The Ravishment of Eva Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnalval
Carnalval
32 Followers

Eva's knees spread apart so she could look between her legs, and appallingly she didn't even need to pull her skirt back to expose her poor cum covered pussy. The material seemed to jump up and drew even more attention to her slit than nothing at all would have. She looked with fascination at the cum trail running from her vaginal opening down the inside of each leg, and the glistening wetness of sperm still covering her pussy lips. Again she ran her delicate fingers across what had been a cum receptacle for a man she had just met tonight. Touching her pussy felt electric, and for all of the shame she was feeling, she found herself beginning to slide her fingers across her lips in a rhythmic manner.

Eva knew she had to cum again, "I truly am a complete fuck slut" was all that ran through her mind as she began grinding her fingers against her pussy in earnest. She considered she might get caught, so with her fingers still squirming in-between her soaking wet pussy lips against her vaginal opening, she stood up and walked out of the light. Once again nothing mattered except her own release. She leaned her back against the wall not far from where she was just doubled over with a cock cumming inside of her a few moments ago, and she began to slide her fingers further past her lips and into her slippery cunt. She found that standing straight up restricted access to her pussy, so slowly, she slid down the wall she was leaning against. The lower she drifted, the better she was able to angle her index and middle finger into her sloppy cunt, fucking herself harder and deeper as she became more and more excited. The lower she slid down as the depths of her pussy was molested, the more her barely there dress rode up her hips as her knees bent. Soon, Eva felt her round naked ass touch the chilly wet ground and slowly flatten against the pavement, which sent an exciting rush through her body.

She moaned cheaply as she looked down to see herself on the ground, fingers pumping in and out of her sperm soaked pussy in a frenzy of unbridled lust for herself. She loved her own alluring body and felt a conceited desire to again bring pleasure to her most secret places which had just been completely violated. She could see her cum and pussy juice covered fingers shimmer as light hit them in the darkness, and her knees were bent and spread wide apart as the soles of her heels were joined together on the ground. All she could think about is how almost any man she knew would love to be thrusting his cock into her over and over again at this very moment, how for the first time her pussy had been filled with heated cum for the first time the way nature intended, and how she had never felt a desire before like the one she felt now, a wanton need to be filled with cum.

Her other hand had helped steady her against the wall, and now that she was crumpled to the ground in complete sexual abandon, she found it was free to explore her body. First, it pawed under her blouse, snaking underneath the clingy fabric until she was able to massage her breasts with her elegant fingers. Her chest had long been a source of great pride, and she knew she had two perfectly formed, natural globes which men loved to stare at. As she fondled her tits with sexy fingers, she pushed her wet blouse up past her soft tummy and over one of her orbs.

But Eva's pussy demanded more attention! Two fingers were soon not enough, she wanted to fuck herself deeper, so her ring finger joined her other two slippery fingers in her marvelous pussy and she continued to pound into her steamy fuck hole. Her bare ass slid along the ground away from the building until just the backs of her shoulders were pressing against the wall, pinning herself against the wall with her lower back and ass on the ground. She moved the hand from her exposed breast to clench against her pussy and she began to massage and tease her clit.

As she began to moan and whine more and more, Eva lifted her magnificent legs high in the air as straight as she could and spread her feet wide apart into a position that made her feel like the slut she was. Soon the hand fastened to her mons and massaging her clit moved to reach around her leg so she could plunge fingers from each hand into her pussy from a different angles. She found that if she used two fingers from each hand and plunged them into her waiting pussy together just right, she could almost simulate the sensation she felt from Cameron's huge hard cock slamming into her. Once she started to rub her clit again with her thumb she was lost, and an incredible climax washed over her filthy body as she felt her cuntal walls grasp her fingers tightly.

Still in the convulsions from her last orgasm, Eva continued fucking herself as hard as she possibly could, grinding her hips against her hands as four digits plunged in and out of her pussy wantonly. Her soft cooing and the wet sounds of her fingers sliding against juicy pussy lips filled the night air, and soon she was cumming for the fourth time that night as she loudly moaned in total ecstasy.

"EVA!!!"

Hearing her name pierced into her sexual lunacy like an arrow to her heart! Eva quickly opened her eyes and every muscle in her body froze as she could see the silhouette of her friend Julie and a man standing over her! She was paralyzed on her back in stunned silence, her wet, naked legs spread wide up high in the air with sexy heeled toes pointing to the sky, her dirty soaked blouse was pushed up exposing one of her asphalt stained tits, and four cum soaked fingers were buried all the way into her hot shaved pussy. Her skin paled as she saw a flash light the bar tender had up by his shoulder turn on, revealing her debauchery to two sets of eyes that couldn't believe they were witnessing the site in front of them...

But Eva's night was just beginning.

Carnalval
Carnalval
32 Followers