The Raven and the Tower Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The silence stretched between them as Raven sought to control his temper and Branwyn began to tremble. She did not understand what Raven was doing but she knew every time she had tried to defy her brother he had lashed out at her. She waited motionless for Raven to move, to speak, to do something. A part of her knew Raven would never hurt her but the other part of her was afraid. A deep instinctive fear born of experience that defied knowledge and logic.

Raven looked up when he finally had his temper under control and swore again. Branwyn was trembling where she stood her eyes huge in her face and her breath coming in short shallow pants. Forgetting everything else Raven went to her immediately. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against his body surrounding her with his strength.

"It's Ok Little One. I'm not going to hurt you!" he hugged her tightly to his body " I could never hurt you" Branwyn burrowed her head into his shoulder and breathed in deeply.

"I'm sorry." she murmured into his shoulder I know you won't hurt me but I get scared. Anger makes me afraid!"

Raven ground his teeth together. " I could kill your brother for that alone." Branwyn struggled furiously against Raven suddenly afraid again.

"Don't say that! Never say that! I never want you anywhere near my brother!"

"Shhhh..." Raven breathed against her hair holding her against him. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that, whatever else he is, he is he's still you brother."

"Please promise me you won't go looking for him!" When Raven hesitated she looked up at him. "Promise me!" She begged again.

Raven heaved a deep sigh. "I won't go looking for you brother," he said reluctantly. Branwyn began to relax in his arms so he brought the discussion back to its original topic. "Why won't you marry me little one. Your mine! What reason could there be for us not to join together before the Gods and our friends? Branwyn remained silent and Raven sighed. " If you don't tell me I'll never let you go!" Raven added silently that he wouldn't let her go anyway but he needed to hear her reasons so he could resolve them. He felt her take a deep breath her chest swelling against the support of his arms.

"I had a vision!" she said finally.

Raven looked confused, "I thought seers lost their sight when they broke their virginity." Branwyn frowned She had not thought of that. "So what ever it was there is no reason not to join with me!"

"I can't take the chance on that," she said brokenly, "It felt so real, I can't take the chance of it coming true." Tears overflowed from her eyes and rolled down her cheeks " You have to understand, I can't let that happen. You have to let me go!"

"Damn it Branwyn, I can't let you go!" Raven looked frustrated

"Please!" She begged tears sliding slowly over her cheeks as she stared beseechingly at him. Raven swore at the sight of her tears. Some ladies of the court used tears as a weapon to get what they wanted but he could feel the distress in Branwyn's body.

"At least tell me what you are afraid of. Tell me what happened in this vision." Branwyn looked up at him with misery in his eyes

"It was our wedding day, and I was in the chapel..." she began slowly

"I like this so far" Raven interrupted. Branwyn glanced at him and he muttered an apology

"We weren't getting married, you... you were fighting with my brother." Raven waited a moment before he realised that that was it she had finished.

"Is that it?" he asked incredulously.

"Don't you see? If I marry you, you will have to fight my brother, I can't let you be hurt because of me!"

"Even if you were still a seer," Raven tried to reason hugging her tightly, "Visions can be changed why else would people seek out seers?"

"You don't understand! I love you so much; if you were hurt because of me I don't know what I would do!

"You love me?" Raven asked tilting her head up with his thumb

"It doesn't matter" Branwyn muttered not meeting his eyes.

"It matters!" Raven refuted, "It's the most important thing." Tilting her head back further he lowered his lips to hers. When he was a breath away from kissing her he whispered, "You see, I love you too my Little Raven and I wont let anything keep us apart." Without giving her chance to reply he kissed her gently and passionately sipping from her lips. She relaxed into the kiss pressing her lips to his, her breath came out on a moan. Raven pulled away determined to straighten out her misconception before he got distracted.

"Branwyn will you marry me?"

"I can't!" she sobbed.

Raven swore! "I thought we had this settled!"

"I can't chance it, I'm sorry" Raven spun around and threw his hands in the air. Then he smiled to himself, His mind suddenly made up. He was going to seduce her into forgetting her doubts and submitting to him. He turned back to face her, his eyes full of heat and purpose. Branwyn fell back a step nervously biting her lip her gaze full of hesitation and hope.

Raven stepped forward slowly and deliberately his grin widening as Branwyn retreated before him, her lip still deliciously clasped between her teeth. He didn't speak he just continued to advance slowly on her one step at a time. His lust grew with every step he made and Branwyn retreated another step for every one he took, never taking her eyes off him. Branwyn jumped when her next step brought her against the wall. She glanced behind her and Raven closed the distance between them, bracing his hand on either side of her head, spreading his legs, and leaning into her so that when she looked back she was trapped and surrounded by him.

"Hello." He leaned in so his face was inches from hers and let his breath caress her face. "What do we have here...?" He looked her up and down "Looks like I have caught myself a wench ready for the ravishing" his voice was low and dangerous but his tone was roguish.

"Raven!" Branwyn tried to push him away but he caught her wrists and raised them above her head, pinning them to the wall with one hand. He deliberately looked down at the swells of her breasts exposed by the open neck of her nightgown.

"Very ready" he said with a wicked laugh in his voice. Branwyn gasped which made her breasts swell more. "Mmmm" Raven murmured appreciatively "Do that again." He traced the tip of his index finger along the edge of her nightgown making her gasp again. "Mmmm, delicious ..." He drew his finger away and licked it slowly and provocatively. Leaning into her he kissed her ruthlessly as he dipped his moist finger between her breasts, drawing wet patterns on her skin.

He plundered her mouth until she stopped straining against the grip on her wrists and was leaning into the kiss. With one final lick of her lips he withdrew leaving her blinking at him in confusion. He continued to trace patters on her skin. Watching closely he teased her by slipping his finger under the fabric briefly before retreating to caress her through the nightgown circling her nipples, stroking the sensitive outer curves and weighing her breasts in his hands.

When she was arching her back, thrusting her breasts at him he leaned down to claim her lips again. Starting softly he slowly increased the heat of the kiss. Letting go of her hands he was pleased but unsurprised when she made no move to escape his ministrations. With out breaking the kiss he cupped both breasts in his palm, rolling the nipples between his thumb and forefinger through the thin cotton of her nightgown.

"More." she begged her body echoing her words. Releasing her lips from his possession he licked the curve of her breast and her indrawn breath pressed the flesh more firmly against his tongue. He started slowly with little flicks of his tongue his hands merely supporting the weight of her breasts, lifting them for his mouth till her breath was heaving in her chest.

Cupping her breasts more firmly he pressed them together and ran his tongue down the valley created between them probing her flesh with his tongue. Slowly he travelled across the curves and took one of her nipples on his mouth sucking it through the fabric of her nightgown till the little bud had drawn tight with arousal and he could feel her body shift every time he suckled the sensitive flesh. Abandoning the first nipple he moved to its mate giving it the same attention as the first. He used his hips to pin her body to the wall when she began to move restlessly against him.

Slowly, reluctantly he lifted his head from her body and looked at her. Her hands were still raised, pressed against the wall, still crossed at the wrists where he had held them. Her head and shoulders were pressed against the wall her eyes closed as she gave herself to the pleasure. Her back was arched making the fabric of her gown stretch across her breasts as she thrust them forward wantonly. Her nipples were brazenly displayed through the fabric surrounded by a dark circle of damp cloth.

"Marry me!" Raven demanded of her, his hips grinding against hers.

"I...What?" Branwyn answered almost before she understood the question, but when she did her softened brain seemed to snap back into focus. Raven was grinning at her roguishly

"Marry me Little One... be mine"

"I can't!" Branwyn struggled to remember all the reasons she couldn't join with him.

"I see you need some more convincing" slipping his hand into the neck of her night gown Branwyn drew in her breath sharply. Raven smiled at her then pulled sharply on the fabric ripping it to her navel where the pressure of his hips against hers prevented the material form rending any further. The nightgown gaped lewdly exposing her to his gaze. Barely clinging to her shoulders the material framed her beautiful breasts letting the air cool her damp nipples making them harder for him.

"How dare you?" Branwyn gasped bringing her hands down automatically to cover herself, but the aggressiveness of the action had caused a surge of moisture to pool between her legs.

"It was in my way" Raven stated arrogantly making her gasp again. "Now what shall I do with you my naughty wench." He grasped her wrists placing the back against the wall above her head. He squeezed them gently and pressed them into the wall before releasing them, she immediately began to move to cover herself "Leave them there," he growled. Starting at the outer curves of her breasts he stroked upwards with the tips of his fingers, over her armpits making her jump and up the soft inside of her arms till he reached her wrists, he pressed them back into the wall.

Releasing them he cupped her breasts and pressed her against the wall with his body letting her feel the power and tension in his body. Lowering his head slowly till his breath played over her lips letting her anticipate a kiss. Just as her lips parted slightly he moved but not to take her lips as she expected. Instead he tilted his head leaning close to her ear.

"Mmmm you feel so good against me." He grinned rakishly and licked the tip of her ear with his tongue. "I'm not going to stop teasing you till you agree to marry me." He set his teeth against her ear and tugged gently on the lobe. When you tell me what I want to hear, I'm going to fuck you till you can't think of taking it back." Slowly he let his the tip of his tongue trail over her ear making her shiver. He licked his way from her ear to her throat caressing her with his tongue. He let it play in the hollow behind her ear and was gratified to feel her shiver it sent through her.

"Sensitive?" He asked in a whisper so his breath strokes the moisture left by his tongue making her shiver again. He laughed when she merely nodded and pressed herself closer to him. He used his hands to cup her bottom angling her hips so that her heat ground onto his engorged flesh. Nipping her ear one last time Raven reclaimed her lips driving his tongue forcefully between her lips. He dominated the kiss pressing her back against the wall with his entire body.

Branwyn resisted the kiss holding her body stiff against his attempting to resist his demands even as she resisted his body. Branwyn held herself firm refusing to give herself over to the kiss. She couldn't prevent her body's involuntary response to Raven. Her entire body yearned for him and he had her heart, he had since the first time he had touched her in the tower. His hands had been so gentle and his eyes so kind her heart had tumbled from her chest falling at his feet.

It was only her mind that was holding out against him and she didn't know if it was strong enough to fight him alone. She didn't know whether she should marry him or not but she refused to be coerced into the decision. She could feel her body melting against his a fraction at a time and all the reasons why she shouldn't marry Raven seemed to matter less and less as her mind flooded with passion

Raven could feel Branwyn's body relaxing slowly submitting to his but she continued to resist the kiss keeping her mouth passive under his. He wanted her mindless with desire. He leaned back so he could palm her breasts cupping their weight and caressing them gently at first with little teasing caresses. He gradually increased the intensity of his touch until her back was arched again pressing against his hands and her mouth was passionate under his. He smiled against her lips he doubted she even realised she had lost the battle as she writhed against him her body overwhelmed by sensation

"Raven, Please" Branwyn begged sweetly.

"What My Little One?" Branwyn blushed and the sight made him grin, "What do you want?"

"Please..." she trailed off to embarrassed to speak her needs.

"What Little Raven? What do you need?" He smiled at her shyness "Tell me" he demanded forcing her to voice her desires.

"Please, my..." she bit her lip endearingly making his groin throb. "My nipples please touch my nipples" she choked out. Raven laughed delightedly. He had won but he wasn't going to satisfy them both just yet; teasing her was such sweet torture. Very gently he stroked her nipples and she groaned in frustration. "More, Raven please" She begged, smiling he obliged rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger tugging on the tight buds.

"Mmmm" He groaned as she pressed her breasts harder into his hands. Rolling the hardened points between his fingers he increased her arousal till she was gasping with each new feeling. He tugged harder on the aroused flesh and Branwyn offered him more allowing him his desire with her body.

Stepping back half a step he grasped the torn edges of her nightgown and tore it all the way to the hem. It hung from her shoulders framing her body displaying it to him. Cupping her ass he jerked her upwards and pressed her back into the wall. He felt her legs wrap around his waist and her arms snaked around his neck. Reaching back he locked her ankles together behind his back. Her arousal was pressed against the front of his trousers. He could see hints of her passion shining on her petals and glistening on the dark curls between her legs. He pressed her more firmly back against the wall and lowered his head slowly to lick the swell of her breast. Branwyn pressed her self against his tongue offering him her breasts. The action tilted her hips more and pressed her weeping desire against him her petals separating so he could feel her heat through his trousers. Her core rubbed against him as she shifted under his ministrations spreading her warmth over the front of his trousers and making him harder. Unable to resist he took her breast into his mouth curling his tongue around her nipple.

"Mmmm, you taste so good" he murmured as he shifted from one breast to the other. He caressed her with his tongue, nibbling gently on her flesh till she was trembling against him. He straightened to look at her; her eyes were slumberous and heavy with passion. Her back was arched provocatively and her skin was flushed with desire. Her lips were half parted as she panted struggling for breath. As he watched her pink tongue flicked out and stroked over her lips. A bolt of desire shot to his groin making his hips thrust against her.

"Marry me!" He demanded of her, but before she could answer he swooped down to steal her lips. He nipped on her lower lip before sucking on it gently to soothe away the marks left by his teeth. He released her mouth briefly.

"Say yes, Little One. Share my life." He licked her lips " listen to your body, listen to your heart." He claimed her lips again afraid of her answer. Branwyn ripped her lips from his and Raven closed his eyes waiting for her response. Even if she let her fears win he wouldn't give up. She was his in every way and he had to change her mind.

Branwyn looked at Raven, he was holding her up and pressing her against the wall. She could feel his arousal pressing against her hot centre through his trousers. Ravens eyes were closed so she couldn't see his emotions but the hands that cupped her ass were tense and his back straight, shoulders stiff. Branwyn stroked her hands over his shoulders and down his chest. She paused when she felt it heaving under her hands.

Surprised she pushed on his chest. She wanted to be standing on her own two feet when she answered him. She didn't want him to think it was just passion talking. Ravens hands clenched as if he wouldn't let go and she winced as his fingers dug into her tender flesh. Raven opened his eyes at her sharp breath and cursed the pain he saw flare in her eyes. Hastily he stepped away from the wall and lowered her to her feet. Her knees shook and threatened to buckle. Raven automatically reached out to steady her.

"Branwyn..." he began slowly. Branwyn looked up at him and made up her mind. He was hers just as she was his and that was al that mattered.

"Raven she interjected before he could say any more, "Yes"

"We belong together, don't let your brother ruin our lives. " he stopped and looked at her, "Yes?"

"Yes," she repeated happily "We belong together, I want to share your life. I want everyone to know I am yours!" Raven stared at her fore a second and she shifted uncomfortably, Her torn nightgown slipping off her shoulders to catch on her wrists hanging behind her. With a glad cry Raven caught her by her waist and swung her around landing a kiss on her lips, gathering her into his arms. He held her close against his body, his hands stroking down her arms pausing briefly to push the tattered remains of her nightgown to the floor.

"Thank you!" he whispered against her lips taking her hands in his. Branwyn smiled. With a tug on her hands he wrapped them around his neck. She snuggled against him burrowing her nose in his neck contentedly. Raven growled and dropped his hands to her waist jerking her up into his arms. His Little One may be content but he was far from satisfied. He strode purposely across the room towards the bed.

Branwyn was amazed by Ravens abrupt changes in mood, she was off balance and a little nervous unsure of what to expect next. Branwyn gasped as Raven seemed to toss her from his embrace and all the breath fled her lungs when she landed heavily on the soft bed. Raven stared at her for a long moment making her more nervous before he knelt beside her on the bed.

His fingers trailed softly across her forehead and over her cheekbones, briefly stroking her nose before smoothing across her lips. He pressed gently against the centre of her lips till they parted and his finger dipped into her mouth brushing along her tongue. Hesitantly Branwyn sucked on the invading digit drawing it further into her mouth watching Raven's eyes as she did so. His eyes widened as she drew his finger between her lips and curled her tongue around it. His other hand framed her face his thumb stroking the corner of her mouth. His face was tight, his lips pressed together and his eyes were fixed intensely on her mouth.