing and bouncing as she straddled Bernie's cock fucking in wild abandon.

'That girl sure loves to fuck,' he told himself.

Gasping and crying out lewdly, Marlene moved faster and faster, her ass caroming off his thighs. She reached behind her and squeezed his balls excitedly for a moment then spreading her fingers apart, placed her palm at the top of her mons and applied pressure which added to her joyous sensations. Seeking even more intense gratification, Marlene's fingers began to caress her clit vigorously, while Bernie nearing his own climax began to lift her up and down on his cock, driving it into her as a seemingly impossible pace.

Hissing his pleasure, Bernie began to come, and jerked her body down savagely onto his prick, compelling her to cry out in a combination of pain and pleasure.

She was coming too. Her head thrown back, eyes shut and moaning loudly. They finished fucking by remaining almost still on one another. Bernie's prick jerking sporadically as it emptied it's fluids into her; Marlene's cunt clutching him, squeezing the last of his seed from his fast shrinking member.

Finally and with great reluctance, she rolled away from him and lay on the carpeted flooring of the van, panting and staring vacant-eyed at the ceiling.

Perhaps five minutes passed and then Kathy spoke. "Maybe we should be getting on home now, ya think?"

Bernie grumbled something in audile.

Cable spoke more clearly. "Yeah, you're right kiddo. Let's get the show on the road. And he got up and moved behind the wheel started the engine and they were moving to Los Angeles again.

As they reached Kathy's home the guys asked that the girls take their numbers. They realized that being so much older it wouldn't do to be calling the girls at home. And they did want to see them again, especially Marlene. The girls did promise to call; at least Marlene did, the others just nodded while anxiously looking around to see if anyone had noticed their 5:30 AM arrival.

The guys drove off and the three girls huddled at Kathy's front door.

"Peggy," Kathy said, "you can stay, we'll say it was an overnighter. Marlene, you're welcome to stay, but I think your folks won't buy it. You might be better off sneaking in."

"Yeah," she said. "They never get up until 7 – 7:30 and I left my bedroom window open, so I can probably get in without them knowing I was gone. Shit, that's how I snuck out. I just hope no one checked on me while I was gone."

"Good luck," Peggy and Kathy said together, and Marlene trotted off. Peggy and Kathy went inside and crashed in Kathy's bedroom.

They were awakened around eleven when Dutch and Rosa came home. Kathy greeted them and said that Peggy had joined her for a sleepover and asked how the party had gone.

"It was a good one," Rosa responded. It might have lasted a little too late in the evening for me."

"We slept over anyway. They have plenty room in their big house, more than enough room to go 'round," Dutch added with a yawn. "If its okay with you kids I'm going to grab another hour or so of sleep."

Rosa pouted for a moment then smiled. "Sure go ahead, honey, but I'm a working girl and I've got to change and get to the office."

"I hope it's worth it," he said. "Perhaps you'll sell a couple of homes today," he said already looking over his shoulder as he headed into the bedroom.

The two teens looked at each other. Kathy said, "Mom, I'm going to run Peggy home. I won't be long.

Rosa smiled at the girls and said, "That's all right, he's going to sleep for a few hours and I'll be at work. Take as long as you want. I'll see you all for dinner. Oh, and Peggy, tell your Mom I said hello, will you?"

"I sure will and thank you for the sleepover."

"Go on get out of here, you two," Rosa said and laughed.