The Raven and the Tower Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please!" She cried out desperately. His tongue flicked out and over her core catching the nectar that gathered on her and he groaned as her taste filled him

"Please what?" he repeated "Stop? Continue? Fuck me?" he asked crudely making her blush

"Please Claim me" she whispered. His control snapped and he began to feast on her. His tongue explored her moist intimate flesh lapping at the honey that seeped from her body. His tongue played over her lighting fires deep inside her. He tortured her with sensation. Teasing her, he explored her with hungry flicks of his tongue. He alternated between long slow tastes from her weeping entrance to the hard knot of nerves and hard fast stabs of his tongue.

He mercilessly drover her higher and higher till she was crying out beneath him and grinding herself onto his face. Short needy cries spilling from her mouth as she panted unable to beg for more and her breath hitched and caught in the throat. When he carefully closed his teeth around her clit and sucked hard on her aroused flesh she screamed and her body convulsed. Raven laughed against her skin as the taste of her orgasm flooded his mouth.

Raising his head he looked up the length of her body. Here eyes were closed and her chest heaved with the force of her breathing making her breasts rise and fall enticingly beneath her nightgown.

"Your mine now" he declared vehemently. Her eyes fluttered open.

Branwyn looked down at lord Ravenscroft; his head raised between her legs and blushed. She felt languid and her limbs felt heavy, too heavy to move, even her eyelids were almost too heavy to lift. Her blood seemed to move slowly through her veins like treacle even though her heart pounded madly in her chest. With one last taste that made her whimper as sensation coursed through her sensitive skin. Raven left her pussy and levered herself up on his hands so he could look at her.

"You're a naughty girl Branwyn. Tempting me past control" Branwyn's eyes widened and satisfaction filled then as she realised her own power over him. "I may just have to punish you for it." Fear caused her body to tremble at the thought of possible punishments. Raven was watching her closely as he continued to torture himself by raising the nightgown an inch at a time, slowly revealing her delectable flesh.

"Don't worry Little One, you will enjoy every moment of your punishment I promise. I'm going to stroke and taste every inch of you flesh, till you think you can not stand the pleasure and you are insane with the need for release and then I'm going to push you higher. I'm not going to let you come till I'm buried so deep you won't be able to tell where I end and you begin." A shiver of a different sort ran through Branwyn as her fear was drowned by desire. A blush covered her throat and her cheeks and wetness flooded the flesh between her legs.

"You like that?" Raven asked. He stopped his leisurely journey up her body with his knuckles just brushing the lower curves of her breasts. "Mmm." He murmured "What a delicious sight spread out before me like a feast trembling with desire, anticipation and hint of nervousness. Your skin feels like silk coated in a fine layer of perspiration so it glistens as it trembles for me." He leant over and licked from her hip bone to the base of her breast bone stopping when his nose nuzzled against the edge of the bunched up fabric between her breasts. He breathed deeply, delighting in the scent of her desire.

"Delicious your skin tastes of milk and peaches just like your cunt." He felt her skin heat with her blush as he spoke crudely testing her, but he also felt the shiver of desire that trembled through her. He tasted her again in a long leisurely sample of her flesh. "Do you like it when I talk to you like that?" he asked her his tongue and breath caressing her stomach as he spoke. Her blush intensified and he couldn't wait to see if it covered her breasts as well as her throat and face. Without warning he dipped his tongue into her bellybutton in a hard fast probe that sent bolts of desire into her pussy. At the same time he thrust one finger roughly in to the tight still aching flesh of her core.

Branwyn gasped at the dual devastating sensation. She couldn't of guessed how sensitive her bellybutton was nor how the feeling of his tongue probing it sent jolts of heat directly to her centre. 'No she thought privately... her cunt' she shivered at the wicked thought. Her desire grew rapidly as he continued to thrust his finger roughly inside her in time with the probing of his tongue.

" Answer me Little Raven" He withdrew his finger till the tip was just caressing the entrance of her cunt and backed away from her till the only thing caressing her stomach was the edge of her breath. She sobbed at the abrupt cessation of movement and tried to lift her hips to impale herself on his finger but he used his free hand to hold her still.

"Does it excite you when I forget to be careful of you delicacy and let my desire to posses you overwhelm my desire to protect you? Does it make you wetter when I tell you what I am going to do? When I let the darkness inside me free and use language a lady shouldn't hear?" Branwyn hid her face afraid of her desire for more. "Does it excite you when I tell you I want to eat you pussy till I am drowning in the taste of you?"

"Please ... More." Branwyn begged the whisper of sensation created by his finger caressing her entrance drove her insane with the need for him to push back inside her and fill her with something, anything.

"Answer me" His voice was stern and hard "Does it turn you on or do you need a gentle loving."

"Oh Goddess" Branwyn moaned "Please give me everything. I want it all"

"You don't want me to reign in my darker desires" he pressed needing to be sure.

"No please, I want everything, all of you, I want to feel... I want to know that you can't..." She gasped and stopped and his finger slowly slid back inside her and his tongue licked the edge of her bellybutton.

"Go on" he pulled back again.

"Don't hold back" she begged

"It doesn't scare you – the violence?" he asked raggedly needing to be certain. Wanting her so badly to take her make her his beyond any doubt to master her but also wanting to protect her from his own darkness, his needs for something more than society accepted.

"No... It makes me want... more. Please take me make me yours, mark me."

"Oh, Goddess" he groaned. He slammed two fingers into her without warning just as she lifted her hips seeking him. His fingers smashed into her his knuckles grinding violently against her clit. She screamed and he froze afraid that he had hurt her. She was so delicate. She couldn't know what she was asking for he told himself. His desire was dark, dominant and powerful. He didn't often let people see the uncivilised core of himself the edge of violence that he kept carefully controlled and out of sight at court, a wolf in sheep's clothing playing amongst the lambs. Branwyn was so sheltered and innocent and had endured so much pain at the hands of others there was no way she could truly want this. He struggled to pull himself back within civilised boundaries.

Suddenly he realised Branwyn wasn't retreating from his fingers or the sudden painful stretching of her sheath instead she was rubbing herself firmly against his hand, seeking her release. Realisation struck him she was matching his desire taking the small pain of his fingers stretching her and using it to drive the pleasure higher. He scream hadn't been of pain or not only of pain.

Chuckling he removed his fingers. "Naughty Naughty" he tutted "I told you, you weren't aloud to come until I was buried deep inside you. Branwyn groaned ant the loss of sensation and her hips lifted seeking something.

"Oh my dear, you are just too delicious." He lifted his fingers and stroked them across her lips coating them with he juices before lifting his fingers to his own mouth. "Mmm peaches" his gaze was fixed on hers and he almost lost it when her tongue flickered out the tip tracing her lips tasting herself. "I have to see your tits." With a quick flip of his wrists he flicked her nightgown off her breasts and groaned. Head dreamt about her breasts and fantasised about them as he watched her when she couldn't see him. Last time he has seen them naked they had been shadowed with bruises. Now the where perfect the colour of cream that had been stirred with whole strawberries so that the juice stained the cream the merest hint of blush. The delicious desert of her breasts was topped with pale burgundy nipples a dark dusk rose darkened by desire. Blood had filled the skin making the nipples stand out hard and arrest and aching to be touched aching for his touch. He licked his lips and she shivered in anticipation

"Mmm you have the prettiest pair of breasts I have seen." She blushed

"Have you seen many?" She asked suddenly unsure of herself. Raven smiled at her and she saw lust burning in his eyes.

"Enough to know this is the only pair I want to feast on." Before she could worry further he blew on her nipples making her tremble then his tongue joined in licking the seam between her chest and the lowest curve of her breasts.

It felt amazing but she needed more reaching down she tried to guide his head to her nipples where she instinctively know the sensation would be centred. He let her guide him for a moment till his breath hovered over her left nipple and it quivered for his attention then frustratingly he pulled back fighting the pressure of her hands. Pulling hi head a way from her he smiled evilly

"Oh No Little One not this time! With that he reached for the hem of her nightgown that was bunched around her neck. Obligingly Branwyn raised her arms above her head

"I think there is an unfair distribution of clothes" she complained

Raven laughed "If you can still think of words like distribution I am not doing my job right!" He smiled at her as her face disappeared inside the nightgown and he pulled it onto her raised arms "As soon as I take off my breaches I am going to be inside you and you are going to be screaming my name" He laughed again "And there is so much more I want to learn about your delectable body. My clothes are going to stay on for a while. She gave a low throaty whimper as the image of him above her, filling her seeped into her mind.

With a brief frown of concentration Raven twisted the fabric of her nightgown around her wrists. Leaning over her until his groin was pressed against her face. He felt her rub her face against his errection. Good he thought she was distracted. She would not realise what he was doing until too late. With deft movements his hands only shaking slightly as her cheeks caressed his swollen flesh he tied the excess fabric of her nightgown around the bars of the headboard. When he was finished and her arms were bound to the bed he indulged the feeling of her face against his manhood. Part of him demanded he peel away his trousers and thrust himself into her sweet mouth till he emptied himself down her throat. He ignored the small voice telling him to take what she was so willing to give, he did not want to finish that way this time. He wanted her to belong to him irrefutably.

When she set the edge of her teeth against his cock through his pants and squeezed slightly he threw himself backwards. He did not know what it was about this girl but he had not been on a hair trigger like this since he was a boy.

"Oh no My Little One, you are not going to hurry me. Maybe next time I'll let you play. Then again maybe not – I like the sight of you like this spread out before me." He slowly looked up and down her body his eyes caressing every inch of her. "Now where were we?" He licked his lips "ahh yes I was sampling the desserts" He gave her a wicked smile and palmed her breast in his hand as he stood over her. He caressed the soft sensitive flesh squeezing gently and tracing patterns on the flesh; teasing her.

For the moment she lay passively accepting the pleasure he gave her but he knew he had to wait till she realised she was bound before he took her any further. He needed to see her face when she realised she was tied up to see if it excited her. He stroked her nipples with his thumb and forefinger rolling them and pinching them gently to the edge of pain and plucking them away from her body. She gasped at the sharp sensation and arched her back into the feeling instead of pulling away. Raven smiled. His little one seemed to match his desires in every aspect. She arched her back pressing her breasts into his hands but he did not give her any more despite how sweetly her body begged.

She tugged on her arms and her eyes widened, she tugged again harder and looked him her eye large with confusion. "I can't move my hands Raven"

"I know Little One You look beautiful stretched out before me like an offering. I want to give you everything and seeing you bound for my pleasure makes my heart beat faster and my cock throb" he let the heat of his desire fill his eyes as he held her gaze and he saw an answering flash of excitement in her eyes. The corners of his lips curved up. "If I reach between you legs, you will be hot and wet and weeping for me." She tugged on her arms again even as his words made her groan.

"I don't like this Raven" he heard a slight quiver in her voice and his heart twisted at the uncertainty in her voice.

"Trust me – I promise you will enjoy everything I do. I will take you higher, so much higher than before. All you have to do is trust me!" her teeth worried her lip and he could see her hesitation. He took her nipple between his fingers again and began to tug on it rolling it and squeezing it he felt more than heard her whimper. Laying himself above her he took her lips in a ferocious kiss kissing her with every bit of his desire till he felt her melt.

"Will you let me take you as high as I can? Do you trust me?" he asked against her lips his fingers still torturing her nipples with pleasure.

"Anything" she whispered her head falling back as her back arched. "Please Raven – anything; just give me more" it was his turn to groan at he passionate declaration as he reclaimed her lips he slid his free hand down her body and slipped his middle finger inside her thrusting in time with his tongue his palm pressings against her clit.

When she was gasping and thrusting against him he tore his mouth from hers and returned to the feast presented by her breasts. She sobbed when he ended the kiss but when his lips caressed her breasts she moaned in approval. The low throaty murmur made ravens cock throb and her had to clench his hands into fists to stop himself ripping open his pants and plunging into her. She arched her breasts into his mouth begging for more for a firmer touch.

Raven continued to tease her lightly caressing her skip with the tip of his tongue and the barest of brushes with his lips. He seemed to torture her for ever with never ending gentleness

"Please no more..." she begged "I can't ... take it!" she was sobbing with the need for consummation. In response to her heady plea Raven engulfed her left breast and swiped his tongue firmly over her nipple making her scream. He took his time worshiping her breasts and learning every curve with his lips. When she was writhing beneath him he set his teeth against her nipple and tugged on the stiff peak. Her response to the sensual torture of pleasure and pain was to wrap her legs around his waist and grind herself against him helplessly seeking the release he denied her.

With a groan he reached behind his back and grasped her ankles pulling her legs firmly apart and backing away from her.

"No" He said firmly, but Branwyn was almost mindless with desire. Her eyes had closed and her hips continued to move desperately seeking release. Seeing her spread before him her desire for him glistening on her sable curls and thighs as her body throbbed was too much for Raven's tenuous hold on his control.

Flipping her over on to her stomach, her wrist crossed within the bounds of her nightgown. Raising her to her knees he pressed her head into the bedding. The sight of her with her ass raised in the air her body bound with her arms stretched above her head made his cock pulse and he had to bite his lip to control the climax that was building inside him. He swore softly under his breath. He wasn't a green boy anymore to come at the sight of a woman but this was his Little Raven and she robbed him of all his control.

Unable to resist he ran his hand over the luscious curves of her ass caressing the soft flesh of her hips and lower back. Branwyn pressed her hips into his hands squirming restlessly. She made no move to try and roll over; content as long as he was touching her. She couldn't think of anything beyond the need to have his hands on her; his skin on hers.

Without thinking Raven raised his hand and brought it down against the soft curve of her buttock. Branwyn gave a small startled cry and bucked her hips as pain, heat and something more that registered under her skin.

"Mmm." Raven groaned and brought his hand down again on the other cheek. Branwyn cried out in protest of the slap then moaned as something indefinable shifted inside her and pleasure radiated from the heat in her bottom. Ravens hand fell twice more, not hard enough to hurt but enough to stimulate the nerves and send stinging bolts of pleasure to her centre.

"Oh, Goddess, you look so beautiful bent over before me. You ass red and hot from my hand" Branwyn sobbed and lifted her hips towards him needing more than just words. Raven groaned one hand caressed the red skin of her ass while the other fumbled with his belt, ripping at his trousers. He couldn't wait any longer. Frustrated he shoved his trousers down over his hips, his errection springing free; hard and throbbing. It strained towards her with a mind of its own. Raven had no resistance left. He tried futilely to pull back and gain some measure of control but when she wiggled her hips under his hand and uttered a low soft plea for more he was lost.

With a ragged groan he smoothed his hand over her till he found her wet and weeping for him. He pushed two fingers inside her to test her readiness. Her sheath griped him tightly and he had to bite his lip to try to slow down but when her muscles contracted around his fingers the last shreds of his control snapped. Fisting his cock in his hand he found her entrance and thrust into her in one powerful stroke.

Branwyn cried out as he stretched mercilessly. She felt so unbelievably full and despite the fact she was so wet she was dripping the sensation bordered on the edge of pain. He was filling her past full stretching her in every direction. Before she could fully accept his size, he pulled out leaving her unbearably empty. She whimpered at the loss immediately needing him inside her. She needed him so deep onside her that they would be one!

With a fierce cry he surged back inside her filling her again. His hips smacking into hers as he ruthlessly impaled her on his desire. Without pause he ground himself against her and withdrew only to plunge back again. Desire consumed her burning brightly, spiralling higher. Raven continued to drive himself relentlessly into her unable to temper his desire to posses her. With one hand he anchored himself to her, steadying her hips and puling her back roughly to meet his thrusts. With the other hand he reached around to find her clit. Leaning over her he kissed her shoulders and the base of her neck.

"Raven!" At the first touch of his fingers against her clit she screamed out his name in ecstasy. The sensation of his lips, his cock and his fingers was too much for her overloaded system and her orgasm over took her. Her body shook as every muscle in her body contracted. Raven cried out as her core clamped down on his cock and he thrust forcefully into her one last time. Her release precipitated his and his cock jerked spilling his seed deep inside her branding her as his. His final thrust knocked them both forward.