The Raven Haired Vixen's Liselle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point Liselle was groaning with a longing that could no longer be suppressed. She felt Danny's lips pressing against her own lips through her panties, which she could feel were soaked through. It seemed as though Danny was sucking on her through that thin piece of black cloth, and her hips bucked upwards, yearning for more contact. Her hands now moving back up Liselle's body, Danny caressed her young friend with a tenderness that betrayed her knowledge of Liselle's inexperience. She crawled back up to kiss her once again, their lips locking into a deep embrace. Liselle could taste herself on the raven haired beauty's lips, and it wasn't an altogether unpleasant flavour. At last, she felt Danny's fingers hooking into the elastic band of her panties, and she lifted her hips expectantly as the last piece of her underwear was removed. Their lips still locked, Danny traced her fingers down, down, down until they reached the small, red bush of pubic hair that topped Liselle's vulva. Her fingers rubbed and lingered there for a few moments before finally slipping between Liselle's legs, and the first touch of those soft fingers on her vulva were electric. Her body convulsed and she moaned in her lover's mouth. Danny dipped her fingers agonizingly slowly into Liselle's vagina, causing her to draw in a sharp breath. In and out, that finger teased, drawing out the wetness that threatened to gush out of her love canal at any moment. Danny found it almost difficult to push any farther than two knuckles, since Liselle was so tight.

"Relax," Danny murmured into her ear, and Liselle tried to unclench her legs so that Danny could get better access to her loins. She kissed her neck tenderly, using her hands to spread Liselle's long, shapely legs apart. As she did so, she again tried to push farther into her vagina with her fingers, and this time she succeeded in going all the way. Danny raked the pad of her finger, still inside Liselle's warm pussy, up and down, hitting that ridge of ultra-sensitive flesh there connecting her vagina to her clitoris. Liselle shook almost violently as the orgasm slowly built within her, rising higher and higher until it was an unbearable pitch. At the very last second, Danny pulled her finger out, leaving Liselle groaning in frustration. A mischievous smile crossed her face, and she sucked on the finger that had been inside Liselle's pussy, savouring the taste. "I think I'm going to want more of that," she purred. Without another word, she slipped off the bed, and pulled Liselle's hips over until her butt was hanging off the end.

There, Danny lifted Liselle's legs high into the air, guiding her red headed lover's hands until she held herself open. Danny knelt at the end of the bed, admiring the little pink flower that spread before her eyes. "Your pussy is so beautiful," Danny murmured, her eyes bright with a kind of hungered lust that said it all. She spread Liselle's lips with her hands, and dipped her tongue into that honey coated vagina. The rough texture of her tongue drove Liselle wild, and she moaned with a kind of reckless abandon that could probably be heard a block away. Danny dipped her tongue in and out expertly, taking the time to savour all the juices that were now flowing freely from Liselle's pussy. And then waiting until the last moment, she finally sucked that little pink clit into her mouth. Gently, she worked first one finger, then two fingers of her hand into her lover's love canal, and then raking back and forth with her tongue, rendered Liselle into a yelping heap of pleasured flesh. Liselle bit down on her lip and Danny did things to her nether regions that she couldn't even have imagined possible, and her orgasm that had been building from over an hour of foreplay exploded into body convulsions that shook the bed frame. She let go of her legs, and grabbed Danny's hair, pushing her face and mouth deeper into her beautiful abyss. Danny moved her fingers in and out while continuing the motion with her lips and tongue on Liselle's clit; this drove her mad beyond pleasure, and she tossed her head this way and that, her beat red face scrunched up in a kind of agony she'd never experienced before. Danny's sapphire blue eyes watched intently the whole while, taking in the experience that she'd given to her lover with a kind of fulfilled satisfaction. At last, the flesh rending climax subsided, and Liselle let go of Danny's hair, allowing her legs to fall down to rest on the floor.

Danny got up off the floor, her face drenched with the juices of her lover. Dutifully, she sucked her fingers dry, then licked her lips until she consumed everything. As she rose back up onto the bed, she cuddled up against the still shaking Liselle, her body burning like a furnace and her face red as though it was on fire. Danny kissed the nape of her neck, and she moaned again. "That was incredible," she whispered in a half exhausted voice. Her eyes drooped sleepily, even though she tried desperately to fight off the sleepiness.

Danny just smiled at her, and then got up off the bed. Her lovely blue gown was still half off, exposing those shapely breasts. Her eyes twinkled in the candle light.

"That was just the appetizer, Liselle. Wait until you see the main course."

12